PDA

View Full Version : Jesters make tradepacks on enemy continent and fight off a superior enemy force through discipline

Powerpuffters
10-04-2014, 03:31 PM
We invaded the enemy continent (eastern continent) and quickly decide to create some tradepacks. A much larger enemy force tried to take us on but we fought them back repeatedly through discipline and organisation. (although we did lose around half of our force, but still made it out with 8/9 tradpacks)

Check us out at jestersnc.com

Hope you enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RMSI3sBZ9g&feature=youtu.be

jones
10-18-2014, 10:00 AM
Awesome. Brain over muscles so to speak. Great job guys.

Novez
10-18-2014, 10:34 AM
They were pretty much the same number as you were, and as you stated yourself, you guys are 'organised' but they aren't, yet they killed you and managed to achieve their goal, which was free tradepacks.

I don't see why you would use this clip to gain more members, seeing as you were very unorganized, everyone was trying to save their own sorry ♥♥♥ from losing trade pack, and letting players behind.
How exactly did you manage to get out with 8/9 tradepacks when we saw countless players with trade packs dying, and only about 4 at the end of the video with trade packs where you cut the video off after saying "we're ♥♥♥♥ed".
I give it 2/10 for trying.

Immortali
10-20-2014, 04:32 PM
Rofl owned

jiggu
10-21-2014, 02:45 PM
Jesters? Organised? Bahahaha. Fought you in PS2, fought you here. You're a buncha zergers.

Freez
11-06-2014, 07:09 AM
They were pretty much the same number as you were, and as you stated yourself, you guys are 'organised' but they aren't, yet they killed you and managed to achieve their goal, which was free tradepacks.

I don't see why you would use this clip to gain more members, seeing as you were very unorganized, everyone was trying to save their own sorry ♥♥♥ from losing trade pack, and letting players behind.
How exactly did you manage to get out with 8/9 tradepacks when we saw countless players with trade packs dying, and only about 4 at the end of the video with trade packs where you cut the video off after saying "we're ♥♥♥♥ed".
I give it 2/10 for trying.

Lol so true.

If it was well organized you would have mats on everyone before making the packs so everyone can make one and move in a direction that didn't need to be decided after you have made the packs and standing around ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ half on a donkey and half walking.
And on top of that you run through a housing zone, lol

Jita
11-06-2014, 08:59 AM
I liked the video. If I wasn't starting our own community I'd happily join. Are you guys looking for other corps to work with?

MizureFox
11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
would be nice if you guys could introduce yourself. i saw people talking about jesters here and there but i have no clue who you guys are. pve? pvp ? pk own faction ? etc.

M1ndK1ller
11-07-2014, 02:00 AM
Dauntless leader here, Jesters are NOT organized, it took 20 of us to wipe their entire guild 3 times

ITT bad advertisement video

Primux
11-07-2014, 03:02 AM
Dauntless leader here, Jesters are NOT organized, it took 20 of us to wipe their entire guild 3 times

And then you woke up in the magical land of farm carts and potatoes !

adelie
11-07-2014, 09:33 AM

So salty, did they steal your Merchant ship or something?

Powerpuffters
11-08-2014, 05:41 AM

Jesters leader here: This post is probably a good indication of why Dauntless members are leaving your guild in droves and applying to join ours

http://www.jestersnc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4835&sid=8dc3ca4f86655263ab5d2f6e2264d3df