PDA

View Full Version : Server Politics

JustSimplePerson
10-05-2014, 02:16 AM
Welcome on Orchidna (EU) server.

This is the place where you can find information about biggest guilds, guild wars, biggest crimes on the server, pirates etc. Just everything you need to know about our server. Let's show those people from Kyprosa (those in queue too :cool: ) that we have better community :) ! First of all lets choose best 10 guilds on our server, what you think ?

Xinneth
10-06-2014, 05:03 AM
I'm very interested to see peoples replies to this. :)

Rawrthefox
10-06-2014, 08:49 AM
I'm a celebrity! The entire eastern continent Including some westerns knows me for being a tyrant of the guild called Distinct Advantage and leading it to chaos. Turning it into;

Savage!
Ascension!
Defections to Log Horizon!
And all other guilds!

I love playing chess and mind games though. It's fun!

Lets play! How many more pawns shall we offer!
~

Thus a Black Knight is born!
I have still allot of Pawns on my chess board, Xinneth.

Resterian
10-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Top 10 guilds? Hmm...

Well, I'll throw mine in: Not Guilty. Wouldn't call us number one but, we have a reputation West side :-D
As for other guilds...

Log Horizon, I'll say you're on top at the moment.

Red Dawn, you seem less dominant than before but the NG-RD rivalry remains.

Lok Narad, when you group together, its never a small squad...

Yorozuya, despite being free packs most of the time, you advance fast when it comes to ships.

Onion Knights, you have the numbers but I don't consider you a powerhouse yet. Only time will tell.

Los Cocos, basically the same situation as Yorozuya, at least from my view.

Distinct Advantage, in terms of individual player skill, I think you guys have an edge, but you're completely overshadowed by Log and Lok because of numbers.

That's only eight but I can't think of any other guilds off the top of my head.

DISCLAIMER: These are all opinions, based on outside observation. They're probably incorrect observations but, hey, opinion power.

- Adranis, Eidolon of Not Guilty

Debauchery
10-07-2014, 02:03 AM
Da disbanded i think.

But i agree with the list mostly, Log is on top. I think i would also add Limbo from the east.

Losky
10-07-2014, 08:46 AM
My List:
1.Log Horizon
2.Red Dawn/ Not guilty
3.Limbo
4.Los Cocos
5.Lok Narad

Theres a few more like get tankier gear and some other guilds. But i dont think they come close to the top 5 guilds.

Resterian
10-07-2014, 09:06 AM
Da disbanded i think.

But i agree with the list mostly, Log is on top. I think i would also add Limbo from the east.

Figured I missed one. Yeah, limbo is up there for sure.

Bananamuncher
10-08-2014, 02:48 AM
Distinct Advantage has indeed been disbanded.

yosh
10-09-2014, 03:50 PM
We're not in :( ( Omelette du Fromage )

ZephGrandeErectus
10-09-2014, 06:30 PM
Log Horizon es numero uno #1

Xinneth
10-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Trying not to be too biased here, due to my position.

I believe we (Log Horizon) are currently the strongest guild on the east, some call us a zerg guild because of our numbers, But we are focusing on organisation and stream lining the guild.

After working along side Omelette Recently, there coordination in combat is like nothing we have ever seen, they are very strong.

Apart from that, nothing else really stands out.

As far as West Guilds go. I havent a clue, we see the same guild names on freedich, and it was a cluster ♥♥♥♥ the other day when you all ran together.

Bananamuncher
10-09-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't know about the Nuian side, but the Haranis have really stepped up their game lately; instead of mindless (and honourless - in-game pvp currency wise) same faction killing, the greens get together and gang up on reds and purples alike. There are still conflicts between guilds every now and then, and although the Nuians seemed to have a definite lead at first, I think the Harany might be overtaking them.

Resterian
10-09-2014, 11:40 PM
I think at this point its fair to say that Not Guilty is no longer one of the top guilds of the server. Given the nature of the guild and the people it attracts we've had to do a big purge of numbers. Being in a PK guild isn't a license to be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag and/or dead weight.

We're still around but you won't see us around freedich much if at all, we'll let the giants fight over that.

Niewinter
10-10-2014, 04:24 AM
First of, I feel deeply honored for my guild getting called out here :)

And ofc. it is the Onions for me. We might not be the strongest guild, and certainly not a uberbadass guild so early. But I think we built a good foundation to become one of the big players in the long run, since we are taking a more structured and slower build-up process.

Shoutout to Divine Brotherhood, Knights of the Blood, Titanomachie and Red Dawn!

Rapsod
10-12-2014, 04:10 AM
on Haranya side there is no alliance its chaos seeing daily guilds fight each others over packs and random ♥♥♥♥ PK off the roof also faction and trial chat drama....... also LH is no longer biggest or top guild from what ive seen seems haranya faction is its own enemy

Etarii
10-12-2014, 03:33 PM
LH is disbanded AFAIK

Ebran
10-13-2014, 06:28 AM
Hey, free packs? Don't talk toadstool :D We're one of the greater guilds on the nuian side :P and we'll definitely suprise everyone in the coming days!