PDA

View Full Version : Faction balance?

WhiteTiger
10-05-2014, 07:14 AM
Hey,

I am wondering how the faction balance is down here on this server.

More east or more west?

Ashra
10-25-2014, 03:37 PM
Regarding Halcyona wars, its like :

Nuians 5:1 Haranyans

Have fun with your furry chars @Hacyona...

Ania
10-25-2014, 06:03 PM
Having fun doing late night trade runs to freedich?

Sonickon
10-26-2014, 04:42 AM
It's horrible, way more nuians.. it's starting to get out of hand to be honest

Tiggers
10-26-2014, 05:47 AM
There's no balance at all to be fair, sadly the developers didn't do much bout it. Halsa is overruled by Nuians. ^^

plaYer2k
10-30-2014, 06:29 PM
It is indeed a shame as there should have been a dynamic limitation for factions.
Something like one faction cant outnumber the other by more than 30%.

In hasla at war you dont see anything other than nuians most of the time.
Even staying in a nui shrine is no safe harbor as the only "safe area" for you is surrounded by 4x as many reds that try to push you our with cars/pets and alike so that when you leave the area, you get instantly lassoed.

When war in halcy starts, you see 5 to 10 haranys at best which et stomped by 30-100 nuians within a minute.
Sometimes you barely have enough time to talk to the quest npc to get your one medal and run away in time before the red dust arrives consuming everything, and as you still run away .. you see that war is lost.

So yeah, balance is a joke on our server and yet we keep fighting! :D

Kentas
11-03-2014, 04:26 AM
Welp, yesterday a lot of Nuians got rekt in Hasla. We pushed them out of Hasla completely, not even one was left and only Haranyans were farming: screens for proof.

http://i58.tinypic.com/mh679i.jpg - started like this and then when more of our faction came to equal out number on the field, happened this:

http://i60.tinypic.com/21judc4.jpg

Total defeat.

Deyja
11-03-2014, 03:31 PM
really wish i was 50 so i could help with these wars, they look pretty fun.

ghoulas
11-04-2014, 12:59 AM
really wish i was 50 so i could help with these wars, they look pretty fun.

So be a 50. It's so easy to lvl'up in this game. I made 6 last lvl's just crafting. My wife made it from 34 to 50 just leveling Husbandry.

BuzzY
11-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Again Hasla without Nuians ;-)

http://www.buzzy.home.pl/hasla.jpg

yggdrasil
11-05-2014, 06:31 AM
Well the thing is, I'm only at Hasla he;ping lowbies and gearing up guildies. But as soon as reds attack, otehr parties keep farming... and once they get attacked they just run!

Kentas
11-05-2014, 01:38 PM
Well the thing is, I'm only at Hasla he;ping lowbies and gearing up guildies. But as soon as reds attack, otehr parties keep farming... and once they get attacked they just run!

You are in Nuian side, so yeah, when us, greens, attack = reds for you :D

yggdrasil
11-05-2014, 02:25 PM
Yeah but that's not really pvp, I've asked to transfer factions, these nuians can't pvp, they are just greedy and all do their own thing, only my guild will help eachother and we have ******ed pirates like HADES/Core acting like ♥♥♥♥ing kids to all others. I wanna go to the east QQ

Kentas
11-06-2014, 04:48 AM
Yeah but that's not really pvp, I've asked to transfer factions, these nuians can't pvp, they are just greedy and all do their own thing, only my guild will help eachother and we have ******ed pirates like HADES/Core acting like ♥♥♥♥ing kids to all others. I wanna go to the east QQ

Yeah man, that might be true, but my East faction does not bother going to Halcyona war. I came with a simple answer for why is that - Hereafter stones.

We have to teleport for 1 hour war 3 or 4 times a normal play day, using 3 stones, when Nuians can use 1 stone and come there easily even by mount. Most of the easterners think it's not worth it to go there, thus Halcyona is always won by the West. Anyway, I'm always hunting alone or some small group in there :)

DirtyRat
11-06-2014, 08:16 AM
Yeah man, that might be true, but my East faction does not bother going to Halcyona war. I came with a simple answer for why is that - Hereafter stones.

We have to teleport for 1 hour war 3 or 4 times a normal play day, using 3 stones, when Nuians can use 1 stone and come there easily even by mount. Most of the easterners think it's not worth it to go there, thus Halcyona is always won by the West. Anyway, I'm always hunting alone or some small group in there :)

Just to flip this around, it cost's us 3 stones to go to Hasla, which is more important than Halcyona.

If you want to solve the problem then make the group before porting and only make one portal for the whole group, using a different person to make it each time, spread the cost.

Kentas
11-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Just to flip this around, it cost's us 3 stones to go to Hasla, which is more important than Halcyona.

If you want to solve the problem then make the group before porting and only make one portal for the whole group, using a different person to make it each time, spread the cost.

Hasla ir for farming, and Halcyona solely for war between factions. It's different.

plaYer2k
11-06-2014, 02:12 PM
So Immortal (reds) claimed the first ... and we the other 3 even though the balance is what it is ... good job everyone @east C:<3
That is a mark for quality over quantity i daresay.

Malefique
11-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Reroll East today to join the faction who actually knows how to craft things! Gz to Unity and Core for not even managing to donate a pack to <Secret Order>!

yggdrasil
11-07-2014, 08:39 AM
So Immortal (reds) claimed the first ... and we the other 3 even though the balance is what it is ... good job everyone @east C:<3
That is a mark for quality over quantity i daresay.

We don't have more players, I believe tons of players already quit. Some players on my friendlist that were actually really good stopped playing cause of already being bored. I also see less westerns interrested in pvp than the east, we claimed the first castle, I saw tons of greens standing around planting land. I went to numari after the 2 SOs captured their castles and on the way there, I saw completed workstations/houses/farms by Emerald Empire and some random green guilds. Us Immortals only wanted 1 castle, we didnt even want 2, but we wanted to help other west guilds have a chance to get a castle.

Seems 50% of the west doesn't want anything to do with pvp. We only win the halcyona war cause east doesn't try, I bet if the east put up a decent fight, half of the west would just port away due to the war taking to long or dying once and to lazy to walk/fight back.

Bubushum
11-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Us Immortals only wanted 1 castle, we didnt even want 2, but we wanted to help other west guilds have a chance to get a castle.

On the day, I think many of us thought you were actually going for a second. You were by far the migority.

since that day, I've seen tons of <Core> playing farmville in our Calmlands.

Kinda sad to be fair.

Anyway... their mounts taste nice :D counted over 50 killed today including a farmcart!

Aikanaro
11-09-2014, 01:10 PM
Hasla ir for farming, and Halcyona solely for war between factions. It's different. Well Halcyona is for farming too. I may be wrong but u get very good necklace which gives u in total -6% of received dmg after u bring it up to rank 12.

Yarrrr
11-11-2014, 05:20 AM
that neklace above of lvl 4 can downgrade back to lvl 4 from any lvl. So prepare for a never ending halcyona farm.

ZakyUchiha
11-11-2014, 07:48 AM
I have failed upgrading my necklace so many times -.-'
It's frustrating and annoying.. I can't even get it to rank 7, so I can make a backup -.-

Ashra
11-16-2014, 05:52 PM
I would like to use this post to thanks gratefully all the players that made it possible to reverse the balance of power at Halcyona during wars since ~8 days; especially Seifer who takes on his time to do and organize raids and lead them toward more and more regular victories.

Please, eastern people, continue to come @ Halcyona for more medals, more honor points and more fun ! Continue to make Haranyan side shining at this place, as well as taking control of Hasla during conflicts/wars. Continue to get involved in PvP ! :)

Batumi
11-17-2014, 04:30 AM
Well, it's true: Nuians outnumbered Cats. This is painfull, especially during wars - there is "red blinking" in your eyes :)

I think GM's should try to restore the balance.

From my gaming experience best way is to prepare Faction/Nation change to few Nui guilds. But I dont expect too much in AA ...

Kyris
11-20-2014, 03:48 AM
Hey,

I am wondering how the faction balance is down here on this server.

More east or more west?

Haranya outnumbers Nuia in almost every battle. Hasla is like the only place where Nuians tend to outnumber the enemy. Usually there are plenty of Nuians there

If you want easy-mode zerg gameplay, join east
If you want meaningful/underdog PVP, join west

Sancten
11-20-2014, 11:51 PM
Haranya outnumbers Nuia in almost every battle. Hasla is like the only place where Nuians tend to outnumber the enemy. Usually there are plenty of Nuians there

this joke. thanks made my day.

joepieee
11-21-2014, 10:06 AM

Yup this is true secret order or sector one are always forming a zerg.

Whirlwind
11-21-2014, 11:28 AM
Yup this is true secret order or sector one are always forming a zerg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4

Maybe you are right... but there is nothing wrong about it.
Thats part of the game.
And if Nuins wouldnt kill each other every day and if they wouldnt run like cowards everytime.. maybe they could also zerg.
But due to distrust, ignorance, arrogance and more Nuins will always be unable to unite and compete against Harani.
And dont point to guilds like araf or core, since they help guilds like doom or medvedi.

Kyris
11-21-2014, 03:02 PM
The haranya/east faction are always desperate to tell everyone that they are outnumbered, but it's simply not true. It's just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ propaganda trying to manipulate people into joining the east.

You want proof? Ok... the east claimed 3 castles. THREE. Why? because Nuia was outnumbered 3:1 ... there's not much we can do when the SECTOR ONE ZERG rolls in with 180+ people

Skill doesn't mean a god damn thing when you're outnumbered 3:1 in a game like this, and Sector One knows this, which is why they've been spamming mass-invites people for weeks now (just look at their website... they don't have any requirements, they just want every player they can find)

It makes me sick.

So yea, if you want to be another mindless part of the sector one zerg, then feel free to join East, but personally... if a game is not challenging for me, then i find it boring and pointless. Come join west if you actually want to have some fun fighting off the idiot zergs

Lastosmane
11-21-2014, 06:52 PM
Well whirlwind idk where you got your infos but araf and core are fighting against doom and medvedi lol.they are pk guilds so its normal stop talking bullsh.it. and to the reds i hope we have good fights in 2 days :)

Ashra
11-21-2014, 08:31 PM
You Nuians used to dominate every pvp sector of the game during the 1st month of the server; it was impossible to win a single Halcyona war, it was quite hard to find some little room in Hasla due to Nuians pushing Haranyans... Don't forget you were in our dominating situation earlier.

Now we are at this point because of the involvement and dedication of our big eastern guilds that leads our faction but also because people realized the importance of being involved in the mass-pvp events, the importance to make a little effort for common good by going at Halcyona, forming pvp raids at Hasla... Even guilds like mine which is not mass-pvp oriented, has decided to make efforts and go help when needed. You could call that "patriotism" in some ways...

So don't complain about it and just make your people realize those points and involving themselves, and I'm sure you will be able to do something to fight back.
Don't wait for Trion to make some "balance magic trick" because as things look like (our server being in Low Status more and more often, no character restrictions ATM), I'm pretty sure they won't do anything in next weeks/months.

My 2 coppers...

Malefique
11-21-2014, 08:46 PM
The haranya/east faction are always desperate to tell everyone that they are outnumbered, but it's simply not true. It's just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ propaganda trying to manipulate people into joining the east.

You want proof? Ok... the east claimed 3 castles. THREE. Why? because Nuia was outnumbered 3:1 ... there's not much we can do when the SECTOR ONE ZERG rolls in with 180+ people

Skill doesn't mean a god damn thing when you're outnumbered 3:1 in a game like this, and Sector One knows this, which is why they've been spamming mass-invites people for weeks now (just look at their website... they don't have any requirements, they just want every player they can find)

It makes me sick.

So yea, if you want to be another mindless part of the sector one zerg, then feel free to join East, but personally... if a game is not challenging for me, then i find it boring and pointless. Come join west if you actually want to have some fun fighting off the idiot zergs

The East faction always casually mention to people that they're outnumbered because they are, or to be more correct, were. However, the East faction also dramatically out-skills the West so, when we put our minds to it, the West get crushed - Hence the 3 castles, and it would have been 4 if <Secret Order> hadn't decided to let Immortals have one to avoid destroying the West on this server entirely. As to this 'Sector One zerg' you refer to, <Sector One> had nowhere close to 180 people during the Auroria opening. I don't think they even managed 50, and I'd know - We were working with them very closely. The higher Western numbers at the mine couldn't cope with superior organisation and implementation from East - Just ask <Core> how their pack crafting went once they were done picking up the table scraps. I suppose when you're getting rolled so hard you have to find some way to justify it to yourself. Most of the rest of your faction just cried and quit over it.

The fact that <Secret Order> practically held a raffle for the Nuimari castle in faction chat for an hour while laughing at how inept the West were about says it all, really. Zero pressure was felt. And at their height, they only had about 80 people on Auroria.

Whirlwind
11-21-2014, 10:32 PM

And why exactly where Nuians outnumbered?
Maybe: 1. Most guilds split their power just a few days before the opening.
2. Most guilds raided own faction traderuns, fishing boats and things like that.
3. Because of the points, mentioned above, there was no trust. Too many guilds fuisoned, split under new names, so whom to trust then?
4. There is really no benefit for helping pk guilds and helping them achieving an castle (even someone had helped them, no one guarentees that pking stops then).
5. Some guilds wanted to help, but were laughed at their membercount.

So again, its Nuians own fault for failing so hard against harani. Griefing, scamming, pking so hard till auroria opened and then asking for help and not offering more then an "thank you".

Serious?
The same thing did our side few days before opening, some guilds fusioned again or like Hades, splitted.
So our guilds did the same as Sector Ones does/did and still failed.
By the way... some of our guilds still do the same and an level requirement isnt really an requirement.

It makes me sick.

Me too. Although there was an meeting of the 5 most "important" guilds on Nui side and some agreement, still there are too many idiots in those guilds that even help guilds like Medvedi raiding fishing guilds or like Doom raiding trading guilds.

To counter an zerg, you practically need another zerg.
So to counter an idiot zerg you need to be part of another mindless zerg. Great advertisement.

Sanctar
11-23-2014, 06:00 AM
Hmmm, people are still thinking that ArcheAge is a "skilled" game...

Strange world.

Kyris
11-23-2014, 03:00 PM
East faction = idiot zerg warefare
West = idiot non-zerg warefare

Malefique
11-23-2014, 03:26 PM
West = idiot

West = idiot!

Bubushum
11-23-2014, 03:27 PM
West = idiot

http://i595.photobucket.com/albums/tt32/walkeramerican/forum%20commentary%20pictures/agree.gif

DesertRat
11-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Sector One had 180 people on Auroria during the castle claiming stage, really? As a member of Sector One I would love to know how you came up with that figure, I have never seen a day when we have more than 50 people online at any given time. Seriously why do you feel the need to spout this crap?

Whirlwind
11-23-2014, 08:24 PM
Some need to spout this crap cuz they need something to mask their own incompetence/stupidity.
No reds to blame? Blame Trion.
Trion is not to blame? Blame some other Nuians.

Thats what our west faction is made of.
We preach water while drinking whine itself.