PDA

View Full Version : Pro player lookinig for pro guild![DRAFT ME UP!]

Miyahara
10-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Hello,

I'm a relatively new player in Archeage (Started out at launch, not beta). That said I have quite the experience with games, online games and MMORPG games. I'm a veteran Aion player and have past experience with ESO, Planetside 2, WoW, Lineage II and many other guild oriented games. I can communicate in English and can have TS3-Vent-Mumble-RaidCall. And btw im 24 years old!

On this game I'll focus on this (Nui) server, Western Continent, Nuian race, currently (10/5/14) im lvl 40 Daggerspell focusing on Tailoring + cultivating my land while I level to cap.

Now that I'm past my credentials, I am looking for Guild that focuses on building a averagely sized community of cooperating and intelligent players. Being able to communicate and helping other guild-mates when were able is a priority for me.

I want to explore all aspects of the game but I do give an emphasis on late-game PvP, that means that the ambition to eventually build/own/conquer/defend a castle by my guild is a must for me. I understand however that this is a highly contested endeavor so its gonna be hard, however the will and the quality effort matter for me, not just the final goal. That applies to all other activities that come with the guild.

My in-game name is Gandalf - u can /w me there or in case I'm -Away- just answer my post here/send forum PM with your contact info so ill be sure to communicate with u!

Thank you!

Xi41
10-10-2014, 01:41 AM
Man, this guy is a Real asset and should definitely be snatched up by a guild. Unfortunately we're not pro and therefore wouldn't be suitable for him.

Here is the TLDR for those who want a quick run down

His credentials include:
Being able to speak
Able to download and install programs
Playing Computer games.
Knowing what an mmo is and playing them as they're obviously different to "normal games"
He is so hardcore that he understands that the game can actually be "difficult"
Has managed to get to lvl 40 in just under a month with an op/flavour of the month class
He is mature! 24 years old!

He wants:
A pro guild
Average in size
A guild that has intelligent players - so all you dumb guilds are disqualified unfortunately
People able to speak
A guild that will give him free stuff (ala a "helpful" guild)
He wants end game pvp, because pvp before then is only for scrubs
His new potential guild must fulfil his ambition to own a castle which he can defend and build

Once you post your snivelling recruitment post here he'll eventually get back to you if he deems your guild worthy as he is Gandalf the great!

R4nez
10-10-2014, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the synopsis Xi, I would have struggled without your excellent assessment to fully comprehend what it was that this guy wanted. Now I know I am clearly too mentally challenged for him to want to join me on my glorious crusade to mediocrity.

MnO
10-27-2014, 05:08 AM
Has managed to get to lvl 40 in just under a month with an op/flavour of the month class

It took most of us 4 days from 1-50, so what you really are saying is that he is casual.

TBH there is nothing in this post that says "PRO" so GL out there see you on the otherside of my blade.

Lysander
10-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Man, this guy is a Real asset and should definitely be snatched up by a guild. Unfortunately we're not pro and therefore wouldn't be suitable for him.

His credentials include:
Being able to speak
Playing Computer games.
Knowing what an mmo is and playing them as they're obviously different to "normal games"

He wants:
A pro guild
Average in size
A guild that has intelligent players - so all you dumb guilds are disqualified unfortunately
People able to speak
His new potential guild must fulfil his ambition to own a castle which he can defend and build

Once you post your snivelling recruitment post here he'll eventually get back to you if he deems your guild worthy as he is Gandalf the great!

I leld. Tbh if you want "pro" pvp either make your own guild or go on the east, the west is mainly bothered about playing FarmVille and fighting over trees or TRYING to become part of the P faction and bailing half way and still killing it's own faction, and the P faction is too small at the moment and we won't be as pr0 MLG as your require. Get on the east maybe there you'll find l33t MLG ladder bangers and MLG 360 tomahawks, all you'll find on the west is farmer Todd and his band of merry potatoes or half added muppets killing their own faction over reds cause they got scared when handing in a pack.

As for me I'm a pirate but I'm not l33t soz

Xhaero
11-11-2014, 11:26 AM

His credentials include:
Being able to speak
Playing Computer games.

He wants:
A pro guild
Average in size
People able to speak

OMG that was so perfect xD thumbs up for you man xD