PDA

View Full Version : Die Gilde Medici sucht neue Mitglieder!!

Rayzer GER
10-05-2014, 01:59 PM
I dont work anymore for Medici.
Close the Topic please.

TY

Matagot
10-06-2014, 06:38 AM
I got my own guild and don't even speak german, but I'm here to say that some Medici guys took us up on their skippers as we were hauling packs through Castaway straits on rowboats like rownoobs. In a world where 50% of the supposedly "allied" folks you meet on the seas turn out to be Hannibal Lecter, I hereby testify that the Medici are a bunch of cool helpful dudes.

Praise the lord Kraken. Matagot out.

Katiko
10-08-2014, 07:50 AM
Dear Matagot,

if this was happen and and if really guild mates from Medici were involved in this rude attack i have to say sorry in the name of our guild.

But please do me a favor. If something similar is happen next time please take a screenshot and send it to Rayzer or me as pm that we will be able to take some internal actions.
Thank you.

To all others:
It is really one of our major rules to not attacking the own fraction! Otherwise it would be nonsense to have more than one fraction if everybody is behaving like a butcher.

regards
Cariko

Matagot
10-08-2014, 09:14 AM
...No, no, no, no, it's the opposite. I'm saying the Medici people we met were nice enough to help us with trade runs :). We met you people on a number of occasions, including ocean and PVP territories, and we took good note that you didn't attack your own faction.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I edited the uncertain terms out of my original post.

Katiko
10-10-2014, 01:41 AM
Ahhh sorry mate,

I totally misread your post! Sorry for that!

In this case thanks for your kind reply to our post to share your positive experience related to our member. Kind and nice persons are really hard to find in online games these days!
Very appreciated!

kind regards
Cariko