PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join a guild where Voice comms is not required (reasons in post)

Daneo
10-05-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi, I been playing on Kyprosa (not necessary a dealbreaker, willing to restart again on another server) I am looking for a guild that is willing to accept me as a member without voice comms due to fact that I am deaf. This doesn't mean im not willing to PVP, just that I am reliant on type coms. I am going patron status, and am aiming to make crafting the main part of my game, due to the fact that it is the part of playing MMOs that I love. I also have no problem in helping others in their gaming and am quite happy to do boring repetitive tasks to help out fellow guild members grind out or complete tasks.
I admit, I am relatively new to archeage, having joined after the official launch, but I am loving it and have been looking for a decent MMO to play for a while, and think I have found it. :) I tend to play on weekend heavily, and monday to thursday sporadically, due to working four nights with heavy hours, but that leaves me with plenty of weekend gaming time :)

Legion Cael
10-05-2014, 09:40 PM
Hello mate. We're Legion and we reside in the Lucius server west faction. We are a relatively large guild that is growing fast and we have a good strong community. We would be happy to get to know you if you're interested in learning about us