PDA

View Full Version : Right mouse hold-down camera panning is completely unresponsive and "stutters" - been like this since headstart, completely unplayable

DeltaOne
10-05-2014, 11:51 PM
I've bumped every single thread and read all threads regarding this, with no viable solution. Turning my mouse polling rate to 100hz seems to help a bit but it still persists. I'm getting a strain in my wrist because im trying to rotate the camera and it literally takes 3-4 tries just to move it once.

What happens is that I hold right click, move my mouse right to pan right, and the mouse click just doesnt seem to "hold on" to the screen, thus failing to move the camera.

Theres dozens of threads on this yet NO one from Trion bothers to respond, it's honestly causing physical pain as well as rage-inducing moments because it sometiems takes 5+ tries just to move your character 90 degrees.

PLease dear God, someone offer a solution to this, thank you

DeltaOne
10-06-2014, 03:02 PM
Bump day number 2

DeltaOne
10-06-2014, 08:42 PM
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Nafuu
08-01-2015, 12:22 AM
super late reply, i dont know if you still play but i found a temporary solution: go to your mouse setting and invert your mouse buttons so that you pan the camera around while holding down left click. theres something wrong with the sensitivity control mechanic of right click camera panning in this game apparently. im just going to use it like this until it gets fixed somehow >.>

Kirito D Beater
10-23-2015, 06:44 AM
hello,

i have same issues, but not always, i was thinking its right mouse button problem, but i alt tabed fast and right click on desktop without problems, just to make sure, is ur mouse a logitech ? mine is a g600 mmo.