PDA

View Full Version : Losing Gilda daily

Zongo
10-06-2014, 08:43 PM
I am trying to figure out if I am doing something wrong here. I am trying to save my gilda up however every day I am losing it and I do not know why. 2 days ago I log off with 22 gilda on my alt. I logged back in the next day with only 20, I then ran his dailies and a couple other gilda providing missions and logged off for the night. No beds nothing. Upon logging in tonight I only have 16 gilda. This is happening every day.

I have purchased nothing additional, I have 2 8x8 farms. I have no idea what is happening to my Gilda however this is no good as I can not progress in the game. Is there something that I am unaware of that costs daily Gilda that I maybe have and dont realize?

seewhathappens
10-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Probably got hacked because Trion does not care

Zongo
10-06-2014, 09:02 PM
If I got hacked im sure they would take all not just some.....plus my gold was good and so are my items its just my gilda everyday

seewhathappens
10-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Lol your Gilda everyday hmm... Sounds like... You got... HACKED. If it was a mass hack they would take a little from everyone so it would go unnoticed.. Like when hackers hack bank accounts from target, Home Depot, etc. a few cents from a 100 million people would be a lot.