PDA

View Full Version : Refund

Zoto
10-07-2014, 04:17 AM
Well Trion Worlds is a joke of a company. Your CSRs don't even read the customer emails. They scan for keys words and use a generic reply. I sent them a reply that I want a refund and haven't gotten anything back. So I'm posting it here. I WASNT A REFUND for this lack luster showing of a launch. Worst customer services I've ever seen and I work for a cable company!! And The most gold spamming and bots I've see in a game in years, and how can they get into the game but real patrons(been following game for 3 years)cant. Oh now regret doing the following wish I could get that time back now too. I give you a score of -15 on a scale of 0-10. Refund please. You have my card number on file. I you have an issue you can email me. Oh and incase its someone who doesn't speak English or your just scanning for key words. REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND REFUND!!!!

SonnyBond
10-07-2014, 04:32 AM
GIVE IT TRION.

http://www.iwowwe.com/images/refund-seal.png

KingGeneral
10-07-2014, 05:20 AM
ya dude i think i wont a full Refund i payed for 6 months and i still have NO land i give it 3 weeks from now if i still cant get some land i am asking for my cash back

Arsine
10-07-2014, 05:56 AM
Everyone with issue should contact the CC company and do charge backs I am in talks with my CC company since Trion will not honor a full refund.

Defalt
10-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Trion will not honor refunds, even when they offer one. I was offered a refund for Archeage on 9/21/2014 and they still have not responded back to me after I said I would like to go through with the refund.

I have contacted my CC company for a chargeback, they're currently investigating it. Someone should sue these idiots. I will never buy another Trion game so long as I live, I promise.