PDA

View Full Version : Sinister Tyrants - Adult guild. Relaxed, casual atmosphere.

Pariah
03-28-2014, 04:43 PM
[NA][Tahyang][East] Old school Ultima Online is where many in ST began their MMO journey. In 1997 we came together and have made appearances in most major MMOs along the way, often times changing the face of whatever server we played. Never in sheer force, or number ...but in guile, efficient slaughter, and knee-deep politicking. Even today it is unknown by most the things that went on behind the scenes in past games. Entire server wars began ....and ended, at the feet of the Sinister Tyrants. Simply dominant super-zergs dissipated by a simple seed planted here, and planted there.. set to bloom when the time was ripe.

Always the anti-zerg, unyielding in the face of greater numbers, and unflinching in the face of death.

We are looking for solid members, men & women ...to join us and to help us dive into the fray and shake up the lands of ArcheAge. We might not ever get the credit, but we'll always have the satisfaction of knowing the events that we help to foster! We are just now beginning to come out of hibernation, and while we will bring a few of the most loyal members with us from other games ...this is a fresh start, and we need new blood! Those of you who want to lead, and recruit, and be a part of building us up ...we encourage you to join and help to shape our identity moving forward, becoming the very fabric that holds this community together.

Mature folks, with chill personalities are a MUST! We're a family here, and we run on a certain relaxed vibe, so we can't have that broken up by "leet" kids, or people with personality disorders. We value intelligence and common sense. Just plain old good people.

Also, while we won't rage/quit or cry if we lose ...we enjoy winning, and we do most of the time. We want winners on our team, though we are not elitists and welcome all skill levels we do need people with the right attitude. (a positive one!)

Many a day in the annals of our past, one would look out the window of our keep or guild house, only to see it surrounded by throngs of people out for blood ....our blood. It was like a breath of fresh air. And I must say it gave us pleasure dancing around the corpses of the slain, donning their garments in hopes that their spirit might see our mockery. Ahhh, to have that feeling once more .....we hope to find it again here, in the world of ArcheAge.

We are open to acquiring allies of like mind as well! Please do not hesitate to contact myself, Wreatch, or DevilHawk with your proposals.

Please apply at SinisterTyrants.com (http://sinistertyrants.com) or shoot me a PM here in the forums and we'll set you up with Teamspeak info right away.

Aghorelia
03-28-2014, 04:55 PM
Locate EU or NA ?

Pariah
03-29-2014, 12:32 AM
NA though we do usually have some members from across the pond.

Zawr
04-04-2014, 10:08 AM
Hey there, Sinister Tyrants!

Just wanted to give you guys a friendly "bump". It's always nice to find another casual friendly community. Tenacious shares many of those same attributes you listed in your recruiting thread, so I thought you guys deserved more recognition. I look forward to gaming with you guys in the near future!

Feel free to check our thread (link in my signature) out also and perhaps we can establish a future alliance between the two communities!

Paradigm
04-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Another quick shout out from Tenacious! You sound like a great group of guys and gals ... hope to see you in game! Peace

Aghorelia
04-11-2014, 12:23 AM
Added to the census page. Good game

Pariah
04-19-2014, 03:11 PM
Hey there, Sinister Tyrants!

Just wanted to give you guys a friendly "bump". It's always nice to find another casual friendly community. Tenacious shares many of those same attributes you listed in your recruiting thread, so I thought you guys deserved more recognition. I look forward to gaming with you guys in the near future!

Feel free to check our thread (link in my signature) out also and perhaps we can establish a future alliance between the two communities!

Another quick shout out from Tenacious! You sound like a great group of guys and gals ... hope to see you in game! Peace

Thank you sirs! I will certainly check out your thread ....we are also open to discussing alliances with groups of like minds such as Tenacious!

We are anxiously awaiting beta/launch.

Pariah
04-27-2014, 12:04 AM
Wreatch, Devilhawk, and I just bought the founders pack. $150 ...ouch! Break out the credit cards and we'll see you in game!

WreatchST
04-27-2014, 10:35 AM
Been looking forward to this game for a long time, been talking about it even longer, before we knew it as Archeage when we were pining for the 3D modern day engine mmo that had all the stuff UO had. Here it is and here we are, should be a fun ride, look forward to meeting old friends/enemies and meeting new faces. Welcome to Archeage!

Pariah
04-29-2014, 11:40 AM
We've found a great group of people to game with during Alpha, the same people who will ultimately form our core heading into launch. Join us!

WreatchST
04-30-2014, 10:22 PM
Filling out our ranks nicely, welcome to our new members!

Currently still accepting members as we flesh out our plans for launch.

WreatchST
05-19-2014, 01:24 PM
Still recruiting members during alpha to be considered 'core' members at launch. Mature adult guild, relaxed atmosphere, 21+. All playstyles accepted, TS3 required for pvp. www.SinisterTyrants.com or /w Wreatch or Devilhawk in game for invite.

BreakinSkullz
05-22-2014, 07:39 AM
Bump!!! Great group of people here!

Pariah
06-06-2014, 11:58 AM
We've brought in some really great people and our core is taking shape. We continue to look for the right people to join our ranks!

We will have a member cap, and are determined to stay as small as the game will allow, while still being able to enjoy everything the game has to offer, PvP, PvE, and politics wise.

We shall continue to be a thorn in the side of the zerg, while enjoying our relaxed, close-knit, casual atmosphere.

Please consider joining us, and help to shape our future in Archeage!

Either PST in-game; Pariah, Wreatch, or DevilHawk, or apply @ SinisterTyrants.com. (we'll find out if you're a fit in TS3 simply by interacting with you)

Eyesadi
06-07-2014, 05:32 AM
How big you folks grown? AND.......all at 50 by now? Gonna register on your site and read your A/A thread!

Pariah
06-07-2014, 10:10 AM
We've been at around 40-50 members for a while now ...active members, more like 10. Just getting to know our new AA members, and then come beta, we'll be sending out an e-mail to all of our old members, to bring them into the picture. As far as level 50 goes ...most of our actives are, I had to take a few weeks off, so I am only around 30! :)

WreatchST
07-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Please apply @ http://SinisterTyrants.com

Now recruiting for Beta/Launch, get in now to help draw up the battle plans. All playstyles accepted, 21+ preferred, TS3 REQUIRED. Noobs accepted, we like to teach.

Apply @ http://SinisterTyrants.com

WreatchST
07-18-2014, 09:31 AM
BetaBump

http://Sinistertyrants.com

BreakinSkullz
08-08-2014, 01:49 PM
Sup Wreatch, you guys still playing?

Pariah
09-06-2014, 05:11 PM
We are rallying the troops and preparing for launch! Anyone interested in joining shoot me a PM, and I will give you Teamspeak info.

WreatchST
09-06-2014, 05:46 PM
Looking forward to meeting you in all in teamspeak. :cool:

WreatchST
09-07-2014, 03:01 PM
Bump for end of open beta.

Pariah
09-12-2014, 09:30 AM
We will be rolling on the quote on quote "adult server" in Tahyang. See you there!

Pariah
09-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Still recruiting adults with relaxed personalities!

Pariah
09-13-2014, 10:44 AM
We had a great 1st day. We're really developing a great core of good people. Join us!

unHoly
09-13-2014, 10:49 AM
Rawr! We look forward to interacting.

WreatchST
09-14-2014, 05:37 PM
Looking forward to meeting a few more good people as we move forward towards FTP Launch, welcome to those of you who joined us during head start!

Great group of folks!

WreatchST
09-14-2014, 09:03 PM
Send a /w to Pariah or Wreatch for invite in game.

Devilhawk
09-15-2014, 09:38 AM
Awesome trade runs last night, having a blast!

Pariah
09-16-2014, 08:01 AM
Looking forward to the influx of free to play players. We're still recruiting! If you don't want to be just a number in a huge Zerg blob guild, you enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with very few rules or restrictions, and you value common sense to go along with a good time ...welcome to the family!

WreatchST
09-16-2014, 05:21 PM
Welcome to those who are new to ST and/or new to AA in general. Please keep in mind we prefer you to be logged into TS3 while in game, so as to be able to put a personality to a name. Adult guild, 18+ preferred, family friendly however so do not be discouraged if your son or daughter plays.

See you in game.

Rishar
09-16-2014, 11:03 PM
I joined! Fun guild and very helpful ^^. Looking forward to playing with everyone :D

Primrose
09-17-2014, 03:14 AM
hey WreatchST sup I am interested in joining just need to know what server your on

Devilhawk
09-18-2014, 03:45 PM
Hey guys welcome!.... hopefully there's gonna be less QQ and more PewPew...

Bluddwolf
09-22-2014, 08:23 PM
With Sinister Tyrants on the Tahyang server, I am known as Clot Cleaver. I have known these guys for about a year, going back to Dark Fall Unholy Wars. They are a great bunch, fun to play with and helpful.

Pariah
09-27-2014, 10:43 PM
We are amping up for a new recruiting push on the Tahyang server. We accept new players, and vets! If you are interested in playing all aspects of this game in a relaxed atmosphere with an adult guild, we may be your ideal fit.

We've recently purged our ranks of the bigots, bi-polar personalities, and those who aren't team players ...so if you have an easy-going personality, and appreciate a drama-free environment, either PM me here in the forum, or look for Pariah, Wreatch, or Devilhawk in game!

TS3/Forums/Trade runs/Craftng/PvE/PvP/Exploration See you in game!

Pariah
10-03-2014, 08:16 AM
If you want to join a smaller adult community with a relaxed vibe ...consider Sinister Tyrants! We have a great core of people already playing with us, and would welcome some new personalities into the mix. If you don't like incessant babbling in Teamspeak, you don't like a lot of rules, and you enjoy a close, tight-knit environment ....we are the guild for you!

PM me here, or PST to Pariah, Wreatch, or Devilhawk in game.

We are very active in leveling, crafting, trade runs, and PvP ...and we're having a blast! We are on Tahyang East, although we are open to recruiting West as well.

Prospeckt
10-06-2014, 12:12 AM
I wasn't sure if I was going to commit time to Archeage, and then a random invited me to Sinister Tyrants. Super fun group to play with and very helpful to new players.

Pariah
10-10-2014, 01:59 PM
Our ranks continue to grow, as does our reputation for being a smaller guild that still has to be reckoned with. We need another handful of active players who are willing to use Teamspeak. PST in game, or apply @ SinisterTyrants.com (http://sinistertyrants.com)