PDA

View Full Version : Lucius- Small Grind Guild Looking for more members! Looking to keep it small but effective!!!!

swaggerz
10-07-2014, 12:22 PM
<MEH> aka The Procrastination Association

-Motto- The Early Bird may get the worm , but its the second mouse that gets the cheese!!!!!!!

We are a small group of r/l friends . roommates and coworkers. The 3 of us are all 30+ and have been doing the mmo thing since FF 11 online in 2003. Weve played them all from WoW to SWTOR , to Guildwars and a whole host of others.

What makes us unique is our ability to work together , whether it be in dungeon/raid circumstances or just the everyday quest/craft grind is that we GRIND!!! For those not familiar with FF 11 online , it was probably one of the most craft intensive games ever created with it literally taking months to years , pre nerfs to level your crafts to respectable levels. That grind taught us a thing or two and we have brought that with us to every game we have played since!!!! We currently have a swept roof home , 2 16x16 gardens , 2 8x8's a gazebo farm lot(in process) and a farmers workstation and aqua garden. I am a lvl 43 Outrider and my roomie is a Rogue of same level.

We play Mon to Fri evenings and Hardcore on the weekends . Id say 4-5 hours a night weekdays and as many as 48 hours from Fri to Sunday.

Ideally we'd like 10 to 15 players with the same grind and determination level as ourselves. If this sounds like you , message me back and we can set something up!

Look forward to hearing from similar minded gamers!

Caerolynne
10-07-2014, 12:56 PM
What side are you on, by chance?

Riddimreturn
10-07-2014, 12:58 PM
Oh yes, Please Invite meee..... I love to....well... I dont see nuuttin wroong... wit a lil bumpin grind...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtVyEZymUFo

Riddimreturn
10-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Il Grind allll night long ..babeh...

Caerolynne
10-07-2014, 01:28 PM
<MEH> aka The Procrastination Association

-Motto- The Early Bird may get the worm , but its the second mouse that gets the cheese!!!!!!!

We are a small group of r/l friends . roommates and coworkers. The 3 of us are all 30+ and have been doing the mmo thing since FF 11 online in 2003. Weve played them all from WoW to SWTOR ...

I would message you on the forums, but I can't. XD Unsure as to why.

swaggerz
10-08-2014, 05:00 PM
What side are you on, by chance? Haranya

Oh yes, Please Invite meee..... I love to....well... I dont see nuuttin wroong... wit a lil bumpin grind...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtVyEZymUFo
LMFAO , epic response!!! Had me lol hard!

Il Grind allll night long ..babeh... Exactly what I was thinking .... well not exactly LOL!

I would message you on the forums, but I can't. XD Unsure as to why.

That's weird. In game name is Swaggerz , feel free to message me , or drop by our land in Rookborne Basin.

Its Canadian thanksgiving this weekend! So The Procrastination Association is going to be thankful ... thankful for the creation of archeage! Therefore I will put in as many playtime hours as my body will allow!!! I think that's thanks enough , right?

Anyone interested in joining , feel free to message me in game. As I said , we prefer players who play nights and weekends and people who actually put work into the game. For 3 weeks playing , Dirty and I have a decent amount accomplished and enjoy playing and growing with players of the same mentality. We both are p2p players , but not , buy our way through a game players. We tend to run a slack ship in the sense that if you got something your working on(GRINDING) , more power to you! If you need help , we are more than happy to help. Just not looking to carry dead weight! Not social? That's ok too. All I expect in that regard is hello's and good byes with an occasional funny comment or update on what your up to or working on.

So if you would like to help create a small guild with the intent of having the reputation of a large quality guild with players who want to explore and excel at all facets of the game , take a chance on <MEH> The Procrastination Association!!!