PDA

View Full Version : Here's an idea ... Why not contact us in game, I know its an awe inspiring suggestion

Apok
10-07-2014, 12:38 PM
Instead of making us sit in your crappy Live Chat Queue that isn't even remotely close to accurate wait time, why not have us submit our ticket then contact us in game ? I personally have been Queue for 2 hours twice now that have both exceeded 4 hours only to get up for something to eat and come back to a GM that has disconnected.

Its appalling that your willing to make your Customers wait and your GM's just move on if the customer id not there as soon as they answer. How are we suppose to predict when they will show up when your Queue times are so far off that there is literally a give or take 2 hour window.

Contacting your customers in game seems to be a no brainer, you have their info, use it. Right now your punishing customers for YOUR faults, it is not our fault your market is broken, your GM couldn't add 2+2, you banned random people for no reason, you couldn't provide a service someone paid for, the list goes on.

I do not have all day to sit in a Queue and stare at my screen wondering if the 2 hour wait time is actually 6 hours.

Kryadan
10-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Instead of making us sit in your crappy Live Chat Queue that isn't even remotely close to accurate wait time, why not have us submit our ticket then contact us in game ? .

Obvious answer being the support team can't get in. They either get error 2025 and need to constantly check their Network or they are stuck in queue.