PDA

View Full Version : Trion HAS to fix LAND PLOTS SYSTEM - considering unsubscribing

MartyTDK
10-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Hello there,

I started the game on lunch day and since then I've been trying to get a spot for my 16x16 land but I couldn't get any. Since then I've seen people selling their land plots (some using their ALT!!) for huge amount of gold, some were scammers. I didnt want to pay x amount of gold to get my free land but thats not the case. The problem is, people are randomly choosing ANYWHERE within the boarder so no one can place the land next to them. I've seen places that easily could fit 3 plots but were ruin because a player choose to place it in a way that no one can be next to him.

Seeing that, I've decided to build a medium house. Now, the same thing is happening to the medium house. There's a house in White Arden thats in the corner tilted in a way that instead of four houses, no one can build next to him.

A lot of players won't be having housing or farms because the plots are not fixed. Games like FF ARR have fixed plots that their house can be build on, fair to everybody.

I'll try to find a house within the next few days but if i didn't i'll quit this game and unsubscribe my account - I can't pay monthly fee THEN pay game gold to get the place which actually is free since im a patron.

I hope this gets to the admin of this forums or someone in Trion team
I love this game but I can't keep on playing without a 16x16 farm at minimum - changing the server is not the solution. At least have a fixed plots system!!

I know it wont be big of a deal for one guy to cancel his subscription but I feel I had to say that.

Jaxcrow

Azzazal
10-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Hello there,

I started the game on lunch day and since then I've been trying to get a spot for my 16x16 land but I couldn't get any. Since then I've seen people selling their land plots (some using their ALT!!) for huge amount of gold, some were scammers. I didnt want to pay x amount of gold to get my free land but thats not the case. The problem is, people are randomly choosing ANYWHERE within the boarder so no one can place the land next to them. I've seen places that easily could fit 3 plots but were ruin because a player choose to place it in a way that no one can be next to him.

Seeing that, I've decided to build a medium house. Now, the same thing is happening to the medium house. There's a house in White Arden thats in the corner tilted in a way that instead of four houses, no one can build next to him.

A lot of players won't be having housing or farms because the plots are not fixed. Games like FF ARR have fixed plots that their house can be build on, fair to everybody.

I'll try to find a house within the next few days but if i didn't i'll quit this game and unsubscribe my account - I can't pay monthly fee THEN pay game gold to get the place which actually is free since im a patron.

I hope this gets to the admin of this forums or someone in Trion team
I love this game but I can't keep on playing without a 16x16 farm at minimum - changing the server is not the solution. At least have a fixed plots system!!

I know it wont be big of a deal for one guy to cancel his subscription but I feel I had to say that.

Jaxcrow

Feel the same way, I have in my bag 24 x 24 thatched cottage and ofc the 15 stars build. I have searhec all of shatigon server for a plot and ofc there are NONE. now ♥♥♥♥ you trion, I PAY for my subs like most others, stick this up your arse.

ABL
10-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Pareil pour moi j'ai payé un abo qui me permet de poser une maison mais impossible de trouver quoi que se soit.

Quand on sait que l'artisanat est prioritaire dans se jeu ,on commence à s'inquiéter de voir si peu de place.
Je n'ose pas monter mon personnage sans avoir de ferme .

Je suis tué par des guildes quand j'attend devant les maison a prendre ou bien je ne suis pas assez rapide ou bien un joueur utilise la macro qui va bien pour aller plus vite .

En fait se jeu est demoralisant et me rappel la vrai vie. Les riches prosperent et les pauvres ramassent les miettes.

Le minimum serait d'imposé une ferme et/ou un terrain de jardinage pour l'ensemble des personnages du compte joueur,ca eviterait les rerolls qui monopolisent les maisons en attendant de les revendre.
De plus pour eviter le gachis de place il faudrait creer un mecanisme dans le jeu qui force le joueur a coller une structure.
Pour les guildes on imposerais une maison de guilde en plus pour le chef de guilde.

Ce syteme de terrains restreint faire perdre beaucoup de fun au jeu voir le rend carrement chiant.

Depuis le lancement du jeu je passe mon temps a chercher un emplacement. En fait ,j'ai perdu de vue les quétes, le pvp, les donjons.

MartyTDK
10-08-2014, 06:54 AM
sorry but i dont understand

Origami
10-08-2014, 08:00 AM
More land is coming when they open the rest of the land up. With that said, land is opening up every day - although there are some who would choose to modify packets and steal it - they can't do it everywhere. I managed to snag a 'Thatched Farm' in Savannah in the last week on my server - so it's possible.

Moving other people's land is an unreasonable request - not only from the time and effort it would take, but it could potentially upset more customers then leaving it the way it is has done. I would add that having land is quickly becoming a burden instead of a blessing (I may end up giving up my land, actually) - the AH is crashing because TRION/XL has failed to get the gold spammers / farmers in check. The only real sustainable income at this moment is fishing (and mining, but eventually that will also become irrelevant).

I would urge you instead to sell your thatched farm design, hold onto your small / medium house (let's face it, owning a house in an MMO is a great experience), and put your effort towards a fishing vessel.

Edit:
A lot of plots around me are opening up 10/10 (Friday), so keep an eye out, and don't be afraid to go as deep into your faction's land as possible - plots are less likely to be snagged down there.

godseverman
10-08-2014, 08:37 AM
feel like archeage is dropping more players then getting on a daily bases and that means more plots will be open when theyr not playing and paying tax

AlchemistRa1n
11-11-2014, 10:45 AM
More land is coming when they open the rest of the land up. With that said, land is opening up every day - although there are some who would choose to modify packets and steal it - they can't do it everywhere. I managed to snag a 'Thatched Farm' in Savannah in the last week on my server - so it's possible.

Moving other people's land is an unreasonable request - not only from the time and effort it would take, but it could potentially upset more customers then leaving it the way it is has done. I would add that having land is quickly becoming a burden instead of a blessing (I may end up giving up my land, actually) - the AH is crashing because TRION/XL has failed to get the gold spammers / farmers in check. The only real sustainable income at this moment is fishing (and mining, but eventually that will also become irrelevant).

I would urge you instead to sell your thatched farm design, hold onto your small / medium house (let's face it, owning a house in an MMO is a great experience), and put your effort towards a fishing vessel.

Edit:
A lot of plots around me are opening up 10/10 (Friday), so keep an eye out, and don't be afraid to go as deep into your faction's land as possible - plots are less likely to be snagged down there.

Too bad most of said customers aren't paying because the ROI of already owning so much land allows them to buy Apex in bulk. My recommendation is to unsubscribe if people are paying the monthly subscription, and just do trade runs until you have enough gold to buy land from these players. Otherwise your wasting your money, because unless you have hours to spend searching or just get lucky, you won't get land regardless.