PDA

View Full Version : Founder's Pack Titles Issued to Archeum, Gold Founders

Scapes
10-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Adventurers,

As detailed in our Founder's Pack offer, players who purchased Archeum or Gold Founder's Packs will receive the titles granted by the Founder's Packs below theirs. Gold Founders will receive the Founder title and Archeum Founders will receive the Traveler and Founder titles. The titles will be issued via in-game mail to the first six characters accessed by Archeum and Gold Founder accounts.

We'll be running this grant starting right now and it should complete in a few hours so keep checking your in-game mail if you don't see it right away. If you're still not seeing the title(s) by tomorrow, be sure to contact our Support Team for help: http://support.trionworlds.com

Thanks again for being Founders!

Merax
10-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Also very excited to see if all founders get the new title "Queue Master" added to their list of available titles as well :)

Any news on whether more housing zones are being opened up?

Shadees
10-07-2014, 02:29 PM
What about that status on the current patron issues?

BananaHole
10-07-2014, 04:28 PM
Fix your errors with connectivity before you fix your titles. You'd figure connectivity would be primary since that's the only way people can get on the game to want to spend money on it.

flesh
10-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Still one missing for archeum founders. Got trailblazer and traveler so far.

Roanark
10-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Still missing the founders title with my Archeum founders pack.

Also

Fix your errors with connectivity before you fix your titles. You'd figure connectivity would be primary since that's the only way people can get on the game to want to spend money on it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Fix the lag. -_-

Kaldal
10-07-2014, 05:05 PM
Hi
I saw somewhere that there was suppose to be 10x exp. scrolls in the largest pack aswell?

Odious
10-07-2014, 05:26 PM
Hi
I saw somewhere that there was suppose to be 10x exp. scrolls in the largest pack aswell?

10% XP bonus and 10% Savings on Marketplace

The 10% savings on Marketplace purchases, the good people at Trion have tried to play it up as a "Post Launch" construct, when those of us purchased it, it was to be available at launch. They even changed the wording after launch shamefully. Yet we have seen no fix to this.

The 10% XP bonus? Good luck ever seeing that. Not too sure how they plan on reimbursing us for that.

Guess thats what you get for supporting a company these days.

RONlN
10-07-2014, 05:38 PM

You say that as if the two were mutually exclusive-- but they're not. Working on titles doesn't keep work from being done on other issues. In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if they're two different groups of people doing the work.

SICKOFQUES
10-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Of all the other issues in this game you focus on hading out crap titles? Get your ♥♥♥♥ together ffs.

KroBa
10-07-2014, 05:59 PM
I received two items which each grand the Traveler title. I did not receive the Founder title item.
Also, I've had a ticket submitted to support for over a week with absolutely no response.

Asteriea
10-07-2014, 06:25 PM
YAY! :) Thanks.

Felis
10-07-2014, 06:49 PM
The 10% XP bonus? Good luck ever seeing that.The patron buff in game says I'm getting 10%+ extra xp, is that not true?

JC Levin
10-07-2014, 07:09 PM
That explains while I received the Traveler title in my mail.

Wolfcat
10-07-2014, 07:21 PM
So we got a Traveler title that is worse then the Trailblazer one....if you got the Patron packages before they went live so you could sit in the que for the first 4 days of launch then they awarded you with knowing they gave a new Patron packages worth twice what you paid for. And you were told that since your a Patron we are going to make sure that only the F2P players will be allowed to own all the land and control the waters as Pirates without retribution. Currently they are prod of the many players, sad thing you walk around the zones their are a lot of houses and a lot of plots where things are dieing off, people are logging in paying the taxes and then logging off the game, no point in playing if you really can't do or have fun like you were told you could. People are going back to playing World of Warcraft and Elderscrolls online or any other game that is still having the fun content.

Neva
10-07-2014, 08:56 PM
I'm an Archeum and only got one of my missing titles today but I have read a Gold got two titles today. Did someone get the handout code reveresed?

Edit: I got both titles now. Thanks :)

Hunchentoot
10-07-2014, 09:49 PM
You do a good job, Scapes. Thanks!

Teyloune
10-07-2014, 10:38 PM
Thank you!

BigMac
10-08-2014, 12:42 AM
I'm an Archeum founder and I can confirm I got two mails today, one with the Traveler token and one with the Founder token. I applied em both and now have all 3 titles available.

Shek
10-08-2014, 05:33 AM
I got two mails with 2 "founder" tokens. After using one, the other doesnt work and is dead weight on my inventory.

Please fix that and reimburse me the 10% of all credits i spent, since there was no discount on marketplace purchases, yet it was advertised in patronage (read: Bait and Switch Scam)

Schnee
10-08-2014, 06:18 AM
Thank you very much, that improved our gameplay in a maner which I cannot describe.
What about answering my 10 days old ticket regarding purchases on marketplace which have been not delivered or refunded so far? Thanks!

Rhel
10-08-2014, 07:19 AM
I got two mails with 2 "founder" tokens. After using one, the other doesnt work and is dead weight on my inventory.

Please fix that and reimburse me the 10% of all credits i spent, since there was no discount on marketplace purchases, yet it was advertised in patronage (read: Bait and Switch Scam)

I got two traveler tokens. lol Also wondering about the Archeum stuff that was promised and never implemented. Now that you say bait and switch scam...... -.- Hopefully Trion does something to correct the issue soon - before someone takes it to another level. :/

ZazzMatazz
10-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Well this explains the titles I received in the mail haha

Amber
10-08-2014, 09:50 AM
My alt got wrongly mailed a title (only 1 on my account that got it), not really sure how that happens. lol

York
10-08-2014, 10:00 AM
I got mine, Thanks Trion!

Erotes
10-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Okay...thank you for the titles...but seriously, you must know how useless these titles are for us.

I don't understand why people complained about not getting these, perhaps on principle? but if that is the case, let's focus on the things that do matter like the ten percent discount for the in-game store!! I know it has been addressed and already stated that it cannot be done and was a mistake. But because many of us purchased ifounders packs under the assumption we'd get that, some compensation was going to be announced. How's that going?

Tenaka
10-08-2014, 10:55 AM
I'd love for them to send me back 10% credits from my marketplace purchases!

Salamol
10-08-2014, 11:39 AM
What ever happened to the additional Patron time and LP refunds for when the Patrons lost their Patron status for nearly a week? I've been so lost in playing the game I've almost forgotten the issues and the promises of recompense. Almost. Tickets take weeks to respond to and the live chat always has hundreds of people in a queue which hardly moves, so trying to bring this up through those avenues feels futile.

DancingShade
10-08-2014, 12:57 PM
Trion are good for empty promises.

Gyzar
10-08-2014, 08:41 PM
Adventurers,

As detailed in our Founder's Pack offer, players who purchased Archeum or Gold Founder's Packs will receive the titles granted by the Founder's Packs below theirs. Gold Founders will receive the Founder title and Archeum Founders will receive the Traveler and Founder titles. The titles will be issued via in-game mail to the first six characters accessed by Archeum and Gold Founder accounts.

We'll be running this grant starting right now and it should complete in a few hours so keep checking your in-game mail if you don't see it right away. If you're still not seeing the title(s) by tomorrow, be sure to contact our Support Team for help: http://support.trionworlds.com

Thanks again for being Founders!

So does this mean the Archeum Founder's title of Trailblazer is no longer recognized? I'm confused as to how this benefits me as a Patron of Archeage?

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to the significance of these titles: do they confer any benefits, other Trion's thanks for our support; and, are Trailblazer accounts being properly credited with 90 days of gameplay, plus the compensation for the botched head-start weekend.

Odious
10-08-2014, 11:01 PM
It offers you nothing.. but it was listed as something you would receive so they are giving it to you now.. Late. Just dont hold your breathe for the 10% XP bonus we were also supposed to receive at launch.. or the 10% Discount on Marketplace purchases we were supposed to receive at launch.

It was nice of them to sell us all on something that didnt even exist at the time of sale.

Kitsunami
10-09-2014, 08:36 AM
Amused.

Several players in my guild have reported getting the titles, they are not founders.

ShirKhan
10-09-2014, 10:35 AM
F2p friend of mine got travelers and founders title lol...

Memnarr
10-09-2014, 10:42 AM
still waiting on my 10% discount...oh ya, and to fix my patron time remaining....shows it ends next month, and I should have it till December at the least.

Seregil
10-12-2014, 05:34 AM
It's great that I got the founder title on my characters, but I still haven't gotten the gold founder pack that I paid for! I rather give back that stupid title and finally get the items that I acutally paid for!
This is really getting ridiculous... Either give me the items or give me back the money for the gold founder pack minus the price for the founder title....

digitalzombie
10-14-2014, 10:44 AM
I don't get why they made it only the first 6 characters created. Why not do it like very other game, and make them account bound items on any character created ever on that account. I too paid for the gold pack and haven't received half of what it was supposed to come with. And the idea of gifting it to 1 character on the account after the fact goes back to my first point, of just make it account bound. I thought Trion would do better than this.

cresoking
10-15-2014, 12:25 PM
I am a Archeum Founder and want the TRAILBLAZER title back... I needed to leave a crowded server (Naima) to go to Calleil, so all my friends could have land, and since that I have no founder titles and items on my new character.
Perhaps it's intended, as I was used to use the Phoenix Glider and spent 2200 credits to get an equivalent...
Thank$$$ Trion. You are already taking a lot of money from us, you should be ashamed. Really.

Wasteoftime
10-15-2014, 12:30 PM
Started 2nd character a week ago no title, yes I payed 50 for the game.
Checked yesterday still no title or no mail. GG AA GG

condygurl
10-17-2014, 06:42 PM
Nope, never received my title, never received my pack. I made and deleted my original characters on the NA server due to not being able to play due to extremely long queue's. Moved to EU server and have not gotten a single thing. Not happy in regards to the way this entire issue was dealt with. Not happy at all, and you have seriously lost a loyal customer if you can't repair the issues. I still haven't gotten my 10% discount in the marketplace either. What a total crock this entire issue is.