PDA

View Full Version : Game freezes everytime Jury queue hits 50 and customer service is a joke.

Reconi
10-08-2014, 02:23 AM
This is ridicilous. Now for 5 days I've been trying to get my fifth jury duty, but every time the queue hits 50, the game freezes. Every. Single. Time. This is absurd, because after the game freezes and forces you to close the program, you go from position 50 to position 1700! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!

I have tried to contact Trion and developers of ArcheAge for two days now, and all I get is: "Aww that's not fun". I have so much anger right now. I have paid money to get and all, but apparently ArcheAge developers doesn't care about the players, no? Customer service in both situations, ArcheAge developers and Trion customer service doesn't actually give a ♥♥♥♥ about your problem. The only thing you get is an illusion of a guy who would do something for you and fix your problem. IRL this guys just wants to get to next "customer" on, so he will get provisions and paid. That is not a way to make customer service help players, I think it's quite opposite.

Reconi
10-09-2014, 04:49 AM
Seriously? No contact from any moderator or anybody? WHY THERE IS THIS SECTION IN THE FORUMS IF YOU DON'T ACTUALLY READ THESE!?!?! And why all the other customer services recommend to come here and here I will get help?

MadMeg
10-09-2014, 04:57 AM
Just posting to let you know you are not alone. It is guaranteed that my game will ctd as soon as I reach 90-100 in the jury queue. Be grateful for what you've got - I've only been on one jury so far, and I've been playing every day since head start.