PDA

View Full Version : Exploring ArcheAge Livestream: Any Questions

Scapes
05-14-2014, 04:29 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Header.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/05/exploring-archeage-livestream-any-questions)

Join Producer Victoria "FireCait" Voss and Senior Community Relations Manager Evan "Scapes" Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel (http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds) for the seventh installment of our Exploring ArcheAge livestream series. In this episode, Any Questions, we invite the ArcheAge community to ask us their biggest questions about Alpha, Beta, and beyond. That's right: we're doing a question and answer livestream!

Exploring ArcheAge: Any Questions
Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds
Start Time: Thursday, May 15 at 3:00 PM Pacific
Duration: 45 minutes

Be sure to post your question in this forum thread for us to answer!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/05/exploring-archeage-livestream-any-questions)

Submarine
05-14-2014, 04:36 PM
should be good. looking forward to more streams from you guys. :)

Question 1:
my question is are you guys planning on intentionally excluding some things from KR's version of AA at this time?

i.e: horse head, mascot outfits, bathing suits, etc.

Question 2:
Can you go into further detail of interactions between cross-faction players that have joined the same player-created faction?

NYS
05-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Interesting! I will do my best to be there :)

QUESTION: What are Trion's views of ArcheAge in relation to Rift? Are there different attractors to play both instead of one or the other? What are some reasons for people to continue playing Rift even after the release of ArcheAge?

QUESTION: Can you explain castles in more detail? What are their uses? Is there house building within the walls of a castle? Do castles have an interior like other houses have? Are there different (Western/Eastern/Racial) styles of castle? What customization options are involved (flags, exterior/interior customization, etc.)?

Thanks in advance.

Lilium
05-14-2014, 05:22 PM
I'm definitely tuning in when I'm back home!
I have three questions~ I hope that's not too many. ^^"

Question #1
Will Alpha be a separate server when Beta and the actual release finally comes?

Question #2:
Will Closed Beta invite only or paid entry like Alpha?

Question #3:
What features will we have to pay for such as owning a house and is there another way to own a house?

Moine
05-14-2014, 05:41 PM
Questions:

1. There's an option to upgrade the Cars and Farm Wagons with tickets, are these tickets cash shop items? and what improvements do you get for upgrading?

2. In the RU version there's some serious problems with hacking(spawning monsters, teleporting freely, no cooldowns, ect.), has Trion resolved the issues that allowed them to do this? or is this something we may experience in the US release?

KittyKayden
05-14-2014, 05:44 PM
How Long Will closed Beta be? is there an estimate time of the length before open beta comes out.

Darth Futuza
05-14-2014, 05:56 PM
Question: Will be ever get a form of PvP combat that involves loot mechanics? If so, what might it be like and what is an estimated time frame for such a system? If not, why?

Question: What's the likelihood of a 64-bit version of the client ever being released? Time frame?

Question: How big is the ArcheAge Trion development team? Do you have low-level network engineers working on it?

feobroken
05-14-2014, 06:18 PM
Will try to see the liveshow when it airs but not sure i'll be awake given it'll be around 4-5am uk time lol

Question: is there a system in place to flag new players as none killable by higher lvl ones at least until they reach a certain lvl of xp?(afterall some people will take great pleasure in doing so given enough freedom by the gm's)

Katanaka
05-14-2014, 07:28 PM
Question: Will you guys be talking more about the marriage system in later streams?
Question 2: If I marry someone is there an option to share things that you have with them? I.E) currency, languages, housing, livestock, etc.
Question 3: Will Alpha still be up once the open beta/closed beta come out?
Question 4: Are there any ideas as to whether there are going to be underwater places such as dungeons?
Question 5: Do you guys intend to add more sea bosses like the Krakken?
Question 6: As far as politics goes, do players fully control the inflation/taxes or is this automatically generated by the game or for continents with the most influence or something like that?
Question 7: If you guys are adding 7 more continents (this is what i've heard not sure) will there be faster ships that we can build in future patches?

ShadowsNDust
05-14-2014, 07:34 PM
Ooh, ooh! Me! I have a question! OOOH!!!
... Dangit I forgot it. Well, in the absence of that question I would love Love LOVE to hear more about the guild castle system, the requirements, the limitations, just about anything about it really.

Katanaka
05-14-2014, 08:37 PM
Question 8: Are there rewards/penalties for winning/losing a guild war?
Question 9: If someone wins a guild war what do they get?
Question 10: Does winning a guild war with an opponent guild that has a guild city give you certain rights to tax them on whatever supplies they get? I think this would keep guild wars alive.
Question 11: Are there only certain zones that you can pvp in or can you pvp anytime and anywhere?
Questiin 12: I think Amanda said something about movement buffs for players that travel in groups with supply packs on donkeys in the last stream, my question is is there a set limit to the movement speed or does it keep increasing with every person that joins in on the caravan?
Finally The Last Question: Will there be gamemasters monitoring activities ingame on a daily basis and will there be a list of them that are online to ask for assistance or do we have to just go to customer support?

Novaki
05-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Can you include pirates into your guild even though your guild is not a 'pirate' guild? I was wondering because i know pirates get auto kicked out but could they rejoin a non pirate guild? and if not could a non pirate join a pirate guild? Would be cool if this was answered

Oskar
05-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Will trading recive any 'buffs' since it's so risky with a sea full of pirates, yaar?

dvj381
05-14-2014, 10:04 PM
My Question.
Will closed beta be ran full time with events that can be ran as stress tests. (like say you say anyone using this key stress01111 can log in from 6/10 - 6/13 for event find and pk the gm's) and the rest of the time (say 6/1 - 6/30) will be open for founders? what this will do is make the founder packs worth it because you get the full play time and people not sure if they wan't to buy get to try it increasing your sales if they like it

Also will there be a place that all lvls will be safe as they lvl sense some just like to pve

TheFell
05-14-2014, 11:15 PM

Question #1

Question #2:

Question #3:
What features will we have to pay for such as owning a house and is there another way to own a house?

I'm sure that some of these have been addressed before...
#1. Alpha will be separate server which will run along side with beta server but will be offline during beta tests.
#2 Silver and gold founder packs (also archeum but we have alpha access with that also) also contain beta invites added to them.
#3 you have to be "patron/premium" member to own land. Estimated about 15 $ per month from founder pack info.

TheFell
05-14-2014, 11:17 PM
Will try to see the liveshow when it airs but not sure i'll be awake given it'll be around 4-5am uk time lol

Question: is there a system in place to flag new players as none killable by higher lvl ones at least until they reach a certain lvl of xp?(afterall some people will take great pleasure in doing so given enough freedom by the gm's)

From alpha: The zones are basically non pvp until level 30 (unless you attack opposite faction player, then they can defend themselves by attacking you) You could also level to max level in those safe zones by doing crafting and then move to the pvp zones if you wanted.

Flareux
05-14-2014, 11:17 PM
#QuestionAlreadyAnswered

Pinger
05-14-2014, 11:19 PM
1. Real money traders aka gold farmers? Will there be a IP block to Asian countries, if not are you really ready for spam on day one of this going live?
2. GM's, are we getting real GM's or is it going to be that Canadian call centre Alchemic Dreams that hires scripted monkeys.

TheFell
05-14-2014, 11:21 PM
Question: Will you guys be talking more about the marriage system in later streams?
Question 2: If I marry someone is there an option to share things that you have with them? I.E) currency, languages, housing, livestock, etc.
Question 3: Will Alpha still be up once the open beta/closed beta come out?
Question 4: Are there any ideas as to whether there are going to be underwater places such as dungeons?
Question 5: Do you guys intend to add more sea bosses like the Krakken?
Question 6: As far as politics goes, do players fully control the inflation/taxes or is this automatically generated by the game or for continents with the most influence or something like that?
Question 7: If you guys are adding 7 more continents (this is what i've heard not sure) will there be faster ships that we can build in future patches?

#2 ingame you can set/invite people to your "family", you can set permissions to "family" on houses/scarecrow farms which makes everyone who is in your family able to use them.
#3. answered this 2 posts ago, but last info was that alpha will run until launch alongside with beta, but will be offline during beta events.
#6 on the north continent owner of the castle can set tax rate (up to 50%) this will go into peace fund which will be given to the winner of castle siege if i remember correctly.

Fresca
05-14-2014, 11:21 PM
1) Are there any plans to make it so boats and gliders can be steered with strafe keybinds?

2) Is there any way to skip the start-up opening logos with the config file?

3) What is the current population of the Alpha server?

4) What would be considered a "high population" server in terms of active players once the game goes live? (Maybe... what RU/KR server population numbers?)

5) Are there any plans to wipe the alpha server before the game is launched?

6) Is there no difference between 150/100/50 founder pack "head start" times? 4 days across the board? Would giving 150 founders an extra day be crazytalk? ^_^

TheFell
05-14-2014, 11:26 PM
Question 8: Are there rewards/penalties for winning/losing a guild war?
Question 9: If someone wins a guild war what do they get?
Question 10: Does winning a guild war with an opponent guild that has a guild city give you certain rights to tax them on whatever supplies they get? I think this would keep guild wars alive.
Question 11: Are there only certain zones that you can pvp in or can you pvp anytime and anywhere?
Questiin 12: I think Amanda said something about movement buffs for players that travel in groups with supply packs on donkeys in the last stream, my question is is there a set limit to the movement speed or does it keep increasing with every person that joins in on the caravan?
Finally The Last Question: Will there be gamemasters monitoring activities ingame on a daily basis and will there be a list of them that are online to ask for assistance or do we have to just go to customer support?

#8: see my earlier reply. In addition the winner of guild war gets the guard tower and can control the land around that tower by setting tax rates. Also you get 2 leader coins per week if i remember correctly which will let you buy in-game costume (will have some minor stats on them)
#11. at the moment zones which you can pvp are whole north continent, the open sea and all the small islands there and the 4-6 zones which have rotating pvp cycles on the.
#12. players who can travel in groups can benefit from songcraft movement speed buff skill which can be used while riding. Other than that i haven't noticed any speed bonus while in group, but that doesn't mean there isn't one... (will have to see once i get back to home)

Greg the Mad
05-15-2014, 12:11 AM
Looking forward to it. Here're my questions:

How is the Day-Night circle? Realtime? Faster?
Will you give me a Alpha-Key?
The mounts look really cute when they're young, can you keep them young as basically use them as a non-combat/non-ride pet?
There were rumors on the forums that XLGames may drop AA, or just use it as a money source for their next game. What is Trions approach to this? Do you have a guaranty for support, and new content after release? For how long?
How many Alpha-Keys did yo actually distribute to the forum community? What do I have to do to get one (except paying 150$/being lucky at the end of a stream)?
Does a combat Bard have any advantages when he has a high level in the Composing proficiency? Can you write your own attack melodies?
Will you, please, give me an Alpha-Key? :)
Is there fall-damage? Can you demonstrate it? :p

Off Topic Question: Sometimes in official streams or videos the hosts don't say the names of other competing MMOs/Games. Why is that? It's not like if you say the name 3 times in a row it will succeed more than your game ... right?

TheFell
05-15-2014, 12:37 AM
Looking forward to it. Here're my questions:

How is the Day-Night circle? Realtime? Faster?
Will you give me a Alpha-Key?
The mounts look really cute when they're young, can you keep them young as basically use them as a non-combat/non-ride pet?
There were rumors on the forums that XLGames may drop AA, or just use it as a money source for their next game. What is Trions approach to this? Do you have a guaranty for support, and new content after release? For how long?
How many Alpha-Keys did yo actually distribute to the forum community? What do I have to do to get one (except paying 150$/being lucky at the end of a stream)?
Does a combat Bard have any advantages when he has a high level in the Composing proficiency? Can you write your own attack melodies?
Will you, please, give me an Alpha-Key? :)
Is there fall-damage? Can you demonstrate it? :p

Off Topic Question: Sometimes in official streams or videos the hosts don't say the names of other competing MMOs/Games. Why is that? It's not like if you say the name 3 times in a row it will succeed more than your game ... right?

#1. The Day-Night cycle is faster than real time... although haven't been trying to figure out the speed.
#6 As far as I've seen composing has no effect on combat, although I haven't been able to get over 1500 proficiency in it yet.
#8 yes there is fall-damage :)

Heaven Shall Burn
05-15-2014, 01:29 AM
Hye I'm one of your future mmorpg active players. :) Here are some questions I'm interested to know as ArcheAge fan :

1- Will close-beta phase only available for founder's pack buyers ? If there are other ways to participate in close-beta phase how do one apply for it?

2- How intensive is PvP features will be in ArcheAge ? I'm sure everyone else here very interested to know. (Will there be open pvp map,massive high level pvp arena,etc. ?)

3- Do players' progresses in close-beta phase will be wiped out when the game enter open-beta phase? Or they may continue their progress started from close-beta ?

That's all I need to know, if I ever have a chance to join close-beta phase sure i'll do my best to contribute to the game progressions/improvements. :D

Heaven Shall Burn
05-15-2014, 01:32 AM
1. Real money traders aka gold farmers? Will there be a IP block to Asian countries, if not are you really ready for spam on day one of this going live?
2. GM's, are we getting real GM's or is it going to be that Canadian call centre Alchemic Dreams that hires scripted monkeys.

I didn't know racism and offensive post is allowed in this game..

LlexX
05-15-2014, 01:51 AM
1) Frerdich Island housing area: is it going to stay like in alpha or get removed like in Russia? Simply that housing area ruins the fun for risking the trade for high profit, why? Because you can build a house there and mark the TP location for it, then put down a scout to check if someone is going there trading with a big group, and when the scout sees one like that he will tell it to others and they will port there, to the house. Zerg guilds and others are already doing this in alpha, which is not a fairplay and it completely ruins the fun of trading.

2) AH, arena, fishing: we know that AH in KR covers 4 servers, while in RU 3 servers, how is it going to work in your version? And the same question about arena and fishing competitions, are there going to be 1 ranking for each "AH covered server group" or will it be global and cover all servers?

TheFell
05-15-2014, 01:52 AM
Hye I'm one of your future mmorpg active players. :) Here are some questions I'm interested to know as ArcheAge fan :

1- Will close-beta phase only available for founder's pack buyers ? If there are other ways to participate in close-beta phase how do one apply for it?

2- How intensive is PvP features will be in ArcheAge ? I'm sure everyone else here very interested to know. (Will there be open pvp map,massive high level pvp arena,etc. ?)

3- Do players' progresses in close-beta phase will be wiped out when the game enter open-beta phase? Or they may continue their progress started from close-beta ?

That's all I need to know, if I ever have a chance to join close-beta phase sure i'll do my best to contribute to the game progressions/improvements. :D

Many things asked here are answered in : http://www.archeagegame.com/en/faq/

#1. borrowed from faq thread. How do I get into Beta?
All of our Founder’s Packs include access to any upcoming Beta Events. That said, we’re making sure that there are a number of different ways to get Beta access. If you’re in Alpha, you are automatically included in all Beta Events. You can sign up for a chance to get into a Beta Event at ArcheAge.TrionWorlds.com. We’ll also have contests on our forums, giveaways on our social media channels, and more! There will be lots of ways for people to get into Beta Events. Don’t want to leave your Beta access to chance? We’ll also be offering founder packs that will grant access to Beta Events in addition to other benefits for being an early ArcheAge fan!
Link to register: http://www.archeagegame.com/en/register/

2. Pvp is one of the main features of this game. that being said there are open world pvp in the zones on rotating cycles "war zones". there are also open sea and north continent which are in permanent state of war. Also on the north continent there are areas where guilds can build castles (siege battles). Finally there is arena ingame (can't give info on that as havent tested it)

3. Can't find the forum quote but it was said that there would be character wipe between open beta and closed beta.

Heaven Shall Burn
05-15-2014, 02:19 AM
Thanks I appreciated your quick reply xD

Here are some more questions :

1- Is it true ArcheAge will enter Beta phase by this June?

2- How long the game will be in close-beta phase before entering open-beta?

TheFell
05-15-2014, 02:52 AM
Thanks I appreciated your quick reply xD

Here are some more questions :

1- Is it true ArcheAge will enter Beta phase by this June?

2- How long the game will be in close-beta phase before entering open-beta?

1. it was spoken in one of the live-streams that beta would beginning some time in June. (can't remember which one)

2. no idea about that.

Katanaka
05-15-2014, 03:18 AM
#2 ingame you can set/invite people to your "family", you can set permissions to "family" on houses/scarecrow farms which makes everyone who is in your family able to use them.
#3. answered this 2 posts ago, but last info was that alpha will run until launch alongside with beta, but will be offline during beta events.
#6 on the north continent owner of the castle can set tax rate (up to 50%) this will go into peace fund which will be given to the winner of castle siege if i remember correctly.

This thread is for questions for the stream lol let them answer the questions please. <3

TheFell
05-15-2014, 03:29 AM
...fine... I won't answer anymore questions due to the popular demand... :)

Katanaka
05-15-2014, 03:32 AM

Thank yous ^ ^.<3

Osires
05-15-2014, 03:41 AM
[Question] - How many Labor Points regenerate in the Release?

Razor
05-15-2014, 03:47 AM
Only one question:
Trion, when will you tell the truth about PvP? (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?5850-Trion-when-will-you-tell-the-truth-about-PvP)

RamzaFrost
05-15-2014, 05:00 AM
Hello.
Question: There are plans for a new pvp continent, taking into account that only one logo will be small?

Tanks

Strana
05-15-2014, 05:34 AM
How long til we see an update on alpha server with "Trion" changes?

Theghost
05-15-2014, 05:42 AM

Question #1

Question #2:

Question #3:

Saw someone answered yours but left out some details

1.Alpha will run on its own server until launch and then turn into the Testing Server

2.As any CBT works Trion will send out invite, or what would be the point in signing up for invites to the obt. Point is it will be invites/Buy in. +Alpha wasn't only buy in, it was also invites. Since the alpha server (I assume) is hosted at trions office it is able to only support so many players. a day after buy ins started the servers were having lag issues. since then it seems a few updates later and it is working just fine.

3.One big feature is owning a House/Farm , However you get other bonuses such as increase labor regen (KR{1.0} 10 per 5 for P2P / 5 per 5 F2P) (Ru{Rolling patch into 1.0} 5 per 5 P2P/1 per 5 F2P ) as it seems in alpha there's a good "Chance" NA/EU will have the KR labor regen for launch with 1.0. +these version also had stuff like Increased loot chance for crafting items/other stuff than gold, and 10% xp increase on mobs/Crafting. ETC... (Nothing game-breaking or giving P2P a huge advantage)

Also Trion has stated there will be a way to purchase the "Patron" pass (Membership/P2p) from in game. (IE can buy on Cash shop then sell in game for gold, then people can buy it for gold)

otherwise have a friend share his farm/house with you.

Xabien
05-15-2014, 06:15 AM
Hey guys, really looking forward to this stream!

Question 1: A lot of the reported bugs/fixes and features requests have been pegged as coming in a 'future build' - when can we expect these updated builds to start rolling out to Alpha?

Question 2: Will in game audio be rerecorded in English? This is cutscenes and NPC audio.

Question 3: Any estimates on how long until we see 1.0 etc rolled out? Will it be pre-release?

Question 4: What's the labour point regeneration rate for patrons in release?

Hope you can answer at least one or two of these, can't wait to tune in. Thanks :)

Darth Futuza
05-15-2014, 06:25 AM
This thread is for questions for the stream lol let them answer the questions please. <3
I'd rather see them answer questions that we don't already know the answers to, then questions which are answered in the FAQ.

How long til we see an update on alpha server with "Trion" changes?
One happened on the 15th at 7am. See here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?8334-**-Upcoming-Alpha-Server-Update-amp-Maintenance-7-00am-PDT-15-00-BST-5-15-14-**

2) Is there any way to skip the start-up opening logos with the config file?

5) Are there any plans to wipe the alpha server before the game is launched?
6) Is there no difference between 150/100/50 founder pack "head start" times? 4 days across the board? Would giving 150 founders an extra day be crazytalk? ^_^
2) Not yet, however Scapes has stated they'll enable skipping of logos soon.
5) Alpha will have no need to exist during release. I suspect that after the wipe that they'll use it as a public test server to test patches. Pretty sure they've stated there will be a wipe though.
6) You crazy man.

Bel Geode
05-15-2014, 06:52 AM
Question- Will it be possible for a player to become a specialized crafter, for example if I wanted to be a "car crafter"... Are there enough models of cars and tractors that I can make a living crafting and selling to people in game?

Talrune
05-15-2014, 07:06 AM
Question: I see Korea a couple weeks back released a Dolphin mount. Will we be getting that as well and when? Also any other mounts in the pipeline?

QQBandit
05-15-2014, 07:15 AM
Question: Will you guys be addressing the mixture of GCD and ability lag that makes combat feel clunky compared to Wildstar and WoW?

QQBandit
05-15-2014, 07:23 AM

Why have them waste time answering questions already answered...I want new information.

Aghorelia
05-15-2014, 07:23 AM
Can you announce a date to finally test the game in its three languages?

static
05-15-2014, 07:36 AM
The combat in this game feels pretty good and rewarding actually.
Question: Will you guys be addressing the mixture of GCD and ability lag that makes combat feel clunky compared to Wildstar and WoW?

static
05-15-2014, 07:37 AM
This question was already answered by the devs on the livestream. they said they will talk about it in future builds.
Question: I see Korea a couple weeks back released a Dolphin mount. Will we be getting that as well and when? Also any other mounts in the pipeline?

MacDeath
05-15-2014, 07:38 AM
Question: Is there a way to flag a guild as an anti-PK guild? (A guild that focuses on killing PKers). Yes, I am aware of the irony... an anti=PKer IS PKing but only those who deserve it. :P

static
for non subs it will be 5 and for subs it will be 10 if im correct
[Question] - How many Labor Points regenerate in the Release?

static
currently there is not unless you take names and share it with your alliance with other guilds
Question: Is there a way to flag a guild as an anti-PK guild (A guild that focuses on killing PKers). Yes, I am aware of the irony... an anti=PKer IS PKing but only those we deserve it. :P

static
05-15-2014, 07:40 AM
The arena is being tested right now by us (the alpha players) and it was good they will probably talk about it soon maybe as we arrive at closed beta
Only one question:
Trion, when will you tell the truth about PvP? (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?5850-Trion-when-will-you-tell-the-truth-about-PvP)

QQBandit
05-15-2014, 07:48 AM
The combat in this game feels pretty good and rewarding actually.

I'd have to disagree, I play myself as well and compared it is not as flowing.

Talas
05-15-2014, 08:54 AM
This looks like it will be an amazing opportunity for the devs to clear up some conflicting information! We love you guys.

Question #1: How does higher proficiency in a craft affect critical crafting in Tailoring, Weaponsmith, etc. Is there an increased chance to upgrade an item within each rank (Amateur, Novice, Veteran, etc)?

Question #2: How does higher proficiency in a craft affect Gathering, Logging, Farming, and Husbandry yields? Is it only rare yields that are affected, or is base material yield increased as well? Is there a change in yield at higher proficiency within each rank?

Xabien
05-15-2014, 08:54 AM
for non subs it will be 5 and for subs it will be 10 if im correct

I thought this was the case but one of our guildies told me otherwise (5 for subs) and I couldn't find a source to confirm one way or the other?

cl2azy
05-15-2014, 09:45 AM
Will livestock be fixed? Can you guys make them more lively instead of just standing there lined up like soldiers?

Give us some creativity please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder Turbine
05-15-2014, 09:48 AM
Will the class balance changes from 1.0 be making it into Beta?

Dark_Pegasus
05-15-2014, 09:59 AM
1. Are class names final? e.g. Gypsy
2. When will more details regarding the cash shop be posted?
3. Will future updates for Alpha and Beta be mainly translation/bug fixes or can we expect some content updates as well?

Thanks!

low orbit trash
05-15-2014, 10:30 AM
1. Will there be additions to the choice of beards? Current "beard" options are just a step above the 5 o'clock shadow.
2. Will other races be available for character creation?

methodz
05-15-2014, 10:30 AM
How will Trion's AA be developed? Will you only release KR versions after being translated (thus a delay in releases with KR being ahead) or will you be branching it out to be developed separately? (as a follow-up question, if it can be answered, I have heard we are not at the latest KR version for alpha, why is that, any reason behind it?)

Thanks!

Rezerian
05-15-2014, 10:33 AM
I heard that the Sorcery was given a huge nerf in the 1.0 update, will the Sorcery that we have on alpha be nerfed as well?

hTd
05-15-2014, 10:47 AM
My question is the following.

1st you already have a planned war castle dates?
2nd Opening the open beta! will be with the new version of Korean?
3 Quantity of Labor Points will be limited to 1000? or aumentarar it over time?
4 Referring to the players of Latin America, we generally use programs like WTfast to reduce ping! will be locked? or you guys have some way to reduce this ping?

Thank you. Eagerly awaiting the opening of the OpenBeta.

twisted3313
05-15-2014, 11:08 AM
1:so i want to know if you guys will or would ever want to add flying mounts not just gliders
2:controller support like tera online is a must
3: well i have to ask when is beta
4:can 1 person make their way through the game safe without getting pissed from pvper

Heaven Shall Burn
05-15-2014, 11:16 AM
ahahaha ^ people your questions' might already been asked by others in here read the comments one by one for faster answers.

illdragon
05-15-2014, 11:23 AM
What plans do you have to deal with server/faction balance at launch?

alexnater
05-15-2014, 12:27 PM
Will this be an open PK game? Will there be area's that will be safe/noob protected if so?
If you die what are the losses/gains? Considering I play eve online, if you die you lose your ship. If we die here do we lose our equipment/inventory items?

Will this game have one giant server? Or will it be individual servers located at different area's?

Anderion
05-15-2014, 01:04 PM
I haven't read all the posts before this, so the questions might have already been asked. Sorry for that

Question #1: Do you know exactly what the costs for premium are going to be? If you do, what is the cost?

Question #2: Can patron status be acquired in-game? If it is possible, how hard will it be? Will the requirments be able to be completed by yourself, or do you need to try with a guild?

Question #3: Can castles only be build on Auroria, or will it be possible to do so on Nuia and Haranya as well?

Lean
05-15-2014, 01:14 PM
Question: How exacly will work the free-to-play for all players? all the specifications please, because free-to-play players need the labor points to play the game, otherwise this game will NOT be free to play...thanks.

Pennypecker
05-15-2014, 01:26 PM
Can Trion request complex features be implemented in game, unique to other regions where Archeage is currently live? There are many suggestions in the forums. Is there a chance for any of them to be implemented ?

Voice
05-15-2014, 01:30 PM
Q: I have a lot of money in my steam wallet and I would love to spend them on Archeage premium subscription and credits. Any plans on steam release?

Tazdrago
05-15-2014, 01:54 PM
Q: When will the EU servers go live.

Dugori
05-15-2014, 02:36 PM
Q: Are you going to implement 'Fullscreen windowed mode'? I really need this with my multiple monitor setup!

Timluv
05-15-2014, 02:48 PM
1. What is the eta on when open beta will arrive?
2. Are you guys going to add more races and classes to choose from in the future of ArcheAge?
3. When and if you are convicted and go to jail. If you escape does that mean you get off scott free, or is there a bigger penalty for next time you are convicted? like added time etc.
4. Will there be reputation points for each factions? if so will there be rewards that you could buy with in game currency for being a certain reputation with that faction?
5. Do you have to be a Patron to create a Guild?

rrigaud
05-15-2014, 02:55 PM
1. Is there a combat system in this game?
2. What is the level cap?
3. How do crafted items beat cash shop items

Haaxxx
05-15-2014, 03:04 PM
Some questions:

1. What updates/changes can you provide regarding the pirate faction?
If simply applying XL Games' current pirate tweaks, the game will be a total fail for pirates, in terms of world pvp and plundering, due to strict limitations (tough guardians, too many safe zones that protect the victims, etc).

2. Any special way to augment inventory/stash space?

3. What implementations would you apply concerning same faction griefing, in terms of penalties?

PaCO
05-15-2014, 03:13 PM
Are you guys going to do your best to keep pvp as open world as possible?

Dryaxx
05-15-2014, 03:25 PM
Will there be region locking on servers at ArcheAge Launch? Or can EU play on NA and the other way around??

Only real thing I'd like to know.

XxAlucardxX
05-15-2014, 03:28 PM
thats cool :D

Bel Geode
05-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Important Questions for you...

How does one get hired by Trion, so that I can get to work proofreading all the quest texts you've been pushing to alpha. The other night I was watching a streamer go through early quests, and it seemed like every cut-scene was loaded with typos. The editor in me was going bonkers.

I CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT!

Also, where is Victoria from? I keep trying to place her accent, which has an island sound to it in places.

Sven
05-15-2014, 03:44 PM
Questions:

1. Can characters from opposite npc factions join the same guild, chat/message, be in the same family, directly trade by sending each other items, or share mounts (if in the same guild, if that's even possible)?

2. Is there currently a way to move characters to another server?

3. I'm really confused by all the currencies so far; can you explain the types of currency in ArcheAge. how to attain them, if they're tradeable with other players, and what they're used to buy?

Katanaka
05-15-2014, 03:57 PM
THANKS for answering my question about the gms and customer assistance :3.《♡》
~Katanaka17

LlexX
05-15-2014, 04:02 PM
I heard that the Sorcery was given a huge nerf in the 1.0 update, will the Sorcery that we have on alpha be nerfed as well?
It's called a BALANCE not a NERF!

Satirus
05-15-2014, 04:46 PM
I saw the siege battles will have as rewards: control over the tower/terrain, weekly coin gain for cosmetic itens and can't remember what else, if something...

My questions are:

Will castles have a significant economic value for guilds to fight over it? (like being the only source of some material required for some high end crafting, which could vary from one place to another so big alliances would be pressed to fight or trade for specific resources their castle doesn't produce....);

Will there be any diference between bringing a castle down with heavy siege machinery to take the plot as oposed to planting a spy/bribing a defending guild member to open the gate and take the Castle intact? (like keeping or loosing upgrade levels in production the more destruction there is...);

Will there be any automated defense mechanism to lock a castle in siege for the time necessary for the defending guild to fight on it's active timezone? (Loging in to see your castle gone while every one was out working or sleeping by some group of guys half the way around the world who could all be on at that apropriate time would really sadden anyone).

I'll ask more in case I got any aditional doubts. Also I'm sorry if this was already adressed (I would like a link to the discussion in that case).

Neva
05-15-2014, 04:56 PM
If I missed the livestream is there any way for me to watch it now?

Pennypecker
05-15-2014, 05:36 PM
If I missed the livestream is there any way for me to watch it now?

Here you go buddy: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/529118204

Katanaka
05-15-2014, 06:02 PM
Just a heads up:
THEY SAID THE WINNERS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED TOMORROW

Darth Futuza
05-15-2014, 06:37 PM
My new favorite quote from the stream.

Firecait, "I'm not sure I can emphasize this enough: ArcheAge is a PVP game!"
Scapes, "I thought we'd been saying it every single live-stream...."
Firecait, "...in general the game is NOT your friend!"

Katanaka
05-15-2014, 07:39 PM
My new favorite quote from the stream.

Firecait, "I'm not sure I can emphasize this enough: ArcheAge is a PVP game!"
Scapes, "I thought we'd been saying it every single live-stream...."
Firecait, "...in general the game is NOT your friend!"

This is to all the whiners talking about pve servers lol

rForce
05-15-2014, 08:00 PM
lets gank :)

Darth Futuza
05-15-2014, 08:05 PM
I just wish they'd answered my questions about a 64-bit client, and possible looting pvp features, though at least I understand now why they didn't. (Have to probably talk to XLGames about it before they can even speculate on it).

Katanaka
05-15-2014, 08:30 PM
Aye cant wait untill tomorrow really hope the RNG gods gave me dere hands O.O although if they didnt then they're dead to me :3. <3

Heaven Shall Burn
05-16-2014, 02:20 AM
lets gank :)

hahaha this game is only for pure pvper tbh,noobs will only quit game fr getting ganked;but we won't >;)

MacDeath
05-16-2014, 02:32 AM
Important Questions for you...

How does one get hired by Trion, so that I can get to work proofreading all the quest texts you've been pushing to alpha. The other night I was watching a streamer go through early quests, and it seemed like every cut-scene was loaded with typos. The editor in me was going bonkers.

I CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT!

Also, where is Victoria from? I keep trying to place her accent, which has an island sound to it in places.
You can start here: http://www.trionworlds.com/en/careers/ looking for a paid job. Of course every player / tester should report those typos.

MacDeath
05-16-2014, 02:38 AM
Will there be region locking on servers at ArcheAge Launch? Or can EU play on NA and the other way around??

Only real thing I'd like to know.
Victoria answered that one during the live stream yesterday. There will be no region lock.

Greg the Mad
05-16-2014, 03:35 AM
So it's Tomorrow here. Any ETA on the winners, or will they be announced (or at least announced that they were chosen) somewhere?

As you may can tell I really would like a Alpha-Key :]

new
05-16-2014, 07:43 AM
:( missed it was on the 15 :o

feobroken
05-16-2014, 01:37 PM
any idea when this vid will be uploaded to the youtube channel? the stream was on abit late for me to watch live.

MacDeath
05-17-2014, 09:11 AM
any idea when this vid will be uploaded to the youtube channel? the stream was on abit late for me to watch live.
You can catch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/529118204

DANKY
05-18-2014, 05:26 AM
Are we getting Oceanic servers?

Brewskie
05-18-2014, 08:43 AM
Can logos be put on your Scraecrows or houses ?

MissUO
05-19-2014, 08:08 PM
If you are still taking questions for Live Streams to come... What exactly are the rewards for killing your fellow players besides of course to keep them from certain resources. If you get points for killing them what can you use them to get if anything.

youtube Jasonwivart
05-21-2014, 12:40 PM
You can catch it here: http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds/b/529118204

This doesn't work for me anyone know why? NVm figured out they don't talk for the 1st 10 minutes or so just a wasted feed.

khan
06-13-2014, 09:40 PM
One question, When is the closed beta gonna come out and will there be open beta evenually?

Maraiste
06-15-2014, 01:37 PM
One question, When is the closed beta gonna come out and will there be open beta evenually?

we have no beta date

DARKLORD
07-11-2014, 12:29 PM
Question 1:
If I pay for the game (when its out) would I pay monthly for P2P instead of F2P?.

Question 2:
Is the game officially out on July 17 for F2P players? (sorry if this is a very stupid question)

Megadone
07-11-2014, 12:36 PM
1 - yeah Patron status is a monthly thing, no such thing as lifetime(buying game or whatever)
2 - no, ppl who bought packages get access as well as some random invites which will scale when more CBT events start, F2P can join freely in OBT(no date yet)

DARKLORD
07-11-2014, 09:30 PM
Question 1:
Can I use a glider while transporting goods around the continents?

Gilgamesh
07-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Question 1:
Can I use a glider while transporting goods around the continents?

You can't use your glider while carrying a trade pack.