10-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Server: Aranzeb
Contacts: Dangerdust, Fantom, Kagetora, ♥♥♥♥♥wizard
Faction: Haranya/East
Play Type: PvX/Privateer
Style: Moderate/Casual
Recruiting Status: Open

Looking for a small guild?
Deneb is a guild with a few member across a few games known mostly by other guild names, but we now extended our reach into ArcheAge.

Deneb has the experience you're looking for maybe.
Starting back in 2008 with a handful of people thrown together by boredom in a game called Runes of Magic. We have grown with electronic distance and lives have taken over where once gaming has, but for some we continue to play and stay in touch through social media sites which of course is not a requirement nor do we care. With players from all over the planet (America, I mean where else is there?) they have created great memories and lasting relationships for the most part.

What is Deneb looking for?
Deneb is looking for like minded players who love to game, and especially like this game, ArcheAge. Think sci-ency, artistic, southern, veteran drunks. Oh and to be at least the 19th best guild on server, well at least on the Eastern Continent.

Deneb Accolades
Nope, none that I can think of.

How to join Deneb?
In the game! PM somebody!

Woddee
10-10-2014, 11:50 AM
I'm curious as to what Deneb's agenda is exactly? The persona of your guild sounds enticing, to say the least - but I'm looking for a rather specific experience and most guilds thus far have fallen short.

pxsoul
10-11-2014, 06:45 AM
I'm curious as to what Deneb's agenda is exactly? The persona of your guild sounds enticing, to say the least - but I'm looking for a rather specific experience and most guilds thus far have fallen short.

None to be honest, just a few people trying to have fun in this wild wide web specifically in this game ArcheAge :p

But for my interests, what specific exp are you looking for?