PDA

View Full Version : Is the Blighter capable of tanking dungeons?

Meejan
10-09-2014, 08:23 PM
So... I really wanted to play an stealth fighter capable of surviving and taking advantage in world pvp situations. But, seems like I got to be the designated tank, at least in the non-endgame dungeons, the ones you encounter when you are leveling up.

So that's the question. Can the Blighter deal with these kind of dungeons as a tank? What limitations would he have?

Asenko
10-10-2014, 03:52 AM
So... I really wanted to play an stealth fighter capable of surviving and taking advantage in world pvp situations. But, seems like I got to be the designated tank, at least in the non-endgame dungeons, the ones you encounter when you are leveling up.

So that's the question. Can the Blighter deal with these kind of dungeons as a tank? What limitations would he have?

Would like to know this as well from those with experience..

Pipe
10-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Blighter is all well and good until you come to Howling Abyss. Switch out shadowplay with auramancy, or die repeatedly.

SolomonShiv
10-10-2014, 08:58 AM
I tanked GHA on my Blighter in hasla gear 2 days ago. You need a cloth wearer or a set of stone to do the third boss and someone in your party needs to have wings but don't say it just won't work. Its not that bad

Meejan
10-10-2014, 10:31 AM
Ok so it IS possible, thanks guys.

One last question.
How hard would it be to get Auramancy to level 35 or something as a secondary skill tree? Would there be any penalty if I don't max it up? (besides not being able to reach the max lvl skills)

Pang
10-10-2014, 11:29 AM
Its possible sure, but unless you are well geared and you healer and DPS well geared, you'll likely hit some rough spots.

Khotaa
10-10-2014, 01:02 PM
Blighter can do it, but I really like shrug it off/mocking howl combo. Makes great aggro generation.

Teroh
10-10-2014, 06:27 PM
tanked the entire dungeon (multiple times) in leather as an abolisher. cloth armor is not needed.