PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood of Steel pirates.

plsnowaiterino
10-10-2014, 03:03 AM
Can we all stop beating around the bush and just force these guys into the exile or something, they advertise as non pk/pirates, yet they're probably the largest pirate guild on the server, they lure new players in and then turn them into their little pets. Leader begs for free things while he does nothing, and if you don't agree with him you're instantly on the KOS list.

It's sad to see that people still want to join this guild just because they see they have numbers, they have around 80 people that actually play, only like 30 who actually communicate,with over 200 inactive and the rest who logged on once got in the guild and never again. They aren't a guild new players should join, and we need to help them make sure they don't.

Crimson39
10-12-2014, 11:56 PM
Sorry to hear that you're ignorant of the situation.

The guild does not have over 200 inactives - There are approx. 50-70 which are slowly being removed.

BoS ARE a non PK/Pirate guild. However, controlling the free will of 400 individuals is not an easy task. We, as a guild, are working hard to stop "same faction" PK happening but we cant do it alone. There is simply not enough time in the day to babysit people to make sure they don't PK you.

There is too much drama on this game already - if you managed to get PK'd in this game then you aren't doing something right. e.g. carrying a pack in unsafe zone by yourself. Simply put, don't make it tempting for people to PK: No risk + reward = profit.

For now - Please report anyone who does PK greens from BoS and we will deal with it (they will be looking for a new pirate home).

Naeskill
10-30-2014, 06:31 AM
They're not a guild, more like a group of 400 odd people that don't know each other, don't organize and don't pose a threat to any of the servers larger guilds. They don't control they're members as they just mass recruit people (Both of my level 15 pot alts have been invited by them at some point). So instead of complaining just steer clear, the guild will collapse soon enough.

Bastor
10-30-2014, 06:55 AM
Mew mew mew mew

Crybabies.

Go do a dungeon or farm some mobs in a safe zone if you want nothing to surprise you and no fun to happen.

Killing, stealing, trolling and kicking your char in the kidneys is what I live for.

I love seeing your whiny posts. Means I'm playing the game right.

Navster
10-30-2014, 10:41 AM
I don't understand why anyone would want to be a part of Brotherhood of Steel. They have recently allied or should I say started riding the dicks of kenshi and katsu. They have no power within themselves and their leader is lets just say a few sandwiches short of a picnic. No integrity whatsoever. How can you advertise you are a no PK no Pirate guild and then ally with the biggest pirates on the server?

For these reasons we have placed them on KoS. Oh and before you say no it's not an alliance it's a non aggression pact. When we attacked you yesterday and you called for kenshi and katsu to support you, THAT is an alliance. not a non-aggression pact. Also doing trade runs together...

Also - the inactive issue, I have my alt inside BoS and i check it twice a day to use labor pots, you have over 250 members that haven't been online for 10 days + how can you say that is not inactive?

Sherp
10-31-2014, 12:18 AM
Officer of BOS here. And it is very clear to me that most people don't know anything about what we are really about. In the beginning the guild was made with the idea of being the protectors of the Nuian race and to basically make enemies of everyone that PK'd the same faction. However this has proven to be very difficult to enforce seeing as there are so many strong PK guilds out there. And if you take Haranyan guilds like <RED> <Dark Requiem> ++ into consideration, it becomes nearly impossible. We have tried to make allies in an attempt to combat those PK guilds with low to moderate success. We have also had people in our guild leave and start guilds of their own with the specific goal of hindering us in anything we do. Those people have also been spamming faction chat since the beginning, saying that we are pirate ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s etc. And of course many people read that and start repeating it even though they have no idea who we even are.

So, that brings us to the current alliance with KENSHI, KATSU and THoR. We were allied with THoR since the very beginning. And even though they were a relatively small guild they were still our best allies. When THoR allied with KENSHI and KATSU we lost our last allies that had any teeth. So what are we to do? We have no allies worth having(in terms of fighting force) and a ♥♥♥♥ reputation from all those troll kids that spam faction chat. For those of us that have a good income, good gear and good connections our reputation doesn't really matter to us as long as we know ourselves what we are, but for the other members that may have none of those things, it can be very hard to get anything done with so many guilds specifically targeting us. What we need are allies that can actually get ♥♥♥♥ done and that will assist us when we need help. This is where our new alliance comes in. KENSHI/KATSU/THoR are good players and they can get organised quickly. We realise that many other guilds will start targeting us just for being allied with them, but we are still better of now then we were before.

We have stopped trying to be GOOD and started being NEUTRAL. We still will NOT attack anyone that is neutral to us. Our alliance with KENSHI/KATSU/THoR comes with one condition. We will not assist them if they initiate attacks on anyone that is neutral to us, but we will assist them from a defensive point of view when someone else is initiating against them. We understand that many guilds and players hold grudges against them, so we do not take it personally if we are attacked when we are with them. If we are attacked when we are going without them, we will list them as "hostile" or "KOS" depending on how they act. We are aware that misunderstandings may occur at times as it may be unclear who actually initiated a battle, but that will just have to be exactly that. A misunderstanding. And nothing will be done about it seeing as we are trying to run a guild, not a country. One thing is for certain at least and that is that we will not profit from it. We do not steal packs from neutrals under any circumstances.

As for the guy with the last post saying that we are not a guild for new players and we have like 250 members who are inactive(I don't know exactly how many are inactive atm, but it is certainly not 250, maybe more like 30-50 tops). We have a great community and are very helpful to new players, we kick people all the time for inactivity and those we do not kick have real life stuff to deal with and have notified us of it. I assume that you are from Harmony, and by the way you type you sound like a bitter kid who has no idea what he's talking about. Maybe get your facts straight before you start spewing nonsense. You attacked us first when we were without KENSHI, and not contempt with killing us and stealing our packs you started trolling us to no end. That is why you have been rightfully put on our KOS list. And btw you call us pirates for allying with KENSHI, but you ally with SdA Legends and Evil Mind and that's fine?

Bottom line is that so many people have been trying to ruin our reputation from day 1 to the point where we just don't care any more. I will expect many people to go "LOL Brotherhood is claiming to be neutral now" or some ♥♥♥♥ like that, and that is just fine. We still don't like pirating and we will still only actively attack our enemies.

That was a long post that not everyone will care to read, but at least I have explained it.

Rounding up:

We do NOT actively attack neutrals.

We are allied with KENSHI/KATSU/THoR under the condition that we don't have to help them with PK'ing and stealing.

We will kick anyone that is seen PK'ing, trolling, stealing packs from neutrals.

Basically.. You don't f*ck with us and we won't f*ck with you.

And before anyone replies to this thread with your stupid personal opinions thinking that we will have a back and forth pissing contest, don't. If you have any serious questions or statements, I will reply.

Our Guildex homepage with the list of our current relations (http://archeage.guildex.org/view-guild/13296)

thormond
10-31-2014, 02:52 AM
they advertise as non pk/pirates, yet they're probably the largest pirate guild on the server, they lure new players in and then turn them into their little pets. Leader begs for free things while he does nothing, and if you don't agree with him you're instantly on the KOS list.

You sure you don't talk about The Company of Nuia right now? (aka TCOJ - The ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ of Jorvac)

It's sad to see that people still want to join this guild just because they see they have numbers, they have around 80 people that actually play, only like 30 who actually communicate,with over 200 inactive and the rest who logged on once got in the guild and never again. They aren't a guild new players should join, and we need to help them make sure they don't.

Well that would be TCOJ if you were talking about 40 ppl that actually play, 12 people that communicate and over 670 inactive...

Jilljedin
10-31-2014, 05:06 AM
So, Harmony attacks us on a traderun, and suddenly we are the pirates? We have clearly tried to arrange alliances with other non-pk guilds, only to have them turn against us or run away when it got difficult. The western community (Nuians/Elves) is incredible toxic and self-destructive, no wonder the eastern guilds are thriving despite having lower numbers originally (how do I know? why do you think character creation was blocked for west only at one point?).

Also, we do not blank invite, you must ask for an invite and we are fully aware that there are enough Alt's that people placed in BoS to be able to gain intel about our traderuns and other activities.

Also, I find it very funny that people feel the need to hide behind f2p accounts on the forum to comment about another guild, and do not offer any information about what happened and when, and to which guild they belong to.

Pacis
10-31-2014, 05:42 AM
Honest and honorable guild where you will get instantly kicked out for stealing, pking or attacking neutrals. That was enough for me to join and i do not regret it for one second. If you are looking for serious community, BOS is the one, but don't listen to me, just join and experience yourself. As for all this trash talk.....well let the trash do the talking :)

RedDeathL
10-31-2014, 09:28 AM
i have been with this guild for a long time now and before i was in the guild Phoenix what turned into a PKing guild and i didn't want to be part of a guild that just goes out and does that. That is when i bumped into leader of BOS. he told me everything about the guild and i was really interested so i joined up and i have now found my family within a game for the first time ever. This guild exactly what i wanted a friendly guild that welcomes anyone with a passion for gaming and team work and not to go out and pick on other same nation guild like harmony.

For all new players who read this post dont listen to other peoples comments that have never actually been part of our guild Join us and you will see for yourself that this guild could be the guild for you.

i was also going through some bad times in my personal life and BOS members really helped me out forget about the crap that happend in my life.

So im saying thank you to BOS for making me feel like part of a massive family that enjoys gaming :)

Darkschneider
10-31-2014, 02:20 PM
Hey all,

There is much to say but one of our Officers covered most of it, i will keep it short :

1) BoS was never a threat to any other Nuian big guild because we was always fighted for the good of Nuia ( exception harmony ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags that cowardly tried to ninja one of our huge trade runs )

2) We are a low level friendly guild, and some people bragging they infiltrated us wth lvl 15 just make me rofl. Gz ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags that probably will be your biggest achievement in AA.

Anyway we are preparing for Auroria and invite all of You to fight with us ! http://b-o-s.enjin.com/home !

Ralitav
11-01-2014, 12:36 PM
Hey all,

There is much to say but one of our Officers covered most of it, i will keep it short :

1) BoS was never a threat to any other Nuian big guild because we was always fighted for the good of Nuia ( exception harmony ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags that cowardly tried to ninja one of our huge trade runs )

2) We are a low level friendly guild, and some people bragging they infiltrated us wth lvl 15 just make me rofl. Gz ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags that probably will be your biggest achievement in AA.

Anyway we are preparing for Auroria and invite all of You to fight with us ! http://b-o-s.enjin.com/home !

This guild is a joke, They are allied with a big pirate guild aka Kenshi, Don't trust them and don't join them, If you see them just kill them and watch them call there butt buddies kenshi.

Naeskill
11-02-2014, 07:29 AM
Its true. There were meetings between some of the bigger guilds on the server. BoS were there and the decision? Unanimous. BoS are in organised and undisciplined. Don't not confuse being friendly to low level players and literally mass recruiting everyone and anyone without a guild affiliation.
Its pretty obvious you will be filled with spies from the other continent and ours because you don't vet new members at all. It was decided that you had no control of your members and an alliance with you would put other guilds ambitions at risk.

This is why you have allied with pirates, they don't care, they thrive on anarchy. As we have made clear to every guild on the server
Ally yourselves with pirates and be treated like pirates.

Harmony is one of the most respected guilds on the server FACT. We do not recruit everyone and our members follow the rules. Its nothing difficult to achieve just an oversight on your part. In our guild KoS means KoS. So any member attacking a trade run of a pirate or pirate affiliated guild is simply upholding his\her responsibility as a member.

I wish all of you the best of luck on Auroria. Just remember only those of us with conviction, those of us who have stated our mandate and stuck to it, will survive the next week. Castle or not.

Sherp
11-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Its true. There were meetings between some of the bigger guilds on the server. BoS were there and the decision? Unanimous. BoS are in organised and undisciplined.

I'm curious to know who these other bigger guilds are. Because we are allied with most of them, at least for Auroria.

It was decided that you had no control of your members and an alliance with you would put other guilds ambitions at risk.

Oh, you decided it? Ah, then it must be true.

This is why you have allied with pirates, they don't care, they thrive on anarchy. As we have made clear to every guild on the server
Ally yourselves with pirates and be treated like pirates.

We thrive on anarchy.. I lol'd. It's like we are sitting here rubbing our hands together going "Yeaaa.. chaos!". You have made it clear to every guild on the server have you? Like you decide anything at all, and like other guilds would give two f*cks about what you think. Dear God how awesome you guys think you are.

Harmony is one of the most respected guilds on the server FACT.

A member of Harmony saying that his own guild is one of the most respected one, not biased at all.. Last I heard was that all your allies left you because they though you were a bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags.

Does anyone that's not on our enemies list have anything bad to say about us?

Navster
11-03-2014, 04:18 PM
I'm curious to know who these other bigger guilds are. Because we are allied with most of them, at least for Auroria.

Oh, you decided it? Ah, then it must be true.

We thrive on anarchy.. I lol'd. It's like we are sitting here rubbing our hands together going "Yeaaa.. chaos!". You have made it clear to every guild on the server have you? Like you decide anything at all, and like other guilds would give two f*cks about what you think. Dear God how awesome you guys think you are.

A member of Harmony saying that his own guild is one of the most respected one, not biased at all.. Last I heard was that all your allies left you because they though you were a bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags.

Does anyone that's not on our enemies list have anything bad to say about us?

Lol you should take a minute and find out what your 'allies' actually think about you. I'm sure you'll find out soon enough sweetheart, gl in auroria xoxoxox

Sherp
11-04-2014, 03:24 AM
I was hoping for at least one objective post from one of our 'haters', but so far it's only been baseless personal opinions from our butthurt opposition.

Lol you should take a minute and find out what your 'allies' actually think about you. I'm sure you'll find out soon enough sweetheart, gl in auroria xoxoxox

Calling me sweetheart and wishing me luck xoxoxo. Terrific job at being condescending, I must say you've successfully put me in my place. Good for you. Anyway.. As to what our allies 'actually' think of us. We couldn't care less as long as they are still our allies. We care about what our members think of us. And we are well aware that someone might try to backstab us, but we are still hoping for the best. All I care about is that we are not the ones doing the backstabbing.

H4gester
11-04-2014, 03:56 AM
We are allied with KENSHI/KATSU/THoR under the condition that we don't have to help them with PK'ing and stealing.

We will kick anyone that is seen PK'ing, trolling, stealing packs from neutrals.

Basically.. You don't f*ck with us and we won't f*ck with you.

It's an interesting point of view. It's like to say you eat ♥♥♥♥ but you don't like it.
No wonder why you are on KOS list of many guilds out there.

Basically.. You ♥♥♥♥ed yourself with those alliances.

Sherp
11-04-2014, 05:10 AM
It's an interesting point of view. It's like to say you eat ♥♥♥♥ but you don't like it.
No wonder why you are on KOS list of many guilds out there.

Basically.. You ♥♥♥♥ed yourself with those alliances.

I grant you it's a strange arrangement, but one that is necessary to keep our guild the way we want it. We do not want to interfere with guilds that leave us alone. We even go out of our way to help them. As to whether or not we have f*cked ourselves with our new alliance, only time will tell. For now it's paying off. We have had way more trouble in the past with KENSHI and KATSU than any other Nuia guild combined. Even with the new guilds that have only recently put us on KOS. Those guilds that have put us on KOS and started attacking us when we are going solo has in return also been put on our hostile/KOS list. And we have currently profited a lot more hunting them than they have hunting us. What I would say to guilds who has leaders that acts logical instead of emotional is this. Nothing can be gained by attacking us unless you are strong enough to make a decent profit by taking our ships while also being able to fend of our attempts to take yours. You will just make yourself an unnecessary enemy. In addition to that you will also start having more trouble with KENSHI/KATSU/THoR then you already have, seeing as we will start reporting your activities to them whenever you are trying to do something useful.

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 05:31 AM
If anyone actually take anything Brotherhood of Steel says seriously I'll just say I'm worried for you.

First of all Brotherhood of Steel with Darkschnitzel in the lead role wanted to gather up all the guilds to take '4' castles for Nuia and he believed this plan to be solid and that RED, Dark Requiem and Oath of Blood would do nothing to prevent it.

What then happened in the meeting was that Darkschenider showed to everyone he had zero knowledge of the game mechanics for Auroria nor any understanding of what it entails controlling massive raids of 200+

Long story short; Every participant in that meeting were face-palming about the hilarity that just had ensued. As for Brotherhood of Steel not PK'ing and flying under a banner of neutrality is complete and utter ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Allying with ThoR which granted is a small guild but actively PK's and steals anything they can lay their hands on isn't really an anti-PK move is it?

Nor is allying with KENSHI which was the most-hated guild and split from SdA entirely. Then we have La Marina Mercante that imploded because of the massive hate and how widely they were hunted. Prior to Auroria just a few weeks ago they decided to re-brand and make an attempt at reconciling with the rest of the Nuian guilds. Too late, too little. So they went back to their former alliance with KENSHI and ThoR and all the other tiny guilds that don't even have any impact at the moment.

As for who started the aggression first; it's fine Darkschenider and the rest of the BoS management that actively employs propaganda within their own ranks branding any enemy as a pirate can say what they want it is clear to anyone who's been on Shatigon for some time that you are PK'ers and you are a zerg-guild that barely makes due with what they have.

It's also entertaining that Darkschenider has through back-channels promised to not go for a castle and rather support KENSHI to obtaining one, which is quite amazing considering the amount of money the guild has pooled together for just a castle.

Another fun fact: KENSHI has facilitated a non-agression pact with Dark Requiem.

I'm surprised Brotherhood of steel haven't dropped more members then what they have because the turnover is ludicrous.

With that said; Auroria will be the testament to what guild makes or breaks.

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 05:35 AM
I grant you it's a strange arrangement, but one that is necessary to keep our guild the way we want it. We do not want to interfere with guilds that leave us alone. We even go out of our way to help them. As to whether or not we have f*cked ourselves with our new alliance, only time will tell. For now it's paying off. We have had way more trouble in the past with KENSHI and KATSU than any other Nuia guild combined. Even with the new guilds that have only recently put us on KOS. Those guilds that have put us on KOS and started attacking us when we are going solo has in return also been put on our hostile/KOS list. And we have currently profited a lot more hunting them than they have hunting us. What I would say to guilds who has leaders that acts logical instead of emotional is this. Nothing can be gained by attacking us unless you are strong enough to make a decent profit by taking our ships while also being able to fend of our attempts to take yours. You will just make yourself an unnecessary enemy. In addition to that you will also start having more trouble with KENSHI/KATSU/THoR then you already have, seeing as we will start reporting your activities to them whenever you are trying to do something useful.

For being a neutral and anti-pirate/PK guild with that last line you showed your true colors.

Makes you come off as that slightly ******ed kid in class but with some muscle that can't really defend himself against the bullies so instead he joins the bullies and starts finding them targets.

/thread

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 05:54 AM
I'm curious to know who these other bigger guilds are. Because we are allied with most of them, at least for Auroria

Kenshi
Katsu
Thor
Epic Raid union
Epic raid union international
Hanse,
The Debauchery Teaparty,
Infused,
InRage,
Phoenix Embers,
The Slayers,
The Company of Nuia
Immortal,
Pixel,
East and West Borrowing Company,
tangra,
For Life
Pun attack
Les nuits sombres

You were saying you are allied with most of the "large" guilds?

KENSHI, KATSU and ThoR and yourself can't even do the Grimghast Rift nor Kraken or Morpheus or even Rangora.

The remaining guilds? Not even competing nor participating in any of the larger guild action on the server.

Only exception is Tangra which is a force and I can't for the love of god understand why Popa would choose to ally with BoS or the rest. Maybe he's just not giving a ♥♥♥♥.

ForLife? They lost 50 members. Guild leader quit the game gave the ropes over to someone else, main officer joined KENSHI. The motivation? "We want to fish in peace : ("

Epic Raid Union with their benevolence representing a ton of the smaller German guilds generally from 20-30 members which are a load of the other guilds you've listed like Debauchery Tea Party (which is a cool group, but for some strange reason chosed to follow ERU's diplomatic lead.)

The Company of Nuia more or less a smaller less agressive version of Brotherhood of Steel

Infused a cool group but also following Epic Raid Union's diplomatic lead, sadly they are bending over and not actually impacting the decisions being made.

East and West Borrowing Company - Trading carebears.

The rest? Mostly small or just not noticeable enough; yet.

Either way. The sorry members that have chosen to lay and rest with the scum of Shatigon well your character has clearly been shown.

The alliance that takes Auroria will be the victor. Rest will just crumble.

Naeskill
11-04-2014, 06:23 AM
I feel like you've totally got me mistaken as a 'Hater'. I don't care in the slightest how you want to play the game. I care about openly bull♥♥♥♥ing about your guild and your true intentions. You have allied with pirates, you have decided that it was a good idea. The same pirates that were a plague on the server and to your own members. The same pirates that are blatantly in talks with Dark Requiem. Im simply stating facts for truths sake.

Sorry sherp but it looks to me like your GM has given you absolutely no information on whats going on in your own guild. Maybe its time for a change.

Sherp
11-04-2014, 06:52 AM
First of all Brotherhood of Steel with Darkschnitzel in the lead role wanted to gather up all the guilds to take '4' castles for Nuia and he believed this plan to be solid and that RED, Dark Requiem and Oath of Blood would do nothing to prevent it.

Where are you getting this from? It's total ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. We consider them to be our biggest threat.

As for who started the aggression first; it's fine Darkschenider and the rest of the BoS management that actively employs propaganda within their own ranks branding any enemy as a pirate can say what they want it is clear to anyone who's been on Shatigon for some time that you are PK'ers and you are a zerg-guild that barely makes due with what they have.

Here we go again with personal opinions. Using the term "anyone" to describe what you think. "actively employs propaganda within their own ranks". Lol. Like we have some master plan to recruit all good players and turn them into evil monsters in the end.

I can say that I have personally kicked EVERYONE that has been reported and confirmed as a PK'er/thief and paid back the gold that was lost out of my own pocket. Or our members admitted that they made a mistake and paid it back themselves. This stuff never gets out because people are more inclined to go on a raging spree in /faction when something bad happens and then stay silent when we make amends or do something good. We will continue to act this way until our reputation speaks for itself. We cannot do anything about members in our guild that PK when they are not reported, so if something happened get in contact with one of the officers.

Yes, we are a big guild, so what? Sometimes when we have a lot of players doing something it turns into a zerg. And again, so what? The game is still new and some people aren't as experienced as others and some just can't play that much. They are still welcome to participate in guild events.

It's also entertaining that Darkschenider has through back-channels promised to not go for a castle and rather support KENSHI to obtaining one, which is quite amazing considering the amount of money the guild has pooled together for just a castle.

This is also complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Another fun fact: KENSHI has facilitated a non-agression pact with Dark Requiem.

They attacked KENSHI yesterday, so that's a weird non-aggression pact. But even if they did it has nothing to do with us, as long as we don't get backstabbed by them.

For being a neutral and anti-pirate/PK guild with that last line you showed your true colors.

Makes you come off as that slightly ******ed kid in class but with some muscle that can't really defend himself against the bullies so instead he joins the bullies and starts finding them targets.

Dude, this is a game.. And we are acting out of self interest. Yes KENSHI was being mean to us.. We allied with them.. And now we are having an easier time. We aren't bullying kids:/.

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 07:06 AM
1. Where I'm getting this from?

I've been in several of the Nuian meetings where Darkschenider has made a complete fool of himself.

"
"

2. This is also complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's clear you have no idea of the on-goings in your own guild as we have screenshots + TS recordings proving otherwise. Though most of anyone of any meaning in the largest Nuian guilds are quite aware that Darkschenider is running his own show as he rarely close to never brings any of his officers with him, last time I was in a meeting with him he said he was "Tha Fuhrer" of BoS and could control them however he saw fit.

3. They attacked KENSHI yesterday, so that's a weird non-aggression pact. But even if they did it has nothing to do with us, as long as we don't get backstabbed by them.

As for the Non-agression pact between KENSHI and Dark Requiem it revolves purely around Auroria, nothing else.

I love how you claim one stand in the game and how you do things, and then you nullify it completely by saying "it's just a game".

H4gester
11-04-2014, 07:26 AM
Well if it's true what supthereyet said you should reconsider everything about your guild Sherp.
By reading your posts i think that you are a good guy Sherp, it's understandable that as a officer you try to defend your guild but infront of the evidences you should take distances from your GM and bring with you the good guys.

Imho it's never a good thing to be allied with pirates like Kenshi and company. Look what happen to sda and marina mercante. They acted like ♥♥♥♥ and they were hunted down from everyone. What was the result ? they disbanded. They can keep changing name but all the guilds will kick their butts day by day.
Instead to ally with them you should ally with the other guilds and hunt them down. You want to bet who will get tired first ?

Let me suggest you to leave BOS and bring with you the good guys. I am sure you won't have difficulties to find a place somewhere, but atleast you will be respected.

Sherp
11-04-2014, 07:46 AM
I feel like you've totally got me mistaken as a 'Hater'. I don't care in the slightest how you want to play the game. I care about openly bull♥♥♥♥ing about your guild and your true intentions. You have allied with pirates, you have decided that it was a good idea. The same pirates that were a plague on the server and to your own members. The same pirates that are blatantly in talks with Dark Requiem. Im simply stating facts for truths sake.

Sorry sherp but it looks to me like your GM has given you absolutely no information on whats going on in your own guild. Maybe its time for a change.

Finally you express your opinion in a way that I can understand and reasonably respond to.

About the 'bull♥♥♥♥ting' and 'true intentions' I can really only speak for my self, the rest I am trusting. And I would be surprised if that trust turned against me.

Fact. I do not like attacking anyone that has not done anything to me or my guild. And in this guild (where I am an officer) I will impose this opinion on our members. If they don't like it, then I will tell them to find another guild.

Fact. I was for the KENSHI alliance because with them we stand a bigger chance of achieving something in Auroria. And because they are the only ones so far that actually supports us in time when we need it. I also think it is better to stay open minded about new relations instead of forever holding a grudge against someone that PK'd me/us.

Last fact. I am doing everything that I can to shape the guild into the way I think it should be and if we ever start attacking people for no reason, then BoS will not be BoS anymore.

I also notice that people have a lot of bad things to say about Darkschneider. Most people that joins the guild with these concerns quickly change their minds about him. He is actually a nice and fun guy(if you don't piss him off).

Mord
11-04-2014, 07:54 AM
Only exception is Tangra which is a force and I can't for the love of god understand why Popa would choose to ally with BoS or the rest. Maybe he's just not giving a ♥♥♥♥.

Hey, Popa here :)
I suppose that noone "leaked" the information yet, but as of last night Tangra is no longer in any sort of alliance when it comes to Auroria or anything else. My guild and I have prepared a ton of popcorn and some soft drinks and can't wait to see the drama unveil with the upcoming release :)
May the best zergfest win :)

Kr,
Popa
Leader of Tangra

H4gester
11-04-2014, 08:04 AM
Hey, Popa here :)
I suppose that noone "leaked" the information yet, but as of last night Tangra is no longer in any sort of alliance when it comes to Auroria or anything else. My guild and I have prepared a ton of popcorn and some soft drinks and can't wait to see the drama unveil with the upcoming release :)
May the best zergfest win :)

Kr,
Popa
Leader of Tangra

So in few words it's TANGRA vs rest of the world ?

Mord
11-04-2014, 08:06 AM
So in few words it's TANGRA vs rest of the world ?

I never said such a thing :)

H4gester
11-04-2014, 08:08 AM
I never said such a thing :)

Not true. ;)

I will kill you all

Mord
11-04-2014, 08:10 AM
I'm just a noob buffer :D I can't harm a fly, let alone kill anyone :D

Sherp
11-04-2014, 08:17 AM
You Tangra guys are a strange bunch. First you attack us, then you help us and then you attack us again!

Are you going to leave us alone from now on? Will you attack us? Or is it a surprise?

Mord
11-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Uhm... you see... I really don't know. I suppose it remains to be seen :)

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f115/florian09/Avatars/supplies.gif

TheCaptainFluffy
11-04-2014, 08:30 AM
I had met few friends in the Nuians world and I found out that they were in the Guild Brotherhood of Steel. Me and few friends of mine had then our own guild and I talked with them about joining BoS instead. The Friend in the guild with highest rank told me that he heard and read in the faction chat that Darkschneider, the guild leader of BoS is apparently a ♥♥♥♥♥♥, a selfish guy who is powergreedy. I have never heard of this and I decided to ask the people in the BoS guild about this.

They told me: "No..? Well we don't play with them as much as they might want us to do and we focus on our own things more, but we try to help by gearing us up and preparing for future battles instead, so I don't know Darkschneider that much, but he have never forced me to do anything and he seems like an alirght dude".

I told my friends this but they didn't want to risk it. After few days of playing and my guild mates were very inactive I decided to leave anyway, to give BoS a chance. Like most of you told it's fairly easy to join.

But wow, it's exactly like Sherp saying, my opinion about Darkschneider just switched and I really don't understand why he get's all this hate? I have friends in other guilds in the world that I have met as well and some talk bad while other talks good. Feels like some people are fed up or having something against Darkschneider and they try to ♥♥♥♥ talk him and make other people belive so as well.

I told my fellow guildmembers, sadly some of them decided to leave the game itself. While rest joined and we didn't regret it since then. I actively participate Guild events and I can't in anyway see what people saying here could be 100%.

When I joined I heard we had non aggesion treaty with KENSHI, like if we see them we do nothing, and if I don't remember wrong we had same deal with Harmony, if not we were even "friendlies/Allies".
One day after out trade run we saw Kenshi were just going out to attack RED, few of our members decided to join them because they are our enemies as well.
Ever since then people have been spreading rumours that we are pirates etc. This made us lose connection with other guilds of Nuians.

It weakens the Nuians side and pretty much tells REDs, Dark Requim and other reds guild that we are spreading our legs and we ♥♥♥♥ our selves instead of ♥♥♥♥ing them, and that they can just stand there and watch and do what they want.

This is the view from a normal member in Brotherhood of Steel and my own opinion. Several friends told me they are glad I am in BoS, while few dislike it because the rumours they heard about us which isn't true, so please people, stop spreading ♥♥♥♥ about a guild that really wants to stay strong Nuians sided guild, but in desperate times, needs desperate decisions.

Nuians SIDE is desperate now, act like it, don't give ALL 4 castles to the reds, work this ♥♥♥♥ together and stay strong together!!

Regards
A normal player in the BoS guild and his own opinion about the whole thing, PM me if you want my ingame name, otherwise, adios!

Akia
11-04-2014, 08:50 AM
I had met few friends in the Nuians world and I found out that they were in the Guild Brotherhood of Steel. Me and few friends of mine had then our own guild and I talked with them about joining BoS instead. The Friend in the guild with highest rank told me that he heard and read in the faction chat that Darkschneider, the guild leader of BoS is apparently a ♥♥♥♥♥♥, a selfish guy who is powergreedy. I have never heard of this and I decided to ask the people in the BoS guild about this.

They told me: "No..? Well we don't play with them as much as they might want us to do and we focus on our own things more, but we try to help by gearing us up and preparing for future battles instead, so I don't know Darkschneider that much, but he have never forced me to do anything and he seems like an alirght dude".

I told my friends this but they didn't want to risk it. After few days of playing and my guild mates were very inactive I decided to leave anyway, to give BoS a chance. Like most of you told it's fairly easy to join.

But wow, it's exactly like Sherp saying, my opinion about Darkschneider just switched and I really don't understand why he get's all this hate? I have friends in other guilds in the world that I have met as well and some talk bad while other talks good. Feels like some people are fed up or having something against Darkschneider and they try to ♥♥♥♥ talk him and make other people belive so as well.

I told my fellow guildmembers, sadly some of them decided to leave the game itself. While rest joined and we didn't regret it since then. I actively participate Guild events and I can't in anyway see what people saying here could be 100%.

When I joined I heard we had non aggesion treaty with KENSHI, like if we see them we do nothing, and if I don't remember wrong we had same deal with Harmony, if not we were even "friendlies/Allies".
One day after out trade run we saw Kenshi were just going out to attack RED, few of our members decided to join them because they are our enemies as well.
Ever since then people have been spreading rumours that we are pirates etc. This made us lose connection with other guilds of Nuians.

It weakens the Nuians side and pretty much tells REDs, Dark Requim and other reds guild that we are spreading our legs and we ♥♥♥♥ our selves instead of ♥♥♥♥ing them, and that they can just stand there and watch and do what they want.

This is the view from a normal member in Brotherhood of Steel and my own opinion. Several friends told me they are glad I am in BoS, while few dislike it because the rumours they heard about us which isn't true, so please people, stop spreading ♥♥♥♥ about a guild that really wants to stay strong Nuians sided guild, but in desperate times, needs desperate decisions.

Nuians SIDE is desperate now, act like it, don't give ALL 4 castles to the reds, work this ♥♥♥♥ together and stay strong together!!

Regards
A normal player in the BoS guild and his own opinion about the whole thing, PM me if you want my ingame name, otherwise, adios!

None of that matter's when you are allied with a very large pirate guild, On other note i do enjoy destroying BoS farm cart's, The tear's they bring fuel me.

H4gester
11-04-2014, 08:51 AM

Regards

Please my friend have a sit.
You are talking with love but you forgot that you guys are allied with pirates. Do you know what it means this yes ?
You can't pretend love from others guilds while they are attacked by your allies. You can't pretend respect by others guilds. I'd like to remind you that your officer blalantly admitted that you spreading your legs to KENSHI and sorta just to avoid being attacked by them. You just get bent infront of them instead to fight like the other nuians guilds out there.

Nothing personal toward you and your guildies but you are on KOS and you deserve it. You are allied with pirates so you will be treated by pirate too.

On a side note, seems like the history gave us right. Nuians guilds made sda surrender, same thing with marina mercante. They couldn't do anything anymore so they just disbanded. We will continue to do the same with KENSHI and their allies. You might be a collateral damage but we will deal with it without problems.
It's your choice.

TheCaptainFluffy
11-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Please my friend have a sit.
You are talking with love but you forgot that you guys are allied with pirates. Do you know what it means this yes ?
You can't pretend love from others guilds while they are attacked by your allies. You can't pretend respect by others guilds. I'd like to remind you that your officer blalantly admitted that you spreading your legs to KENSHI and sorta just to avoid being attacked by them. You just get bent infront of them instead to fight like the other nuians guilds out there.

Nothing personal toward you and your guildies but you are on KOS and you deserve it. You are allied with pirates so you will be treated by pirate too.

We had a non aggresion pact. we were not allies. Tell the history correct back then and not TODAY history after a lot of other ♥♥♥♥ happend.
If you dislike that we went in a non aggression pact with them for the sake of Auroria and how strong both RED and Dark Reqium have become, well that is a different thing.

That means you can't put aside the greater goals for your own personal opinion and disliking.
If there are two devils in the world, in this case (Pirates and reds) and when a big event like Auroria is coming.

Would you rather fight both at once and it becoming a pain in the ♥♥♥ and just giving up Auroria, or do you sign a non aggression pact with one of the devils that increase your chances to get a castle?

but if you let your personal feelings in this situation you pretty much give the castle to the enemies and ♥♥♥♥s things up for yourselves in future reference because those fire logs will be expensive as F**K!!!

Well once again, I don't speak to much for the guild but my personal reference and tactics and I support so far BoS decision for the best of Nuians side to stand a chance against Haranya side.

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 11:08 AM
We had a non aggresion pact. we were not allies. Tell the history correct back then and not TODAY history after a lot of other ♥♥♥♥ happend.
If you dislike that we went in a non aggression pact with them for the sake of Auroria and how strong both RED and Dark Reqium have become, well that is a different thing.

That means you can't put aside the greater goals for your own personal opinion and disliking.
If there are two devils in the world, in this case (Pirates and reds) and when a big event like Auroria is coming.

Would you rather fight both at once and it becoming a pain in the ♥♥♥ and just giving up Auroria, or do you sign a non aggression pact with one of the devils that increase your chances to get a castle?

but if you let your personal feelings in this situation you pretty much give the castle to the enemies and ♥♥♥♥s things up for yourselves in future reference because those fire logs will be expensive as F**K!!!

Well once again, I don't speak to much for the guild but my personal reference and tactics and I support so far BoS decision for the best of Nuians side to stand a chance against Haranya side.

Either you are too low in BoS not aware of who your allies are alas showing the lack of structure or the high level of deception going on in BoS. Or you are just straight out lying trying to continue the propaganda that BoS is anti-piracy anti-PK but still allying with the no1 PK/pirate guild in the Nuian faction.

BoS best for the Nuians? Are you that full of propaganda you don't even know what are the top guilds on the Nuian side?

BoS can't even do Grimghast rift bosses, you haven't even done Rangora or Morpheus and don't stand a snowball chance in hell against Kraken.

YOU are supposed to be the pride of the Nuians? For crying out loud stop embarrassing yourselves.

PS: Your ALLY list straight from YOUR forums:

"YOU HELP THOSE AND KILL EVERYONE ELSE :

Kenshi
Katsu
Thor
Epic Raid union
Hanse,
The Debauchery Teaparty,
Infused,
InRage,
Phoenix Embers,
The Slayers,
The Company of Nuia
Immortal,
Pixel,
East and West Borrowing Company,
tangra,
For Life
Pun attack
Les nuits sombres"

That by itself shows two things: Brotherhood of Steel WILL straight out PK anyone not on the list AND that it isn't a non-aggression agreement it's an ALLIANCE.

Will you keep trying to ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ the rest of us? Or own up to it?

TheCaptainFluffy
11-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Either you are too low in BoS not aware of who your allies are alas showing the lack of structure or the high level of deception going on in BoS. Or you are just straight out lying trying to continue the propaganda that [B][U]BoS is anti-piracy anti-PK but stil......

Once again you ignore how the history really went down, let me have a history lesson for you and I will explain to you what happend(I was there so don't come with bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥).

The history, not the date of TODAY but the history back then was that people of Nuian side was building up an alliance. It was few weeks ago, we then had an non aggesion pact with KENSHI and we were building up forces with other alliances, Harmony was one of them I remember.

After a trade pack run we found that a lot of Kenshi were the harbor at Solzreed, we had some connection with them yes and asked what their plans were, they planned to sail the sea to attack the guild RED!!! Few of us decided to join them and help them out because RED is our enemies as well.

Day after this day rumours spread saying we were allying with KENSHI for killing RED...

(This event I wasn't participating on) but apparently Harmony called the alliance treaty off and put us on KOS list because they meant we were alliancing with KENSHI after killing the guild RED.

If you expect us to trust people after these kind of action then you are wrong, you were listening to random people instead of the Guild itself, you ditched us and put us on KoS and killed us.

Ofcourse we going to alliance with a guild that is willing to help us after everyone else ditched us because of a stupid thing like we helping KENSHI for killing the guild RED.

In my ears it sounds like you favor the Guild RED. Could it be you helping the Guild RED out? You want them with Dark Requim on their side to rule the sea? Hell no, I rather team up with Pirates if I so have to!!!

There you have a history lesson and now you know what happen, people put us on KOS because we were killing RED with pirates attempting trying to weaken them from ruling the SEA.

I am talking about history, not today and what happend and lead us to this very moment from my own perspective.

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Once again you ignore how the history really went down, let me have a history lesson for you and I will explain to you what happend(I was there so don't come with bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥).

The history, not the date of TODAY but the history back then was that people of Nuian side was building up an alliance. It was few weeks ago, we then had an non aggesion pact with KENSHI and we were building up forces with other alliances, Harmony was one of them I remember.

After a trade pack run we found that a lot of Kenshi were the harbor at Solzreed, we had some connection with them yes and asked what their plans were, they planned to sail the sea to attack the guild RED!!! Few of us decided to join them and help them out because RED is our enemies as well.

Day after this day rumours spread saying we were allying with KENSHI for killing RED...

(This event I wasn't participating on) but apparently Harmony called the alliance treaty off and put us on KOS list because they meant we were alliancing with KENSHI after killing the guild RED.

If you expect us to trust people after these kind of action then you are wrong, you were listening to random people instead of the Guild itself, you ditched us and put us on KoS and killed us.

Ofcourse we going to alliance with a guild that is willing to help us after everyone else ditched us because of a stupid thing like we helping KENSHI for killing the guild RED.

In my ears it sounds like you favor the Guild RED. Could it be you helping the Guild RED out? You want them with Dark Requim on their side to rule the sea? Hell no, I rather team up with Pirates if I so have to!!!

There you have a history lesson and now you know what happen, people put us on KOS because we were killing RED with pirates attempting trying to weaken them from ruling the SEA.

I am talking about history, not today and what happend and lead us to this very moment from my own perspective.

You don't even know what you are talking about it is so ♥♥♥♥ing cute. First of all Darkscnitzel wanted to ally with; Armada Lusitana, Caballeros de Nui, Epic Raid Union(and the guilds they represent), Harmony, SdA Legends, SdA International, Evil Mind, STIGMA, TROLL and a couple more I'm probably forgetting (at one point he said he wanted to ally with EVERYONE and take 4 castles, reality? thanks).

Now on the SIDE of this Darkschnitzel was making a so-called "shadow alliance" to ♥♥♥♥ the rest of the guilds over with KENSHI, KATSU, ThoR and also approached Epic Raid Union. At this point in time Epic Raid Union approached the other Nuians informing them of what was going down.

This is when the rest of the alliance realized that beyond the stupidity Darkschnitzel had depicted in his grand plans that had no root in reality and has more of a resonance with propaganda that their was no point to even have anything to do with him as for one he can't control his own members, they have no real raid structure nor competent leader and simply told him that BoS isn't welcome to the alliance as he's two-faced about it all.

He than chose to declare war on more or less every guild on the opposing side. So don't you come here telling anyone that you weren't in an active alliance with KENSHI at that point in time. Why do you think Harmony hit your traderun? BECAUSE YOU ALLIED WITH KENSHI.

Do you want me to upload the TeamSpeak recording and shame you even more? We very well can. Don't speak about guild politics you clearly aren't taking part in.

tl;dr: You have no idea what Darkschnitzel has or hasn't discussed in the Nuian alliance meetings nor the allegiances he's entered in with other guilds. If you want to swallow up his ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ now after the fact he's ♥♥♥♥ed up and bent over for KENSHI that's fine and dandy but it doesn't make it true. We'll easily upload the recordings and break your guild in half cause the ♥♥♥♥ Darkschnitzel has said so far will break you, shame you and prove how two-faced he is in his on-goings with other guilds and his own members.

TheCaptainFluffy
11-04-2014, 11:57 AM
Do you want me to upload the TeamSpeak recording and shame you even more? We very well can. Don't speak about guild politics you clearly aren't taking part in.

tl;dr: You have no idea what Darkschnitzel has or hasn't discussed in the Nuian alliance meetings nor the allegiances he's entered in with other guilds. If you want to swallow up his ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ now after the fact he's ♥♥♥♥ed up and bent over for KENSHI that's fine and dandy but it doesn't make it true. We'll easily upload the recordings and break your guild in half cause the ♥♥♥♥ Darkschnitzel has said so far will break you, shame you and prove how two-faced he is in his on-goings with other guilds and his own members.

Fun that this is the first time it comes up, you apparently having "teamspeak records" of the whole thing and still you haven't decided to share it? If you now hate and think that the guild is so much of a pirate guild as you say, why have you not already uploaded this teamspeak recording? Saving all those innocent people who are in this guild without knowing?

Could it be that there is none? That you lying and pretending you have this record just because you are so sucked up and refuse to have wrong?

I mean if you have such a strong proof like Teamspeak recording where Darkschnitzel pretty much saying what you are saying right now, and well, it would help a lot if you had a time stamp so we can actually see if this was before or AFTER you attacked us, that would of be very helpful as well.

So please, share this so called "teamspeak recoring" and break BoS if we now are pirates and his members getting lied to? If you want to do some damage then do REAL Damage, not something weak ♥♥♥ attempt you doing now saying "We have a Teamspeak recording but we haven't mention it until now" bla bla ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!

Naeskill
11-04-2014, 11:58 AM
Lol, I find it amusing dark doesn't come here to defend himself. Its really a shame how little his officers actually know about what happened. Again feel free to PM me for recordings and screenshots.

You were not abandoned. Due to your GM's total lack of knowledge regarding new content we decided not to ally with you. This decision was actually a resounding one and involved more than a few of your current coalition.

WE WERE HOWEVER STILL COMMITTED TO A NON-AGGRESSION AGREEMENT.

But after allying yourselves with known pirates this was cancelled as i have stated before. If you ally with pirates you will be treated like one.

You say you have no alliance, but your own forums state otherwise as already posted, this is literally pulled from a post titled " ALLIES FOR AURORIA INVASION" in which your GM has writted:

Kenshi
Katsu
Thor
Epic Raid union
Hanse,
The Debauchery Teaparty,
Infused,
InRage,
Phoenix Embers,
The Slayers,
The Company of Nuia
Immortal,
Pixel,
For Life,
Pun attack
Les nuits sombres,
Regality,
Flying dutchman,
Dreams,
Cruzada Mercenaria

Helping these guilds on Auroria IS and alliance. So please just admit that this descision has been made with no council because you and the other officer in here seem to have no clue what your GM has been doing behind your backs. Again i believe there are allot of good guys in the guild, and i understand your responsibility to defend it, but seriously wake up.

There a quite a few people who seem to be saying the same thing.

Also please tighten your forum process. I got accepted and the character name i applied with doesn't even exist on the server. I mean seriously i believe you and sherp to be reasonable guys but surely you both have a limit?

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Fun that this is the first time it comes up, you apparently having "teamspeak records" of the whole thing and still you haven't decided to share it? If you now hate and think that the guild is so much of a pirate guild as you say, why have you not already uploaded this teamspeak recording? Saving all those innocent people who are in this guild without knowing?

Could it be that there is none? That you lying and pretending you have this record just because you are so sucked up and refuse to have wrong?

I mean if you have such a strong proof like Teamspeak recording where Darkschnitzel pretty much saying what you are saying right now, and well, it would help a lot if you had a time stamp so we can actually see if this was before or AFTER you attacked us, that would of be very helpful as well.

So please, share this so called "teamspeak recoring" and break BoS if we now are pirates and his members getting lied to? If you want to do some damage then do REAL Damage, not something weak ♥♥♥ attempt you doing now saying "We have a Teamspeak recording but we haven't mention it until now" bla bla ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!

First time? Scroll the ♥♥♥♥ up. As to why I'm not leaking it? Cause it's against the ♥♥♥♥ing EULA. Read what people are typing you silly carrot.

Theirs a reason Darkschnitzel gone quiet, he KNOWS we got the recordings and the screenshots. Now stop rowing your boat or diverting attention.

Also you can probably just whisper Cora in Epic Raid Union or anyone in KENSHI for confirmation as to anything we are saying. Realize why BoS management is shutting the ♥♥♥♥ up.

http://i.gyazo.com/132903111fda2014f4bbf10c28ccf074.png

TheCaptainFluffy
11-04-2014, 12:25 PM
First time? Scroll the ♥♥♥♥ up. As to why I'm not leaking it? Cause it's against the ♥♥♥♥ing EULA.

Another bad excuse, it's not against EULA...*Palming a huge ♥♥♥♥ing face*

He have also gone tired of all your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and focusing on more important matters then trolls trying to accuse him and the guild for false things!!

Also I am not denying we are in an alliance with KENSHI today, it's true words, we are in an alliance with them today focus to claim a castle so you dumb ♥♥♥♥ers can't have one and you will regret it!

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Another bad excuse, it's not against EULA...*Palming a huge ♥♥♥♥ing face*

He have also gone tired of all your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and focusing on more important matters then trolls trying to accuse him and the guild for false things!!

Also I am not denying we are in an alliance with KENSHI today, it's true words, we are in an alliance with them today focus to claim a castle so you dumb ♥♥♥♥ers can't have one and you will regret it!

Trying to bait me wont do much really, you've made it perfectly clear to everyone and Darkscnitzel knows as well. Enjoy your delusions. : )

Don't blame us when it crashes down on you. Everything I've posted in this thread is true. Darkscnitzel knows it, every guild leader present in the alliance meetings knows it, KENSHI knows it. As for who Darkscnitzel has informed in BoS or not I don't know, but it's sad for you guys. A couple of your members seem alright, and a few even came over to other guilds and shone light on the situation; it's messy. Unstructured filled with long speeches hopes and dreams. Too much patos not enough logos.

PS:

Subject to the rights of any other person or entity without written authorization from that person or entity;

TheCaptainFluffy
11-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Trying to bait me wont do much really, you've made it perfectly clear to everyone and Darkscnitzel knows as well. Enjoy your delusions. : )

Don't blame us when it crashes down on you. Everything I've posted in this thread is true. Darkscnitzel knows it, every guild leader present in the alliance meetings knows it, KENSHI knows it. As for who Darkscnitzel has informed in BoS or not I don't know, but it's sad for you guys. A couple of your members seem alright, and a few even came over to other guilds and shone light on the situation; it's messy. Unstructured filled with long speeches hopes and dreams. Too much patos not enough logos.

PS:

A. RULES RELATED TO USERNAMES AND GUILD DESIGNATIONS

Each user will either select a character name or allow the Service to automatically select a character name at random. Additionally, users may form groups such as “guilds,” “factions,” or “clans” and such groups will be required to choose a name for the group. When you choose a character name, create a group, or otherwise create a label that can be seen by other players using the Game or the Service, you must abide by the following guidelines as well as the rules of common decency. If Trion finds such a label to be offensive or improper, it may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change the name, remove the label, and/or suspend or terminate your use of the Game and/or Service. In particular, you may not use any name:
Belonging to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including without limitation a “Game Master” or any other employee or agent of Trion;
That incorporates vulgar language or which are otherwise offensive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
Subject to the rights of any other person or entity without written authorization from that person or entity;
That belongs to a popular culture figure, celebrity, or media personality;
That is, contains, or is substantially similar to a trademark or service mark, whether registered or not;
Belonging to any religious figure or deity;
Taken from Trion’s Game(s);
Related to drugs, sex, alcohol, or criminal activity;
Comprised of partial or complete sentence (e.g., “Getpwned”, “Luvtodance”, etc);
Comprised of gibberish (e.g., “Qwerty”, “Asdfasdf”, “Xyzpdq”);
Referring to pop culture icons or personas (e.g. “McLovin”, “Kyle Broflovski”, “Catwoman”);
That utilizes “Leet” or “Dudespeak” (e.g., “Roflmao”, “Roxxurboxx”, “Lolzumad”); or
That incorporates titles. For purposes of this subsection, “titles” shall include without limitation ‘rank’ titles (e.g., “General Chow,” or “Captain Kangaroo”), monarchist or fantasy titles (e.g., “KingLoko”, “LordPauleyC”), and religious titles (e.g., “ThePope,” or “Reverend Run”).

About the EULA part I was just to lazy to search through the whole thing, and 2nd of all I read the wrong EULA(I read the TS EULA) *Palming my own face now"

Btw, this is all about the userNAME, have nothing about releasing content of another person what they have said in their life.

I mean this is a wall of text about username and guild names you are allowed to use, and are not allowed to use, it's the rules for that. Has nothing to do about teamspeak or that kind of information.

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 01:03 PM
About the EULA part I was just to lazy to search through the whole thing, and 2nd of all I read the wrong EULA(I read the TS EULA) *Palming my own face now"

Btw, this is all about the userNAME, have nothing about releasing content of another person what they have said in their life.

I mean this is a wall of text about username and guild names you are allowed to use, and are not allowed to use, it's the rules for that. Has nothing to do about teamspeak or that kind of information.

If you still question the legality of it and why none of us will be publishing it here you can see European law.

According to Art. 6 (1) of the Directive 95/46/EC Member States must provide that personal data must be processed fairly and lawfully; collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further process in a way incompatible with those purposes. With the appropriate safeguards historical, statistical or scientific purposes shall not be considered as incompatible. The processing must be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are collected and/or further processed. The data must also be accurate and kept up to date and kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or for which they are further processed.

Art. 7 of the Directive states that Member States shall provide that personal data may only be processed if

a) the data subject has unambiguously given his consent

b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract

c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is the subject

d) processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject

e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller or in a third party to whom the data are disclosed

f) processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by the third party or parties to whom the data are disclosed, except where such interests are overridden by the interests for fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons, and in particular their rights to privacy with respect to the processing of personal data.

The Member States are according to Art.8 (1) prohibited of processing personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, and the processing of data concerning health and sex life. In Art. 8 (2) follows the exceptions to 8 (1). The exceptions are when the data subject has given his explicit consent to the processing of those data, when processing is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the obligations and specific rights of the controller, processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another person where the data subject is physically or legally incapable of giving his consent.

One should also bear in mind that the data subject has the right of access to data, according to Art. 12. The data subject has also the right to object to the processing of data in some cases (Art. 14)

Another important matter is the security of processing. According to Art. 17 of the Directive the controller must implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access in particular where the processing involves transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.

The Directive also contains an article on liability, which states that the data subject which have suffered any damage as a result of an unlawful processing operation or of any act incompatible with the national provisions adopted pursuant to this directive is entitled to receive compensation.

Sherp
11-04-2014, 01:07 PM
Ok, TheCaptainFluffy. I appreciate your efforts to defend the guild and Darkschneider, but it's not necessary. I responded to this topic only to try and explain our actions. It don't want this thread to derail about what Dark did or didn't do or what he said.

I feel that I have explained our position very well in the first post. Some people still aren't getting it and I find myself having to repeat the same things over and over. My hope is that people will eventually understand us the way we want to be understood even though they don't like our play style. From what I understand people mostly have a problem with the way we are presenting ourselves, not with the actions themselves. They say we are spreading propaganda and lies, but we aren't. I cannot say this enough so I will put it in caps *WE DON'T WANT TO F*UCK WITH PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T ♥♥♥♥ WITH US FIRST*. WE are NOT pirates, we do NOT pirate. We do NOT help KENSHI or any other guild with pirating. We kill and take packs from those who are on our enemy list, no one else. If you consider that to be pirating then that is your way of defining the word.

As to the person who says he has recordings of Dark saying something that would put our guild to shame and make us lose half our members. I seriously doubt that. But on to the really disturbing matter. Recording someone without their knowledge or consent goes WAY beyond the limits of what's acceptable in the game. The fact that you are willing to give out recordings that you have secretly taken with a real persons voice on it just to try and sway people to your side in an argument on a forum, is in ridiculously bad taste. EULA or not. I bet if I sat on your TS and recorded everything you said, there would be things said that would make you or anyone else for that matter look bad.

Akia
11-04-2014, 01:07 PM
tl:dr, Just don't be allies with pirates and you won't get killed it's that simple.

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 01:10 PM
Why I bring up the fact we got the TS recordings?

- To let you face the truth.

As for the legality?

- We are aware, have we published it? No.

Are we the only ones with a copy?

- No

TheCaptainFluffy
11-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Wow.... Talking about this game is going far if you think someone would go to the court for you releasing information about someone.

My concerns are then have it not already gone to far when you guys been sharing it between each other? The content is already out there without you fully released/advertised it? You have shared it with your guild members and friends already, haven't the damage already been done and you have broken the law already? Without Darks approval?

You can't deny you having it already, you have told me that you and several other people already have it.

Once again it feels like you just trying to give us empty threats and you bring in the LAW in to a fantasy game world just to make you look like the "good" guy.... Really sad how far you are ready to go.

Or you trying to tell me it's OK to break this law if you send it through private messages now?

supthereyet
11-04-2014, 03:29 PM
You should take Sherp's suggestion to heart Izuya :)

Pacis
11-04-2014, 04:49 PM
Please provide ts records or you are just full of bs. No smart talk, no made up stories. Just facts. Period.

Nathaniel
11-04-2014, 05:42 PM
For the love of god Sherp, if you wanna keep the respect you still have, thanks to your intelligent and diplomatic behavior, please, follow the advice that was given to you. Leave, take the good guys, as many others before you did.

Also, TBOS is a mix of completely casual and somewhat a bit more "hardcore" players. In other words, completely and absolutely RANDOM

Do you know why Darkschnitzel has zero control over his members as well as over the guild (and perhaps even himself, judging from what Ive read on this topic) ?

Because from the very beginning, all he did was recruit, recruit and recruit. And he is still very loyal to that, until this very day and hour and will probably continue it. Darkschneider is NOT a leader and he will NEVER be one, not in this life. He is merely a RECRUITER. Nothing more, nothing less.

Also, do not forget that half of TBOS members do not even have an idea about the game, nor their allies / enemies. That says something about the guild.

Just my two cents.

GentooXativa
11-05-2014, 04:04 AM

We allied with DR? Hahahahahaha please dont make me laught, we are not like "other" guilds here, who trade with them.

Allied with DR he said... hahahahhaahhhaah

hanban
11-05-2014, 04:08 AM
You all just proven everyones point, "we are good people" ♥♥♥in ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, my friend was in your guild and he won a boss loot on a roll fairly and your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ of a leader tried to force him to hand it over so he could give it to an allied guild, WTF IS THAT SERIOUSLY, a guild is about working together, not working your ♥♥♥ off and handing everything over to your leader, dark snitzel doesnt do ♥♥♥♥ in that guild, he just shouts in capital letters all the time, its hilarious that u take orders from a 12 y/o no balls mamma ♥♥♥♥♥ sucking ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bag, dark requiem and RED are gunna butt ♥♥♥♥ all of u in auroria, ur gunna be there ♥♥♥♥♥es, it aint about numbers its about organization and skill and teamwork, i could bet my life 50 DR would wipe 100 of you guys in seconds

H4gester
11-05-2014, 06:32 AM
You all just proven everyones point, "we are good people" ♥♥♥in ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, my friend was in your guild and he won a boss loot on a roll fairly and your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ of a leader tried to force him to hand it over so he could give it to an allied guild, WTF IS THAT SERIOUSLY, a guild is about working together, not working your ♥♥♥ off and handing everything over to your leader, dark snitzel doesnt do ♥♥♥♥ in that guild, he just shouts in capital letters all the time, its hilarious that u take orders from a 12 y/o no balls mamma ♥♥♥♥♥ sucking ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bag, dark requiem and RED are gunna butt ♥♥♥♥ all of u in auroria, ur gunna be there ♥♥♥♥♥es, it aint about numbers its about organization and skill and teamwork, i could bet my life 50 DR would wipe 100 of you guys in seconds

wtf ?
ROFL

Seriously, i can understand the choice to become a pirate guild just to add more pathos, but being puppets like this......it's to much.

Sherp
11-05-2014, 08:34 AM

From the way you write I'd say you were a 12 year old.

What actually happened was that we killed Rangora in a combined raid with KATSU and KENSHI. We were going to split the loot equally between guilds. Not everyone understood that so a lot of people rolled. When Dark asked for the item back from your friend, he just refused to give it back. If we would have known beforehand that he was only joining the raid because he was interested in getting loot for himself then we simply wouldn't have let him join. The roll was not fair seeing as a lot of people passed so that it would go to the raid leader.

If you weren't even there in the first place you should just keep your opinions to yourself. Because this is exactly what I am talking about. Someone gets mad because he doesn't get his way. He then goes on rage spree to his (in this case) ret*rded friends. Then they go on forums or in faction chat and starts typing like this guy. He doesn't know what actually happened, he just wants to hop on the bandwagon. If these are the kind of guys who are against us, then surely we must be doing something right.

Also, so many people love to tell us how f*cked we are going to get by <RED> and <Dark Requiem> in Auroria. We are very aware of how strong they are and that we might not get anything, but we are still going to go for it with everything we got. Most of us just want to have an epic battle and if we win and get a castle then it's going to be awesome, but if we lose and don't get one, then that will be less awesome, but still ok. Many people are of the opinion that we think we are the best guild ever and that we think we are going to stomp everyone, and when we don't it's going to be a epic fail. It isn't. It's just going to be a fail. If you don't get a castle then you will fail too. Failing because you get beaten, or failing because you aren't even there, because you know you are going to get beaten.

Navster
11-05-2014, 08:49 AM
From the way you write I'd say you were a 12 year old.

What actually happened was that we killed Rangora in a combined raid with KATSU and KENSHI. We were going to split the loot equally between guilds. Not everyone understood that so a lot of people rolled. When Dark asked for the item back from your friend, he just refused to give it back. If we would have known beforehand that he was only joining the raid because he was interested in getting loot for himself then we simply wouldn't have let him join. The roll was not fair seeing as a lot of people passed so that it would go to the raid leader.

If you weren't even there in the first place you should just keep your opinions to yourself. Because this is exactly what I am talking about. Someone gets mad because he doesn't get his way. He then goes on rage spree to his (in this case) ret*rded friends. Then they go on forums or in faction chat and starts typing like this guy. He doesn't know what actually happened, he just wants to hop on the bandwagon. If these are the kind of guys who are against us, then surely we must be doing something right.

Also, so many people love to tell us how f*cked we are going to get by <RED> and <Dark Requiem> in Auroria. We are very aware of how strong they are and that we might not get anything, but we are still going to go for it with everything we got. Most of us just want to have an epic battle and if we win and get a castle then it's going to be awesome, but if we lose and don't get one, then that will be less awesome, but still ok. Many people are of the opinion that we think we are the best guild ever and that we think we are going to stomp everyone, and when we don't it's going to be a epic fail. It isn't. It's just going to be a fail. If you don't get a castle then you will fail too. Failing because you get beaten, or failing because you aren't even there, because you know you are going to get beaten.

Don't hype yourself up, noone thinks you think you are the best guild. We all know you realise that your guild is terrible thats why you felt the need to jump on kenshis dick for support and every other guilds for that matter. We think honor and integrity is way more important than selling yourself to a pirate alliance. Weak and pathetic, you all should be ashamed you had to stoop so low to feel like you had a chance in auroria.

p.s nice 1 galleon blockade into exeloch 30+ hours before the release time hahahahah

Sherp
11-05-2014, 11:37 AM
Don't hype yourself up, noone thinks you think you are the best guild. We all know you realise that your guild is terrible thats why you felt the need to jump on kenshis dick for support and every other guilds for that matter. We think honor and integrity is way more important than selling yourself to a pirate alliance. Weak and pathetic, you all should be ashamed you had to stoop so low to feel like you had a chance in auroria.

How exactly am I hyping myself up? D̶i̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶l̶d̶?̶ ̶N̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶p̶i̶n̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶W̶E̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶u̶i̶l̶d̶.̶ ̶R̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶r̶i̶t̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ you desperately try to gain your guilds approval and affection by continuously spewing out the same insults over and over.

Acting with honour and integrity.. On a scale of things that you are bad at, I'd put that right above not appearing like a 25 year old virgin who is so angry at the world that he takes out all of his frustration on an enemy guild in a computer game. At least by the way you carry yourself on this forum.
Can you please leave the talking to Naeskill.

p.s nice 1 galleon blockade into exeloch 30+ hours before the release time hahahahah

Thank you. It was a nice blockade. Would have been even nicer if Trion had released Auroria on the intended time and date. I fail to see how this is an insult to us exactly..?

Navster
11-05-2014, 11:50 AM
How exactly am I hyping myself up? Did I say that anyone thought we were the best guild? No I did not say that. I said that people are of the opinion that WE think that we are the best guild. Read what is actually written before you desperately try to gain your guilds approval and affection by continuously spewing out the same insults over and over.

Acting with honour and integrity.. On a scale of things that you are bad at, I'd put that right above not appearing like a 25 year old virgin who is so angry at the world that he takes out all of his frustration on an enemy guild in a computer game. At least by the way you carry yourself on this forum.
Can you please leave the talking to Naeskill.

Thank you. It was a nice blockade. Would have been even nicer if Trion had released Auroria on the intended time and date. I fail to see how this is an insult to us exactly..?

think you need to re-read my post before you talk about reading what is actually written sweetheart

Sherp
11-05-2014, 12:04 PM
That's my bad. I got thrown off by the sentence with the word "noone" in it. Fixed that part. Rest is still relevant.

Grandine
11-06-2014, 04:20 AM
You guys gotta realise that the guild has over 450+ members and maybe 50% of them is below level 50 and they suck balls at pvp.Im from Harmony and once they had significant numbers adventage and got wrecked, they were lost, didnt know what to do just running around like kinds on a playground.

Piaskovy
11-06-2014, 06:49 AM
OH! Finally a drama thread on a forum!

<3

Naeskill
11-06-2014, 08:41 AM
Consider the forum drama over. The argument is closed and nobody from Harmony will post here again. I feel like the point has been made whether you accept it or not. Rest of the discussion has descended to something more typical of 4chan.

If any officer wants to continue the discussion please PM me or whisper in game.

I do not dislike any of you as people, please feel free to play the game however you want. Killing someone on here is not a representation of hatred or anger it's a game mechanic that some people are emotionally confused by.

I'm sorry you haven't been kept in the loop with backdoor agreements but still respect for defending your community.

Good luck today!

Naeskill

Sherp
11-06-2014, 09:16 AM
Consider the forum drama over. The argument is closed and nobody from Harmony will post here again. I feel like the point has been made whether you accept it or not. Rest of the discussion has descended to something more typical of 4chan.

If any officer wants to continue the discussion please PM me or whisper in game.

I do not dislike any of you as people, please feel free to play the game however you want. Killing someone on here is not a representation of hatred or anger it's a game mechanic that some people are emotionally confused by.

I'm sorry you haven't been kept in the loop with backdoor agreements but still respect for defending your community.

Good luck today!

Naeskill

I basically agree with everything you just said.

Piaskovy
11-06-2014, 09:23 AM
I don't agree. Lets continue the drama.

Is there anyone else who can stir this ♥♥♥♥ up again?

Thanks

G

Ronon1983
11-06-2014, 12:11 PM
BAHAHAHA BUTT HURT MUCH BOS lol fail