PDA

View Full Version : Woddee's Welcome

Woddee
10-10-2014, 11:12 AM
Allo, allo - Woddee here. I'm a long time player of MMORPG's (I'd rather not count how many I've played) and I've had ArcheAge on my radar since whispers were making their way around the web about the port. Currently playing a Spellslinger on Aranzeb West - slowly climbing the levels (though, levelling is a little faster than I would have liked, in my humble opinion).

I'm sure that I'm not the only one here who's rather excited about both the social mechanic & economical mechanics that this game has to offer, as well as the fresh feeling of players being afforded so much power and influence to the server they play on. Albeit Eve is a good example of this, I have yet to see it implemented in a game such as ArcheAge and I look forward to the journey as both community and development evolve.

At the moment, I've spend a lot of my time theory-crafting my Spellslinger build and "daw'ing" everytime I see a Kanga-Bunny.

http://mmozg.net/uploads/images/00/00/01/2013/03/18/5ae107.png
Part kangaroo, part bunny. All cute.

But I am looking forward to seafaring and treasure hunting, among other things. Namely I'd like to experiment with the idea of operating a "Mercenary" guild of sorts. One whose players can be hired for assistance through services rendered, be they buffing and protection for trade-runs or extra damage for pirates trying to commandeer goods. At a cut of the profit, of course.

I just have my fingers crossed that Archeage evolve as an MMO to its fullest potential and that the community is and continues to be a friendly and constructive one.

:D

BroGenics
10-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Welcome to the community, Woddee!

It's a great pleasure to have you in the community buddy :D. Refer to this thread; http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?63140-Whole-lot-of-guides-for-the-game-all-in-1-place! and learn more about the mechanics of the game to help you out.

Enjoy your time here!~

Elidyr
10-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Welcome to AA, Wonddee!

Hope you're enjoying the game. You share everybody's hope that Archeage reaches its full potential, but we'll have to wait and see.