PDA

View Full Version : Tahyang (NA) Server Crash: 10/11/2014 at 8:55 AM PDT (GMT-7)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Hiijcat
10-11-2014, 01:45 PM
At least this thread is working...

for now it is, don't worry, it's next

leonardoda
Year 2192, 1:30 PM PDT: We have installed a new dynamic load-balancing algorithm module to the Tahyang server sphere. The T-R 919 A.I has accepted this new information subroutine and is beginning it's power initiation sequence. Finally, after almost two centuries, we can enjoy the roleplay experience our ancestors experienced in this sophisticated virtual life programme.

AKA HAL its truly over.....

Ohm07
DAMN YOU. I also lost the game.

We all lost Archeage though.

Shasta01
So, lets recap. Server down almost all day. Trion boldly states " we wont bring it back until its fixed" We can see how that went Can't transfer servers. Both toons on Tahyang.. hmmm lets delete the low level alt and play on server that is actually up! hmmmm 24 hour wait to delete toon... Must pay to create more toons!!??!! Play Rift for a while .. check back .. still down.. rinse repeat

Lycaste
WTB 16x16 in this thread!

Ohm07

Trade you for my patron status.

balzor
10-11-2014, 01:46 PM
This thread is more exciting than the game

you're right it is, since we can't currently play the game. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAH

Seriously though, I wanna play!

Zelta
new dynamic load balancing algorithm module T-R-919 = just beautiful name for nothing

Lirulin
Year 2192, 1:30 PM PDT: We have installed a new dynamic load-balancing algorithm module to the Tahyang server sphere. The T-R 919 A.I has accepted this new information subroutine and is beginning it's power initiation sequence. Finally, after almost two centuries, we can enjoy the roleplay experience our ancestors experienced in this sophisticated virtual life programme.

Skynet has disconnected you! Check your implant status and read any recent alerts.

Aldebaran Tahyang
https://imageshack.com/i/eyHFFJNqj

Veyrion
http://i.imgur.com/fb3T2X6.png

zuerg

Selling one for 1500 gold.

DragYn
10-11-2014, 01:47 PM

You can't. Everyone placed their posts just perfectly so you only fit about half the number of posts you should be able to in this thread.

SourJuice
spamming for the 100 pages

Archid
I'm being 1000% serious when I say, "Thanks!" Of course with all of the negativity being posted on this thread it's probably quite difficult to maintain a positive attitude when things go wrong. Through your diligence and hard work, however, your team was able to est yet another obstacle: a foe of working and plotting to destroy the pursuit of our happiness. Once again light has bested darkness.

I am assuming that the "foe" in this instance was a selfish and unruly individual seeking revenge for being banned. Either THAT or it was someone attempting to thwart the all-powerful (and, at times, quite irritating [haha just messing around]) endeavors of Oran'Thul. (To put it plainly-I'm thinking that this may have been a DDoS attack with the distinct intention of taking Tahyang offline for a period of time) Regardless-I feel better knowing that we are in good hands.

People can ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan all they want. I know you are on our side Trion and you are always looking out to defend the best interests of your customers as a whole. Thank you for that AND your hard work to get our beloved server up as quickly and safely as possible.

Hope you all have a great day!

-Archid of The Empyrean Divine

NomadMorlock
I was going to make another post, but I ran out of labor and haven't been able to be online to build it up...

GaryBusey
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/8fb/09d/7d1/resized/i-don-t-always-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-play-archeage-but-when-i-do-servers-are-offline-954bae.jpg

Kjetl

I've got one right next to the server farm.

Veyrion
10-11-2014, 01:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8XSEuY1.png

Baiggin
"What we have here is a failure to communicate"

Acerbus
I understand there is a great need to fix the server and really do appreciate the work you guys are doing, but for players like myself who have their entire account focused around this server, and since this is the ONLY server affected, will there be any type of compensation for all the unexpected down time during the prime play time of the week?:confused:

Paranthelion
http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/iRXk4.gif

Baiggin
10-11-2014, 01:49 PM
I understand there is a great need to fix the server and really do appreciate the work you guys are doing, but for players like myself who have their entire account focused around this server, and since this is the ONLY server affected, will there be any type of compensation for all the unexpected down time during the prime play time of the week?:confused:

"You don't need no stinkin' compensation"

Jakkar
Thank you Morgana for the updates... and even the little bit of information on what is being addressed is nice. Lots of crying going on... shows the game is a hit. Peeps would not be crying if it was just a so-so game.

... now where did my damn pacifier go?
Sounds like somebody has a crush ;)

Could you be anymore of a kiss ♥♥♥? Companies LOVE mindless sheep consumers like you.
And somebody's jealous they were beaten to the punch :P

Mbizzle
Does this mean that I actually need to go... Outside?

Wasntme
I am assuming that the "foe" in this instance was a selfish and unruly individual seeking revenge for being banned. Either THAT or it was someone attempting to thwart the all-powerful (and, at times, quite irritating [haha just messing around]) endeavors of Oran'Thul. (To put it plainly-I'm thinking that this may have been a DDoS attack with the distinct intention of taking Tahyang offline for a period of time) Regardless-I feel better knowing that we are in good hands.

I think they think it is a hardware problem. So, while interesting conjecture, this probably ain't so.

Lirulin
10-11-2014, 01:50 PM
IT guys, how long does it take to transfer data to a new server? ELI5.

Baiggin

Don't do it!

Redscar
Adventurers,

It appears that the Tahyang (NA) server has crashed. We're in the process of bringing it back online.

Thanks for your patience!

9:25 AM PDT: Tahyang is now back online!
9:32 AM PDT: The server has crashed once more, and we're once more bringing it back. In addition, our network operations team is hard at work on determining and resolving the causes of these crashes.
10:30 AM PDT: Hey all, just to update you: Tahyang, for the time being, is going to remain offline as our team investigates the root cause. The last thing we want is to bring it back online and have it lost again. This also means that we do not have an estimate of when Tahyang will be back up. Thanks for your patience!
12:05 PM PDT: Adventurers: The team is still working on bringing Tahyang up in a stable state. They have been in communication with XLGAMES, and have solid leads to follow, but there is not yet any ETA. Thank you for your continued patience: we're working as hard as we can to get you back in the game!
12:55 PM PDT: The work on Tahyang is complete, and it has been opened once more. We will continue to closely monitoring its health as the day progresses.
1:30 PM PDT: Tahyang is unavailable once more. The team is back on the case as we speak, performing maintenance on the server hardware itself.

Notice how there is not ONE apology in all this BS? This is the either the worst community coordinator, worst community TEAM, or both that I have ever seen involved with a MMO game. Do us all a favor and accept responsibility... you see, this morning you had the ability to pass the buck and simply appear like the "caught off guard team" scrambling to help us get back in game, up until the post at 10:30.

After that post (where your "team" was identifying the root cause to avoid the last thing you would want to happen...which by the way, is happening), you have shown us all your incompetence and now should sincerely apologize to your customer base for this ridiculous situation.

We aren't sympathizing with how hard you are working. This is your job and we are your customers who have paid for a service. In lieu of the service we paid for, please at least act like you understand why we are frustrated. The community would appreciate it.

Zelta
i think this is tibia team support

NomadMorlock
Yea..this is not going to work. If I could at least pass some time going to play on another server, that would be one thing. However, you have prevented us from doing so leaving us no options during extended down time. I think some sort of compensation is necessary in this case as it doesn't look like this will be resolved soon and has already impacted the community greatly.

leonardoda
10-11-2014, 01:51 PM
I'm being 1000% serious when I say, "Thanks!" Of course with all of the negativity being posted on this thread it's probably quite difficult to maintain a positive attitude when things go wrong. Through your diligence and hard work, however, your team was able to est yet another obstacle: a foe of working and plotting to destroy the pursuit of our happiness. Once again light has bested darkness.

People can ♥♥♥♥♥ and moan all they want. I know you are on our side Trion and you are always looking out to defend the best interests of your customers as a whole. Thank you for that AND your hard work to get our beloved server up as quickly and safely as possible.

W
H
I
T
E

K
N
I
G
H
T
http://i61.tinypic.com/10e58d5.jpg

Shiggy
http://i.giphy.com/8EmeieJAGjvUI.gif

Valarik
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pokemon+ball&qpvt=pokemon+ball&FORM=IGRE&fromSsl=0#view=detail&id=5CFF8686C790F331F54718A252D584C9E48C3055&selectedIndex=1

Tahyang...I choose you! Tahyang...? Tahyang!!! come out of the god damed server!!!

Octanian
I am assuming that the "foe" in this instance was a selfish and unruly individual seeking revenge for being banned. Either THAT or it was someone attempting to thwart the all-powerful (and, at times, quite irritating [haha just messing around]) endeavors of Oran'Thul. (To put it plainly-I'm thinking that this may have been a DDoS attack with the distinct intention of taking Tahyang offline for a period of time) Regardless-I feel better knowing that we are in good hands

There is no "foe" it's shoddy hardware that they're running the server on. Hence the "performing maintenance on the server hardware itself." I get that Trion is trying their hardest but this isn't a them vs. anyone situation. It's them dealing with issues they never thought about/accounted for.

Kalli

I would like the drugs you are taking.

Pwn4d226
So u want to play a game? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJFdFI8Kt8)

EnrgBar
10-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Adventurers,

It appears that the Tahyang (NA) server has crashed. We're in the process of bringing it back online.

9:32 AM PDT: The server has crashed once more, and we're once more bringing it back. In addition, our network operations team is hard at work on determining and resolving the causes of these crashes.
10:30 AM PDT: Hey all, just to update you: Tahyang, for the time being, is going to remain offline as our team investigates the root cause. The last thing we want is to bring it back online and have it lost again. This also means that we do not have an estimate of when Tahyang will be back up. Thanks for your patience!
12:05 PM PDT: Adventurers: The team is still working on bringing Tahyang up in a stable state. They have been in communication with XLGAMES, and have solid leads to follow, but there is not yet any ETA. Thank you for your continued patience: we're working as hard as we can to get you back in the game!
12:55 PM PDT: The work on Tahyang is complete, and it has been opened once more. We will continue to closely monitoring its health as the day progresses.
1:30 PM PDT: Tahyang is unavailable once more. The team is back on the case as we speak, performing maintenance on the server hardware itself.

So maintenance 3 days in a row?? yesterday u guys said it was being ddos'd.. now that's clearly not the case?! what about all the patrons on the server that are not getting the play time while the clock is ticking down on the patron status? The game is amazing just needs a new hack protection and better server stability and all would be golden. right now though it's copper.

ladyyukkie
Maybe everyone should go take there daily nap while the server is down, possibly be less ♥♥♥♥♥y when you wake up.

Baiggin
So u want to play a game? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwJFdFI8Kt8)

How about a game of tic-tac-toe?

MrNerdrage

They don't read the threads

Shivver
Is this beta? It feels like beta.

Lirulin
10-11-2014, 01:53 PM
I miss Elrar.

COME BACK ELRAR!!!

http://community.riftgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/elrar_pbr.jpg

Adagon
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/55217256.jpg

Allistra
Well it's not alpha. Alpha was very stable and there weren't any gold sellers.

Lunar13
legue of legends ftw

Logaine
20 pages til we break 100! We can do it before the server comes back up guys.

Baiggin
10-11-2014, 01:54 PM

lol we might have days to get 20 pages!

Lunar13
chug chug chug

zuerg

MY ♥♥♥ there were no gold sellers. My whole chat was spammed in alpha with sellers selling $2 for 10 gold.

Logaine
lol we might have days to get 20 pages!

Maybe even months!

Nandomau
At least releases to create a new char on another server !! I have two servers that do not fall for that! Or releases a migration !!

FALKR
I second that statement lol

Valarik
This situation is nearly as scary as hillary clinton's face!

DragYn
10-11-2014, 01:55 PM
At least the Auburn v Miss St football game is good.

Oh wait . . .

Snit

Eh? In the alpha I played, goldseller spam was horrendous.

shimmer

Too soon... too soon

Pwn4d226
and thats really scary XD

leonardoda

ding ding ding we gotta a winner....here you go sir 100 Workers comp potions

Ayre
This is y we cant have nice things

Lirulin
MY ♥♥♥ there were no gold sellers. My whole chat was spammed in alpha with sellers selling $2 for 10 gold.

Yes, AFTER the founders packs could be purchased with cash... a few months later there were gold sellers. My entire guild, because of our progress on Rift, received invites to testing a little over a year ago.

Wasntme
10-11-2014, 01:56 PM
I miss Elrar.

COME BACK ELRAR!!!

http://community.riftgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/elrar_pbr.jpg

Is that a toy beer in his hand?

zuerg
Yes, AFTER the founders packs could be purchased with cash... a few months later there were gold sellers.

so then YES there were gold sellers in alpha.

Grymskar
Why is it that we are unable to play in any server while this supposed maintenance is under way? And what are the chances that Tahyang is down for good as the earlier post suggested?

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/buffyfan84/Gifs2011/Friends/Phoebe-MyEyes.gif

Superfluous
10-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Maybe everyone should go take there daily nap while the server is down, possibly be less ♥♥♥♥♥y when you wake up.

I'm in a great mood! I went out and got some grocery shopping done and now I am relaxing, listening to music and reading the fine entertainment brought to you by the class acts of the planet earth.

Baiggin
"I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!"

lewellyn
How about a game of tic-tac-toe?

http://youtu.be/NHWjlCaIrQo

SourJuice
http://www.adaptivecomputing.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/iRXk4.gif . #10characters

Androoses
10-11-2014, 01:58 PM
http://pixelvulture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/images.jpg

MathiasQuinn
"I'd piss on a spark plug if I thought it'd do any good!"

too funny....

Dazzic

NO. Do NOT go outside. You can -die- out there! The sun causes cancer and there are WILD things out there! No, no... Stay here. Read forums. Watch youtube... Where we're safe.

Wrena
10-11-2014, 01:59 PM
do we lose our trade packs ?

Eshairr
Anyone from west wanna do some cross-faction ERP on this thread? I got a few mayo jars.

Hiijcat

I'm being 1000% serious when I say, "This is horrible!" Of course with all of the positivity being posted in this thread it's probably quite difficult to maintain a negative attitude when things go right. Good thing I don't have to experience that though, because, through your power of ineptitude, your team was able to best yet another obstacle: a foe of servers actually attempting to function and plotting to actually let us log in. Once again dark has bested lightness.

I am assuming that the "foe" in this instance was an array of normal people just trying to log in. Either THAT or it was someone attempting to assist the all-powerful (and, at times, quite alluring [haha just messing around]) endeavors of Oran'Thul. (To put it plainly-I'm thinking that this may have been an actual attempt by the people to rally to actually fix the server.) Regardless-I feel better knowing that we are in bad hands.

People can pray and be hopeful all they want. I know you are on our side Trion and you are always looking out to destroy the best interests of your customers as a whole. Thank you for that AND your hard work to keep our beloved server down as long as possible. I would like it down until Monday if possible.

Hope you all have a horrible day!

Sinnjin
https://i.imgflip.com/cz8rx.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/cz8rx)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

GoldenGreed
W
H
I
T
E

K
N
I
G
H
T
http://i61.tinypic.com/10e58d5.jpg

Laughed out loud irl.

Adagon
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFp5k3Vs3wuGWQJW7tRgssZpGzevhDJ IaO3YnghkeyLR9HKa1c

Lirulin
Is that a toy beer in his hand?

I wondered the same thing. At first I thought it was pepsi but then I realized it had to be beer!! THIS is the sort of thing that makes a server laugh and calm down a little. Good humor, good information, no misleading.

Jakkar
10-11-2014, 02:00 PM
I'm at work for the next 11 hours, Think it'll be up by then?

zuerg
http://pixelvulture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/images.jpg

+#numberone

Lirulin
Anyone from west wanna do some cross-faction ERP on this thread? I got a few mayo jars.

*puts on her robe and her wizard hat* I'm ready. Let's go.

Ardaion
I'm being 1000% serious when I say, "This is horrible!" Of course with all of the positivity being posted in this thread it's probably quite difficult to maintain a negative attitude when things go right. Good thing I don't have to experience that though, because, through your power of ineptitude, your team was able to best yet another obstacle: a foe of servers actually attempting to function and plotting to actually let us log in. Once again dark has bested lightness.

I am assuming that the "foe" in this instance was an array of normal people just trying to log in. Either THAT or it was someone attempting to assist the all-powerful (and, at times, quite alluring [haha just messing around]) endeavors of Oran'Thul. (To put it plainly-I'm thinking that this may have been an actual attempt by the people to rally to actually fix the server.) Regardless-I feel better knowing that we are in bad hands.

People can pray and be hopeful all they want. I know you are on our side Trion and you are always looking out to destroy the best interests of your customers as a whole. Thank you for that AND your hard work to keep our beloved server down as long as possible. I would like it down until Monday if possible.

Why can't I just press [like] on a post.

Androoses
10-11-2014, 02:01 PM
http://s21.postimage.org/sf4cgdch3/gandalf.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10534643_902032469813734_5526114566972863930_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/10514210_908405142507723_367785718447836851_o.jpg

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e8/e8a33ad85e4ff2a42408443c0b3d64c076d46b75ea91801b44 3f90da75de74a8.jpg

DragYn

Not gonna lie, I lol'd.

Aldebaran Tahyang
http://i.imgur.com/vdL5vOK.gif

GoldenGreed

Are you are ♥♥♥ or something?

Aldebaran Tahyang
10-11-2014, 02:02 PM

zyander
10-11-2014, 02:02 PM
I'm at work for the next 11 hours, Think it'll be up by then?

In 11 hours you should be able to play 30-35 minutes before the next crash!

codycrusher
10-11-2014, 02:03 PM
i apologize for my misbehaviour but this is kind of bull, i would love to be able to play my game without getting a crash every 15 minutes...

Sinnjin
https://i.imgflip.com/cz8w2.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/cz8w2)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

MistahPro
Are you are ♥♥♥ or something?

He's RP irl...

Valarik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQIwEZlOzp4 Boy you said it Chewie! Tahyang is not worth fixing.

shimmer
http://troll.me/images/giorgio-a-tsoukalos/tahyang-down-aliens.jpg

Androoses

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i52/5/5/5/frabz-Server-is-Down-Time-to-check-for-the-daily-flame-posts-fbd68e.jpg

Zelta
10-11-2014, 02:04 PM
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sinnjin
https://i.imgflip.com/cz8xo.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/cz8xo)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

Paranthelion
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/cfph.gif

4jacks
10-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Seriously Trion! Do something

Rakista
10-11-2014, 02:07 PM
Yea..this is not going to work. If I could at least pass some time going to play on another server, that would be one thing. However, you have prevented us from doing so leaving us no options during extended down time. I think some sort of compensation is necessary in this case as it doesn't look like this will be resolved soon and has already impacted the community greatly.

I agree with compensation as this is a weekend and for some parts of the world it is a prime gaming time. 3x maintenance for hours in under 36 hrs is pretty ridiculous. While we understand and support your game and business Trion, the least you could do for us Patron is compensate for our loss and gaming time, we too have business to run in game eh

CheChe
10-11-2014, 02:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wCXxP2O.jpg

Also did the FORUMS just crash?

Lirulin
You guys have no idea how badly it kills me to walk to college without checking for grapes and figs.

I want that one log too, damnit. It's my log.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/seven_deadlies/20140605_151049_zps71773c53.jpg

(Yep, this is really what I pass by twice every day)

Eshairr
*puts on her robe and her wizard hat* I'm ready. Let's go.

I spread my enthusiasm for your anti-climactic delivery; in that I can only spasm in a seizure-esque disappointment to the revelations of your descent. My mayo jar is plump, the top screwed off. It was leaking with a creamy substance of what was once mayonnaise, now only consistency of its former self as a pungent aroma filled the room.

As I lay defeated, my eyes lid with fatigue. I hope that one day, Tahyang will return... and I'll see you again.

It was all too brief before we were separated by the gods.

Freyar
Seriously Trion! Do something

http://static2.beanscdn.co.uk/modules/ems-v2/article/images/goalsachieve13.gif.gif

Kifyi
10-11-2014, 02:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/wCXxP2O.jpg

Also did the FORUMS just crash?

I'm pretty sure they did crash, yes.

Sinnjin
10-11-2014, 02:10 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/cz921.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/cz921)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

Freyar
The forums always fail in junction with server outages.

Superfluous
You guys have no idea how badly it kills me to walk to college without checking for grapes and figs.

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/seven_deadlies/20140605_151049_zps71773c53.jpg

Nice walk.

Kulysto
http://s.hswstatic.com/gif/pipe-wrench-1.jpg

Here ya go. Maybe this will help.

Androoses
10-11-2014, 02:11 PM
http://www.troll.me/images/ml-angry/server-down-fuuuuuuck.jpg

http://memecrunch.com/meme/SSKC/the-amount-of-crashes-rollbacks-on-this-server/image.jpg

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=894897&d=1392343288

Vexates
http://hablaba.com/zs/maintenance_never_sleep.png

GoldenGreed

Lol

#10servers

Freyar
I have my mind, right next to me, in it's proper jar. I gave a piece of it to Trion though.

HagNasty

Screw you those are my logs.

Baiggin
10-11-2014, 02:12 PM
"I've been listening to my gut since I was 14 years old, and frankly speaking, I've come to the conclusion that my guts have ♥♥♥♥ for brains."

DecoLamb
Not even joking, this is literally, LITERALLY, I am 100% serious, that this is caused by a Swedish guy sitting in his boxers who tried to fix a 2025 error and ended up with a dev button that's destroying the server every time he clicks it on accident.

Mortal Koil
Its not funny anymore. Time to come out and say what you gonna do to compensate for this. First, fix the problem. I believe Trion will. just hope they don't slap the server back up and move on like it never happened.

Vexates
10-11-2014, 02:13 PM
http://news.yorehab.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/farmv.gif

Xodarap777
Screw you those are my logs.

Prove it. Control-F. Come on.

KiraNirvanna
Lol

#10servers
Bay leaves *nodnod* Went to walmart, saw pumkins everywhere, had to remind myself they would not be useable for combined feed in game >o>;

Zelta
The daily question is, why did i choose tahyang?

HagNasty
10-11-2014, 02:14 PM
pft. Ctrl+F turns off pvp.

Rakista
http://hablaba.com/zs/maintenance_never_sleep.png

Ayy lmao! :D

Sinnjin
https://i.imgflip.com/cz9ae.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/cz9ae)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

Kifyi
http://news.yorehab.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/farmv.gif

Cept Trion won't actually apologize to us about it.

SourJuice
it was my friends last name so he was like let's play on this server i got chose if we played east or west.

Xodarap777
Not even joking, this is literally, LITERALLY, I am 100% serious, that this is caused by a Swedish guy sitting in his boxers who tried to fix a 2025 error and ended up with a dev button that's destroying the server every time he clicks it on accident.

Swedish, huh?

JerryBoyle
"12:55 PM PDT: The work on Tahyang is complete, and it has been opened once more. We will continue to closely monitoring its health as the day progresses.
1:30 PM PDT: Tahyang is unavailable once more. The team is back on the case as we speak, performing maintenance on the server hardware itself."

LOL Geez, that is really bad and isn't the first time they thought they were done. By the looks of it, Tayhang will be offline for the rest of the day.

Androoses
http://lh4.ggpht.com/74LnetFAljtAuAeksjo8cZrM80QWlJup9QSoSp-k57Da6TlRNBRW9aeKANLf82z_Bsq76EFHToYP7pdzCGTd7g=s2 50

http://epicfail.xepher.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/d3servers.jpg

mysticalmei
Well I guess maybe its a good time for me to play some diablo 3, or tera, or archlord 2 or hmmmmm idk soo many choices to choose from.....but of course the ONE game I wanna play has to be down on the ONLY server I play on......maybe trion should pull their heads outa someones ♥♥♥ and breathe and fix the servers >.<

Catsgomeow
10-11-2014, 02:15 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/cz9ae.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/cz9ae)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)
okay that really did make me lol

Freyar

Because friendship.

Fred Durst
https://i.imgur.com/nYxyfPo.jpg

Xodarap777
10-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Bay leaves *nodnod* Went to walmart, saw pumkins everywhere, had to remind myself they would not be useable for combined feed in game >o>;

But did you then commit to checking their price the next day to see if they're worth flipping?

Baiggin
"They've done studies on Tayhang, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time."

Careby
I was thinking of putting AA type scarecrows in my yard for Halloween, just so other AA players driving by would notice, but that would (a) take physical effort, and (b) require walking away from the computer. Still, if Tahyang stays down long enough...

Vexates
http://www.troll.me/images/paterno/server-down-u-mad.jpg

Sinnjin
https://i.imgflip.com/cz9do.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/cz9do)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

Vendral
10-11-2014, 02:17 PM
http://puu.sh/bXODk/afdfb919b0.png

Kalli
I feel so sorry i led my friends to this god forsaken server. I thought it would be a bit fun sigh... Between Ot Bushi and this "maint" I cannot believe my friends can forgive me.

SourJuice
spamming for 100 pages

mysticalmei
I just can't believe I opted out of working today for this >.>

Vendral
10-11-2014, 02:18 PM

I can't believe you lied to get out of work today for this. . .

Freyar
I feel so sorry i led my friends to this god forsaken server. I thought it would be a bit fun sigh... Between Ot Bushi and this "maint" I cannot believe my friends can forgive me.

We will never forgive you, Kalli--
Nor shall we forget.

HagNasty

I can't believe it's not butter.

Kanel32
My reaction to the server going down.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/iuYjCue42yNtC/giphy.gif

Seafodder

I can't believe I paid real money for this.... :/

Lirulin
I spread my enthusiasm for your anti-climactic delivery; in that I can only spasm in a seizure-esque disappointment to the revelations of your descent. My mayo jar is plump, the top screwed off. It was leaking with a creamy substance of what was once mayonnaise, now only consistency of its former self as a pungent aroma filled the room.

As I lay defeated, my eyes lid with fatigue. I hope that one day, Tahyang will return... and I'll see you again.

It was all too brief before we were separated by the gods.

Considering that turgid mayo I look past your shoulder and witness ketchup. Enigma abound my body trembles at the thought of your 100% whole beef patty. My crispy grilled goose is ready. The smell reminds me vaguely of Firran and my body reacts by producing mind-controlling feramoanz. Heated up like the server where our love bloomed as you lay defeated my eyes wander back to ketchup.

I start to wonder if he is flamingo blood. Red is passion, mayo lounges with disappointing lethargy. My orbitals shift back to ketchup and with a tremble in my labor points I finally disconnect.

Manveru
http://blogs.voanews.com/photos/files/2012/08/afp_india_television_03Aug12-975x615.jpg

I think their network needs upgrading personally.

shimmer
Anyone else find themselves driving around and seeing foliage that looks like in game foliage and almost crashing their car trying to get to it to harvest it?

Zelta
10-11-2014, 02:19 PM
Apex > all or dead

mysticalmei
I can't believe you lied to get out of work today for this. . .

But I didn't have to lie to get out of work they asked if I wanted to I said no and that was that.....I didn't tell them that I was going to spend my day sitting in no pants comfortable and play video games all day and geek out for once........and yet here I am just sitting here naked without playing any video games >.>

Vexates
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-wYanK03aX1A/UjI2MVz9--I/AAAAAAAAAsI/A5o9LMsrvgw/s1600/Funny+memes+5.jpg

zuerg
10-11-2014, 02:20 PM
my reaction to the server going down.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/iuyjcue42yntc/giphy.gif

lololololololololol

HagNasty
Anyone else find themselves driving around and seeing foliage that looks like in game foliage and almost crashing their car trying to get to it to harvest it?

You assume I go outside sir.

Aorac
im not even mad, reading this thread is entertaining, and i already finished work today. now if this downtime continues for 4 more days, then ima be a little salty

mysticalmei
I can't believe I paid real money for this.... :/

I can't believe I did either

moody
Time to call in Fred...

http://imgace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/fred-there-is-an-unplugged-ethernet-cable-go-fix-it.jpg

niteongb
I think EBOLA ate the server

Androoses
http://i.imgur.com/1SKmS2b.png

zuerg
my reaction to the server going down.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/iuyjcue42yntc/giphy.gif

lololololol

Kraag
I just tried to go outside, but the door was locked and a message popped up that said, "Outside World is Closed for Emergency Maintenance". I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue --- ok let's play name that movie!

Airplane

and more characters and stuff

DecoLamb
10-11-2014, 02:21 PM
Swedish, huh?

Not even joking.

Ashrahm
reminds me of how my work functions...

Raile
So when the server comes up, should I be expecting there to be some land up for grabs? Damn I better rush.

Vexates
http://www.troll.me/images/serious-dog/maintenance-what-maintenance-thumb.jpg

Lirulin
Prove it. Control-F. Come on.

When you think about it axe handles are made of wood... almost like a final 'F*** you' to the tree before you cut it down.

Eshairr
Considering that turgid mayo I look past your shoulder and witness ketchup. Enigma abound my body trembles at the thought of your 100% whole beef patty. My crispy grilled goose is ready. The smell reminds me vaguely of Firran and my body reacts by producing mind-controlling feramoanz. Heated up like the server where our love bloomed as you lay defeated my eyes wander back to ketchup.

I start to wonder if he is flamingo blood. Red is passion, mayo lounges with disappointing lethargy. My orbitals shift back to ketchup and with a tremble in my labor points I finally disconnect.

Ahhh, I love me some metaphorical tribbing in the afternoon.
Good time to Fade To Black.

Better luck to us next time...

Reeves
10-11-2014, 02:22 PM
Adventurers,

Will we be compensated for this? Extra day of patron or credits or something?

Mbizzle
10-11-2014, 02:23 PM
So close to 100 pages.. keep spamming

Kalli
We will never forgive you, Kalli--
Nor shall we forget.

Mea culpa T.T

mysticalmei

lmao you are considering that trion even cares enough to compensate us XD, you must be new.

4jacks
I'm going to have to go play something else...

http://dl.gamesradar.com/photos/worstboxart/pc2.jpg

SourJuice
we're not getting ♥♥♥♥, we're especially not getting our play time back.

Shivver
compensation? psh I'm pretty sure there is something in the EULA that says they don't have to, so they probably won't.

moody
I think I see the problem!!

http://www.nthdegreesystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/fire-damage.jpg

JerryBoyle
10-11-2014, 02:24 PM
I am now on board for the compensation wagon. We are the only ones being affected by this, we should definitely get something for what will likely be a full day of Tahyang being down.

Shivver
10-11-2014, 02:24 PM
wtb my online labor regen!

TheOuroborus
10-11-2014, 02:25 PM
I told you it was the hardware.

LinkCourage
I think I see the problem!!

http://www.nthdegreesystems.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/fire-damage.jpg

The cable on the left is unplugged?

Baiggin
"This is so bad it's gone past good and back to bad again."

Wing Hong
Atleast turn the others off, so we dont feel so alone...

Vexates
http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/44802492.jpg

Superfluous
You get your very own silver no-nothing, complete with a hole.

Niexist
This is me when the servers went back up for 10 minutes.

http://i.imgur.com/GZUKvFD.gif

Donkeydiggler
10-11-2014, 02:26 PM
Just doing my part in getting to page 100 while I wait.

Lirulin
Ahhh, I love me some metaphorical tribbing in the afternoon.
Good time to Fade To Black.

Better luck to us next time...

It was good for me too. Now we can relax and wait.

DecoLamb
What pisses me off is they're going to ban the poor guy because Trion can't keep their game together, he's trying to help fix the mistake he caused and they're tossing him out on his ♥♥♥.

Kifyi
I am now on board for the compensation wagon. We are the only ones being affected by this, we should definitely get something for what will likely be a full day of Tahyang being down.

Maybe I'll climb in there too. I don't feel like harvesting four grapes was worth it.

JerryBoyle
This is me when the servers went back up for 10 minutes.

http://i.imgur.com/GZUKvFD.gif
Attracted to men? I don't understand lol

Baiggin
"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes they cannot fix the damn servers."

Doofis
ETA atleast?

Ashrahm
10-11-2014, 02:27 PM

I will take full labor regen and the bloody gilda I cant earn cause I was disconnected 2 pulls from finishing my dungeon

KiraNirvanna
ETA atleast?

Their ETA would probably be a link to a rickroll. >.>;

mysticalmei
I am now on board for the compensation wagon. We are the only ones being affected by this, we should definitely get something.

I agree, we should BUUUUUUUT i'm a realist, and the real truth of the matter is trion may care enough to get paid but they don't care enough to compensate for their lack of intelligence. Otherwise they would have had this server FIXED by now and compensated us knowing that the faster they get the server fixed the more money will be coming in to the game for them and if they compensated the players that were effected by this than they would also have that on us and more people would be willing to play and pay for stuff so even more money coming to them. But hey maybe they are the type of people that don't think money makes the world go round......but like I said I am a realist.

Kraag
"Pardon my French, but Sabin (aka Cameron) is so tight that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ♥♥♥, in two weeks you would have a diamond."

No offense Sabin, it is name that movie thread now.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Shivver
I demand $1 million in compensation!

Fred Durst
10-11-2014, 02:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/PXCIk.jpg

solph
Meanwhile at trion/xl offices
http://i.imgur.com/Ce37WQ2.gif

Preacherx
http://www.hellokittyonline.com/

Adagon
http://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/399082_350178008368544_244753448911001_992286_2076 637251_n.jpg

Baiggin
I demand $1 million in compensation!

"Somebody's got to go back and get a ♥♥♥♥load of dimes."

NDIrishGuy
"Somebody's got to go back and get a ♥♥♥♥load of dimes."

Blazing Saddles

Niexist
This is all that will happen when we ask for compensation.
http://media.giphy.com/media/cPxRDvlSj9QKA/giphy.gif

Baiggin
10-11-2014, 02:29 PM

lol that's awesome

NDIrishGuy
"Life is pain highness, anyone who says differently is selling something." - Right Trion?

Shivver
you know I don't ever remember this little communication when Rift was new

Sugarbunz
10-11-2014, 02:30 PM
WTF this is complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

KiraNirvanna
I will take full labor regen and the bloody gilda I cant earn cause I was disconnected 2 pulls from finishing my dungeon
Maxed Labor Yusss. And what is it? about 15 gilda star that can be made in one day with just Dailies. I approve of this as compensation - I have guildies already at full labor though. They should give us 25 of those 200 labor regen, no CD, labor potions instead *nodnod*

Xodarap777
My reaction to the server going down.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/iuYjCue42yNtC/giphy.gif

Is the person behind him to the left picking their nose?

mysticalmei
O.......M........G...........the server is up again :D

Vexates
http://memecrunch.com/meme/3KT2D/restart-a-server/image.jpg

leonardoda

still laughing lol

mysticalmei
10-11-2014, 02:31 PM
oh wait never mind I was day dreaming that trion did something right

leonardoda
10-11-2014, 02:31 PM
My Grapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baiggin
10-11-2014, 02:32 PM
Argh, they beat us! They were racing to get it up before we hit 100 pages! It's a trap!!!!!!!!

Raspberry PI
It is powered by Raspberry Pi server! What a POS!

Doofis

funny stuff

Wing Hong
Its not back !

Boe
http://youtu.be/iY6e_NDCJgM

What’s Trions big plan for compensating people who develop PTSD from this whole episode? I heard someone mention free Worker’s Compensation potions for the whole server, sounded fair.
Anyone else have some ideas for in game compensation?

EnrgBar

lol i wonder how many fell for it :P

JustDoctor
Sweet, now my 4 hour trees will tek my space for a whole day because of ♥♥♥♥ty servers. I LOVE THAT!!!!
Oh and same for my little things!
Oh and no traderunds for my weekend too!
So happy about this game, everyday

mysticalmei
10-11-2014, 02:33 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWyEqSXvF3I

Barb

No it isn't. But you made me look.

Angeldiabolic
the hours that this serves in maintaining the Patron will be also increased ???? and because already the third day of this kind of manuteçao in tahyang serves and counting are all 16 hours I'm losing the game.....

Ryae
http://youtu.be/iY6e_NDCJgM

What’s Trions big plan for compensating people who develop PTSD from this whole episode? I heard someone mention free Worker’s Compensation potions for the whole server, sounded fair.
Anyone else have some ideas for in game compensation?

Server transfer scrolls.

mysticalmei
lol i wonder how many fell for it :P

quite a few i'm sure XD

Androoses
Guys I just saw this security footage of Tahyang server:

http://i.imgur.com/mk5rbvg.gif

shimmer
10-11-2014, 02:34 PM
My sheep are dying and hungry!!!!! Trion!!! Think of the sheep!

Wasntme
Update??????

Baiggin
"Ray if someone asks if you are a God, you say yes!"

Niexist
I feel like Trion is doing this to me.
http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/aW0Yw4Z_460sa_v1.gif

JerryBoyle
Would anybody believe Trion if they say they fixed it for the third time?

Calvinthesneak
the hours that this serves in maintaining the Patron will be also increased ???? and because already the third day of this kind of manuteçao in tahyang serves and counting are all 16 hours I'm losing the game.....

I'm sure they'll give you 50 cents worth of credits.

shimmer
omgomgomg page 99!

Zelta
Please, give this fcking game to a competent company

mysticalmei
No it isn't. But you made me look.

lol just to be clear I made myself look just so I would know if it was true or not cause I myself hadn't even gone on there I always come here first to see if people are ♥♥♥♥♥ing bout the servers being down

NDIrishGuy
10-11-2014, 02:35 PM
"Ray if someone asks if you are a God, you say yes!"

"If it wasn't for dickless over here none of this would be happening."
"Is this true?"
"Yes, this man has no dick."

Sugarbunz
Guys I just saw this security footage of Tahyang server:

http://i.imgur.com/mk5rbvg.gif

OMG i died loling

Baiggin
"We came, we saw, we kicked its ♥♥♥!"

Xodarap777
1. "WTF Trion? This is stupid and I hate you. Give me my money back and refund my time so I can waste my life somewhere else instead!"

2. Cat gif

3. "Guys, stop flaming Trion - it's hard to keep a few servers up when you just got an influx of millions of dollars for a game made and developed by someone else so that all you have to do is keep servers up!"

4. Overused meme gif from reddit with underthought words quickly attached.

5. "Hey Allanar, is that you from Lineage 2?"

6. "OH NO MY GRAPES!"

***REPEAT***

There you go, page 100 yet?

Fred Durst
10-11-2014, 02:36 PM
You guys should really read my book..

http://www.indievisionmusic.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/fred-durst1.jpg

Androoses
http://i.imgur.com/OllKtK3.jpg

MistahPro
you did it

leonardoda
Sweet, now my 4 hour trees will tek my space for a whole day because of ♥♥♥♥ty servers. I LOVE THAT!!!!
Oh and same for my little things!
Oh and no traderunds for my weekend too!
So happy about this game, everyday

Wake up...wake up!!!!!

Aorac
"If it wasn't for dickless over here none of this would be happening."
"Is this true?"
"Yes, this man has no dick."
ghost busters, nailed it

DecoLamb
This is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, they banned him for being an honest guy. What the actual frick Trion? He comes forward trying to inform you of a glitch in his GUI, comes forward asking for help, comes forward and trying to help and get helped, and they ban him. Then they expect him to fix an error he doesn't even fully know how he got. They don't assist him in finding what's wrong, they just hit him with a hammer and drop him.

This person who was a founder, a subscriber, an honest kid, just stabbed in the back. Seriously what kind of company is Trion?

Superfluous
"We came, we saw, we kicked its ♥♥♥!"

Ghostbusters.

Gravy
10-11-2014, 02:37 PM
ghost busters, nailed it
Only because dickless here shut off the power grid

Baiggin
10-11-2014, 02:37 PM
"I feel like the floor of a taxi cab."

Aldebaran Tahyang