PDA

View Full Version : Looking for GUILD!

drunkpunk
10-14-2014, 12:32 PM
Looking for mature, active, big, english speaking guild, im level 50, im playing cleric now, i look for teamplay guild, i like to do dungeons and xp farm anywhere, i look for friends who like to do dungeon runs, add me in game opr send mail ingame, or send pm here in forum, pms ingame almost impossible to catch , too much spam.

IGN: drunkpunk

Caudy
10-14-2014, 01:44 PM
Hi,

First of all Konvict Gaming would like to welcome you to Archeage and hope you enjoy your stay! If you are looking for a guild which is relaxed and friendly to any skill level then you might be interested in us. So Konvict Gaming is a European based gaming community which currently has over 2000 members spread across a variety of games, we also use teamspeak which has over 300 members active throughout. So onto our archage section, we dont have any specific criteria when looking for new members as we have a variety of hardcore and casual players which all vary skill levels. And since we have a strong community you will settle in easy and find teams which are cultured towards you. We are currently on the server Eanna(EU) and are settled on the east side (Firran/Harani). We do many events as we have strong allies which allows us to do large scale events such as raid bosses / freedich runs / Crimson rift and many more.

T'Vestryan
10-14-2014, 01:47 PM
Drunkpunk-

Welcome to ArcheAge, what server are you located on? and what side are you looking to play on?

drunkpunk
10-14-2014, 02:59 PM
Oh i forgot to tell server, im on Shatigon EU server, i play on east Harani.