PDA

View Full Version : Stealth/Invisibility Question

Hanza
03-30-2014, 07:55 AM
Hi, quick question.
Does the stealth/invisibility skill make you invisible to other players, or only monsters?

PureRogue
03-30-2014, 08:02 AM
Everyone, even your own faction!

Grey
03-30-2014, 08:09 AM
I also wonder if higher level players can see you while invisible, like rift.

Aedgyth
03-30-2014, 08:10 AM
It is weak however, if you are in the LoS players can see you when your close - so best to approach from behind.

Hanza
03-30-2014, 08:15 AM
Thanks everyone! Good to know.

BoneFire
03-30-2014, 10:52 AM
Hi, quick question.
Does the stealth/invisibility skill make you invisible to other players, or only monsters?

On the Russian version, mobs see me in stealth. Not sure if this is intended though.

Kuro1n
03-31-2014, 05:06 AM
It is weak however, if you are in the LoS players can see you when your close - so best to approach from behind.
Pretty sure it is just about how close you are to the character not if you are in front or behind.

AlexKonusa
03-31-2014, 05:39 AM
You're invisible to some Mobs only, some can see you. Also theres few skills that higher the distance people can see you, theres one that allows people to have 25M radios.

Nekrage
03-31-2014, 05:52 AM
Pretty sure it is just about how close you are to the character not if you are in front or behind.

You can ONLY see a stealth player if you are looking in their direction. If they approach from the side or behind you will not see them. They could be breathing down your neck, you will not even know they are there.

AeonAuron
03-31-2014, 01:14 PM
The default* stealth radius is 10 meters.

* if the enemy is not using any detection buffs or such and also depending on your Stealth skill level.

Kuro1n
04-01-2014, 08:02 AM
You can ONLY see a stealth player if you are looking in their direction. If they approach from the side or behind you will not see them. They could be breathing down your neck, you will not even know they are there.
Cool, did not know this... You learn something every day. Thanks. :)

PureRogue
04-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Cool, did not know this... You learn something every day. Thanks. :)
:D........

Oskar
04-01-2014, 08:45 AM
If you're low level, there's a higher risk of being caught.

Baulgere
04-01-2014, 02:33 PM
To elaborate more, Stealth and invisibility is just hands down awesome right now. With care package delivery in the game and such and with the fact that you have to be looking in the persons direction to see them stealthed etc, this ability is being used as a means to escape from pirates because if you are on your ship and going along and someone spots you and wants what you have they will attack but with stealth you can drop down in the water go stealth and swim in a random direction and so long as you have just the smallest amount of luck you disappear like a fart in the wind with your package intact able to deliver still

Hanza
04-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Interesting, thanks for all the information ^.^

Kirinketsu
04-03-2014, 10:16 AM
Something to add ... If players pop into stealth why I engage them, or they engage me .. I will run to any near by bushes ... this game has object collision with just about everything in the game from NPC, Players, and plants .. so you can see something that is stealth moving through bush or grass .. plant life... same for when in water .. stealth also makes you move slower .. forcing the player to pop movement buff ... not sure if the slow changes depending on levels .. but this means you can drop an AoE where you last seen them and good chance you will hit the target or be able to out run / catch them

shadole
04-09-2014, 08:58 AM
stealth is really powerful, keeps you hidden from every thing. its really nice if your a trader, because you can hid from gankers better.

Aurelius Luna
04-09-2014, 09:12 AM
this was a really nice question. man i'm going be nervous in pvp areas lol when ii am on trading run. Btw thanks guys for the answers.