PDA

View Full Version : <The Fallen> {EU-Melisara-Haranya} , recruiting fresh bloods (new and experienced)

Xplode
10-16-2014, 12:02 AM
http://i60.tinypic.com/v6ukwp.png

About Us:
We are a small team at the moment, with experienced leaders, growing day by day.
The leaders are 25+ years in age, and have been playing mmorpg from years now.

What we looking for? :
We are Looking for People who can speak English. We are an international guild, so doesn't matter which part of the world you are from. A certain amount of maturity is expected from the players, as the age requirement is 18+, also a sense of humor is highly suggested as a lot of joking around takes place in the community and not having a tough skin can be hurtful!
All members are invited to join on ts, to know other members, and for a social life.

Our Focus :
We are planing to grow big currently, and looking for team players only. If you love to play solo most of the time, its fine, till you do team playing activities when its required.
Going forward, the plan is to organise guilds into groups.

What do we do :
We do daily dungeons, Trade Runs, Pvp, farming etc. Basically all the daily activities, and trust me doing the boring activities with a social group is way more fun then doing dailies.

I want to discuss further, where shall I?
> Join us on our TS (cypherke.be) {channel-Archeage}, and talk with us.

Want to join us?
/wishper xplode or prokon ingame.
Alternatively you can ask any "The Fallen" member you see ingame.

A mic is not mandatory currently, but we expect you to be social, and have fun. :)

Xplode
10-20-2014, 11:30 PM
****Bump****