PDA

View Full Version : The Conquest of Auroria Begins this November

Pages : [1] 2

Scapes
10-16-2014, 01:16 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/Auroria_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/16/the-conquest-of-auroria-begins-this-november)

Two thousand years ago, the citizens of Auroria fled their homeland after a catastrophic war. Now you stand poised to lead their glorious return.

The Conquest of Auroria opens a magical realm filled with limitless opportunity and dangerous new perils. Prepare to explore a new continent, dungeon, siege warfare, and more – all targeted for launch on November 4!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/16/the-conquest-of-auroria-begins-this-november)

EDIT: The Steamfish Submarine will swim into availability after Conquest of Auroria launches. It was originally listed as a feature of this content update but XLGAMES is still working on rebalancing it to be more fun and useful.

Gremaldy
10-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Nice, what will the other 2 zones be?

Kaldal
10-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Second :D

And hell yea, will the carts we have now, be upgradeable?

Abra
10-16-2014, 02:04 PM
Has the team that works on importing the game from KR to NA correctly translated the legend for Auroria? Has someone double checked that scarecrow farms are indeed scarecrow farms and not housing plots, or vice versa?

There were some land grab issues in the current continents due to mislabeling. If competition for land was not so fierce, I would shrug it off, but every few minutes spent in the wrong area, trying to put down a home or farm, which cannot go there, may lead to an experience no one wants to encounter.

Goji
10-16-2014, 02:05 PM
Any word on Obsidian weapons since the mobs drop the materials? or did the loot table change?

DegeN
10-16-2014, 02:05 PM
Will Diamond Shores be opening?

iSlippY
10-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Wooot. War War war! War here War there War everywhere.

Scapes
10-16-2014, 02:09 PM
And hell yea, will the carts we have now, be upgradeable?

No, Farm Carts will not be able to be turned into Farm Wagons.

JerryBoyle
10-16-2014, 02:10 PM
Soon, I'll have my farm wagon! Already have all the mats I could get without Auroria.

Yobo
+1 to will Obsidian weapons be included in this update?

Scapes
Will Diamond Shores be opening?

Correction: No, this will be part of our max level increase content update introduced later on.

Delillo
Intentionally on Election day in the US?

Scapes
10-16-2014, 02:11 PM
Has someone double checked that scarecrow farms are indeed scarecrow farms and not housing plots, or vice versa?

Those map errors are being corrected in our next build.

Scapes
10-16-2014, 02:12 PM
+1 to will Obsidian weapons be included in this update?

No, this will be part of our max level increase content update.

Meliran
Scapes, 3 questions.
1. What levels, if any, or Obsidian will be available?
2. Will the glider designs such as Ezi's Glider be available?
3. Do you accept cookies?

JerryBoyle
Correction: No, this will be part of our level 55 content introduced later on.
So the library, and obsidian weapons will be available then as well? Ah you answered that quickly

utterchaos
Death and mayhem everywhere :)

Vanderbilt005
10-16-2014, 02:13 PM
Scapes, will the farm wagon upgrade ticket be introduced back into the shop for purchase?

Meliran
10-16-2014, 02:13 PM
Since you answered question 1, let me rephrase that. Will the first 3 tiers of Obsidian (Curse, Ominous, and Regular), which do not require Library mats be available, or will there be none available at all?

JerryBoyle
10-16-2014, 02:17 PM
So will Dahuta drop the dolphin mount..or is that still a no?

Scapes
Since you answered question 1, let me rephrase that. Will the first 3 tiers of Obsidian (Curse, Ominous, and Regular), which do not require Library mats be available, or will there be none available at all?

None at all, correct.

Goji
What a let down about the obsidian weapons....what is there loot table going to be all the auroria mobs drop the mats to make them.

Knightmare
10-16-2014, 02:18 PM
So no diamond shores, meaning no library. Still unsoloable stuff then x.x

Meliran
10-16-2014, 02:18 PM
None at all, correct.

OK, that changes my course of action. Also, any word on whether Ezi's Glider and similar gilda star gliders will be available, or if you accept cookies?

AWildGap
10-16-2014, 02:20 PM
Is something going to be done so people can't hoard land on the existing contents and snag all the land on auroria without dropping current lands?

Nishika
Just curious. Will with Auroria also open a new server? o.O

zaph
Will i finally be able to make my red dragon glider. That was part of original auroria i really hope so!

Inferna
10-16-2014, 02:21 PM
If we don't have obsidian, what about hasla weapons T2, T3 ?

StafeBak
10-16-2014, 02:21 PM
Hmmm, so about the new land...The big guilds designate and sell it? If that is the case, I'm really disappointed. Or is it just, they create a castle on the land, and then they get to collect taxes? Either way, I can see guilds jacking taxes so people can't / don't want to afford the land, and they get evicted out, move in all their guild and then drop taxes, no?

Snit
10-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Will the T2 and T3 Hasla Token Weapons be in at launch?

Please say, 'no.' I really don't want to go back there ;)

youtube Jasonwivart
10-16-2014, 02:24 PM
Hmmm, so about the new land...The big guilds designate and sell it? If that is the case, I'm really disappointed. Or is it just, they create a castle on the land, and then they get to collect taxes? Either way, I can see guilds jacking taxes so people can't / don't want to afford the land, and they get evicted out, move in all their guild and then drop taxes, no?

That's not how it works, most of the new land anyone can build on but some of the land near the castle the the guild owners can demo if they like too

Undertaker
10-16-2014, 02:27 PM
One clicker hackers will get all the land....pointless to open auroria until you can end the hackers....

0nce
10-16-2014, 02:33 PM

That's not how it works, most of the new land anyone can build on but some of the land near the castle the the guild owners can demo if they like too

When a guard tower is captured by a guild a zone of influence(white circle) appears on the map. Any properties in this zone can be destroyed by the guild in control of the guard tower. You can however build outside of the zone of influence.

Scapes, will the upgrade ticket for the farm hauler be available as well?

Snowman
10-16-2014, 02:34 PM
house place hack only sees house timers and builds on demo'd ones. it doesnt auto place in rando spots.. soo inital land grab is fine

glaphen
10-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Answer the gliders question please, it's pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ if you hold them back too, they could have already been released, ridiculous enough that you are holding back the first 3 obsidian tiers.

Revin
10-16-2014, 02:35 PM
A couple of questions:

1. Will the farm wagon upgrade ticket be available? (Allows you to upgrade the 4-slot farm wagon into the 6-slot farm hauler). No mention of this in the announcement.
2. Are hasla T2/T3 stuff coming out with auroria? Please say no, I hate that place.

Pang
10-16-2014, 02:37 PM
@Scapes, Have the mats to build the Purifying Archeum trade pack changed? Heard a rumor they might change from what they were in Alpha.

Memerto
10-16-2014, 02:38 PM
Trion please DO NOT launch Auroria with the current hackers problem. It would lead to a major rage on all the servers if you don't fix it before Auroria.

The current system allow to the gold spammers and hackers to have 70+ land without a problem. With Auroria will be no difference.

Larcen
10-16-2014, 02:39 PM

Awesome, can we please get some attention here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?90156-Client-broken-cant-get-past-server-choice.&p=877929&posted=1#post877929

Anakha
10-16-2014, 02:40 PM
Will auroria armour drop in the new zones?

Wasteoftime
10-16-2014, 02:40 PM
Soooo your going to put the rest of the land in the game BEFORE you fix the cluster♥♥♥♥ cheat programs for people placing therefore your going to feed the hackers?

For a second I thought you had learned something, apparently you guys are as dumb as ever.

Schytex
10-16-2014, 02:42 PM
Will this open the fishing contest too? i really want that on mirage :(

Huckfin
10-16-2014, 02:43 PM
Sad for 2 reasons for me.

1. Tuesday? Tuesday of course. Well like most NA people Tuesday is a work day and I will be one of them at work. So once again, I will get no land. I have been playing since day one of launch and still have only an 8x8. Of course probably doesn't matter anyway because of number 2.

2. Hackers will get all the land anyway. You can't fix the problems and you are going to expand the game. You people truly do not care about the gamer who are playing your game.

Sad

gamer456ism
10-16-2014, 02:43 PM
why the ♥♥♥♥ would you release on a tuesday when a lot of people work? damm trions logic...

York
10-16-2014, 02:45 PM
Trion please DO NOT launch Auroria with the current hackers problem. It would lead to a major rage on all the servers if you don't fix it before Auroria.

The current system allow to the gold spammers and hackers to have 70+ land without a problem. With Auroria will be no difference.

There is going to be major rage anyways when those who don't get land accuse everyone else of being a hacker.

Wasteoftime
10-16-2014, 02:47 PM
When XLgames eventually gets bought out by a bigger company they need to go back and find who made this decision and fire them.

Rashaack
10-16-2014, 02:49 PM
Will you be able to claim all guard towers, or is it only one castle per zone, ergo only 4 castles server wide?

Woodiddy77
10-16-2014, 02:50 PM
So the gliders will be released with Auroria correct?

Zyglrox
10-16-2014, 02:51 PM
1. Are the crafted gliders being added to the game? It was stated from you in a live stream that they were not released because they require auroria mats. (Which is false, they dont) but I would then expect them to release with auroria?

2. Auroria mobs will have 1.2 tables minus diamond shores crafting materials? Meaning incredibly low drop rate for auroria armor an asseccories.

3. Please tell me you have a secret countermeasure lined up to prevent all auroria land from being scripted an unobtainable by the legit player?

princess
10-16-2014, 02:55 PM
Very exciting news for those wanting a castle, so yay glad they are happy now. However, no news on the dolphin? I'm looking forward to the dolphin in particular and also the donkey... wondering when they are arriving?

Extremely impressed that Trion has people like Scapes who hang out in the forums to answer questions AND in such a forth-right manner -- my old gaming community (electronic arts) never did that!!

While I'm at it... :D can we get a ball which despawns like the boats etc? That way lots of people could interact with it but nobody could steal it. I would like to play soccer, water polo and Foodog wants to kick it, of course. Suppose the dolphin would want to play with it as well...

Papakoko
10-16-2014, 03:00 PM
Thats dirty pool Scapes.. You are launching in both weeks and months ... hmmmm So you can claim to have been mostly right :)

Tiko56
10-16-2014, 03:01 PM
How about drums? Will drums start working with sheet music then?

Skarsha
10-16-2014, 03:01 PM
That is interesting news, indeed it is...BUT for the love of Nui PLZ PLZ PLZ fix the glaring issues this game already suffers from first! UNLESS the release of Auroria is your magical fix for the myriad of issues this game currently suffers from, i beg you, do not release yet.

-Mass DC's for many
-Gold spam
-Land grab bots/scripts
-erma gerd the Bermuda Triangle of anomalies that is the ocean atm
-UI

and many more i am sure all are aware of without me listing more. I love this game i really do, but surely you realise you need to fix what you already have first? History dictates that adding new content on a scale such as Auroria IS and WILL create it's own issues (i want to be wrong). Compound that with the already existing ones, and i wont lie i am a little fearful for my new "The one" (Archeage) that i have searched for for so long now and finaly found.

Good luck Trion team......no pressure just don't f#*k up eh?

chalupa
10-16-2014, 03:03 PM
Since Diamond Shores will not be one of them. Will the Aurorian gear be available from the mobs like in Alpha?

Racream
10-16-2014, 03:06 PM
I can place a farmhouse in all auroria?

unnamed
10-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Is there any ETA or timeframe when we can expect level cap increase?

zay1337
10-16-2014, 03:08 PM
will the lvl cap then be 55 already? sry if someone already asked it and i did not see it

Vanic
10-16-2014, 03:09 PM
I am glad that this is coming to our severs and everything, but seriously, Trion, stop pushing MAJOR game updates out without warning like this. Some of us here have lives. Both the official launch and now this huge update were announced less than 3 weeks before coming. That seems fair. I mean, who would want to plan for this? It's not like there is a huge, priceless, and very limited resource on these major updates. Oh wait. There is? I know I'll be missing the entire land rush thanks to this.

How hard is it to keep the playerbase informed? I have stuck up for Trion on so many things, but this is just getting ridiculous. It's just inconsiderate. All of the huge issues in the game I have overlooked just assuming Trion had their hands full doing other things, but this comes down to just being inconsiderate or inept.

/rant

tl;dr: You release the biggest update in the game on a Tuesday with basically no warning. WTF Trion?

Kriptini
10-16-2014, 03:10 PM
None at all, correct.

This is contradictory to what Firecait told us in her interview with SittingOnACouch. Why the change of heart?

Cathgar666
10-16-2014, 03:13 PM
Being released then as Patron subs start to run out and this is to try and keep people re-subbing, even though there are so many problems that need to be fixed first. Especially with regards to hacks etc.

Uratoh
10-16-2014, 03:14 PM
Is this the future of Auroria?

http://sta.sh/02e5k0f33mi0

I can't even report all of these. cooldowns and all that.

BigMac
10-16-2014, 03:16 PM
Thanks for the news Scapes. See you on Auroria soon.

Nishika
10-16-2014, 03:17 PM
Is it true that a guild first has to claim a castle before players can claim land in a region? Or how does this work?

Glakner
10-16-2014, 03:19 PM
Will the level cap be pushed to 55 with this update?

Kriptini
10-16-2014, 03:25 PM
Is it true that a guild first has to claim a castle before players can claim land in a region? Or how does this work?

Yes, a castle must be claimed before any land can be placed in a zone.

Will the level cap be pushed to 55 with this update?

Correction: No, this will be part of our max level increase content update introduced later on.

Skb
10-16-2014, 03:31 PM
No, this will be part of our max level increase content update.

We’re working on the best time to release Auroria and all of the gameplay and recipes that come along with that content.

sad that you keep changing things all the time..

Saya53
10-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Are player factions being released with Auroria?

Wasteoftime
10-16-2014, 03:33 PM
Looks like just another money grab for the parent company.

If you are not there to place on release you will never benefit by owning this land as hack placement tools will take them everytime.
Don't forget in their words "the same people placing everytime in front of 200 people isn't proof".

Ryorn
10-16-2014, 03:36 PM
That's nice scapes, Howabout our 10% discount as promised?

Delrakin
10-16-2014, 03:37 PM
Scapes. Will the Hauler upgrade become available also?

Steelwind
10-16-2014, 03:40 PM
Any chance of getting the Archeum Tree fix from 1.7 at the same time as Auroria opens?

Disco
10-16-2014, 03:42 PM
So how many months do we have to wait just to have the same content we had back in march in alpha? Stop trying to drag this all out to string people along already. Get your ♥♥♥♥ together and stick to what you say for a change.

Elyos
10-16-2014, 03:43 PM
One clicker hackers will get all the land....pointless to open auroria until you can end the hackers....

You really dont understand how this area works do you?

Elyos
10-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Soooo your going to put the rest of the land in the game BEFORE you fix the cluster♥♥♥♥ cheat programs for people placing therefore your going to feed the hackers?

For a second I thought you had learned something, apparently you guys are as dumb as ever.

Or you are dumb as ever since TRION can not fix these issues you are whining about.

These issues have been around since the launch of ArcheAge in Korea something XL Games either a dont care or seem to have issues fixing

chocobo
10-16-2014, 03:48 PM
So any information on when we'll actually get the 55 patch? like an guesstimate?? and what about tier 2 and tier 3 hasla weapons?

Elyos
10-16-2014, 03:50 PM
So any information on when we'll actually get the 55 patch? like an guesstimate?? and what about tier 2 and tier 3 hasla weapons?

prob late nov? maybe Dec

jeihmes
10-16-2014, 03:54 PM

transfer server will come along with aurora?

bmjclark
10-16-2014, 03:55 PM

Very curious about 55 as well. Hoping it shakes things up enough that i see stuff around that aren't stone arrows and daggerspells.

jeihmes
10-16-2014, 03:55 PM
transfer server will come along with aurora?

Bumble
10-16-2014, 04:00 PM
Will the Oblivion Weapons become available?

Kaito915
10-16-2014, 04:03 PM
Very curious about 55 as well. Hoping it shakes things up enough that i see stuff around that aren't stone arrows and daggerspells.

I think the initial introduction of the 55 cap won't push the currently popular classes out of style but it's more likely the skill change patch much after that may influence the increase and decline in popularity of some classes.

JerryBoyle
10-16-2014, 04:06 PM
Will the Oblivion Weapons become available?
No, they come at a later patch which was answered in this very thread.

Skb
10-16-2014, 04:20 PM
will we get any detailed patch notes? when?

reiari
10-16-2014, 04:20 PM
Definitely excited about this. Most of the last few questions were already answered earlier in the thread guys.

Polrena
10-16-2014, 04:55 PM
How hard is it to keep the playerbase informed? I have stuck up for Trion on so many things, but this is just getting ridiculous. It's just inconsiderate. All of the huge issues in the game I have overlooked just assuming Trion had their hands full doing other things, but this comes down to just being inconsiderate or inept.

/rant

tl;dr: You release the biggest update in the game on a Tuesday with basically no warning. WTF Trion?

You can't be serious. At release they said they'd be releasing auroria within "weeks not months." Then on Oct 2, the update said they'd be releasing in "a handful of weeks." ( A handful is up to 5, if you lost count.) The stated release is almost still 3 weeks away. They are square on the nose with their eta. If anything, its a week later than initial projections, but again they updated us and said that was due to making sure the botters and hackers wouldnt be able to outmaneuver players for land claims.

What exactly is your gripe here? That they didn't give you a specific expansion release date and time at launch? You knew it was coming, or your head was stuck in the sand.

Stigma311
10-16-2014, 05:00 PM
what about land will there be more places to set farm land

Arialun
10-16-2014, 05:01 PM
I assume when Scapes announced all this updates, Trion/XLGames finally tackled all the following issues?

- Land grab hackers/bots.
- Reliable server bandwidth/capacity in case there's an outage due to massive traffic while opening Auroria.
- Moar lands.

Now, don't be shy and tell us.

Regorlan
10-16-2014, 05:10 PM
So whats being done to stop the Land hacks from Dropping down 5+ plots to block up land??

if people miss out on land because of these hacks people are going to leave...

Linc
A tuesday?! WTF happened to the Saturday that was promised? Whatever I don't care, just tell me what time please. It's a work day for most so I need to make plans now

RexProcer
Sorry if this is in another part of the thread, I only read the first few pages. Anyway, any word on the fishing contest? Is that being added with Auroria as expected or....?

Singa
10-16-2014, 05:16 PM
Scapes will the Red Dragon in Karkasse be reimplemented as well as the work bench near his spawn? Also will we be able to upgrade to the Farm Hauler with the new Farm Wagon or is that being put in at a "later" date? Also will the quest for the Dream Breaker ring be available?

JerryBoyle
10-16-2014, 05:24 PM
The Farm Hauler being available when the Farm Wagon is also available will just skyrocket its price to insane heights, so I doubt the hauler will be available once the wagon is here. One step at a time.

Jormie
10-16-2014, 05:34 PM
Why no Thursday stream to announce this news?

Belengrath
10-16-2014, 05:42 PM
It looks like Elvis has left the building.

Papakoko
10-16-2014, 05:43 PM
Why no Thursday stream to announce this news?

They quit streaming when they messed up the headstart and launch and well pretty much everything else.. They are hiding .. If we keep feeding them cash they will remain in hiding and just LOL'ing the whole time...

Jormie
10-16-2014, 05:49 PM
They quit streaming when they messed up the headstart and launch and well pretty much everything else.. They are hiding .. If we keep feeding them cash they will remain in hiding and just LOL'ing the whole time...

Either way I think that it shows very poorly on them that their other titles get streams and we don't.
But you are probably right, they don't want to interact with us, just our wallets it seems. =(

Akatsuki48
10-16-2014, 05:49 PM
The world will know no peace.

But I (We) still have some concerns.

- Land grab bots
- Exploits
- Network performance

lukeereloaded
10-16-2014, 05:54 PM
Will there be new trade packs opening up?

Irrstern
10-16-2014, 05:59 PM

Trion wouldnt do that xD

They open Auroria cause they loose customers

Over there is a big red "Danger" on every Wall

Sayo
10-16-2014, 06:03 PM
Any word of character transfer?

Lahan
10-16-2014, 06:04 PM
Does the submarine have torpedos?

Solaris13man
10-16-2014, 06:08 PM
What time of day on the 4th will release be?

JerryBoyle
10-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Does the submarine have torpedos?
Yes, and an oxygen supply. Too bad it was nerfed to the speed of a donkey

Tolana
10-16-2014, 06:12 PM
will the "Farm Hauler" upgrade be available for the farm wagon?, (upgrades to hold 6 trade packs) seen it in the KR version and it's awesome!

Angst
10-16-2014, 06:12 PM
"Periodically, a siege declaration item for each zone will appear on the Auction House and the highest bidder will win the rights to siege that specific zone’s Lodestone at a designated time."

RLY ? LOL ! dafüq !

JerryBoyle
10-16-2014, 06:14 PM
will the "Farm Hauler" upgrade be available for the farm wagon?, (upgrades to hold 6 trade packs) seen it in the KR version and it's awesome!
We had it in Alpha/Beta, but introducing both at the same time will likely mess up the economy.

donalduck
10-16-2014, 06:14 PM
No obsidian weapons? That's really depressing. Guess I won't be getting geared till 55.

Skypirate90
10-16-2014, 06:16 PM
Ohhh snap son. November?

That's like an early christmas.

SNAP!

Nefar
10-16-2014, 06:18 PM
any bets on how fast land is gone?

Kleefit
10-16-2014, 06:34 PM
das heißt also für normale spieler. das alles land, innerhalb weniger minuten, bis sagen wir mal 1 std komplett vergeben ist,sei es durch hacker oder gierhälse....

BlackSheep1121
10-16-2014, 06:42 PM
Time to book that annual leave... again.

glaphen
10-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Any chance of getting the Archeum Tree fix from 1.7 at the same time as Auroria opens?

Please answer this and whether the 150 Gilda Star gliders are released, 1 or 2 starlight archeum dusts for a ton of work and labor is not worth ♥♥♥♥ and the update tells me whether I want to get shore land or near mineral water.

Shadk
10-16-2014, 06:49 PM
the car design for 50k honour will it be able to build it then when auroria is on the server or does it need a later patch to build it

Irrstern
10-16-2014, 07:04 PM
Auroria should stay closed for 3-6 more months please

let XLGames fix first the Hackshield Leaks and Script Bots.
Adding or remodel the Housing Areas and fix the flying kraken issue....(very nasty one)

ProtosX
10-16-2014, 07:07 PM
@Scapes will the farm wagon upgrade to hauler who can carry 6 trade packs be available too? please reply. Thanks

Crimsonredwolf
10-16-2014, 08:04 PM
They are letting the release go now because they know that when everyone's founder status is up alot of people who don't have land aren't going to pay to play. This is a fishing hook trying to get people to stay and play by opening up more land.

Too bad they didn't fix the land hack and your land will end up getting sniped and then sold to you at a crazy price.

youtube Jasonwivart
10-16-2014, 08:06 PM
They are letting the release go now because they know that when everyone's founder status is up alot of people who don't have land aren't going to pay to play. This is a fishing hook trying to get people to stay and play by opening up more land.

Too bad they didn't fix the land hack and your land will end up getting sniped and then sold to you at a crazy price.

Anyone with a brain bought APEX up in the 1st few weeks when they were 30-40g each and now should have a decent supply of apex sitting around ready to pay for their patron status.

Incensed
10-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Hey Scapes, Are the submarines still going to be hard nerfed or did you guys turn the nerf down a little to make it decent to use instead of overpowered?

LostMK
10-16-2014, 08:44 PM
will submarines be fast again?

CookieJar
10-16-2014, 08:55 PM
Will Land Expansion Certificates come with the Auroria update?

Yuisoku
10-16-2014, 09:07 PM
When maid costume? :-)

Kurve
10-16-2014, 10:39 PM
Gliders????????????????????????????

Will be pretty pissed if I spent the time/resources gathering the needed materials for my glider if they won't be opened with auroria..............

Why were they locked in the first place???

Singa
10-16-2014, 10:55 PM
Scapes will the Red Dragon in Karkasse be reimplemented as well as the work bench near his spawn? Also will we be able to upgrade to the Farm Hauler with the new Farm Wagon or is that being put in at a "later" date? Also will the quest for the Dream Breaker ring be available?

Bump

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

CainIsh
10-16-2014, 11:05 PM
From GM log :
- ETA 2 days. All are prepared for incoming new players at Auroria.
- ETA 1 hours. My head still hurt after last celebration.
- ETA 7 minutes. All chat all wrote about Auroria. It's good to be part of Trion.
- Launch! I watch all players who start swim to new land. It was so exciting.
-One minute and thirty seconds after launch. Head Master inform that all lands was taken. First trade run gives package. First bot was killed.
- Seven minutes after launch. First boat with players just came to New Land. All are passed away cause bots here.
- Nine minutes after launch. Chat is floated by rage players, guild member leave game... I think I will take free day.

Twenty minutes after launch. All servers are in maintance

P3rconte
10-16-2014, 11:18 PM
Saddly truth :(

I hope Trion and XLgames do something with hackers and bots.

The easiest way to end land-grab thing, is introduction of some kind of limit (land) for each player/account/ip/mac.

Can't wait for this ... and Auroria of course!

Atrak
10-16-2014, 11:22 PM
Will the bug that stops the Tax amount from exponentially increasing with 10+ plots of land be fixed before Auroria opens? This seems like a rather important issue that needs to be addressed before opening any other land.

michalss
10-16-2014, 11:31 PM
HI , i have a few question here...

1) is recepie for for Purifying Archeum trade pack is still the same ?
2) written 6 new places where we can build, is this on auroria or in normal continents
3) in auroria, how many actually spots will be available where we can build Castles ? We know you said 4 cuts but in this 4 cuts is over 10 Guard Towers??

Thx

Wrathfulrampage
10-16-2014, 11:39 PM
Scapes... really... u gunna only answer 5 people? wtf man

Secundus
10-16-2014, 11:58 PM
Answer the gliders question please, it's pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ if you hold them back too, they could have already been released, ridiculous enough that you are holding back the first 3 obsidian tiers.

The hell, most people didn't even catch up on armor vs Hasla weapons and now u want weapons with even more damage. Time to kill can be ridiculous as is. Sigh, if only they didn't release Hasla weaps untill the 55 update, or at least Library one.

Morcheeba
10-17-2014, 12:22 AM
Att: Wrathfulrampage - They do nok offer any support of this game. Been waiting for answer from support for 7 days now. LOVE IT!

Penegrino
10-17-2014, 12:48 AM

A question for Scapes,

Will be available on this 4 november launch the "Wagon Upgrade Ticket" on the store for upgrade the Farm Wagon of 4 slots to the Farm Hauler of 6 slots?, thank you.

IBlackI
10-17-2014, 12:50 AM
No gliders and sport car avialable? (

Crysicko
10-17-2014, 12:51 AM
You are NOT ready to launch Auroria.... there are alot of things that need/should be fixed before even THINKING about lauching it.
ALL your gonna do now is stack more fail ontop of fail.

Oh well 4 November last day of archeage hello the crew !

SlowZ
10-17-2014, 01:14 AM
Hackers getting 20 house inmediatly lol.. hope trion do something with that.

Tekz
10-17-2014, 01:21 AM
It's so sad this world is full of ignorant people that just whine and complain when they aren't able to get land. I started playing a week after launch and still to this day can find land. The land isn't gonna just be right in front of you for you to take, be ♥♥♥♥ing smart about it instead of cry all the time, it's really annoying.

ShuraMMO
10-17-2014, 01:25 AM
Too all of you who fear that bots will claim all the land - that won't happen like you describe it.

As far as we know:

YOU CANT BUILD ANYTHING ON AN AURORIA MAP BEFORE A CASTLE IS BUILD !!!!!!

Without a lord there is no land grab - because without a lord noone would give your lot protection and there would be noone who collects your taxes.

Please take a look at the information the crowd collected so far http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?81690-A-few-questions-regarding-Auroria

If these information are correct than you will have to
- fight to get to auroria
- fight to get anya
- fight to get your purified archeum pack carrier safely to auroria
- fight to prevent opther from bringing their carrier there first
- fight to get your carrier safely to the desired castle spot
- AND THEN you can start claiming land - and my tip - dont claim land around the castle because the lord will just make your house go boom :)

Makina
10-17-2014, 01:35 AM
Still no official announcement about hasla Tier 2 and Tier 3 weapon

Grimmjoy
10-17-2014, 01:43 AM
Great!

And what about Library? Will it be also opened 4th november?

ShuraMMO
10-17-2014, 01:59 AM
the Library is on Diamond Shore and that area is still locked. It is after all level 55 area and we will still have max level 50.

garfield
10-17-2014, 02:07 AM
No hasla t2 and t3; no Aurora lower tiers weapons that don't require library items, no scepters added to quests rewards nor hasla.

Great job trion

Zizipepe
10-17-2014, 02:10 AM
What about thunder logs? What for they need now if cart dont upgrade to wagon? What about hasla T2 and T3? What about glider in mirage isle? What about sloth glider?

Berlyn
10-17-2014, 02:15 AM
Any idea when we are going to get the 24x24 farm land, the gazebo?

Jaeha
10-17-2014, 02:17 AM
Plz, no Hasla T2 and T3... Hasla is a joke, too easy farm and kill weaponry...

Grimmjoy
10-17-2014, 02:22 AM
the Library is on Diamond Shore and that area is still locked. It is after all level 55 area and we will still have max level 50.

It is interesting, when we can have max lv 55? Any info about this?

ShuraMMO
10-17-2014, 02:24 AM
this will be introduced with patch 1.7 - but there is no official date to this - maybe december maybe not.

garfield
10-17-2014, 02:25 AM
No hasla t2 and t3; no Aurora lower tiers weapons that don't require library items, no scepters added to quests rewards nor hasla.

Great job trion

No answer to this scales I guess

Gonzothegreat198
10-17-2014, 04:03 AM

Great job trion

FYI they never planned on adding scepters. They added the healer weapons because that was needed. There is no reason that scepters HAVE to be added. If you honestly can't level/grind/play without a scepter, and don't feel like crafting one or doing a dungeon to get one, then you are doing it wrong.

Redsolo
10-17-2014, 04:06 AM
What actions will you be taking to make sure that people will not teleport and take all of the land?

Lechiro
10-17-2014, 04:21 AM
as far as i know
lands near guard towers (castles) can easily be forcefully removed by the guild who controls the castle. So in addition to the taxes you pay u need to pay additional premium to the guild controlling the castle.

Khosrau
10-17-2014, 04:21 AM
Can't you guys be ♥♥♥♥ing happy about the update for a change? It seems like you want this to be like the Korean overnight, and then people cry about bugs and poor implementation. We get stuff little by little, don't be whiny brats. This is a very important update and I'm pretty satisfied with how things look.

BigMac
10-17-2014, 04:41 AM

Pretty damn fast. Many of us have been planning for this for months now. We player in Auroria in Alpha and Beta. we placed our houses and farms there then,we know where to place them this time and we have the deeds and mats needed.

Darianna77
10-17-2014, 04:46 AM
Any new Housing Designs with the Auroria -Patch or is this in the 1.7er Patch?

Thagyr
10-17-2014, 04:47 AM
Wondering if the submarine is still a waste of gold and crafting materials having been nerfed into the (ocean) dirt before.

ShuraMMO
10-17-2014, 05:18 AM
i would expect the castles to be done within the first 4 hours after the update. The reason why this will take so long is the anya. Its needed for creating a castle and can only be aquired in the caves und the lost serpent ruins in exeloch.

THAT is where everybody wants to be right after the update.

So there will be mass lag and mass killing.

You need about 10-15 caves that have a respawn timer of 15 min to get the 300 anya together.

For a better collection of information regarding auroria please read here http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?81690-A-few-questions-regarding-Auroria

vladsnakedragon
10-17-2014, 05:23 AM
I'd suggest you fix all the bots, and the issues with the useless piece of software you call HackShield.

It's a joke how many hacks there are for grabbing land, and what do you think will change when Auroria opens up? Bots magically not going to go there? Land's not going to be claimed by hackers who don't even have to be there physically to put plots down?

The hacks in this game are becoming a joke, and all you are doing is hurting your customers... ya know, the people who actually put food on your tables.

Myth109
10-17-2014, 06:15 AM
So will the bots and hacks be fixed by the time this happens? I seriously hope so. But i think i hope in vain.

Stanky
10-17-2014, 06:32 AM
Can't wait for the update! Wars/sieges are going to be a blast.
To all the whiny babies in the thread, this is a massive update and you're crying that there isn't more stuff added such as hasla t2/t3? You do realize they can't have EVERYTHING in one update, right? Stop being a complainer and just play the game or leave either way I doubt anyone here cares.
In regards to botting and hacking I would like you all to find me one game where there is absolutely no botting hacking exploiting etc in any way at all. Find me that game. Especially one that's free to play, yeah right. Hackers botters and gold sellers will always find a way. It's not like Trion doesn't care, if you honestly think they aren't trying to get rid of bots you're delusional and just looking for more reasons to whine!

Draczeq
10-17-2014, 06:40 AM
Any word if Farm Hauler upgrade will be available?

Briseris
10-17-2014, 06:42 AM

You're so damn right...sadly

Briseris
10-17-2014, 06:49 AM
Can't wait for the update! Wars/sieges are going to be a blast.
In regards to botting and hacking I would like you all to find me one game where there is absolutely no botting hacking exploiting etc in any way at all. Find me that game. Especially one that's free to play, yeah right.

Your comment is really meaningless when we all know that such an advantage of taking all plots just using hacking tools is just terrible, you now should get informed that 3 of them can take as much space they want if not all of the available space and without any cost. Exploits yes but this one is way too serious, it has a HUGE impact. Besides, you are very funny when you do not know what Free To Play means, do not worry the company earns much much more money than any other paying games, do you think the developers run with free coffee, free cookies? lol in which world do you live in?

Stanky
10-17-2014, 06:57 AM
Your comment is really meaningless when we all know that such an advantage of taking all plots just using hacking tools is just terrible, you now should get informed that 3 of them can take as much space they want if not all of the available space and without any cost. Exploits yes but this one is way too serious, it has a HUGE impact. Besides, you are very funny when you do not know what Free To Play means, do not worry the company earns much much more money than any other paying games, do you think the developers run with free coffee, free cookies? lol in which world do you live in?

I never said they dont make money, I said it's free to play, you don't read much do you? Every game that's free to play hackers will always find a way back because they can get banned and come right back. If you think any free to play game will have zero hackers you are NUTS, what world do YOU live in buddy?? Just play the game and don't worry about what other people do, I for one have never purchased land and I have 3 farms and 2 aqua farms and found many more spaces too, on the main lands. So obviously they aren't taking EVERYTHING. It's also not NECESSARY to have land in this game at all, there are plenty things you can do. The update doesn't suck just because you can't get land on the new map. WAHH WAHH WAHH

Jayrune
10-17-2014, 06:58 AM
so, land expansion certificates, to make gazebo farms, will they be available with the launch of Auroria? if not why not?

junweizhu
10-17-2014, 07:39 AM
so, land expansion certificates, to make gazebo farms, will they be available with the launch of Auroria? if not why not?

I doubt they'll go into the pay 2 win part. I mean, if they're released, it'll be in cash shop, just like in korea.

Litre
10-17-2014, 07:40 AM
Do the further AA patches include any 5v5 arena fixes? There are several glaring flaws around queueing, players leaving, that you'd think they'd have fixed in future patches.

RajKumary
10-17-2014, 08:03 AM
So My Bf and I are debating if the houses or plots of lands can be destroyed if a guild takes over a loadstone area...:confused: Or is it only if its WITHIN the Walls and not surrounding it??

corb
10-17-2014, 08:08 AM
So My Bf and I are debating if the houses or plots of lands can be destroyed if a guild takes over a loadstone area...:confused: Or is it only if its WITHIN the Walls and not surrounding it??

Basically, if your land is under a stone area and another guild owns it and doesn't want you there, yes they can destroy your home and kick you out.

Pang
10-17-2014, 08:10 AM

Only within close proximity to the keep area can they do anything. Further out in the zone you are fine, only thing they can influence there is how much you pay in weekly taxes.

uberbird
10-17-2014, 08:12 AM
yay good news ! sits at computer waiting with bugged out stare drooling in anticipation :)

NotAnAdmin
10-17-2014, 08:39 AM
I assume Tuesday is to minimize the fiasco that can easily happen when raging masses of people start swarming in. (remember the head start day and people stuck in first village for hours..)

What i hope is that Trion will have at least 20 GMs patrolling the Auroria to CHECK for HACKERS using teleport hacks to be there first, and land hacks to grab all land for themselves.

This is really a must or the event could easily turn out to be the biggest fail in history of MMO, and end up in most people quitting the game having no land again, or turning to hacking themselves because pissed off. I don't want this to happen.

Tweek
10-17-2014, 09:15 AM
30% more housing space will be available to players throughout these four claimable zones.So 30% more income for hacking goldsellers and guilds who actively allow hackers?

Teza
10-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Too sooon! Please push back!

Wolfhammer
10-17-2014, 10:14 AM
Better have those land grab hacks under control or I see a riot happening and a mass exodus from the game...

Hildgar
10-17-2014, 10:57 AM
Hi Scapes.

Question: when on November 4, will these lands be ready. There are 24 hours in a day, and even though I could stay up for that 24 hours, it would be nice to know.

A suggestion about the farm cart, do it the same way you sell a house. You purchase a ticket off the market, which when combined with the cart, turns it into a gift deed. You can then sell it, or send it to an alt, or another player.

Azor Ahai
10-17-2014, 11:16 AM
Too sooon! Please push back!

I think you are all alone on this point of view, lol.

Azor Ahai
10-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Hi Scapes.

Question: when on November 4, will these lands be ready. There are 24 hours in a day, and even though I could stay up for that 24 hours, it would be nice to know.

The smart move would be to not answer you so that less people know exactly when it launches... Not that it will matter because everyone will be waiting for this to go live all day.

ArkQ
10-17-2014, 11:32 AM
i don't think they can grab land as fast as alot of you think.

there are several factors to even being able to place a house or farm on Auroria BEFORE you can place land :
There will be 4 new zones to grab land from on Auroria: Calmlands - Temperate and Arid, Heedmar - Temperate and Arctic, Nuimari - Temperate and Arctic, and Marcala - Temperate and Arid.
Auroria is a permanent PvP zone with no peace periods, so anyone can engage anyone else in combat anywhere on the continent at any time regardless of faction.
The pre-requisite to claiming housing land in this zone is for a guild to have activated the guard tower, which results in the white zone of influence surrounding the area as shown on the maps .
There are multiple guard towers in each zone that can be claimed. Only one guard tower can be claimed per zone, however, effectively restricting the number of castles per server to 4.
A guild/alliance will need a miner at 50k proficiency in order to mine Anya pebbles from Anya veins (only found in Auroria) and a smelter at 20k proficiency to craft 100 Anya ingots and combine it with 50 Blood Archeum (40g each) to create a Purifying Archeum pack, which is used to activate a guard tower in an area, effectively claiming it for the guild.
After claiming said area, the guild/alliance will need to build fortifications around it to enhance their defence of the tower using plans purchased in Mirage Isle. They have a 6 week period after claiming the territory during which they cannot be seiged, to facilitate this.
There are no crafting stations on the continent, so any packs needed for this and any other construction on Auroria will have to be brought in from the nearest convenient location (Growlgate Isle for the adventurous) until crafting/refining stations are built on site using plans purchased in Mirage Isle.
There are Mirage Isle portals and Vendors in each zone, however.

Edit :

http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2hydd2/auroria_the_promised_land/

above is the source of the info. and it has been upated.. compiled from Alpha players during testing

lyonidez
10-17-2014, 11:34 AM
Fix the Jury Duty queue I want my scarf

Gotchaz
10-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Is t2 and t3 hasla weapons going to be available?

Heckyeahboo
10-17-2014, 12:59 PM
i don't think they can grab land as fast as alot of you think.

there are several factors to even being able to place a house or farm on Auroria BEFORE you can place land :
There will be 4 new zones to grab land from on Auroria: Calmlands - Temperate and Arid, Heedmar - Temperate and Arctic, Nuimari - Temperate and Arctic, and Marcala - Temperate and Arid.
Auroria is a permanent PvP zone with no peace periods, so anyone can engage anyone else in combat anywhere on the continent at any time regardless of faction.
The pre-requisite to claiming housing land in this zone is for a guild to have activated the guard tower, which results in the white zone of influence surrounding the area as shown on the maps .
There are multiple guard towers in each zone that can be claimed. Only one guard tower can be claimed per zone, however, effectively restricting the number of castles per server to 4.
A guild/alliance will need a miner at 50k proficiency in order to mine Anya pebbles from Anya veins (only found in Auroria) and a smelter at 20k proficiency to craft 100 Anya ingots and combine it with 50 Blood Archeum (40g each) to create a Purifying Archeum pack, which is used to activate a guard tower in an area, effectively claiming it for the guild.
After claiming said area, the guild/alliance will need to build fortifications around it to enhance their defence of the tower using plans purchased in Mirage Isle. They have a 6 week period after claiming the territory during which they cannot be seiged, to facilitate this.
There are no crafting stations on the continent, so any packs needed for this and any other construction on Auroria will have to be brought in from the nearest convenient location (Growlgate Isle for the adventurous) until crafting/refining stations are built on site using plans purchased in Mirage Isle.
There are Mirage Isle portals and Vendors in each zone, however.

Edit :

http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2hydd2/auroria_the_promised_land/

above is the source of the info. and it has been upated.. compiled from Alpha players during testing

do you really think that people aren't prepared for this? ROFL. Castle claiming is going to happen within the first day maybe two. They announced the release so the people that aren't prepared will be.

ArkQ
10-17-2014, 02:11 PM
do you really think that people aren't prepared for this? ROFL. Castle claiming is going to happen within the first day maybe two. They announced the release so the people that aren't prepared will be.

where does it say anywhere on my post that i said people aren't prepared for it ?

I just stated that it won't be the land grab on release beacuse of the mechanics posted above. excersice that brain abit to move ahead of your mouth before you speak . a player/s with control of the area can dictate who stays regardless of who tried to place a plot there. and can burn it at will if its within thier sphere of influence.
unlike the normal continents where due to the game's own limitations and mechanics is alot more easily exploitable.

Heckyeahboo
10-17-2014, 02:50 PM
where does it say anywhere on my post that i said people aren't prepared for it ?

I just stated that it won't be the land grab on release beacuse of the mechanics posted above. excersice that brain abit to move ahead of your mouth before you speak . a player/s with control of the area can dictate who stays regardless of who tried to place a plot there. and can burn it at will if its within thier sphere of influence.
unlike the normal continents where due to the game's own limitations and mechanics is alot more easily exploitable.

You might want to "excersize" your brain a bit because it will still be a land grab. As soon as the announcement flashes across the screen on day one most likely, people are going to RUSH the land. Also your statement about dictating who can have land there is completely false. They can only control the extremely close proximity of the actual spot they place their claim. As an alpha player and coming from RU and KR, they cannot destroy your property unless you have built inside the castle and possibly right near it. So those who have land in the same zone yet away from the castle are safe!\

"Each Lord collects property taxes in the form of gold from all individuals who build in their zone and can also destroy any dwellings erected within their castle’s walls." straight from the article. They can control the taxes and collect said taxes, but they cannot just destroy your property because it is on their land.

♥♥♥♥ing idiot

ArkQ
10-17-2014, 03:00 PM
You might want to "excersize" your brain a bit because it will still be a land grab. As soon as the announcement flashes across the screen on day one most likely, people are going to RUSH the land. Also your statement about dictating who can have land there is completely false. They can only control the extremely close proximity of the actual spot they place their claim. As an alpha player and coming from RU and KR, they cannot destroy your property unless you have built inside the castle and possibly right near it. So those who have land in the same zone yet away from the castle are safe!\

"Each Lord collects property taxes in the form of gold from all individuals who build in their zone and can also destroy any dwellings erected within their castle’s walls." straight from the article. They can control the taxes and collect said taxes, but they cannot just destroy your property because it is on their land.

♥♥♥♥ing idiot

yeah .. i'm the ♥♥♥♥ing idiot cause you end up raging on a forum when someone tries to help aleviate un-founded concerns.
that fact that some of the land is controllable.. makes it a diffrent land grab from the land hackers who have no affliation within the controlling guild/faction.
never said there wouldn't be any land. all my post did was to add information.
all you did , with your snarky reply was to show a basic self centered attitute assuming everyone else who plays AA or posts on the forum should know everything you knew about it already.
but you go on ahead and keep thuggin' yo self on da forumz brotha' .. cause you 'se a Gaangsta on da internets!
much love to ya momma my Ni**a. Payce !

fastfaux
10-17-2014, 03:15 PM
You're so damn right...sadly

no he's not the land hack counts down demo timers not land not open and a guild has to purify the land first before the other land can be grabbed, meaning all the land is going to be open and free to "legit" players not botter or hackers, people need to understand what the hack or the bot is first before crying about it.

Frud
10-17-2014, 03:22 PM
So um... is this going to fix bots? Because they're absolutely destroying the game and the economy.

New content is great but fixing bots and hacks should be priority #1.

Heckyeahboo
10-17-2014, 03:47 PM
yeah .. i'm the ♥♥♥♥ing idiot cause you end up raging on a forum when someone tries to help aleviate un-founded concerns.
that fact that some of the land is controllable.. makes it a diffrent land grab from the land hackers who have no affliation within the controlling guild/faction.
never said there wouldn't be any land. all my post did was to add information.
all you did , with your snarky reply was to show a basic self centered attitute assuming everyone else who plays AA or posts on the forum should know everything you knew about it already.
but you go on ahead and keep thuggin' yo self on da forumz brotha' .. cause you 'se a Gaangsta on da internets!
much love to ya momma my Ni**a. Payce !

Its because your giving out false information because you think you know everything yet are wrong. If you don't know something then don't say anything about it. The information that you did give the people who matter already know it.
It will be the same damn land grab. I already know people on Naima that plan on grabbing 15+ houses worth of land as soon as they see the announcement. Why do you think those 15 gilda houses are still selling on the AH? Get real man. I personally have 20+ houses I plan on placing down. I could care less what you call me or think I am, I know I am right as I was about the initial land grab people thought was never going to happen.

Keflin
10-17-2014, 04:23 PM
... and can burn it at will if its within thier sphere of influence.

Hence only an idiot would give up land already claimed for risk of losing it. I do not see any relief to a land shortage with the new continent opening up. Only granting more land to the powerful guilds/alliances.

My two cents...

Isteral
10-17-2014, 08:07 PM
guys did yall learn from the last mistake? Ya'll should take yalls time so we dont have a screwup like the first five weeks were.... couldnt even headstart properly.... push your dates back i wont mind a farthing.... at least get the bugs strait first.

Zizipepe
10-17-2014, 09:23 PM
So no more answer from gm? I dont see them or he dont answer about: gliders, hasla weapon?

Isteral
10-17-2014, 09:39 PM
probably after work time..... just saying

Jackblade
10-17-2014, 09:52 PM

My money is on the first 1-10 days. I'm keeping it broad so that i cant lose the bet ;D
But on a more serious note, it depends on the rush, a server like Caliel for example, you'll probably find a plot there even after a few hours.

MagisterMortalis
10-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Not sure if this was asked, but will pirates benefit from this update? Because currently, they have two safe areas that they can go to.

Unhyper
10-17-2014, 11:57 PM
Land is claimed by bots on Kyprosa. It does a fine job of killing the immersion and sense of exploration when you know that even if by chance you came across an expired plot, as soon as you demolish the house or scarecrow it is instantly claimed by a hacker.

I'd be interested in hearing about concrete efforts you are taking to ensure this doesn't happen in Auroria, but then again I like the ideas of world peace and Santa Claus, too.

nito99
10-18-2014, 12:39 AM
So can we get some infos about the materials for the submarines? Are they the same they where back in Alpha or are the completely changed. Not that Solid Shafts will lose its value but still....

Anyway hopefully I get a message :D

Bisbock
10-18-2014, 12:40 AM
disconnect

Kiyoko
10-18-2014, 01:13 AM
So the library, and obsidian weapons will be available then as well? Ah you answered that quickly

edit: Nevermind, I misunderstood which library it's talking about.

Neuromanc
10-18-2014, 02:54 AM
In other words, we still have to play with skill trees what were rebalanced for 55lvl cap while we will get just 50lvl? Thats ...******ed.

Tammuz
10-18-2014, 05:07 AM
Will auroria armour drop in the new zones?

i should hope so! even if they do keep it at its 1.2 crazy rare drop rate

Mentalsoft
10-18-2014, 05:07 AM
omg why on the 4th of november on a tuesday while people work sigh again no nice land spot

Nexxius
10-18-2014, 05:11 AM
When are dwarves coming? I really want to play one.

Also is the party boat and other bungalows coming out? :3

Mr Bawkbagawk
10-18-2014, 06:46 AM
Well, I cannot think of any way this can end badly. Is it really too much to ask that you NOT rush this expansion to market? It would be really nice if you could get rid of the bots and bugs before you add more bugs. If you could even do a proper patch without grossly underestimating how long it will take, I might have some faith in your ability to make this expansion a success.

Tropheus
10-18-2014, 07:17 AM
FYI they never planned on adding scepters. They added the healer weapons because that was needed. There is no reason that scepters HAVE to be added. If you honestly can't level/grind/play without a scepter, and don't feel like crafting one or doing a dungeon to get one, then you are doing it wrong.

that is the way i view all hasla weapons, it shouldn't exist. and they are OP for how easily they can be farmed compared to crafted weapons.

Wiggy
10-18-2014, 07:40 AM
30% more land to buy off of hackers ! get your wallets ready !

kamred
10-18-2014, 08:15 AM
fix the damm lag before auroria!

Oberrill
10-18-2014, 08:30 AM
Att: Wrathfulrampage - They do nok offer any support of this game. Been waiting for answer from support for 7 days now. LOVE IT!

i received my answer after 13 days. Of course it was a worthless canned answer. So you are correct.No support.

Oberrill
10-18-2014, 08:44 AM
Its because your giving out false information because you think you know everything yet are wrong. If you don't know something then don't say anything about it. The information that you did give the people who matter already know it.
It will be the same damn land grab. I already know people on Naima that plan on grabbing 15+ houses worth of land as soon as they see the announcement. Why do you think those 15 gilda houses are still selling on the AH? Get real man. I personally have 20+ houses I plan on placing down. I could care less what you call me or think I am, I know I am right as I was about the initial land grab people thought was never going to happen.

This is what needs to be fixed. Put a limit on the number of properties that can be owned by any player. If you do not, once again the land is going to go to a few players who are able to play at the proper time. The fact that a greedy player can take so much while caring nothing for other players is the most disgusting part of this game. Worse by far than the lag and dcs. You have already lost players due to this and you are going to lose more.
I do not work that day and might well have the chance to hog land. But I will not. In fact, if I have my large scarecrow and a house placed by then, I will not enter the land rush at all.

Read the above message!!! Notice people already planning to be greedy hogs taking way beyond what they need. Stop them!!!

Araviel
10-18-2014, 09:05 AM
is there zones / places in auroria where houses cannot be destroyed ? I mean who works like contested / in war zones.

runelynx
10-18-2014, 09:41 AM
I am glad that this is coming to our severs and everything, but seriously, Trion, stop pushing MAJOR game updates out without warning like this. Some of us here have lives. Both the official launch and now this huge update were announced less than 3 weeks before coming. That seems fair. I mean, who would want to plan for this? It's not like there is a huge, priceless, and very limited resource on these major updates. Oh wait. There is? I know I'll be missing the entire land rush thanks to this.

/rant

First, breathe.

Second, since when is 3 weeks equivalent to "basically no notice"... a little too much of a leap there, sir.

runelynx
10-18-2014, 09:42 AM
is there zones / places in auroria where houses cannot be destroyed ? I mean who works like contested / in war zones.

Yes. Each zone where a guild can claim has an area where they can destroy homes... there are places outside of that where homes cannot be destroyed.

Black77
10-18-2014, 12:19 PM
This game has become so tedious with a strain on LP , and materials which had to be adjusted for drop rate , that the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ out weighs any fun factor.

Trion Cant even get rid of the hacks and land grab problems , before they implement another large content add.

So many damn Bugs and broken ♥♥♥♥ in this game , no way in hell you will ever see balance of any kind.
Way to many good games to play instead of this Korean ♥♥♥♥ game. All this game is , is a grind time sink and nothing more, with a ♥♥♥♥ty cash shop to scarf your money needlessly .

Money is never a problem if the game is fun and people can progress, but when you see stupid ♥♥♥♥ like this being added before its ready and you haven't straightened out the existing problems , then you know for certain , the company is ♥♥♥♥.

Stupid ♥♥♥ Koreans , and scapes your an idiot for not getting on there ♥♥♥♥♥ to fix the mess. Plus you and your staffs lack of major communication to the player base is Pathetic. Good ridence to this ♥♥♥♥ game.

Snazz
10-18-2014, 01:04 PM
If you really want to fix the land grab issues either place a limit on the maximum number of properties that an individual may have per server, which is a good suggestion but I believe an incorrect one.

The other option, limit plot placement to ONE per DAY. This done on a permanent basis would limit land grab, cripple the scripted house placement and do so without hurting those that lose there housing/plot in the wars.

Other than that, Yay! I finally get the content I paid $100US for. Oh, I get it at the end of my scheduled Patron time (good news is that I got 1/2 month extra time do to all the failures to function.)

To little to late! Trion I will only give one last chance, KILL the HACKS and SCRIPT KIDDIES!

Remember kids, you can always vote with your wallet.

Shalynx
10-18-2014, 01:28 PM
Wtf with the european version ?

Open auroria without librairy, without obsidian, made the cash shop one of the most important thing in the game, wtf trion, can you just play take example on RU version ? Too hard for you ?

Listenning from players guys, you failed your release, we paid like 140dollars for an archeum pack as a founder, now f2p can buy a pack better than what we get.

Can you please just have the old mentality of mmo developper ? Do event, have GM online, try to do the best for player ?

It's time for you guys, to be smart, win money for 6 month and close your game ? Or do what the player ask you to do, and made your game survive a little bit more, and you will gain more money.

It's basic management man, if u'r still want to have in your mind "money money money money" i suggest you to do what the player want, and you will get more, today you push player to give you money for nothing, the craft, the main thing in this game is useless cuz of hasla weapon, man, it's hard to do worst than you...

Anyway, sorry for the bad english, hope one of the community manager will read this, hope they going to understand one day what they need to do a great version of the game ? Like RU ?

Bye !

Heart Valentine
10-18-2014, 01:30 PM
Library and the lv55 cap have been the only thing I cared about in an "auroria" release. What a massive let down.

So much disappointment.

Anyone know how you can just play the Korean or Russian version (With some sort of translation perhaps)?

Anath
10-18-2014, 02:46 PM
Library and the lv55 cap have been the only thing I cared about in an "auroria" release. What a massive let down.

So much disappointment.

Anyone know how you can just play the Korean or Russian version (With some sort of translation perhaps)?

They said at least 200 times library and lvl 55 wouldn't come for months after release...

Shalynx
10-18-2014, 02:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnYD57pUrvc&list=PLho6EP8UZQc2H3soEdooZCmcJqcGnz0Zn

Shalynx
10-18-2014, 02:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnYD57pUrvc&list=UUgv2_w0HveLN_JgFGTqwmTw

Shalynx
10-18-2014, 02:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnYD57pUrvc&list=UUgv2_w0HveLN_JgFGTqwmTw

sSaSs
10-18-2014, 03:17 PM
scape can you explain why the obsidian weapons (the first 3 tier), the first 3 tier are from auroria and not the library so why not implement them in the game ?

Isleofview
10-18-2014, 04:53 PM
I score your game 5 star in a few areas, 1 star in some and 2-3 stars in most.

I, like most, have felt cheated by poorly thought out mechanics and apparent exploits available.

Sooo , put yourself in the shoes of a number of players who purchased your game for 4 days head start, only to find no available land .

For some, the learning curve was steep and by the time the game process was understood most land gone and often multiple lots to single players.

No fun spending a portion of each game session travelling around checking demolition dates, only to find those sites , rumored to be taken by hackers. ( maybe a lottery system would be more fair, sell tickets in market)

I suggest

Make it plain as to what type of land will be available in Auroria.

Allow early access to players who are patrons and paid for the initial head start,AND do not and have not owned any land anywhere.

Prohibit any player to own land in Auroria, who has already owned at least 1 property anywhere, from owning land for 4 weeks.

Other matters

Please fix the mentor/ mentee mechanic in dungeons , maybe allow 1 of each to unlock for ALL eligible players in the group.

Your judicial system makes a mockery of out democratic court system, great feature but it needs some changes . what on earth do you think you are teaching young players.At the least build in some form of compensation to victims of product theft.

You missed a great opportunity to teach lessons of actions and consequences, still I guess it only reflects on current society.

And the pile of rocks in the court room? hmmmm ! Bring out the owners of the game , the top rung , those who authorised this. maybe I throw a rock , maybe not .

In any case shame on those people. Isnt our society in bad enough shape without promoting poor behavior in a game?

I suspect the land barons, gold farmers and generally greed filled characters will protest at my suggestions . to them........ Say my name... softly... with feeling.

Isleofview

Oberrill
10-18-2014, 06:22 PM

I, like most, have felt cheated by poorly thought out mechanics and apparent exploits available.

Sooo , put yourself in the shoes of a number of players who purchased your game for 4 days head start, only to find no available land .

For some, the learning curve was steep and by the time the game process was understood most land gone and often multiple lots to single players.

No fun spending a portion of each game session travelling around checking demolition dates, only to find those sites , rumored to be taken by hackers. ( maybe a lottery system would be more fair, sell tickets in market)

I suggest

Allow early access to players who are patrons and paid for the initial head start,AND do not and have not owned any land anywhere.

Prohibit any player to own land in Auroria, who has already owned at least 1 property anywhere, from owning land for 4 weeks.

Other matters

Please fix the mentor/ mentee mechanic in dungeons , maybe allow 1 of each to unlock for ALL eligible players in the group.

Your judicial system makes a mockery of out democratic court system, great feature but it needs some changes . what on earth do you think you are teaching young players.At the least build in some form of compensation to victims of product theft.

You missed a great opportunity to teach lessons of actions and consequences, still I guess it only reflects on current society.

And the pile of rocks in the court room? hmmmm ! Bring out the owners of the game , the top rung , those who authorised this. maybe I throw a rock , maybe not .

In any case shame on those people. Isnt our society in bad enough shape without promoting poor behavior in a game?

I suspect the land barons, gold farmers and generally greed filled characters will protest at my suggestions . to them........ Say my name... softly... with feeling.

Isleofview

Excellent post!

satinembers
10-18-2014, 08:41 PM
Please implement server transfer before you launch Auroria! I still have my first character locked on a server I don't play on and would like to transfer to my other server without deleting him.

Carthalo
10-18-2014, 08:43 PM
Just wondering but will the Gazebo farm be available at Auroria launch ?

NiburuSUN
10-18-2014, 08:52 PM

I suggest

Other matters

Isleofview

in short you need someone to hold your hand and point you out how to play. How can you not know about the system with headstart when you could play beta weekends.

Also land is opening up, people quitting or not able to support their 4+ properties

Pseudolus
10-18-2014, 09:24 PM
When are dwarves coming? I really want to play one.

Also is the party boat and other bungalows coming out? :3

Apparently in the Korean version the large bungalow, a new land house, new ship, and several new customization options for ships came out. It's a little bit worrying that Trion doesn't mention any of this in it's promo, but we can hope.

ProtosX
10-18-2014, 11:03 PM
Wow seems like scapes doesnt have intel on like 80% of the questions on this thread. Anyway, they have around 2 weeks to fix everything, from Teleport hacks, speed hacks, Land grab hacks, FREEZE hacks etc.

or else...

this is how i see auroria coming...

when auroria Auroria opens
1: Teleport Hack USERS teleports directly to auroria
2: While everyone is sailing to auroria, the same Tele hack users already camping the anya veins
3: Same players will use speed hacks to kill anyone who tries to get the anya veins (there is a rumor that a super armor hack is already in use making the player a GOD)
4: When they secure all materials they will craft the packs and use teleport hacks to go directly to the heartstones
5: the end.

Will this hacker FEAR getting banned? just FYI, this users are READY to get banned!

everything is exploited simply by using the teleport hack & speed hack. thats a 1-2 hacks out of a battalion of hacks ingame...

The future of auroria, the future of Archeage...

Curiousasalways
10-19-2014, 01:58 AM
Considering the fact that the client can only display a maximum of 200 players on screen at the same time (the setting is in the options menu - default is 100) and that there will be over 2000 players at the mines in Exeloch at the moment of release, the server is going to crash several times.

This will be exactly the same situation as headstart - Trions personal clusterf*ck again.

I dont know why I bother.

Bitbit
10-19-2014, 05:42 AM
Hai Scapes, I don't know where to post my report already. I being hardworking post every email custsupport trion provide. But no any single feedback from you guy. I wish u can help me.

Can you check my account. Don't know why suddenly yesterday i get banned by trion ?? Can give me good reason why ?? I never use any bot / 3rd party in game. Why i get banned ??

I already make appeal and report to appeals@trionworlds.com.
And the sad part, no any single email feedback from you guy.. Please check my account, what going on~

"Your question has been received. Due to heavier than normal traffic, our wait times are longer than usual. We will be in touch as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.
To update your question with additional information, click here to login and update your ticket.

If you are unable to log in you can reply directly to this email and it will update your ticket."

This what your system reply me, but i can't login because my account already banned. Then i reply directly to trionworld3@mailwc.custhelp.com, already 2 days. But i never get any answer by your side.

Release my alternate account. All my item, gold . Inside there.. Including 250 gilda +++ . You know how hard to farm 250 gilda by doing daily quest everyday ??????

Seen i can't update my ticket .. Here i give you my Question Ref No. (i already make more then 3 report)

Question Reference # 141019-000606
Question Reference # 141018-001380
Question Reference # 141018-001365

And using this account, i already submit my report to your team. Please refer this Ref No.#

141019-001520
141018-001565

thank you for your cooperation ~

Bitbit
10-19-2014, 05:46 AM
Wow seems like scapes doesnt have intel on like 80% of the questions on this thread. Anyway, they have around 2 weeks to fix everything, from Teleport hacks, speed hacks, Land grab hacks, FREEZE hacks etc.

or else...

2: While everyone is sailing to auroria, the same Tele hack users already camping the anya veins
3: Same players will use speed hacks to kill anyone who tries to get the anya veins (there is a rumor that a super armor hack is already in use making the player a GOD)
4: When they secure all materials they will craft the packs and use teleport hacks to go directly to the heartstones

Will this hacker FEAR getting banned? just FYI, this users are READY to get banned!

everything is exploited simply by using the teleport hack & speed hack. thats a 1-2 hacks out of a battalion of hacks ingame...

ProtosX. That Hack already READY to get banned.. But sad thing, even non-hack users, Why Trion banned too?? funny part right.
Clean user - their anyhow banned
Bot , Hacker - still free outside there

Scapes/trion teams/Admin = "please be fair to us" Release our account.

Kaosfury
10-19-2014, 06:01 AM
Im not sure if I believe all the people getting banned for nothing. Honestly I think mlst of yku are cheaters.....not hackers.....hackers use there knowledge of programmi g and creating scripts to manipulate , bypass, and infiltrate computers.

Most of you just download a file made by a hacker...throw it in your Archeage folder, and run around like you have knowledge.

Pfffffft

Bitbit
10-19-2014, 06:15 AM
Im not sure if I believe all the people getting banned for nothing. Honestly I think mlst of yku are cheaters.....not hackers.....hackers use there knowledge of programmi g and creating scripts to manipulate , bypass, and infiltrate computers.

Most of you just download a file made by a hacker...throw it in your Archeage folder, and run around like you have knowledge.

Pfffffft

I wish they give me good reason, why i get banned ? Some of people say because i talk about forbidden word "seagm" ?? is it true ?? if i talk about seagm ingame i will get banned ?? is not about i will bought any gold from them. And some of them say because my patron bugged, no show expired date and their suspect me "using hack" to bugged it ?? is it our fault about the patron expired date bugged ?? .. Scapes, please check about it . Those account you are team banned, please check and release it.

Jorinde
10-19-2014, 06:56 AM
So whats being done to stop the Land hacks from Dropping down 5+ plots to block up land??

if people miss out on land because of these hacks people are going to leave...

yes,that is very true...i want very much have a farm house but i cant find any land because it is taken all already..and i have no idea how to reach Auroria..have so much people already got a ship? I need join a guild (with a ship?) to go from Nuia to Haranya or other direction? I would ask to join a guild but with all that gold spamming the chat is not really usable! And against hacks i would anyhow have no chance to get land for a house...at least i will become angry and stop paying for an abo when i even with abo cant use my house design!

Jorinde
10-19-2014, 07:37 AM
@Stanky :Sure, you can play free here but then you are very restricted..i dont understand at all why they made it f2p AND p2p? In GW2 (where you had to pay only ONCE!) they got rid of the gold spammer+bots because they care more...and tbh i am angry that i cant find any spot for a house..when have you been last time running around and looking for free spots?

juju
10-19-2014, 08:35 AM

or else...

If you don't like cheaters or hackers...quit Archeage. The paradise of hackers, cheaters and bots is on Archeage with trion protect them.

name
10-19-2014, 10:07 AM
i still have to learn to play and learn the excisting dungeons, i`m either getting too old or i`m just a bit too not caring about learning bossfights :D
still need to learn to play some melee char, but seems a bit weird to play in these dungeons while bosses move around so fast.
i find myself more running after it than actualy hitting it.
never like to play ranged, i`m too dumb for that.
it `s also just not my thing :D

Zercon
10-19-2014, 12:28 PM
Trion does not care about hacks that is why they do not have a spot on the forums to report them
out of 20,000 banned accounts 99% was from players getting their money back

here is a video of a player Raneldor on tahyang server using glider hack, gliding with a fish pack on

http://youtu.be/5Yo4onYAz3g

ADRAGONZOMBIE
10-19-2014, 01:21 PM
I must know... are we getting the maid outfit in November also?

Heart Valentine
10-19-2014, 01:55 PM
I must know... are we getting the maid outfit in November also?

That will probably be it's own separate update that takes 6 hours to patch in and a year from now.

tooncinator
10-19-2014, 01:59 PM
How about drums? Will drums start working with sheet music then?

This is my biggest concern in the game aswell. I don't care about castles or land, I just want a functional drumline percussion pack. It's impossible to keep a beat trying to play it manually.

SlowZ
10-19-2014, 05:16 PM
lol peoples that use bots defending they self here omg..

Bitbit
10-19-2014, 05:33 PM
Trion does not care about hacks that is why they do not have a spot on the forums to report them
out of 20,000 banned accounts 99% was from players getting their money back

here is a video of a player Raneldor on tahyang server using glider hack, gliding with a fish pack on

http://youtu.be/5Yo4onYAz3g

You are right. If Trion never release my account back, i want my money back. Spend to much on credit & Patron, at the end get banned.

Keigo
10-19-2014, 07:40 PM

later on...when?

deadstreet01
10-19-2014, 10:45 PM
So what are your plans on Land Grab Hackers when auroria is up?.. especially when u announced it early they would probably be ready for that launch..

kudox117
10-19-2014, 10:47 PM
fix that land grabbing hack before releasing auroria or every land will be gone in seconds

Dabih
10-19-2014, 11:14 PM
ok so far except the whining, for all the 3rd pt programms, which i agree, i have to inform you that Trion and XL did well to put the update on 4th, because my little no brain friends from what you say seems you dont know that in EVERY ♥♥♥♥ING mmorpg the day that each BIG update goes live, the server will have many bugs and other issues, SO Trion and XL thoughtfully for our wellfare decided to put it midweek so less ignorant people QQ about normal things happened when big updates go live than put it for example Saturday and then all of us start crying like weak people "oohhh we cant play!!, ohhh its full of bugs, ohhh what have you done Trion, ohhh the game is broken!!!" so what you prefer, being able to play the weekend normally and enjoy game or play midweek withm all the possible bugs and possible server maintenances to fix the possible bugs?

Briseris
10-20-2014, 07:16 AM
Let's hope that all the cheaters already got their account marked if they ever used a cheating tool. Silent ban. Marked for a later suppression. With unliking of any housing item they have possessed, the day the account gets deleted. Permanent ban of the IP would be the top uhahaha! Seriously, THIS CANNOT PASS ON AURORIA release. Or they better kick ban forever those low minded cheaters so that they'll end up creating a new account at lvl 1 with NO LAND AT ALL. Justice can still return.

Alveran
10-20-2014, 07:43 AM
Are dwarves coming with this release, and will I be able to race change?

Panzerghost
10-20-2014, 07:45 AM
Will Trion/XLgames have the hacking land grabbers under control before this releases?

xDeaf
10-20-2014, 07:56 AM
So......No level 55 thats IS THE END-GAME in terms of not playing farming/trading simulator. No Obsidian/Aya Armors no library coinpurses no level 51+ monsters and most of all this is just being rushed as to keep the people here in terms of " hey we got an expansion" or hey we can actually get some land now that we are patron.

Seriously the only good thing from my point of view is that hopefully the 10man dungeon will be good and you can farm honor points anytime in those areas....unless i missread the "auroria release" part.

So also no tier 2/3 hasla weapons? Seems nice. Any ETA @SCAPES when we actually get end-game content and not farming simulator/more land for people that will lose it anyway to the hackers?

Maebh
10-20-2014, 12:28 PM
Wont bots just packet load all the land they desire and leave nothing for the honest players?

Isteral
10-20-2014, 12:39 PM
ok so far except the whining, for all the 3rd pt programms, which i agree, i have to inform you that Trion and XL did well to put the update on 4th, because my little no brain friends from what you say seems you dont know that in EVERY ♥♥♥♥ING mmorpg the day that each BIG update goes live, the server will have many bugs and other issues, SO Trion and XL thoughtfully for our wellfare decided to put it midweek so less ignorant people QQ about normal things happened when big updates go live than put it for example Saturday and then all of us start crying like weak people "oohhh we cant play!!, ohhh its full of bugs, ohhh what have you done Trion, ohhh the game is broken!!!" so what you prefer, being able to play the weekend normally and enjoy game or play midweek withm all the possible bugs and possible server maintenances to fix the possible bugs?

Nope they are competing with WoW which is launching on the 13th that is way too obvious......

Regosichar
10-20-2014, 01:58 PM
is there even a back up plan for hackers getting all the new land? these hacks are well established, and without releasing any statement on this issue alone, you are basically forcing all your paying customers to acquire hack programs just to see their own money investment in your game approach its purpose.

I think it's becoming a majority, players who have personally lost out to hackers. now even some 8x8's are being instantly claimed as soon as they free up, sometimes by people who are either invisible, or just not anywhere near you.

im glad the auroria opens before my first month of patron ends. if hackers are just given this new patch, im gonna have be mature and cancel my sub.

if you wont fix the hackers, and make content just for them to get, then you essentially are the hackers, and i wont pay for that, no matter how great your product could be.