PDA

View Full Version : MlanceM you have a bot in your guild!

Splat
10-18-2014, 07:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o0xPCtn.png

thought you would like to know

didn't give a crap about being attacked

ran in a straight line right through a nui statue when it could have survived and waitied for us greens to get bored and leave your member alone

also teleported forward like most bots do even though it doesn't have a skill set that allows for teleporting

Slippery
10-18-2014, 07:42 PM
Slippery does not approve das bots!

Ostracized
10-18-2014, 08:02 PM
MlanceM has a TON of bots. You can find at least 3-5 members all sporting the tag in Windscour everynight... and the same ones since launch that have been reported 100's of times.

Trion has made it clear... they ban bots only as a show... and then let them back.

Hotpockets
10-18-2014, 08:51 PM
MlanceM has a TON of bots. You can find at least 3-5 members all sporting the tag in Windscour everynight... and the same ones since launch that have been reported 100's of times.

Trion has made it clear... they ban bots only as a show... and then let them back.

Yeah I'm out in Windscour all the time and they're always out there with the suspect debuff. Ridiculous that they haven't been banned yet.

Splat
10-18-2014, 09:26 PM
Yeah I'm out in Windscour all the time and they're always out there with the suspect debuff. Ridiculous that they haven't been banned yet.

so bot guild is botting ?

Hotpockets
10-18-2014, 09:53 PM
so bot guild is botting ?

Pretty much. lols