PDA

View Full Version : Encrypted Keepers - [EU] - Eastern Side

Raizen Cruer
05-21-2014, 06:08 AM
Encrypted Keepers

Hello, I am welcoming you to the Encrypted Keepers

We are planning to become one of the tightest family oriented guilds in Archeage with good organization.
So here are the following Reasons for my claim:

I am not planning to make a zerg guild unless we shall have enough officers and overall leadership to control it.

The size will not be more than 75 members at this stage, we want a small and strong guild that will become you're new family.

When a new officer gets appointed the guild size will increase in 25, to keep the organization at max in every aspect of PvP/PvE/Crafting/Trading (Currently 2 Active Officers)

Each player will have his own role in the guild depends on what he likes, The guild is not planning to stay on the same spot it was yesterday so everyone will do something for the guild to progress, Every member greatly counts.

We will make guild emblem and website with great amount of ranks that shall explain with details the role of each officer, group of members and more.

Goals:

To become a great community who fully supports its members and allies in time of need.

We shall be the Exemplar of SIZE DOESN'T MATTER! :) quality vs quantity

Having a good reputation in the faction but terrifying to the enemy.

Most likely to declare war on Guilds who intentionally PK their own Faction (Acting as "Peacekeepers" Inside the faction)

Most likely to become a "Multi Gaming Guild" that means we will play other games too not just Archeage.

Rules:

Rules are written in the Website > Forum > General Discussion > The Keepers Rules.

If you wish to join us than register in our website or sent a mail here in the forum.
http://encryptedkeepers.shivtr.com

xZiggy
05-21-2014, 09:00 AM
Free bump :)

Raizen Cruer
05-24-2014, 11:16 AM
Bump~ Did some changes :)
and now we have a website :D

Aghorelia
06-02-2014, 02:05 PM
Added to the registry Guild.

Haitoku No Honoo
08-13-2014, 12:33 PM
Are you guys going to start as soon as the Open Beta begins? :D
(btw long time no see, or maybe speak is the best word lol)

Bzykumi
08-22-2014, 10:36 AM
On which realm are you on during the closed betas?

Xannziee
08-24-2014, 06:27 AM
On which realm are you on during the closed betas?
I joined on Eanna :)

DoctorFunnyBunny
08-24-2014, 07:48 AM
i wanna join you :D my caractername: Arlagor on the server kyprosa

Xannziee
08-24-2014, 09:46 AM
i wanna join you :D my caractername: Arlagor on the server kyprosa
Welcome! :D