PDA

View Full Version : PVP Build - 1 v 1 - Bandit

AlexKonusa
03-31-2014, 01:55 AM
Hello, past few days i've been watching this forum and people ask what kind of BUILD they should go for. Answer to that is there might be 120 Clases you can pick but only half of them are playable unless you want to be useless in game. Although some people might not agree with me its their call.

Today i'm going to write and explain one of my favorite classes "Damaged Based Class" mostly useless in raids other than clean up the area and protect his raid in action while they focus on killing the boss.

Class Name: Bandit
Main Weapon: Two Handed
Stat Weapon: Bow
Skill Tree: Attack/Resistance/Secretiveness
Role: 1v1 / Damage Dealing
PVP Armour: Heavy ( Metal )
PVE Armour: Middle (Leather)

About; Bandit is a great class to choose if you're aiming for PVP and that's what you will focus on, hence Bandint will not have a big role in Boss Raids, Castle Attacks or Castle Defend. Although Bandit is a very useful class for killing Heals, Tanks or Rangers. Main role of a bandit is to take out the heal or the tank with in the enemy raid that will weaken its strength giving your raid ability to take out the rest of the enemy in no time without their heal. Although thats my main point of playing this character and yeah remember good bandit players will outrun you in honor points anytime. Although it don't matteritsup to you if you want to take out the heal or the tank, THE MAIN point of playing BANDIT is to DEAL as much damage in short amount of time, killing the enemmy.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2vjec6c.png

Skill Tree

Attack - Very effective skill tree as it has 5 Combat skills and 3 Buffs. This skill tree has 2 Combos which knocks enemy down giving a high chance to deal critical damage. Includes a skill that removes some of the enemy stuns and buffs. In my opinion I would say that this is a very important tree within the whole build.

Resistance - Another great skill tree, this skill tree is mostly used to absorb damage that is being dealt with the ability to catch up with the enemy if they are trying to escape.

Secretiveness - Important skill tree to have because not only that it has two combos to knock the enemy down, but also a buff that gives you a huge ability to strike a critical damage and kill the enemy in few hits.

Combos; There are more combos, below is the only ones I can remember.
http://i57.tinypic.com/10mk6qd.png

In Action;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2IG9ToRiOU

This is my first Guide so please if theres anything i've missed or questions please comment below.

KeksX
03-31-2014, 03:30 AM
How do you build up deathwish? It seems like it takes really long for you to build it up and make perforation useful, so whats the main damage source?

AlexKonusa
03-31-2014, 03:41 AM
How do you build up deathwish? It seems like it takes really long for you to build it up and make perforation useful, so whats the main damage source?
Main damage source is the Combos + Crit, thats why Leather Armour is very important in pvp... if you fail you'll have to go invisible untill cool down is finished cause its pretty long 20-30secs.

KeksX
03-31-2014, 03:43 AM
I see! Why don't you just take Hard Cut and the last passive of calling to back it up though? You can build up 20 stacks of deathwish in 3-4 seconds, if that crits its an insane amount of damage.

AlexKonusa
03-31-2014, 03:50 AM
I see! Why don't you just take Hard Cut and the last passive of calling to back it up though? You can build up 20 stacks of deathwish in 3-4 seconds, if that crits its an insane amount of damage.

Well simply because you need to stun/knock the enemy down and deal INSANE amount of damage in 1-2 hits. + death wish wont deal enaugh damage to kill the enemy in 5-6 secs while its bieng down + Crit will only reach 1-1.5k at maximum.

P.S might confuse the skill names though. Don't use english patch for RU AA hence i speak Russian

SilverCrest
03-31-2014, 07:02 AM
thx for guide i like it
+1 for karma=)

AeonAuron
03-31-2014, 01:11 PM
I do agree on that. If you are going to "waste" your 3 seconds on building Deathwish stacks, you are probably going to be dead in that time. :)