PDA

View Full Version : Hello, comrades.

Reiken
10-20-2014, 11:19 AM
I've been lurking around the forums for a long time now but never actually got around to posting anything on the forums.

So, hello! I am Reiken, co leader of The Prowletariat on Tahyang.

Been playing MMO's for a long time now. The first MMO's I actually remember dedicating myself to being Ragnarok Online and Lineage 2, at least before EVE sank its claws into me. Which is kind of why I gravitated towards ArcheAge. It's EVE lite, in a fantasy setting.

I primarily play tank and dps classes and am one of those silly people that likes to RP. Even stranger still, love to PvP too.

Anyway! See you all around the forums and Tahyang.

Auss
10-21-2014, 08:48 AM
This is not allowed ^ and i've reported it to the Community Team.

Exchange of in-game items or services for real-world currency other than those items and services sold by Trion Worlds is not allowed..
Advertisements or direct links to pages encouraging commercial transactions on our forums. This includes overt promotion/astroturfing/recruiting for other games.

Asper Kaos
10-21-2014, 04:58 PM
This is not allowed ^ and i've reported it to the Community Team.

Exchange of in-game items or services for real-world currency other than those items and services sold by Trion Worlds is not allowed..
Advertisements or direct links to pages encouraging commercial transactions on our forums. This includes overt promotion/astroturfing/recruiting for other games.

I...don't see him trying to do anything you say he has done. :x