PDA

View Full Version : Patron Status Issues

Kitachie
10-20-2014, 11:34 AM
Hi Trion,

Ok so my patron issue is slightly different from what others have been posting. I started playing on launch and tried to buy patron with a credit card. Your website wasn't having any of that, but that's ok I bought credits and got 30days patron. Then there was something about free 30days with the whole mess at launch. So in short, for the past few weeks my account showed that patron would expire on November 17th. This maintenance was supposed to fix patron errors, but instead it created an error. My in-game timer now says it will expire today October 20th at 18:16. Here is the even stranger part... When I check my account page, scroll all the way down, and look where my patron timer should be, all it says is ARCHEAGE_OPT_IN.

So... I'm completely confused now. I still have patron on the website since I can access the live chat. I'm currently sitting in a 300+ queue though. I'm hoping I can get a quicker response here.

Kitachie
10-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Bump for great justice!

Kitachie
10-20-2014, 12:35 PM
So I found this response from Scapes. I hope it helps anyone looking at my post.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?92786-First-give-us-a-free-month-for-the-disaster-start...-then-take-it-away-again&p=905526&viewfull=1#post905526

Though it doesn't explain why my in-game timer says patron expires 10/20/2014 18:16 but the website say archeage_opt_in. (Yes I know where the website patron status is shown. I've looked at it before and seen other people's screenshots of it.)