PDA

View Full Version : ip banned without account banned

Loulani
10-20-2014, 11:41 AM
so i tried to log into my account and found out that i am banned (number 2016). However, i can log into the account via phone so it cannot be an account ban but is an ip ban. can you please fix this? -.-

character name: Loulani
server: NA server, Salphira

thanks in advance.
Loulani

Loulani2
10-20-2014, 11:05 PM
I sent a ticket about this issue from my second account that I used during Beta and which I cannot use to Access Glyph or the game from my home either. The number is #141021-002040 (in german)

Please check this and unban me -.-" I can't believe I come home and find myself IP banned without being actually banned ingame.

And yes, I have to actually do all this from work and/or phone because my darn IP at home is banned...

Also, I cannot log into the Website and or Glyph-Account-Site at home anymore...

Loulani2
10-20-2014, 11:50 PM
I sent a ticket about this issue from my second account that I used during Beta and which I cannot use to Access Glyph or the game from my home either. The number is #141021-002040 (in german)

Please check this and unban me -.-" I can't believe I come home and find myself IP banned without being actually banned ingame.

And yes, I have to actually do all this from work and/or phone because my darn IP at home is banned...

Also, I cannot log into the Website and or Glyph-Account-Site at home anymore...

Also, I logged in with the very same IP in the morning but in the afternoon it was banned.

Loulani2
10-21-2014, 02:16 AM
Also, I logged in with the very same IP in the morning but in the afternoon it was banned.

Can somebody check into this please as soon as possible? I am a bit addicted <_<