PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.13

Scapes
10-20-2014, 06:42 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/AA_ENV_Crafting_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/20/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-13/)

Adventurers,

ArcheAge is updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.13 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?94415)! The patch notes can be found below.

HALLOWTIDE
* The fall seasonal event Hallowtide begins October 21 and lasts until the Conquest of Auroria launch.
* An article with full details will be posted to announce this event.

GAMEPLAY
* The maximum distance to place property has been significantly reduced.
* Fixed incorrect housing zone text on the map.

INTERFACE
* This update introduces a potential fix for chat lines that exceed maximum length.
* This update introduces a potential fix for non-jurors and non-defendants speaking in Trial chat.
* Fixed incorrect salon text that was showing in German.

This update is about 150 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Server-Status) for details.

For the latest developments, be sure to visit our Launch FAQ (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52767-ArcheAge-Launch-Frequently-Asked-Questions) and Known Issues (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?47390-ArcheAge-Launch-Known-Issues) threads.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/20/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-13/)

Faisa
10-20-2014, 06:46 PM
Yay! Thank you. ^^

Oh, and first, =P

Imposture
10-20-2014, 06:53 PM
I like how it's a perfect 150mb patch and how the maintenance for 3-5hours was removed.
Also Scapes if you could please update Known Issues for those who are missing their 30day patron grant from the headstart, it would help those who are missing it know there is an issue as I am missing my month of patron that was not granted.

Should have my 90 days of patron from my Archeum Founder Pack + 30 days Disaster Headstart = 120days Expire at 01-19-14 Not in November.

Smooperman
10-20-2014, 06:57 PM
Great strategy, release content but leave bots running wild, killing mobs, mining, Buying/selling on the AH. And lets not forget all of the hacks as well.

ShadowPC
10-20-2014, 07:03 PM
Woo! New outfits maybe?

TheNoobWar
10-20-2014, 07:07 PM
Why does it state potential fixes for the chat lines? Shouldn't it be tested to work before being implemented?

Scapes
10-20-2014, 07:12 PM
Why does it state potential fixes for the chat lines? Shouldn't it be tested to work before being implemented?

XLGAMES has tested these changes but the method that spammers are using to circumvent those two limitations may be able to work around the fixes.

Scapes
10-20-2014, 07:13 PM
Also Scapes if you could please update Known Issues for those who are missing their 30day patron grant from the headstart, it would help those who are missing it know there is an issue as I am missing my month of patron that was not granted.

Yep, Known Issues thread has been updated to match.

Wasteoftime
10-20-2014, 07:13 PM
Quicker and quicker content releases without fixing known issues.

Tell me how that works out.

sillywabbituk
10-20-2014, 07:29 PM

What if i told you, the content was already created, years and years ago ^^.

Rigermortis
10-20-2014, 07:41 PM

Actually sounds to me like this patch is directly dealing with a known exploit - namely people claiming land from miles away - "The maximum distance to place property has been significantly reduced."

Toastbr0t
10-20-2014, 09:19 PM
are you gonna fix the constant lag on your servers eg. get real ones?
its even lagging at 3 am in the middle of the week.

Arialun
10-20-2014, 09:25 PM
150mb patch, we meet again....

Will it be another long, waiting time for maintenance? Let's hope not.

Grymmjow
10-20-2014, 11:43 PM
What do you do for the Hallowtide event?

DS708
10-20-2014, 11:57 PM
Sounds good! We may be able to actually see the hackers now, meaning we can report them? Interesting

FlawlessRuby
10-21-2014, 12:12 AM
I was hoping to see more fix about the game pvp and bot issue. Like not being able to attack an enemy that is murdering your friend, because he's in a safe zone like Two Tower.
The update better be good, because the bot are an heavy weight on this game...

Kid
10-21-2014, 12:45 AM
Did the Hallowtide event exist in Korea?

northerner
10-21-2014, 01:12 AM
Yep, Known Issues thread has been updated to match.

Does this also mean that as a Gold founder, I should actually have 60 day patron status + extra 30 day patron, so the Nov 16 2014 date is one month shorter than it should be?

Angelus
10-21-2014, 04:24 AM
Well i am a archeum founder. and my founder status was to end around the 20 oct. even though it should be to the start of next year.
And sent like 4 tickets for help. Some over a month old and havent gotten any help yet.
And cant contact them on chat either because their system dont recognize me as a paying customer.
And they dont give a damn answering the mails either. So im pretty stuck.

Shayley
10-21-2014, 04:51 AM
Nothing said about bots and hacks. I feel like an idiot for hyping this game up so much to my friends prelaunch.

iSlippY
10-21-2014, 06:06 AM
I like how it's a perfect 150mb patch and how the maintenance for 3-5hours was removed.

Should have my 90 days of patron from my Archeum Founder Pack + 30 days Disaster Headstart = 120days Expire at 01-19-14 Not in November.

I have this problem also? it displayed that my expiration will be on novmeber which is not.

Starhawke
10-21-2014, 07:36 AM

I second that...

Dhinhox
10-21-2014, 07:50 AM
Scapes

changing character of servers, any news?

thaile4ever
10-21-2014, 08:06 AM
150mb patch, we meet again....

Will it be another long, waiting time for maintenance? Let's hope not.

You should thank god, they got the change in that changed it from the 32GB patches from alpha

FateOfDeath
10-21-2014, 08:07 AM
i would like to see a fix for the UI getting reset every time i exit the game and come back. Have to re-do everything and set up my chat every time which isn't fun

viperpray
10-21-2014, 08:25 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BCaCd1n.png perfect 150MB patch u say?

nekmin
10-21-2014, 08:43 AM
Halloween event makes me happy.

Kaosfury
10-21-2014, 08:45 AM
Halloween event makes me happy.

Any more information on the Halloween stuff.... what to expect....or what's being added for fun.

Kaosfury
10-21-2014, 08:46 AM
i would like to see a fix for the UI getting reset every time i exit the game and come back. Have to re-do everything and set up my chat every time which isn't fun

I had this problem every time I logged in also..until last week...it suddenly stopped, hhe.

God that was annoying

MillzBryan
10-21-2014, 08:52 AM
So again, nothing about the lack of Housing space, so I will repost again:

I just want to know what is the strategy is to allow more land for houses. I have been on this game since the opening day and I have not been able to find land anywhere. I know this is the complaint with most players now. There is not enough land for all the items you allow to be produced and crafted. What has happened is a few really organized guilds have taken most of the land. You must fix this, the game is not enjoyable if you not able to take part of intended functions that require land. People are hacking more and cheating more because they are not able to get the resources that should be there for us. Houses are a resource and everyone, especially paying players should have the opportunity to be able to take part. I have been to every zone hoping for a spot only to find one scarecrow taking up the spot, a whole house could go. I also question how there is random plots that are only big enough for a house and a farm. Who gets that, how does a developer get away with making just make one spot for a house and a farm. I have paid too much money to not be able to take part in the game that promised paying customers would be able to own land. I also know that you had the same issue with the previous releases of this game in Korea and Russia. This means you know there is not enough land, and you are choosing not to do anything about it. The lack of communication is going to kill this game off.

Scroticus
10-21-2014, 09:03 AM
>.< Ugh, the whining of the plebs.... We meet again.

patemma
10-21-2014, 09:33 AM
>.< Ugh, the whining of the plebs.... We meet again.

BEST...FORUM NAME...EVER.... i spit out my coffee.....lol!

Badkitten
10-21-2014, 09:49 AM

I just want to know what is the strategy is to allow more land for houses. I have been on this game since the opening day and I have not been able to find land anywhere. I know this is the complaint with most players now. There is not enough land for all the items you allow to be produced and crafted. What has happened is a few really organized guilds have taken most of the land. You must fix this, the game is not enjoyable if you not able to take part of intended functions that require land. People are hacking more and cheating more because they are not able to get the resources that should be there for us. Houses are a resource and everyone, especially paying players should have the opportunity to be able to take part. I have been to every zone hoping for a spot only to find one scarecrow taking up the spot, a whole house could go. I also question how there is random plots that are only big enough for a house and a farm. Who gets that, how does a developer get away with making just make one spot for a house and a farm. I have paid too much money to not be able to take part in the game that promised paying customers would be able to own land. I also know that you had the same issue with the previous releases of this game in Korea and Russia. This means you know there is not enough land, and you are choosing not to do anything about it. The lack of communication is going to kill this game off.

I think you are misunderstanding a few things about this game and trion's role here. While I do think trion deserves some blame most of the blame should not be lain at their feet. Trion is being used by XL-Games as mere server hosters and money collectors. They do NOT have a say in what land is made available for players to put stuff down and if you go and look at their other game rift they have proven they do listen to their customers soooo that means that I'm 99.9% positive that they have asked XL-Games about this and got told no. Which is why they haven't communicated a strategy to do anything about it. Business contracts are brutal monsters, and in the Trion/XL-game contract there is definitely a clause stating that trion can not say or imply negative things about XL-games and Archeage. And saying that XL-Games said no and shifting blame to XL-Games is breaking that clause.

Now before you say Trion should break the contract or what not, there is always a clause in such agreements that if the contract should be broken or terminated before the contract's conclusion then Trion has to pay a huge fee to XL-Games which would put them out of business.

XLGAMES has tested these changes but the method that spammers are using to circumvent those two limitations may be able to work around the fixes.

I put this quote to help illustrate what I said about Trion being mere server hosters. Notice it was tested by XL-Games. NOT trion. And you can bet your wallet that majority of the profits from this game are definitly not going into trion's coffers either. They pay a percentage, probably something like 80% to XL-games for the privilege to host the Archeage servers.

Jfergustus
10-21-2014, 10:00 AM
"* An article with full details will be posted to announce this event." - Scapes

So how about you give us something to read and we all put our pitchforks down?

ScopeDown
10-21-2014, 10:05 AM
What...? Is there something I don't know about? Less land with lack of land?

Also what about Hasla 1-Handed Scepter/Club for Magic Tank classes who currently have no reasonable way of getting Lv50 weapons compared to the Bow/Staff/Sword classes (Primeval, Stonearrow, etc)?
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?76996-Still-No-Scepters-For-Magic-Tanks!&p=877941#post877941

Linksil
10-21-2014, 10:10 AM
What...? Is there something I don't know about? Less land with lack of land?

Also what about Hasla 1-Handed Scepter/Club for Magic Tank classes who currently have no reasonable way of getting Lv50 weapons compared to the Bow/Staff/Sword classes (Primeval, Stonearrow, etc)?
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?76996-Still-No-Scepters-For-Magic-Tanks!&p=877941#post877941

Land could be placed at almost infinite distance before. This allowed the land place hacks to place farms from other zones. This fix is to make it so you have to be "close" (hoping like 100m, but not expecting it) to place a house/land.

Just craft a weapon like we did in alpha or use a class that can use one of the weapons until you have a drop/crafted scepter. Don't expect everything to get handed to you. Then again they already caved for the healing wep, but that wasn't even good for 1/2 the healing classes either. So IF they do add a scepter expect it to have str or something strange on it.

Dalriaden
10-21-2014, 10:14 AM
Hallowtide article still not out. Why wasn't it released yesterday, or timed to be posted as we downloaded the patch? Oh well, will come sooner or later.

Ketec
10-21-2014, 10:14 AM
21-st is almost over in 4h in here - still no sign of any update info Oo

ScopeDown
10-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Land could be placed at almost infinite distance before. This allowed the land place hacks to place farms from other zones. This fix is to make it so you have to be "close" (hoping like 100m, but not expecting it) to place a house/land.

Just craft a weapon like we did in alpha or use a class that can use one of the weapons until you have a drop/crafted scepter. Don't expect everything to get handed to you. Then again they already caved for the healing wep, but that wasn't even good for 1/2 the healing classes either. So IF they do add a scepter expect it to have str or something strange on it.

They can remove all Hasla weapons then it doesn't get handed to you either. So many ***** with that argument. I could imagine how much more complaining would happen if Hasla Bow/Staff/Sword/Axe was to be removed.

Or if they do add stupid stats, put INT and Spirit on Bow/Sword/Axe then. God idiots.

I'm sure you want your Primeval or whatever OP class you're using to stay OP cause you get better gear the easy way.

Latka
10-21-2014, 10:17 AM
when will the patch for eu? (kiedy update na eu?) wolała bym żeby jakiś polak odpisał ;D

TexRob
10-21-2014, 10:18 AM
Hallowtide article still not out. Why wasn't it released yesterday, or timed to be posted as we downloaded the patch? Oh well, will come sooner or later.

First off, I love this game, even with all of it's flaws, but holy hell it feels so rag tag! ArenaNet had this kind of stuff down to a science, but Trion and XL feel like a kickstarter campaign it's so random.

Volcarona
10-21-2014, 10:22 AM
21-st is almost over in 4h in here - still no sign of any update info Oo

It's likely that they are not talking about the 21st in your time zone, considering in their time zone it's not even noon yet.

Malari
10-21-2014, 10:26 AM
how much longer will servers be down? :l

Jfergustus
10-21-2014, 10:27 AM
Sure, but seriously, tell us a bit about the event that is supposed to happen today already... Isn't this information usually released days in advance?

Latka
10-21-2014, 10:27 AM
mogl by mi ktos odpisać ??????

Rita
10-21-2014, 10:33 AM
I pressed update and the patch downloaded and installed, but a moment later my virus scanner went crazy and informed me that by applying the patch, I infected my computer and removed a virus from Archeage /bin32 folder.
The virus was named Gen.Variant.Symmi.47253 System infection (one or more objects)

My F-secure blocked and removed it, I had to restart my PC. As the servers are showing offline, I have no idea yet will the game start...
But seems I no longer have archeage.exe file...

Skymax
10-21-2014, 10:35 AM
Great strategy, release content but leave bots running wild, killing mobs, mining, Buying/selling on the AH. And lets not forget all of the hacks as well.

AND the Bots flooding the Auction market so that nothing has any value, ie, it's just not worth mining when 100 Iron Ingots cost 1.50G.
"Shelley" The Bot has been in Flamehawk Canyon in Kyrios since the game started, since its OK I think I will make some Bots too..

Parizival
10-21-2014, 10:36 AM
What is the distance to place property? Explain please

Nefar
10-21-2014, 10:42 AM
Nothing said about bots and hacks. I feel like an idiot for hyping this game up so much to my friends prelaunch.

I feel the same way.

Anwen
10-21-2014, 10:42 AM
... I have been to every zone hoping for a spot only to find one scarecrow taking up the spot, a whole house could go. ...

I think that the housing zones could benefit from a setup that's more like a real-world housing tract than this free for all we have now.

And by that, I mean that there need to be specific plots and streets set up in a grid, with plots of varying sizes which are available for sale and marked as such, which cannot be used for anything other than their intended house/farm type (for example, no 8x8 scarecrow farms in the middle of a 16x16 lot). There could be entire zones for small homes and gardens, there could be zones that host plots designed for one house and one garden, there could be zones for larger homes or plots, just the same as there are housing tracts like this IRL.

And there need to be streets or paths dividing the housing zones, which lead to the merchants/Mirage Isle portals/etc in each housing district. Sometimes it's ridiculous trying to get to a specialty workbench or an MI portal because of the way everything's crammed around it, and you have to weave in between trees and hop over fences - and hope that everything's rendered properly on your screen, because sometimes items suddenly appear from seemingly nowhere and you're stuck.

A more efficient use of space in the housing zones would likely make room for more houses to be placed. I'm not sure why it wasn't planned like that to begin with. You can't assume that people will be polite, or logical, or considerate when grabbing up limited resources. Folks are worried that if they spend too much time trying to claim a spot on the map, someone else will come along and steal it. So they just slap their garden or house in the first spot it'll fit, and that's that.

Hanthos
10-21-2014, 10:45 AM
[QUOTE=MillzBryan;913252]So again, nothing about the lack of Housing space, so I will repost again:

I just want to know what is the strategy is to allow more land for houses.
QUOTE]How many times must we all tell you that the strategy is that you will now need to BUY land from existing landholders? There is no "lack" of housing space, only a lack of comprehension.

FloatingFatMan
10-21-2014, 10:45 AM
I pressed update and the patch downloaded and installed, but a moment later my virus scanner went crazy and informed me that by applying the patch, I infected my computer and removed a virus from Archeage /bin32 folder.
The virus was named Gen.Variant.Symmi.47253 System infection (one or more objects)

My F-secure blocked and removed it, I had to restart my PC. As the servers are showing offline, I have no idea yet will the game start...
But seems I no longer have archeage.exe file...

There's your problem, right there. Get a decent anti-virus instead of that PoS that just gets false positives most of the damn time.

Barb
10-21-2014, 10:49 AM
Now if you could just come out with some crafted armor for female characters that people are not too embarrassed to wear.

Linc of the Stars
10-21-2014, 10:55 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/20/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-13/

404 lol

You guys don't even have a custom 404 page lol again!

Linksil
10-21-2014, 11:01 AM
I'm sure you want your Primeval or whatever OP class you're using to stay OP cause you get better gear the easy way.

I wouldn't mind at all is hasla weapons were not in the game. But they are, so you either use them or you build around what you have. Just showing you complaining about OP class's means you don't care at all about it. The healing staff they added had str if I remember right. It's not about changing what's in the game it's saying that IF they ADD something new they'll mess it up for someone. So it's better to just use what's in the game and work your class/build around that. Adding in another weapon into hasla is the last thing they need to be worried about with all the other things needing fixing in the game. All complaining about not having your specific weapon in hasla does is make it seem like you want things handed to you without work. In this game there WILL be differences in class's and people, it's made to be that way. This is not a western MMO, this is a game that's meant to have people face rolling others without gear or the wrong spec.

I'd like to see an easier way to get ALL types of gear beyond the insane RNG needed to get items from crafting(Make them instanced if you really have to). But adding it to hasla is not a good option. Make another zone like hasla, put it in aururia or somewhere else in the world. But just adding another weapon to an overpopulated farm area is a horrible idea.

Rosoro
10-21-2014, 11:01 AM
Fail. The point of fixing the chat is to remove spam.

Malari
10-21-2014, 11:02 AM
How many times must we all tell you that the strategy is that you will now need to BUY land from existing landholders? There is no "lack" of housing space, only a lack of comprehension.

And how is it fair that people have to pay for the land twice? Essentially that is what happens when people horde lots and then sell to people. Cause everyone who has patron status has already paid for the privilege to own housing.. It just isn't right for people to own as much land as some currently do. Right now I have a small house and I'm lucky to have it.. I'd like to get a larger house and indeed have enough gilda to upgrade... but I do not want to risk getting houseplans and not be able to place it.

edit: Btw, you don't need to be condescending and snobby in your response to people. Just makes you look like a mule.

Maelvandervl
10-21-2014, 11:03 AM
Thank you ! :)

Badhavox
10-21-2014, 11:13 AM
When can we expect to be back in game?? Anyone know?

Badkitten
10-21-2014, 11:13 AM
And just how are we going to convince XL-games to change how their game has been since launch in korea? Its been out there for over a year and they had similar problems but they choose to keep it this way

FloatingFatMan
10-21-2014, 11:14 AM
Question. Why don't your idiots in the IT department schedule updates for the same bloody time as your weekly maintenance? You could have done this during YESTERDAY'S downtime, instead of pissing everyone off 2 days in a row.

Draconiuos
10-21-2014, 11:16 AM
Question. Why don't your idiots in the IT department schedule updates for the same bloody time as your weekly maintenance? You could have done this during YESTERDAY'S downtime, instead of pissing everyone off 2 days in a row.

They may not have gotten it from XLgames until today.

TexRob
10-21-2014, 11:19 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/20/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-13/

404 lol

You guys don't even have a custom 404 page lol again!

Maybe that's the 404 page for the 404 page.

FloatingFatMan
10-21-2014, 11:20 AM
They may not have gotten it from XLgames until today.

There's zero chance they wouldn't have known it was coming, so they could have easily delayed yesterday's maintenance.

I'm a developer by profession, I know how release cycles work. There is NO chance they haven't known for several days exactly when this update was coming. You don't just release something live the same day the devs give it to you.

Lohycore
10-21-2014, 11:22 AM
And by that, I mean that there need to be specific plots and streets set up in a grid, with plots of varying sizes which are available for sale and marked as such, which cannot be used for anything other than their intended house/farm type (for example, no 8x8 scarecrow farms in the middle of a 16x16 lot). There could be entire zones for small homes and gardens, there could be zones that host plots designed for one house and one garden, there could be zones for larger homes or plots, just the same as there are housing tracts like this IRL.

And there need to be streets or paths dividing the housing zones, which lead to the merchants/Mirage Isle portals/etc in each housing district. Sometimes it's ridiculous trying to get to a specialty workbench or an MI portal because of the way everything's crammed around it, and you have to weave in between trees and hop over fences - and hope that everything's rendered properly on your screen, because sometimes items suddenly appear from seemingly nowhere and you're stuck.

A more efficient use of space in the housing zones would likely make room for more houses to be placed. I'm not sure why it wasn't planned like that to begin with. You can't assume that people will be polite, or logical, or considerate when grabbing up limited resources. Folks are worried that if they spend too much time trying to claim a spot on the map, someone else will come along and steal it. So they just slap their garden or house in the first spot it'll fit, and that's that.

Couldn't have said it better myself. This makes too much sense, though, so I'd be surprised to see a change like this implemented.

Draconiuos
10-21-2014, 11:25 AM
There's zero chance they wouldn't have known it was coming, so they could have easily delayed yesterday's maintenance.

I'm a developer by profession, I know how release cycles work. There is NO chance they haven't known for several days exactly when this update was coming. You don't just release something live the same day the devs give it to you.
The team at Trion that is handling Archeage is not really a development team and more a maintenance team. They just apply the patches as they get them and do their best to keep the servers running. Also, it is very possible that XLgames did just give them the patch suddenly. Perhaps they finished it earlier than expected, or later than expected. The fact is life doesn't work in a neat little design ever. IN the military they tried to give us a plan for everyday and everyday that plan was drastically different within a hour.

FloatingFatMan
10-21-2014, 11:26 AM
^ The corporate world is not that hectic.

Beerninja
10-21-2014, 11:28 AM
IN the military they tried to give us a plan for everyday and everyday that plan was drastically different within a hour.

Truest words on the interwebs :-P

Draconiuos
10-21-2014, 11:38 AM
^ The corporate world is not that hectic.

Not sure what corporation you work for, but it is. Life in and of itself is hectic. You can be walking down the street following your nice little plan and then suddenly be hit by a bus. Things happen in life and sometimes there is nothing you can do. The most likely thing here is XLgames took longer to get them the patch and Trion was not sure when they would finish, therefore they just kept maintenance set as normal. They wanted to give us about two weeks for the event and therefore told XLgames to give them the patch as soon as they finished. Then they applied said patch as soon as they could.

luk4433
10-21-2014, 11:44 AM
I think you are misunderstanding a few things about this game and trion's role here. While I do think trion deserves some blame most of the blame should not be lain at their feet. Trion is being used by XL-Games as mere server hosters and money collectors. They do NOT have a say in what land is made available for players to put stuff down and if you go and look at their other game rift they have proven they do listen to their customers soooo that means that I'm 99.9% positive that they have asked XL-Games about this and got told no. Which is why they haven't communicated a strategy to do anything about it. Business contracts are brutal monsters, and in the Trion/XL-game contract there is definitely a clause stating that trion can not say or imply negative things about XL-games and Archeage. And saying that XL-Games said no and shifting blame to XL-Games is breaking that clause.

Now before you say Trion should break the contract or what not, there is always a clause in such agreements that if the contract should be broken or terminated before the contract's conclusion then Trion has to pay a huge fee to XL-Games which would put them out of business.

I put this quote to help illustrate what I said about Trion being mere server hosters. Notice it was tested by XL-Games. NOT trion. And you can bet your wallet that majority of the profits from this game are definitly not going into trion's coffers either. They pay a percentage, probably something like 80% to XL-games for the privilege to host the Archeage servers.

This man gets a +1 trion should hire you way to put it all out there for everyone to see thank you

MyllianaLC
10-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Yeah when will we know what is to be in the Halloween event? Ive seen a few post already about info coming soon but with Server coming back on pretty soon we still have none of these info about what is to be in there?

Whatsinaname
10-21-2014, 11:54 AM
I actually cannot remember the last MMO I played that had an event patch without an article about the details of that event BEFORE even taking the servers down to implement said patch...seriously, I can go all the way back to Asherons Call and Everquest 1 and not remember a game doing this which is even worse know that this event was created by another company and this company has had full access to that information for a while now.

mattmania1
10-21-2014, 11:55 AM
Not sure what corporation you work for, but it is. Life in and of itself is hectic. You can be walking down the street following your nice little plan and then suddenly be hit by a bus. Things happen in life and sometimes there is nothing you can do. The most likely thing here is XLgames took longer to get them the patch and Trion was not sure when they would finish, therefore they just kept maintenance set as normal. They wanted to give us about two weeks for the event and therefore told XLgames to give them the patch as soon as they finished. Then they applied said patch as soon as they could.

When you're getting hit by a bus every day for 3-5 hours per day, it's time to rethink your route.

Barraccuda
10-21-2014, 11:57 AM
http://i.imgur.com/uEQ2ugU.png

Orzosro
10-21-2014, 12:01 PM

made my day

Draconiuos
10-21-2014, 12:01 PM
When you're getting hit by a bus every day for 3-5 hours per day, it's time to rethink your route.

Two days in a row and we are back to everyday are we? That makes no sense. Since the ques have died down they haven't been bringing the servers down everyday.

MyllianaLC
10-21-2014, 12:12 PM

Ahhhh TY made turned my ♥♥♥♥ty day into something better!

Spoonfed
10-21-2014, 12:19 PM

Never once did they promise EVERY paying customer would be able to obtain land. You ARE able to own land that has been delivered. Land is supposed to be a limited resource. These organized guilds knew what would be required and were ready for it. There is an obvious solution to this problem. Join one of them.

ScopeDown
10-21-2014, 12:33 PM
I wouldn't mind at all is hasla weapons were not in the game. But they are, so you either use them or you build around what you have. Just showing you complaining about OP class's means you don't care at all about it. The healing staff they added had str if I remember right. It's not about changing what's in the game it's saying that IF they ADD something new they'll mess it up for someone. So it's better to just use what's in the game and work your class/build around that. Adding in another weapon into hasla is the last thing they need to be worried about with all the other things needing fixing in the game. All complaining about not having your specific weapon in hasla does is make it seem like you want things handed to you without work. In this game there WILL be differences in class's and people, it's made to be that way. This is not a western MMO, this is a game that's meant to have people face rolling others without gear or the wrong spec.

I'd like to see an easier way to get ALL types of gear beyond the insane RNG needed to get items from crafting(Make them instanced if you really have to). But adding it to hasla is not a good option. Make another zone like hasla, put it in aururia or somewhere else in the world. But just adding another weapon to an overpopulated farm area is a horrible idea.

Whatever it is, there should be a balance in classes. There's a reason they nerf skills and stuff for classes, they want balance. The main point is what's so balanced about certain classes having OP Weapons just by farming 1-3 days, and other classes having to get 2000G or some crazy luck with RNG to get an equivalent to those OP weapons.

thatyukichan
10-21-2014, 12:35 PM

You made me spill my Orange Juice... GOOD DAY TO YOU WONDERFUL PERSON. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY ;o;

Barraccuda
10-21-2014, 12:45 PM
You made me spill my Orange Juice... GOOD DAY TO YOU WONDERFUL PERSON. I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY ;o;

Well my job is done then I guess :D \m/ rock on

Legalizeda
10-21-2014, 01:09 PM
2nd time this month that I've gotten off work early, came home expecting to have a few hours of gaming, and the servers have been down.

Smileycyrus
10-21-2014, 01:18 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/AA_ENV_Crafting_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/20/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-13/)

Adventurers,

ArcheAge is updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.13 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?94415)! The patch notes can be found below.

This update is about 150 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Server-Status) for details.

For the latest developments, be sure to visit our Launch FAQ (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52767-ArcheAge-Launch-Frequently-Asked-Questions) and Known Issues (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?47390-ArcheAge-Launch-Known-Issues) threads.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/20/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-13/)

@scapes

Why?
That helps people hunting land be faster and more efficient about it. That is not a problem. Allowing a person to take up 3-4 potential plots with one little plot and screw over others is the issue...

I run into white arden medium/large housing and think oh boy room for me a spot but nope, some dickweed just barely built into it and many other "plots" for whatever reason... there needs to be a better placement grid.

I just dont see why this was an issue.... Fix stuff that is useful....
ANd chat fixes that they may still work around.... dude....
Our 10% market discount... I like the game despite its flaws, believe or not but you guys probably owe me an entire large bundle of credits by now. YES, I have bought that many.

REAL fixes please scapes! REAL fixes...

Anachronox
10-21-2014, 01:21 PM
How about all the packet hacking? ? This and the land hacks are ground breaking. ....why aren't these accounts banned?

Danitsia
10-21-2014, 01:27 PM
Easy fix to the house botting issue would be to implement a land auction for all houses falling down. Pay 10g for a "ticket", people buy it... house falls, system does a RNG and awards the title of the land to the winner via email. Plain and simple. No bots could ever really hack that without hacking your RNG system. It also becomes a nice gold sink for folks.

Being at these "IDOC"'s (yes I am from UO) creates a frenzy and tons of folks appear which makes it hard for some people due to their computer or ISP limitations (meaning it makes it laggy as hell) and they loose a chance at placing a house. I personally don't have that problem but A LOT OF FOLKS in my guild do!

Minty
10-21-2014, 01:28 PM
From here: http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2i36uy/i_made_this_picture_to_help_people_understand_the/

http://i.imgur.com/Cl5HTEV.png

*Eats more popcorn*

Eliandal
10-21-2014, 01:29 PM
Where's the info on the event?!?!? I want something interesting to read that doesn't involve trying to wade through the cesspool filled by angry men-children who think that only THEY have a valid point, and that swearing every second word is acceptable in communication (which it may be if your auntie-mommy tells you that - but for the rest of us....)

Halo Bender
10-21-2014, 01:31 PM
2 words: test server

try it trion!

Eliandal
10-21-2014, 01:33 PM
Easy fix to the house botting issue would be to implement a land auction for all houses falling down. Pay 10g for a "ticket", people buy it... house falls, system does a RNG and awards the title of the land to the winner via email. Plain and simple. No bots could ever really hack that without hacking your RNG system. It also becomes a nice gold sink for folks.

Being at these "IDOC"'s (yes I am from UO) creates a frenzy and tons of folks appear which makes it hard for some people due to their computer or ISP limitations (meaning it makes it laggy as hell) and they loose a chance at placing a house. I personally don't have that problem but A LOT OF FOLKS in my guild do!

I actually suggested a similar system a few weeks ago, except that instead of a 'gold' entrance fee - people would have 24 hours to "pay" the back taxes with certs. After the 24 hours is up - anyone who paid would be entered into a random drawing. Winner takes the land. Tax certs are removed. Unlucky people grumble about how someone obviously hacked the servers :D!!!

But they're all good ideas as it makes it more random, and also removes gold/tax/whatever from the economy!

primuspilus
10-21-2014, 01:36 PM
2 words: test server

try it trion!

^This about a thousand times.

Onatreon
10-21-2014, 01:36 PM
the big problem is. play, do gildas 100, buy his mansion and no place to put, because the player's side put their scarecrows in half using one space wen was possible put 2 scarecrows to save land and to sell expensive after

Renolts
10-21-2014, 01:43 PM
the big problem is. play, do gildas 100, buy his mansion and no place to put, because the player's side put their scarecrows in half using one space wen was possible put 2 scarecrows to save land and to sell expensive after
That doesn't apply to the issue, because you can't place anything but medium to large houses, (Including a Manor), in a medium to large housing zone. No when some guy has his manor placed just perfectly in the middle of a zone meant for 4 manors, to take up the land, and be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Legalizeda
10-21-2014, 01:46 PM
Why do people complain so much about land? I've been playing MMO's (mostly DAoC, but I've tried em all) for 13 years now.. I didn't come into this game expecting to have a house and farm within the first couple months. This is just more evidence that WoW has corrupted the MMO community by bringing in the casuals and carebears who want to have everything handed to them just because they paid for access to the product.

It's like every mmo launches with end-goal aspirations rather than letting the game grow and evolve over time.. and when they try to go that route the dumbass fan-base cries until they change course quickly and break a lot of ♥♥♥♥ in the process.

Special
10-21-2014, 01:50 PM
I'm just wondering.

Badhavox
10-21-2014, 01:52 PM
WOW what a waste of time reading! Was looking for answers but all I see is peeps not out of diapers yet. Listen if you have a problem understanding any of the moves made thus far YOU simply have not experienced the real world long enough, cash business etc... WELCOME TO LIFE ON PLANET EARTH LOL

SlowZ
10-21-2014, 01:54 PM
the game say play but after the update i get this error: http://grabilla.com/04a15-2faa5d01-1f06-45ce-b75b-2f5fa6cc5b4c.png

http://grabilla.com/04a15-2faa5d01-1f06-45ce-b75b-2f5fa6cc5b4c.png

TrueNoir
10-21-2014, 01:57 PM

the spammers are using that broken auction addon which modify's the client so unless xlgames is going to encrypt the file system of archeage or make it so gameguard checks file size and MD3 for modification they will just keep applying the patch over and over again which is stupid especially since its being used for distance viewing auction sniping and other things which breaks the game. I can understand if the addon was supplied by curse and approved by trion that it would be okay but these underground hack addon crap is stupid. They need to make a decision about them and either remove the possiblity of addons or encrypt the client better so it cant be messed with. xlgames should go download it and see how to break it that makes more sense then just slapping on ghetto patches that they "guess" will work and cause more lag for the player base.

Tamaera
10-21-2014, 02:04 PM
Hmm, says servers are back up but each time we try to log in (3 accounts in our household) it just disconnects us right away. :(

Darklady
10-21-2014, 02:06 PM
I would like to know if anything is going to be done about housing that is out of the zones. These houses are placed by themselves no top a mountain. I tried support nothing, have found no way to contact anyone in game. and last I checked they are still there. you can see by the map that there is no housing area remotely close to where my character is standing yet the Thatched farm house are there. If you try to place house at this location you will see that the post only exact y fit the houses that area there. Is there a way to place homes outside of housing, then why is it not available for all.5034

Edea
10-21-2014, 02:12 PM
My patron screwed up.

Lucubration
10-21-2014, 02:19 PM
I would like to know if anything is going to be done about housing that is out of the zones. These houses are placed by themselves no top a mountain. I tried support nothing, have found no way to contact anyone in game. and last I checked they are still there. you can see by the map that there is no housing area remotely close to where my character is standing yet the Thatched farm house are there. If you try to place house at this location you will see that the post only exact y fit the houses that area there. Is there a way to place homes outside of housing, then why is it not available for all.5034

Have you tried popping a house design and seeing if there are the "wooden post" boundaries around those houses? There are actually a number of places with unmarked housing zones that have just enough space for one or two houses or farms. These are frequently found in the first couple of newbie zones on each continent.

Lupince
10-21-2014, 03:02 PM
There's your problem, right there. Get a decent anti-virus instead of that PoS that just gets false positives most of the damn time.

"Decent anti-virus"? So... Awarded for thr best protection in the World (http://www2.f-secure.com/en/web/corporation_global/news-info/product-news-offers/view/story/840578/It%60s%20Official:F-Secure%20Internet%20Security%20offers%20Best%20Pro tection%20in%20the%20World) isn't enough?

Darklynx
10-21-2014, 03:08 PM
just saying servers where never offline xD i still sit in the courthouse x3

xgeekotakux
10-21-2014, 03:12 PM
For some reason it wont let me connect i get past the server screen and it says that gods have disconnected me

sleepup
10-21-2014, 03:13 PM
some people have been places seed merchant seeds on the ah ,can we have these removed please, im getting tired of clicking pages just to get to the item I want

Darklady
10-21-2014, 03:20 PM
5038 here is an image that better show what I'm saying. So if anyone at Trion might like to elaborate cause I just a dumb Gamer.

Mcushing
10-21-2014, 03:49 PM
What if i told you, the content was already created, years and years ago ^^.

this is why there should be a like button on posts

Pietro
10-21-2014, 03:59 PM
My game continuously freezes every 5 minutes or so. Sometimes within seconds. I've also heard a person in my guild apparently got a virus from the last patch? Trion, I understand you people got a legal document against you regarding hackshield and I know hackshield screwed with a friend of mine and she's had to uninstall the game and try to get rid of the hackshield that continously made new documents without her awareness and authorization. I'm getting close myself with this, one of my guildmates getting a virus and this constant freezing. The ♥♥♥♥ are you folks doing up there?

Lupince
10-21-2014, 04:07 PM
My game continuously freezes every 5 minutes or so. Sometimes within seconds. I've also heard a person in my guild apparently got a virus from the last patch? Trion, I understand you people got a legal document against you regarding hackshield and I know hackshield screwed with a friend of mine and she's had to uninstall the game and try to get rid of the hackshield that continously made new documents without her awareness and authorization. I'm getting close myself with this, one of my guildmates getting a virus and this constant freezing. The ♥♥♥♥ are you folks doing up there?

Well it seems like all of you did get the same virus called "Symmi", reason why myself and some others had their anti-virus say a strict NO to the update.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?95656-Error-1020&p=922842&viewfull=1#post922842

Pietro
10-21-2014, 04:11 PM
Annnnnd I'm out. I'm done with you trion. Hope you enjoy your lawsuits from multiple players.

Lupince
10-21-2014, 04:13 PM
Annnnnd I'm out. I'm done with you trion. Hope you enjoy your lawsuits from multiple players.

...I'm new to this. What lawsuits?

Pietro
10-21-2014, 04:21 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2hyt4e/an_open_letter_to_trion_worlds_and_the_archeage/

Also with trion giving a virus to multiple players. Nothing is stopping anyone from reporting this as well. I know the friend who had the hackshield problem will be posting her "hackshield creating hidden documents" online for the world to see.

I also uninstalled and deleted Archeage, as well as running my avast. With any luck, I wont be having anymore problems.

Lupince
10-21-2014, 04:29 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2hyt4e/an_open_letter_to_trion_worlds_and_the_archeage/

Also with trion giving a virus to multiple players. Nothing is stopping anyone from reporting this as well. I know the friend who had the hackshield problem will be posting her "hackshield creating hidden documents" online for the world to see.

I also uninstalled and deleted Archeage, as well as running my avast. With any luck, I wont be having anymore problems.

Wish you all the luck with that! I had F-Secure to catch it before it was too late. (10/10 would recommend)

Pietro
10-21-2014, 04:33 PM
Uninstalling the game seems to have fixed it. No more freezing! It's just sad I had to do it. This game has incredible potential, but needs new leadership and a new anti bot program. I will not be returning until hackshield is removed and no more "prank viruses" come out with updates.

Lupince
10-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Uninstalling the game seems to have fixed it. No more freezing! It's just sad I had to do it. This game has incredible potential, but needs new leadership and a new anti bot program. I will not be returning until hackshield is removed and no more "prank viruses" come out with updates.

That's good! Uninstalled it also, sucks thought, since it was already getting so good. But getting viruses for it isn't really worth it.

Shayley
10-21-2014, 04:40 PM
I've found the fix. Simply add the file C:/Programs/Glyph/Archeage to your exception list on your virus protection and click the play button.

StarThornberry
10-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Trion "gon ♥♥♥♥ed it up"

If I could play on the RU version without high ping I honestly would rather use an English patch and jump on that, and then maybe jump back here once Trion gets their ♥♥♥♥ together

Pietro
10-21-2014, 04:46 PM
I encourage everyone to stop the game until Trion fixes their ♥♥♥♥ and decides listening to players is actually important. Your characters shouldn't be deleted. Just keep an eye and make sure these ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s fix their ♥♥♥♥ and not put prank viruses in for ♥♥♥♥s and giggles.

Kuldaj
10-21-2014, 04:50 PM
So are the servers actually remotely working correctly and back up?

Because myself and everyone I know who is trying to log on, we are all going to that video where it
shows the areas (which you usually get when there is an error or servers are down), and then the game crashes.

Mr Bawkbagawk
10-21-2014, 04:57 PM
"This update introduces a potential fix"

potential

potential

potential

lolwut?

Pietro
10-21-2014, 05:13 PM
My game would continously freeze every ten seconds. I was lucky...very lucky to get my trade pack across to solz from two crowns.

Malishan2
10-21-2014, 05:22 PM
Wtf has there been a response from Trion??? If there are relatively harmless prank viruses sneaking in who know what else has or will get in!?! This is incredibly pathetic. A response to this should be all over the announcements and patcher and the patch and servers should be taken down until this unacceptable crap is FIXED.

Pietro
10-21-2014, 05:27 PM
Makes me wonder...my friend's computer got jacked...couldn't get on WoW until she uninstalled and god knows what else...Now prank viruses? Could this be like the Evony deal?

Vold
10-21-2014, 05:36 PM
"This update introduces a potential fix"

potential

potential

potential

lolwut?

LoL.

Not sure about that, but it certainly did introduce a potential virus into AA.exe

Minorious
10-21-2014, 06:11 PM

Or the housing problem! If anyone asks how this game is, I tell them how horrible it was before I, my son, and my wife quit. I heard it's even worse now. I tell everyone the truth that there is NO lots available in game. Everyone I speak with expects to get farm plots if they become Patrons, just we were deceived. WRONG! At least they only cheated us out of $45 ( $15 x 3 for 1 month Sub ). I'm sure I've saved MANY people from this horrible game!

Haerith
10-21-2014, 06:24 PM
Why do people complain so much about land? I've been playing MMO's (mostly DAoC, but I've tried em all) for 13 years now.. I didn't come into this game expecting to have a house and farm within the first couple months. This is just more evidence that WoW has corrupted the MMO community by bringing in the casuals and carebears who want to have everything handed to them just because they paid for access to the product.

It's like every mmo launches with end-goal aspirations rather than letting the game grow and evolve over time.. and when they try to go that route the dumbass fan-base cries until they change course quickly and break a lot of ♥♥♥♥ in the process.

I hope you're jesting... What's the big deal if you play MMOs for 13 years? And enough with the WOW complex...
The thing is.. people pay patron so they can have their farms and houses and therefore they do have the right to have a place to build them. The problem is the ♥♥♥♥♥♥s that purposely misplace their properties. There should be a "grid snap" system that instantly fixes the farm/house at a designated spot so everyone has the right to actually use what they paid for and not have to literally "cry" and pay for a spot....

Brickfist
10-21-2014, 06:54 PM
I hope you're jesting... What's the big deal if you play MMOs for 13 years? And enough with the WOW complex...
The thing is.. people pay patron so they can have their farms and houses and therefore they do have the right to have a place to build them. The problem is the ♥♥♥♥♥♥s that purposely misplace their properties. There should be a "grid snap" system that instantly fixes the farm/house at a designated spot so everyone has the right to actually use what they paid for and not have to literally "cry" and pay for a spot....

yah, all the blank spaces bug me too, but not as much as the unfinished houses that people put down to reserve the space that have been sitting unfinished since launch.On my server a full quarter of the property in Arcum is this garbage. PLEASE put in a time limit that houses can sit unfinished so people can actually use those spaces.

alexraley
10-21-2014, 07:35 PM
they do have the right to have a place
Patrons have ability to have own land in-game. No more, no less. You have to read game guide FAQ (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/game/faq/)

TiGeR
10-21-2014, 09:07 PM
Regards players.

I have a question to Trion

Why after each maintenance CLOCK game server is not moved forward compensating for the duration of the maintenance?

After any maintenance, I'm lossy 600 LP count the 10LP because I could then play and maintenance will not let me, and I think with a fair compensation.

grant
10-21-2014, 10:44 PM
my anti virus has removed teh exe sence flaged and i cant play the game were is a stable exe availible

SeraCalida
10-21-2014, 10:49 PM
I would like to know if people are getting a refund for their patron. My patron is ending tomorrow instead of the end of the month. As usual there is no response on my ticket. When does Trion finally speak up about this?

Pietro
10-22-2014, 08:23 AM
lawsuits in 3.....2......

But in all seriousness. Trion, this game potentially answers all of our dreams of a great MMO. With your ignoring of bots, hacks, and your illegal use of hackshield, you may potentially lose this game and answer lawsuits from god knows who. I would like....totally fix your ♥♥♥♥ if I were you. I don't want to quit, but seeing this, I see no other option. I play to have fun, not get pranks because yall are greedy lil buggers.

grant
10-22-2014, 05:01 PM
go ♥♥♥♥ your selfs trion stop sendig viruses post a stable exe i can download get off your ♥♥♥♥ing fat ♥♥♥ scapes and do somehting

Pietro
10-22-2014, 05:05 PM
I really want to play this game, but god damnit all...This ♥♥♥♥ makes me nervous to play....makes me think of evony...xD . I will give it a shot hearing about the bots...and to try and get some halloween items...But fix your god damned ♥♥♥♥ trion. I can't bring people here if your hackshield ♥♥♥♥s their computers up. You know full well it's illegal to us and I suggest you find another way of handling bots and/or hackers.

grant
10-22-2014, 05:08 PM
fix this ♥♥♥♥ing bs trion post somehting stop giveing viruses and pst a sable exe so i dont have to download the hole ♥♥♥♥ing game virus and all

Pietro
10-22-2014, 05:09 PM
I'm redownloading and installing now...we'll see how this goes.

grant
10-22-2014, 05:13 PM
go ♥♥♥♥ your selfs trion 2 days and you know about it and do nothing you are uploading a virus and peoples antivirus is flaging and deleteing it post a ♥♥♥♥ing stable exe so i dont have to reinstal virus and all

theeasyrider
10-23-2014, 12:41 AM
Patrons have ability to have own land in-game. No more, no less. You have to read game guide FAQ (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/game/faq/)

Well, i think that's the point, and lets space for interpretation.
At this point patrons have NOT the ablity to place land as there is, as 100% intended by Trion, NO space. They learned from alpha and beta, where land was a problem and allowed triple of the normal amount of population per server. The problem gets harder with bots, hacks and what else is out there and NO solution. I am wondering if the game is this way in korea for 3 years now.....or if the made it through, and TRION simply is unable to run a game with solved problems....or if the got new problems. But if XLGAMES has this out in korea for so long....please WHY are there still these hacks and bots ??? WHY ?

For the land, there is a simply solution i think. Just start an auction for every land that will expire, let's say 10 minutes from the point where you can kill the scarecrow. Everyone interested can place ONE secret bid. After 10 minutes the highest bid wins the RIGHT to place whatever he wants ion this plot - DONE. And enable payment of taxes for 2-3 weeks, and make the scarecrow attackable one week earlier, when it loses protection. Also a real estate manager who gives you land in a certain area would be nice. Let's say you select 16x16 from the real estate offer, then he will point you out some piece of land, properly fit in the left space, no way to block the whole area. but hey, this is of course against sandbox idea......and well, fits exactly in the implementation of Archeage these days, drifting away from sandbox.

Drannel
10-23-2014, 02:44 PM
I maintain 5 Patron Accounts to support this game, and i get banned for no reason? this really sucks, my couple of my Farm Taxes will expire in 2days, if its this slow i might lose those farms. if that happens i guess i am done with this game. i had to wait 5hrs on Live Support Que just to be told that they cant help banned accounts. i sent mail to appeals and this is all i get. not even a timeframe...

Your question has been received. Due to heavier than normal traffic, our wait times are longer than usual. We will be in touch as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.
To update your question with additional information, click here to login and update your ticket.

If you are unable to log in you can reply directly to this email and it will update your ticket.
Subject

Sir, i need explaination about my account being Banned?

Question Reference # 141023-000879

Date Created: 10/22/2014 07:40 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/22/2014 07:40 PM

Sir, this is a great game, please do not ruin it this early... do something to fix this mess. Thank you

ZzZ
10-23-2014, 06:44 PM
Hi all, I have a Question about Update - Downtime on trading tour .. (please answer in easy english :)

I was driving with my farmer cart frome A to B with 3 trade packages. Then, frome one minute to the other, server goes down for update. The package on my back is save.

What will happen to the 2 packages in my farming cart?

This trade tour should be the last for this night. I wanted to go sleep. But now, I am realy afraid, that my two packages are laying on the road, when server goes up, and someone takes them away, when Im not fast and ready to pick them up. Please, say they are save in my farming cart, when I relog after a good sleeping night :)

Lillyx
11-02-2014, 08:07 AM
What happened to your Trade Packs ?

Battlewrench
11-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Why increase the repair cost? Dungeons will have the worst effect on this...I mean it wont change dying.

Treshu
11-06-2014, 04:46 AM
Well, i think that's the point, and lets space for interpretation.
At this point patrons have NOT the ablity to place land as there is, as 100% intended by Trion, NO space. They learned from alpha and beta, where land was a problem and allowed triple of the normal amount of population per server. The problem gets harder with bots, hacks and what else is out there and NO solution. I am wondering if the game is this way in korea for 3 years now.....or if the made it through, and TRION simply is unable to run a game with solved problems....or if the got new problems. But if XLGAMES has this out in korea for so long....please WHY are there still these hacks and bots ??? WHY ?

For the land, there is a simply solution i think. Just start an auction for every land that will expire, let's say 10 minutes from the point where you can kill the scarecrow. Everyone interested can place ONE secret bid. After 10 minutes the highest bid wins the RIGHT to place whatever he wants ion this plot - DONE. And enable payment of taxes for 2-3 weeks, and make the scarecrow attackable one week earlier, when it loses protection. Also a real estate manager who gives you land in a certain area would be nice. Let's say you select 16x16 from the real estate offer, then he will point you out some piece of land, properly fit in the left space, no way to block the whole area. but hey, this is of course against sandbox idea......and well, fits exactly in the implementation of Archeage these days, drifting away from sandbox.

IMO a solution could have been like in Aion. After your housing-quest, players are guaranteed of having a studio. In Aion there was a seperate housing-area. Upgrades from studio to biggers houses went through AH. Players could bid on sunday. So who has the money has the bigger house....so yeah, nothing is perfect in game... but at least you owned a studio.. So again imo, they can implement sucha seperate land/housing model like in Aion.. Ofc placing a castle should not be seperated and stay as it is in game as intended. And yeah it's just an idea and executing something like this will take to much effort and money (I guess) They could have this seperate housing area under the same constructing, from peace - tension 1-5 - state of war. Bots won't stand a chance.

Anyway:
As learned form the past:

you could buy patron and have a headstart, and still misgrab the land due to queue and unable to play
you could wait till official launch, and still misgrab the land due to queue and unable to play
in game you can have the GS, money and designs, and still misgrab the land due to BOTS
don't put your money on dates Trion announces
have some faith in CService co-worker-wise (co-workers = not the management) they were ther fore me the one time I needed them, let hope I won't need them anymore in future
Trion-management should polish their act towards their community, although we will never see compensation in any kind of form if u ask me
raging can releave your emotions but will be ignored by Trion, I've passed that stage (had my angry-moments as well)

Patch-wise:
EU is 'lucky' (this time), NA is (like almost in every MMO) the first one to recieve the new patches before EU gets it. Man...i've read the forums and EU does not want to end up in that same spot as NA did. Besides the technical issues, Auroria was taken within minutes (as ppl claimed, seen by mostly bots) Trion and XL made a fix (read: not in the way of role-back and that will never happen ever), but hopefully things won't be that bad for us, except the fear of not having a fair chance on landgrabbing in Auroria

At offical launch I've given up on 'my fair chance' of landgrabbing and play AA as it is and as it comes. Not always happy, but when the game is working fine (after overcomming Dl- or login-issues, after every major patch), I do enjoy AA very much.... I won't take any days off work anymore after headstart had failed (learned from that as well), but still will spend some rl money into the game.

And yeah Theeayrider, I also do wonder how the have done it in KO...
Anyway, let's hope for the best and GL all with the patch...

akuMz
11-06-2014, 05:00 AM
Hi all, I have a Question about Update - Downtime on trading tour .. (please answer in easy english :)

I was driving with my farmer cart frome A to B with 3 trade packages. Then, frome one minute to the other, server goes down for update. The package on my back is save.

This trade tour should be the last for this night. I wanted to go sleep. But now, I am realy afraid, that my two packages are laying on the road, when server goes up, and someone takes them away, when Im not fast and ready to pick them up. Please, say they are save in my farming cart, when I relog after a good sleeping night :)

dude grow up it's just two f*cking tradepacks, who cares

Treshu
11-06-2014, 05:12 AM
dude grow up it's just two f*cking tradepacks, who cares

^ THIS

The guys was asking a normal question. ♥♥♥♥ the forum with your 3 post, if you are just here to flame at people

@ ZzZ: am not sure. Never exp it myself.... check this: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?105241-Trade-Packs-Server-Mait

Mysterius
11-06-2014, 05:49 AM

Actully i got no idear about this, but since the on on your back is safe iam almost sure that they are safe in the cart to, since its made for easyer trade running, but if they are lost, it was just bad luck for u, that the update came before u finished, i wish u good luck on the tradepacks, and hope for u that u still got them =)

akuMz
11-06-2014, 06:18 AM
^ THIS

The guys was asking a normal question. ♥♥♥♥ the forum with your 3 post, if you are just here to flame at people

@ ZzZ: am not sure. Never exp it myself.... check this: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?105241-Trade-Packs-Server-Mait

<3 !

NiburuSUN
11-06-2014, 06:25 AM

You will login with your 3rd pack on your back. Whe nyou spawn your cart it will have the two other packs in its storage. You wont lose anything. This is actually well made

nito99
11-06-2014, 06:30 AM
Hi all, I have a Question about Update - Downtime on trading tour .. (please answer in easy english

This trade tour should be the last for this night. I wanted to go sleep. But now, I am realy afraid, that my two packages are laying on the road, when server goes up, and someone takes them away, when Im not fast and ready to pick them up. Please, say they are save in my farming cart, when I relog after a good sleeping night

You will login with your 3rd pack on your back. Whe nyou spawn your cart it will have the two other packs in its storage. You wont lose anything. This is actually well made

either this or you farmcart is still up like when you dced. Not sure what happens if you exceed the time on your summon while have TP inside of it.

NiburuSUN
11-06-2014, 06:35 AM
either this or you farmcart is still up like when you dced. Not sure what happens if you exceed the time on your summon while have TP inside of it.

it will exactly happen like i described

nito99
11-06-2014, 06:37 AM
it will exactly happen like i described

alright... good to know. Thank you

pagabboy
11-06-2014, 06:37 AM

if they changed the settings yes but i dont think so , when u get dc-ed by "the gods" your tradecart ramains in game and when the owners mark runs out someone can drive it away and wait for the cart to dissapear so they can get the packs , also if the cart disapeares the packs become free loot , this actualy happend to me because i was dc-ed or the server went down while doing a traderun.

LiB
11-06-2014, 06:40 AM
alright... good to know. Thank you

I'm not sure on that...
When a trade ship despawns with trade packs in they drop out and float in the sea.
I'm pretty sure the mechanics for a trade cart would be the same.

Personally I'd expect them to be where the cart was on the ground when the servers come back up.

Thinking about it... this is probably why I find trade packs scattered around the place in sets of 2.

Belquerst
11-06-2014, 07:25 AM
3... 2... 1... All land was taken by bots.

Mazazin
11-06-2014, 12:32 PM
Bul♥♥♥♥ bul♥♥♥♥ trion