PDA

View Full Version : How does the east look?

meemai
10-21-2014, 01:34 AM
Hello greetings from the west.

At the west there are a lot of gankers, scumbags, same faction killers, pirates and whatnot. A lot of guilds fighting each other in the biggest e-♥♥♥♥♥ contests.

I was wondering how the east is fairing, I might sell all my parts for fishing boat buy apex and retire to the east.

Please inform me!

Can we actually mail crossfaction?

GilgameshEanna
10-21-2014, 01:43 AM
Dont worry, in East its the same ♥♥♥♥ :). Cant answer about the crossfaction mail.

VoxNihili
10-21-2014, 01:46 AM
You can mail crossfaction yes

Hannibal
10-21-2014, 02:27 AM
East don't really have much PK'ers, Hardly any focused PVP guilds. Most are tradepacks / social guilds. I like East better then west. But aye i'v heared there are ALOT more West players then East, so it would be natural to be more douchbags on West.

UnlimitedAlchemist
10-21-2014, 03:30 AM
There are lots of tradepacks guild,you know boring stuff and not much PK/PVP. The only reasonbly big pvp/pk focused guild who i've seen is Aesir.

Quitol
10-21-2014, 03:35 AM
East don't really have much PK'ers, Hardly any focused PVP guilds. Most are tradepacks / social guilds. I like East better then west. But aye i'v heared there are ALOT more West players then East, so it would be natural to be more douchbags on West.

As a west player, I've heard the exact opppsosite, a 1:3 ratio for west/east with less pk guilds and more pvp one on the east.
So; which version is true ? :p

Hannibal
10-21-2014, 03:43 AM
I can confirm that East have no pure pvp Guilds. Half of the guilds are either French or German (french Majority) and a few polish, scandinavian and italian. Cloud Cult is probs the best pvp guild, but they are german. When it comes to ratio, please visit Freedick during weekend. Good example :p

our rumors say it's 5:1 5 West pr 1 east. but that is a few weeks ago before they lifted creation restrictions. now i honestly don't know.

meemai
10-21-2014, 03:46 AM
I can confirm that East have no pure pvp Guilds. Half of the guilds are either French or German (french Majority) and a few polish, scandinavian and italian. Cloud Cult is probs the best pvp guild, but they are german. When it comes to ratio, please visit Freedick during weekend. Good example :p

our rumors say it's 5:1 5 West pr 1 east. but that is a few weeks ago before they lifted creation restrictions. now i honestly don't know.

Love your nickname and I really am in to trading I should have joined the east. Thing is I got 3 medium farms and one thatched farmhouse and a fishing boat design with 1 thunderstruck and all the rest I am at a loss on what to do.

Hannibal
10-21-2014, 03:55 AM
Love your nickname and I really am in to trading I should have joined the east. Thing is I got 3 medium farms and one thatched farmhouse and a fishing boat design with 1 thunderstruck and all the rest I am at a loss on what to do.

It's my real name, aswell as my nickname. Well if you really can send cross faction, just sell the thatchet+ 16x16 farms and send the gold too your East character. That would be the easiest. If you read further up somone says you can mail cross faction. i would test it before i'd do it :)

meemai
10-21-2014, 04:03 AM
It's my real name, aswell as my nickname. Well if you really can send cross faction, just sell the thatchet+ 16x16 farms and send the gold too your East character. That would be the easiest. If you read further up somone says you can mail cross faction. i would test it before i'd do it :)

Nice I am a great fan of Hannibal Barca general of Carthage, and Hannibal the Rhodian a very good captain in his time. Actually I'll send you a mail and let me know if you get it Hannibal!

Hannibal
10-21-2014, 04:38 AM
Nice I am a great fan of Hannibal Barca general of Carthage, and Hannibal the Rhodian a very good captain in his time. Actually I'll send you a mail and let me know if you get it Hannibal!

Hannibal ad portas. I will let you know when i get home from work. An btw, ingame i am Hannibalurg. As somone snatched Hannibal to quickly :p

meemai
10-21-2014, 04:39 AM
Hannibal ad portas. I will let you know when i get home from work. An btw, ingame i am Hannibalurg. As somone snatched Hannibal to quickly :p

Aah alright sending new mail!
5 milk on your way!

Hannibal
10-21-2014, 08:23 AM
I got the Email and Milk, but i am so used to delete mail due to broker so i deleted it. So i can confirm you can mail cross faction :)

Shieldnoob
10-21-2014, 08:57 AM

Bambi plz, im pretty sure the ratio is pretty even if not its more east than west, might not notice it as all of east are a bunch of carebears running tradepacks only.

PS: Aesir Strongest Guild Eanna

meemai
10-21-2014, 11:22 AM
I got the Email and Milk, but i am so used to delete mail due to broker so i deleted it. So i can confirm you can mail cross faction :)

What would you advice to do sir Hannibal, because of your name I have to take some of your wise advice. I could send the fishing boat over to my new character.

Hannibal
10-21-2014, 01:06 PM
Bambi plz, im pretty sure the ratio is pretty even if not its more east than west, might not notice it as all of east are a bunch of carebears running tradepacks only.

I know, there are too many tradepacks guilds. Henceforth personally i am just waiting for Xfer to open up. So i can escape this french tradepack.

Should't call your betters for bambi, that might get you killed.

What would you advice to do sir Hannibal, because of your name I have to take some of your wise advice. I could send the fishing boat over to my new character.

Dear minion, you should sell all lands and create a character on east and transfer. Just send all gold and items you want to keep too your alt.

PS: Aesir Strongest Guild Eanna

Don't know what shrooms you are on, but please do share.

Yed
10-21-2014, 01:40 PM
West is full of carebears, East is full of carebears, people constantly complaining about 'PK' guilds. (if you ever killed another player, red or green, you too are a PKer) People complaining because guilds play the actual game instead of carebearing in save zones and running dungeons all day. I don't know about the ratio though, but during leveling around launch every PvP zone was full of red, Halcyona is mostly full of red too and sometimes a green zerg emerges. It's probably fairly balanced as Trion will lock one faction if it were to become unbalanced.

meemai
10-21-2014, 01:42 PM
I know, there are too many tradepacks guilds. Henceforth personally i am just waiting for Xfer to open up. So i can escape this french tradepack.

Should't call your betters for bambi, that might get you killed.

Dear minion, you should sell all lands and create a character on east and transfer. Just send all gold and items you want to keep too your alt.

Don't know what shrooms you are on, but please do share.

What is Xfer a new server? We could move together!

Hiskias
10-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Some sort of estimate on East vs West ratio could be derived from observing Hasla farming area over time. To me it seems there are more Nuians there, but as a Haranyan I may be biased.

Cpt Obvious
10-21-2014, 02:53 PM
east just lacks organized guilds

organizing a trade pack run or some instance run is none of my concern i mean pvp wise, barely any east clan is focusing on it youll see next update when land opens i doubt east will have anything there..
wish east had organized pvp guilds i dont mind if people do instance/trade pack runs but if its your only focus ingame im bored in guild within 10 mins i really dislike the "safe" stuff off the game i rather die 100 times with 0 kills then do 10 trade pack runs a day :x

hard to find a guild thats more focused on pvp :( on east Aesir is no option since im not swedish nor from norway, for rest i havent seen much guilds that actually make a name on the server for being "♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s cus they pvp"

Malkavo
10-21-2014, 03:06 PM
Trade runs, farming and gold are necessary for grow up.
Just a lot of guild try to make resource as possibile for next patch and for grow on a better way.
You can't blame people for this, maybe you want more pvp, but guilds have different goals and i'm sure, we can see more pvp on next months.
AA have more ways to be competitive, 'carebears style' can be one of them. :D