PDA

View Full Version : Reinstall/Repair Installation files functionality?

Noirr
10-23-2014, 12:52 AM
So i was wondering is there any option to repair installation files (like steam verify cache integrity function) or reinstall the game without re-downloading all? or uninstalling all and re-downloading then installing again only option?

RoscoSquire
10-23-2014, 01:00 AM
I don't think there is. My game worked fine till this patch. Since the patch I could never get in game. I'd hit the red play button and things would start up like before.. but then the game would never launch and the red play button would be back on. I could repeat this indefinitely. So today I try a fresh install and I havent gotten it yet. Error every single time. I've honestly spent over 12 hours today trying to fix it and my frustration is at an all time high.

Synfidie
10-23-2014, 01:47 AM
I don't think there is. My game worked fine till this patch. Since the patch I could never get in game. I'd hit the red play button and things would start up like before.. but then the game would never launch and the red play button would be back on. I could repeat this indefinitely. So today I try a fresh install and I havent gotten it yet. Error every single time. I've honestly spent over 12 hours today trying to fix it and my frustration is at an all time high.

I'm having this exact issue as well. I read elsewhere on the Internet it may be something on our PC's blocking the executable.