PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a no bs hardcare pvp/pve guild!

Laagee
10-23-2014, 04:56 PM
Server: Ollo
Faction: West
Abolisher and Templer

I have played many mmo's and I am looking for more of a hardcore pvp/pve guild. I am not looking for a guild that makes excuses that we do not have enough players or do not have players that know how to play or the bots are taking everything etc... I am looking for a guild that wants to dominate the game...and regardless of the challenge that it is faced with the guild moves together to over come the challenge now not tomorrow!

If this is a guild you are in or know about please let me know!

Thank you in advance!

docMed
10-23-2014, 04:59 PM
You should probably post what server/side/class/etc ;). Just a friendly pointer.

Laagee
10-23-2014, 05:25 PM
Lol thanks doc...Just did a quick type up...

Saturnx
10-24-2014, 03:26 PM
We are seeking more members who want to have fun and finally join a guild to call home. Most of our members have KR/RU/Alpha/Beta experience that will help you to become successful. Although our guild might be on a different server/faction [ Ollo/Eastern ], we have the ability to help you achieve your goals in a short amount of time.

About Us: Takeda Shogunate (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?98712-lt-Takeda-Shogunate-gt-NA-Ollo-East-Recruiting-PvP-PvE-Battles-Pirate-Trade-Crafting-Farming-amp-Much-More!)

You can msg me in-game or anyone else if you are interested.
Server: Ollo/Eastern

Tekka
Nibilus
Destin
Basiora
Saturnx
Kerrylee

Laagee
10-24-2014, 06:34 PM
Thanks for your offer, even though I never played alpha or beta I am very confident in my skills as a player and have already achieved and own a lot. I am looking for more of a guild that the members hold there own(do not rely on anyone) but comes together for raids or pvp sessions. I am really looking for a guild that will kick some ♥♥♥ and build a castle and be confident enough to hold the castle.... Also even though it only takes a week to get to 50 I would rather not start from scratch again.