PDA

View Full Version : Looking for clean Daytime Guild (EST)

Gregorius
10-24-2014, 08:58 AM
Hi all!

I play Mon-Fri from about 8am - 5pm (EST) and sometimes (but not that often) on weekends. I'm not able to use a headset so any comms I use will be on speaker and I need it to be clean because I have two small children. So I'm looking for a guild that uses comms but keeps it clean, or a guild that doesn't require comms to participate in events. I am open to everything in game ( PvE, PvP, Crafting etc..) and I would be willing to reroll on any server to be in a guild that meets these requirements. Thank you!

dalps1215
10-24-2014, 09:13 AM
hey man I dont have a guild yet, but id like to have a small group of friends to play with. I'm on the Namia server, and I also play on the EST timezone. i have a child as well, and like comms. let me know what you think. my IGN is Kalroth BTW

Gregorius
10-24-2014, 11:45 AM
I wouldn't mind starting our own guild if we can find more people who are looking for this. Lets see how this thread does over the weekend and into next week and see what we can come up with.

Tanat
10-24-2014, 05:06 PM
Heeey there. Ark Caellum is a new guild on the Naima server, eastern faction, that's currently looking for people to join our humble little group.
We'd gladly welcome the both of you judging by Gregorious' guild criteria. Sounds like you two are pretty decent people.

We're currently at 13 members and still hoping to expand. Not everyone's on EST, but we do have quite a few that are. :P

*we just recently started using Raidcall too*

If you're interested, here's our page for some more detailed information: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?96012-NA-East-Naima-Ark-Caellum.-(Insert-cool-awesome-motivational-title-here)