+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: We are unable to complete your purchase.

Still can't buy credits, as of buying a few APEX recently I can no longer buy those. Called my bank and they said it was not restricted on their end. :'(

I think I am having the same issue as everyone else here.

Ticket : 141026-001750

Thanks for your help

141030-001311

same issue i had added card wich was working just fine with patron last month and i still can buy apex with it but not patron status....i think trion whant to scam us on money to buy more expensive apex than patron status.....

#141030-002606
    WTF is this u donīt want my money? I want to register and pay for my acount but it doesnt accept my credit card nore paypall???? Please fix this!

#141030-002684

I can't purchase APEX! Please GM check into my status. Also it's crap I can't get livechat because of no patron, but I do have patron.

Thanks.

I'm don't buy on the client coz I have too much problem, but I don't know If im correct, i tried using browser and it worked.
    Server: Shatigon
    IGN: SlippY
    Class: Abolisher
    LvL: Royal Army of Nuia

"Its not about MONEY, its about my SANITY."

141028-003270

Now I get a new error message: Unable to complete your purchase. Please try again later.

After GM replied, I managed to squeeze in 2 Apex purchases before it stopped accepting any purchase - via browser or client. I've double checked and its not an issue with my payment side. =(

Got this sorted, thank you Trion!

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #99
    ArcheAge Team
    Quote Originally Posted by asesi View Post
    Same here happened to me, its the same for RIFT, can't buy the game or get patron
    If you're still having an issue, can you submit a ticket about this and post the reference number here?

10.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #100
    ArcheAge Team
    Everyone who has posted up until now should now be able to complete a purchase!

For those of you who have been assisted:
    • Please wait 15-20 minutes before attempting your purchase again.
    • If you are still getting an error please update your ticket, or submit one if you have not already.
    • If your issue is resolved and you still have a ticket open, please go ahead and close it.
    • If you have multiple issues regarding the same issue, please go ahead and close all but the original ticket. Multiple tickets will not expedite the process, but will actually increase the time it takes for us to address your issue.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast