+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: We are unable to complete your purchase.

Im having the same problem. Ticket #141107-001117

All KB artikel and Tipps from Devs doesnt help me...

My Ticket:

#141107-001371

HELP!

Regards Wintics

In most cases, this happens because you registered in one location and tried to make a purchase from another (ie you first registered account in NY and then tried to buy a patron package while traveling in China--my experience). It doesn't have to be that dramatic--I know someone who changed location by 5 blocks, so it could be IP-specific.

The only fix I found was to wait for online support to help, and then it was fixed in 5 minutes (after a 6 hour wait

I'm having the same issue, altough my ticket originally was about adding a payment method, i finally managed to add a payment method, but, now i get the error everyone else is having. "We are unable to complete your purchase." Could you please take care of it for me hummingbird?

#141030-000042

Edit: Or should i make a new ticket? Also i updated my ticket stating the same error "We are unable to complete your purchase."

Having the same issue as well. 141107-000541 and 141107-002102 are my ticket numbers. If the quantity of purchases are what is triggering whatever block you're putting on our accounts, might I suggest actually allowing us to purchase multiple APEX with one submission, so that, say, someone doesn't have to go through the APEX purchase process multiple times?

Click the Live Chat button. Let it sit there for about an hour or so which you work your way to the front of the line. When it is finally your turn Tell the person what is wrong and they will fix it. Not counting the line it takes about 10ish minutes total. Waiting in line will take over an hour.

Something in their DB is breaking and they have to manually fix the problem.

Remember the person you talk to did not cause the problem, and they are likely manually fixing the same problem for everyone including the 100ish people that were in line before you and the 100ish people that are in line after you.

Thank you, GM Hummingbird. You are both a scholar and a gentleman.

# 141107-002593 Mine doesnt work!
    HAVOC GAMING
    ARE YOU READY TO RAISE HAVOC?
    Sponsored by: Effort Staffing

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfClubs View Post
    Click the Live Chat button. Let it sit there for about an hour or so which you work your way to the front of the line. When it is finally your turn Tell the person what is wrong and they will fix it. Not counting the line it takes about 10ish minutes total. Waiting in line will take over an hour.

Something in their DB is breaking and they have to manually fix the problem.

Remember the person you talk to did not cause the problem, and they are likely manually fixing the same problem for everyone including the 100ish people that were in line before you and the 100ish people that are in line after you.
    This guy gets it. Do live chat people.

here is my ticket number please fix !!!!

Question Reference # 141108-000115
    Date Created: 11/07/2014 05:28 PM
    Date Last Updated: 11/07/2014 05:28 PM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast