+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: To all major East Guild Why are we fight among our self ?

To all major East Guild Why are we fight among our self ?

Why are we fighting among our self ? Slayer S you guys are largest guild in the East now with swiggty gone. Why are you not planning for Nov 4? Yes bloodlust are working you guys are just push them to it. Bloodlust why are you working with Rising On you are only shooting yourself in the foot down the road. Rising On, Lunatico, SSGT, are planning to work together ? Why are we not? The West is laughing so hard at the East because it all just benefits them in the end. The East are already out numbered by the zerging BR West. I am ask the East to sit down and talk. If we work together we can get all 4 castle.

You are crazy if you think SlayerS isn't planning for Nov 4th. You are also crazy if you think the east has any chance of getting all 4 castles.

I totally agree. The east sees what's going on from the forums here and approached bloodlust for protection probably just for the drama. They knew it would be recorded and they knew it would cause more controversy. I say we squash this dispute and start gathering together to fight the west.

West laughing at the east while using overwhelming numbers. Cute.

Anyhow, the east is full of self righteous ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bags that have essentially made it the losing side, here's a few examples:
    A) People who used their guild/members (this being leaders of any form) to gain various personal items that never actually eventuated into help for their guild.
    B) Players that have betrayed members of their own faction by killing them for fun, mobs or packs, when they aren't actually going pirate, causing feuds and distrust between a large enough number of single players or even guilds.
    C) Delayed the strength of the faction by going to Hasla to farm or steal mobs from players who need them just so they can, as an example, get a 'staff' or an 'axe' for a spec. they rarely touch. Even simply stealing mobs and playing the 'umad' card.
    D) Brought large amounts of players via streaming then dispersed elsewhere, leaving the east with a limb missing, so to speak.

I know some of those are elements of the game, as a bunch of your preach and shout from the roof tops, but it did effect this faction. All in all, this game has some of the worst kinds of cancerous little ♥♥♥♥♥hats I've ever seen.

TL: DR Distrust, disrespect, power & self gain hungry. Also cats.

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Salphira View Post
    ... playing the 'umad' card.
    F%$! that card. Right in the face. Hard.
    <Ethereal>

Proud supporter of Team Pewchikagemox

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Salphira View Post
    West laughing at the east while using overwhelming numbers. Cute.

Anyhow, the east is full of self righteous ♥♥♥♥♥♥ bags that have essentially made it the losing side, here's a few examples:
    A) People who used their guild/members (this being leaders of any form) to gain various personal items that never actually eventuated into help for their guild.
    B) Players that have betrayed members of their own faction by killing them for fun, mobs or packs, when they aren't actually going pirate, causing feuds and distrust between a large enough number of single players or even guilds.
    C) Delayed the strength of the faction by going to Hasla to farm or steal mobs from players who need them just so they can, as an example, get a 'staff' or an 'axe' for a spec. they rarely touch. Even simply stealing mobs and playing the 'umad' card.
    D) Brought large amounts of players via streaming then dispersed elsewhere, leaving the east with a limb missing, so to speak.

I know some of those are elements of the game, as a bunch of your preach and shout from the roof tops, but it did effect this faction. All in all, this game has some of the worst kinds of cancerous little ♥♥♥♥♥hats I've ever seen.

TL: DR Distrust, disrespect, power & self gain hungry. Also cats.
    Being west is so easy. You have a 3 BR guild with over 9000 member. I can 1vs1 most of them but the zerg are just too strong

I will tell everyone the stories that I've heard and where it all began. Some skipping to avoid long post.

From the beginning (since game went live), Bloodlust and Purgatory has always had beef since Alpha. Every guild on the East should of known this as they both do not hide this fact.
    Skip a few weeks since release and Bloodlust are allied with SlayerS and Philanthropy. At this time they were attempting kraken so every member could learn what to do. Trial and error. Failed plenty of times.
    I believe this is why SlayerS then went and seeked a alliance with Purgatory to kill kraken because Bloodlust was not showing results. And eventually SlayerS and Purgatory DID kill the kraken.
    Be aware Bloodlust and Purgatory were still having beef at this point and Bloodlust felt it was a backstab since SlayerS went and joined Purgatory for kraken.
    As a result of that backstab Bloodlust considered SlayerS free game again and all ties cut.
    (The thing is I am not sure if SlayerS were aware of the beef between Bloodlust and Purgatory. But that is unlikely since it was very out in the open they were.)

And this is the part where Bloodlust and SlayerS beef began.

Bloodlust members saw SlayerS doing a guild trade run out of hasla (peace time) to rook. SlayerS knew and saw Bloodlust members there at hasla airship but believed the alliance was still on so they thought they were safe. Unfortunately they were wrong and Bloodlust got a group to take about half? the packs from SlayerS once they landed at rook. Once that happened SlayerS went full blown hatred against Bloodlust. At this point both guilds began the griefing against each other that we know today.

Since then Swiggity (streamer guild) merged with SlayerS. And Philanthropy merged with Bloodlust.

At some point, Bloodlust and Purgatory eventually allied together for the greater good of killing kraken and stopping reds. And they did.

But since then, no one has been able to kill kraken because it was either Purgatory and bloodlust getting stopped by reds or SlayerS or the reverse.

The drama today recently is that Rising On who killed kraken sold the kraken spear to Rogue Panda? (who are allied with SlayerS) Or was it SlayerS? It was never clear to me. But it was with illegal gold that was bought and was wiped from the economy.

As a result, Rising On came to Bloodlust? (Not sure on this as well) and asked for alliance to kill kraken since they hate SlayerS/Rouge panda for giving them illegal gold and losing their kraken weapon.

Bloodlust and Purgatory was still allies and Bloodlust asked Purgatory (not sure on this) if they would like to join with reds to kill kraken since both hate SlayerS. Purgatory leadership said ok/maybe? (not sure on this) but the members said no.
    As a result Purgatory joined with SlayerS because the members didn't want to ally with Bloodlust who were helping reds/west with kraken.

Now Bloodlust are allied with Rising on to do kraken and stop SlayerS and their alliance from doing kraken and the reverse. yada yada

@ImaqtRawr - So basically, it sounds like Bloodlust is hopping from D to D looking for an ally that'll actually call them back in the morning like a promiscuous lil ♥♥♥♥. Bad decisions all around.

Yup sounds like some pre-school bull crap right there. Why can't you guys freaking grow up and work together an play the damn game to stop this zerg of reds? I am so sorry for joining this sorry ♥♥♥ server.

Quote Originally Posted by Guidaux View Post
    Yup sounds like some pre-school bull crap right there. Why can't you guys freaking grow up and work together an play the damn game to stop this zerg of reds? I am so sorry for joining this sorry ♥♥♥ server.
    Ehh thats the false logic right there though. I'm more than sure stuff like this is happening on every singe server. It's just a matter of how well hidden it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast