+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71

Thread: [BREAKING NEWS] Pirate Leader Morpheus Defeated!

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Krogger View Post
    its nothing against a *player* per say , if someone from the guild ur in screws up and pks one of us we are going to pk members of that guild. There are some guildies that just run around and gank ppl we are not in a NAP in just for fun. it is a pvp game , its gonna happen . It sucks its own faction but hey , all the west faction do these days is watch those east faction members turn in packs and pk their own faction members instead. Its why west faction will never win a halcyona war. Way too carebear and bad mentality to work together. So don't blame NWO for their actions lol. DO onto others as others will do onto you.
    Interesting. I'm the leader of a VERY small guild. Where no one has ever touched NWO.
    While I understand pvp happens. And completely agree the situations I've had regarding NWO were probably players just attacking people in general because of someone specific. Its happening far more often. And some of us can very mush say, I didn't do anything, nor has my guild.
    PVP is pvp. And I have no problem with it. Heck I hunt High level same faction killers. But I do want to point out, there is PvP and on same faction by NWO against people that don't deserve it. And its been at a increasing rate, might be something to take into consideration when someone speaks up about it, never just assume its someone thats caused you harm, mistakes happen.

  2. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakuu View Post
    Interesting. I'm the leader of a VERY small guild. Where no one has ever touched NWO.
    While I understand pvp happens. And completely agree the situations I've had regarding NWO were probably players just attacking people in general because of someone specific. Its happening far more often. And some of us can very mush say, I didn't do anything, nor has my guild.
    PVP is pvp. And I have no problem with it. Heck I hunt High level same faction killers. But I do want to point out, there is PvP and on same faction by NWO against people that don't deserve it. And its been at a increasing rate, might be something to take into consideration when someone speaks up about it, never just assume its someone thats caused you harm, mistakes happen.
    Same here Alakuu. No one in my guild has murdered anyone in our own faction. We have deliberately been attacked and robbed several times in the past few days by a large group consisting of NWO and More Money than Sense. So it was no accident. Sad to see a once respected guild turn into another Nui Brotherhood. I'm sure it won't be long before you start exploiting the bot reporting tool. I've helped NWO people in the past fight Oran Thul only to have them stab me in the back now.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    545
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakuu View Post
    Interesting. I'm the leader of a VERY small guild. Where no one has ever touched NWO.
    While I understand pvp happens. And completely agree the situations I've had regarding NWO were probably players just attacking people in general because of someone specific. Its happening far more often. And some of us can very mush say, I didn't do anything, nor has my guild.
    PVP is pvp. And I have no problem with it. Heck I hunt High level same faction killers. But I do want to point out, there is PvP and on same faction by NWO against people that don't deserve it. And its been at a increasing rate, might be something to take into consideration when someone speaks up about it, never just assume its someone thats caused you harm, mistakes happen.
    can only speak for the people i know mate , just enjoy the article . if u have a problem feel free to pm me ingame . I just hope the west faction decide to start fighting the east faction before alpha ends
    Krogger - lvl 50
    Leader of Wicked
    www.wickedonline.net
    Guild thread here

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakuu View Post
    Interesting. I'm the leader of a VERY small guild. Where no one has ever touched NWO.
    I seriously doubt this. Unless you provide me with a guild name, I'm going to assume that you're lying.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytrader View Post
    Same here Alakuu. No one in my guild has murdered anyone in our own faction.
    If you're so sure, tell us your guild name. I can almost guarantee that your members aren't as innocent as you think they are.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    I seriously doubt this. Unless you provide me with a guild name, I'm going to assume that you're lying.
    Wow really now. I'm the leader of The Republic. We currently have active 3 members counting myself. The one I know, because hes also in this house, and the other I talk to often on TS3. Many members are unwilling to spend 150$ on alpha.

    Don't jump to conclusions.

    FYI I'd rather not derail the thread, hell I enjoy your posts. And completely agree with Krogger, nothing really to worry about. But if you want to call me out. And assume I'm lying the bring it on.
    Head of Phoenix
    From the ashes we rise!

    Forum Guide writer.
    Always looking for suggestions!
    My work so far:
    [Guide] Ins and Outs of Guild Creation
    [Guide & FAQ] Pre-Beta Can you Run AA!

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakuu View Post
    Wow really now. I'm the leader of The Republic. We currently have active 3 members counting myself. The one I know, because hes also in this house, and the other I talk to often on TS3. Many members are unwilling to spend 150$ on alpha.

    Don't jump to conclusions.
    I've never even seen or heard of you guys. You probably have the wrong guild. "Don't jump to conclusions."

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    208
    I watched both fights from atop the tower and if you guys had half the resistance OT had there would be no thread here.
    If this is the best you guys can do I pity your guild mates come live.

    ~Krogger "I just hope the west faction decide to start fighting the east faction before alpha ends " then maybe tell your guildies to stop attacking us and go fight the east ffs ... duh : /

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabjib View Post
    I watched both fights from atop the tower and if you guys had half the resistance OT had there would be no thread here.
    If this is the best you guys can do I pity your guild mates come live.

    ~Krogger "I just hope the west faction decide to start fighting the east faction before alpha ends " then maybe tell your guildies to stop attacking us and go fight the east ffs ... duh : /
    You do realize that we mostly pirate enemy faction, right? Did you forget about the time we took down a fleet of OT Merchant ships with less people than them? Did you also forget about how we go and smack Bushi out of the water whenever we get news of them pirating?

    The lack of respect is real. You guys are basically asking to get harassed at this point. =/

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    I've never even seen or heard of you guys. You probably have the wrong guild. "Don't jump to conclusions."
    Nui World Order. Nope. I know the name. Its not a crazy small guild like mine. So I don't have the wrong guild. I'm not jumping to conclusions. And I've had NWO attack me. I'm not here trying to call anything out. Simply pointed out to Krogger who has been a reasonable person and helped a member of mine with crafting before.
    Simply said that there have been, and probably will continue to be situations where not everyone in NWO are always nice. I'll start taking down names if you'd like me to.
    I haven't seen you in person Kriptini, at least I don't believe so. But I've run across Krogger before, hes never given me problems. Heck answered a question about the costumes that I asked him.
    But the faceless masses of NWO have caused me a few problems on my rare romps around the unsafe areas of the world.

    Might want to polish up on your reactions to people. I'm not a hostile person on these forums. Sure there are some. But you treating me as such rubs people negatively.

    Anyhoo. Nice thread, I've enjoyed the news posts. Negative on the reaction you give people though. But it doesn't really bother me. Figure you should be aware though treating people like that isn't very nice.
    Head of Phoenix
    From the ashes we rise!

    Forum Guide writer.
    Always looking for suggestions!
    My work so far:
    [Guide] Ins and Outs of Guild Creation
    [Guide & FAQ] Pre-Beta Can you Run AA!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts