+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: [BREAKING NEWS] Pirate Leader Morpheus Defeated!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabjib View Post
    I watched both fights from atop the tower and if you guys had half the resistance OT had there would be no thread here.
    If this is the best you guys can do I pity your guild mates come live.

~Krogger "I just hope the west faction decide to start fighting the east faction before alpha ends " then maybe tell your guildies to stop attacking us and go fight the east ffs ... duh : /
    the west faction killing each other has been going on WAY before we even started pking as well lol. we only started because other ppl kept doing it and didnt wanna stop so hey , might as well enjoy the game.
    Also ur trying to tell me 120members of OT and Bushi together couldnt stop a resistance from 25 pirates?lol
    Krogger - lvl 50
    Leader of Wicked
    www.wickedonline.net
    Guild thread here

Quote Originally Posted by Alakuu View Post
    Nui World Order. Nope. I know the name. Its not a crazy small guild like mine. So I don't have the wrong guild. I'm not jumping to conclusions. And I've had NWO attack me. I'm not here trying to call anything out. Simply pointed out to Krogger who has been a reasonable person and helped a member of mine with crafting before.
    Simply said that there have been, and probably will continue to be situations where not everyone in NWO are always nice. I'll start taking down names if you'd like me to.
    I haven't seen you in person Kriptini, at least I don't believe so. But I've run across Krogger before, hes never given me problems. Heck answered a question about the costumes that I asked him.
    But the faceless masses of NWO have caused me a few problems on my rare romps around the unsafe areas of the world.

Might want to polish up on your reactions to people. I'm not a hostile person on these forums. Sure there are some. But you treating me as such rubs people negatively.

Anyhoo. Nice thread, I've enjoyed the news posts. Negative on the reaction you give people though. But it doesn't really bother me. Figure you should be aware though treating people like that isn't very nice.
    You know, it's really easy to say, "yeah you don't know it, but NWO attacked us." Understand that it's perfectly reasonable for me to not believe you, especially when you make posts like this:

These would be marked as evaded. Not the case I'm willing to bet.

To OP. I can also agree the miss system feels very weird. Its far from normalized. So you'll have situations where you miss many times, then others where you don't.

Funny story. In PVP Died 9 times to a guy. I missed every single attack I used on him every death. Never hit him. He also crit me every single attack he used on me. Every single one. Even mana stars. Either the system is broken, its hackable, or and this is the most likely, RNG is a fickle creature.
    I'm not trying to come across as hostile, but if that's what you want me to be, then all I'm going to say is that you should be careful where you take your boat.

This is the exact reason I went Pirate, to be hostile to all care bears and remove all excuses to their deaths. You guys are letting some whiners take over your post! Especially such an achievement. Just simply reply with one thing.
    Oh, NWO killed you? Welp.... :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    You know, it's really easy to say, "yeah you don't know it, but NWO attacked us." Understand that it's perfectly reasonable for me to not believe you, especially when you make posts like this:

I'm not trying to come across as hostile, but if that's what you want me to be, then all I'm going to say is that you should be careful where you take your boat.
    How is that relevant. What you want more info regarding the fight on Freedich island with the one sorc / occ / songcraft guy? She was from the enemy side, not sure the guild. And was 3 shotting me every single time, every spell cast was a crit. I'm not lying there, nor here. Nothing about it even would imply lying. Hell I chocked it up to bad RNG on my side? So I ask this again. How is that relevant.
    What about my post is wrong there? What the heck are you even implying? Do you have paranoia issues? Seeing as you like to read up on the person that posts. Why don't you check my links in my Signature before you try and act like I'm here spouting bullsh*t. If you actually noticed I'm trying to be helpful on these forums. I replied to Krogger because I've seen some situations that don't line up with what he said, I even stated its probably out of his line of sight. I wasn't blaming him, nor was I accusing him of being part of it. Larger guilds are always hard to manage, and everyone gets a bad apple or two from time to time.

"I'm not trying to come across as hostile"
    1. I have my signature on. I post on these forums with the intent to be truthful, and helpful to the community. You clearly look into posters previous posts, I don't see how you can imply my Quoted post is fictitious. Nor does it add any value to your claim that you should be HOSTILE to me whatsoever. Heck my work on these forum seeing as you're looking into them should shine the other way. Why would I want to lie and slander a guild with a main account, that I've poured days worth of work into on the forums alone.
    2. You assumed what I said was lies. And then even claimed you knew what community I was part of, and even boaked at the idea of me being a leader of a guild. I confronted you on that. Instead of saying you were wrong you passed it off in a "save face" manner. (I'm fine with that, but get the feeling you can't apologize for anything you do wrong.)

"But if that's what you want me to be, then all I'm going to say is that you should be careful where you take your boat."
    1. Excuse me? What the hell is wrong with you? Threats?
    2. What is with this increasing hostility towards me. What gives you the right to treat me like this? Grow up. I called something out. It was correct. You called me out, I WAS RIGHT. Now you want to threaten me? Are you two years old? Do you feel your actions on these forums are respectable? Jesus christ I even complemented you on your work. You've got a screw lose or something if you think you're respond to me in a healthy manner.

I really hope you wake up and actually read what you are writing. Threats. Really?
    Grow up you child.

Quote Originally Posted by Paralyzed View Post
    This is the exact reason I went Pirate, to be hostile to all care bears and remove all excuses to their deaths. You guys are letting some whiners take over your post! Especially such an achievement. Just simply reply with one thing.
    Oh, NWO killed you? Welp.... :^)
    I actually agree with this guy. Plain and simple. If its what you guys do thats fine. Instead you're trying to deface me. Lie, and get aggressive towards me.

Take a chill pill.
    Paralyzed has 100% the right approach, don't get some bloody invested, and then try and lie and be dirty about it.
    Head of Phoenix
    From the ashes we rise!

Forum Guide writer.
    Always looking for suggestions!
    My work so far:
    [Guide] Ins and Outs of Guild Creation
    [Guide & FAQ] Pre-Beta Can you Run AA!

Chill pill? I didn't spend 40 minutes typing out a rant about how salty I am.

I actually agree with this guy. Plain and simple. If its what you guys do thats fine. Instead you're trying to deface me. Lie, and get aggressive towards me.

Take a chill pill.
    Paralyzed has 100% the right approach, don't get some bloody invested, and then try and lie and be dirty about it.
    Twas directed to you. Get that salt out of here, you died, get over it. :^)

PJSalt :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Paralyzed View Post
    Twas directed to you. Get that salt out of here, you died, get over it. :^)
    I died. I'm over it. What about it?

since when its a bad idea to jack ur own faction ships that trash talk u and try to pk u all day lol. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. ijs
    Thats what I replied to here.
    The two situations are completely separate. I read the thread, read the posts. Saw Krogger's post. And replied because I had something of information to add to it.
    There is nothing "salty" about it. Grow up and accept some criticism, these forums aren't yours alone. Stop acting like you own the place.
    Are you another super touchy child? Whats with the remark? Are you implying I shouldn't reply? Should say something?
    And if it helps I never actually died to NWO, stealth mechanics are pretty decent here if you know how to use them. There isn't anything I have to be upset about other than Krogger is implying that people being attacked by NWO are being attacked with SET REASON. And I simply asked and stated I've given no just cause, so maybe something funny is going on, because I have had hostility from their members.
    Do you need it spelled out more for you?
    You can rave and cry all you want. I have no problem slowly typing it out to you over and over again if that helps.

@Kriptini, not sure why you got off the wrong foot about me. Either way, don't threaten people. Its bad character. Other than that, good luck. Hope to read more of your news reports.
    Please polish your people skills.
    Head of Phoenix
    From the ashes we rise!

Forum Guide writer.
    Always looking for suggestions!
    My work so far:
    [Guide] Ins and Outs of Guild Creation
    [Guide & FAQ] Pre-Beta Can you Run AA!

Oh no! I dropped my dorites ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast