+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rick James The Don (Selling Lands)

Rick James The Don (Selling Lands)

Selling 24 x 24 Land In Solis c/o is 800G a/w at 1KGold
    Selling Built Thatched Farm In Falcorth c/o is 16Apex a/w at 2.5k Gold
    Selling 16 x 16 Land Any Climate 200-350 Varries Depending on location, Weather, Near NPC,etc.
    Pm me In game On my Main Account Rick James or Send me a Mail Just in case I am not around
    I can give you a tour to the areas so dont be shy

you only posted here because of my request to get rid of you didnt you?

You Begging for my attention Boy? anyways
    Also Selling 16 x 16 Side by Side Land For a Big Farm Operation! contact me at Rickjames

lol honestly I think most people who know who you are and what you do to this game and how you do it would rather get their balls stapled to the table than to buy anything from you.

how is RickJames not banned for hacking yet?! WTF. everyone in the server knows your a hacker!

After playing MMOs for 6+ years, I can honestly say I have never seen on person ruin a server more than Rickjames. Not only has he flagrantly cheated, but he bragged about it as he did it. I can only hope his behavior will not be rewarded in the long run.

I don't believe Rickjames is a hacker. I've bested him twice..
    ~Huruu, Realtor/Tailor/Weak ♥♥♥ Healer

Quote Originally Posted by Landsraad View Post
    I don't believe Rickjames is a hacker. I've bested him twice..
    ~Huruu, Realtor/Tailor/Weak ♥♥♥ Healer
    every time something changes even slightly in a game hacks need to be reworked recoded so they flow smoother. this is how I beat him to my farm in solis and damn he was butthurt that he couldnt place his farm from the solis checkpoint all the way to halo hallow XD.
    but yeah in conjunction to the rest of the peoples here...everyone knows rickjames is a piece of ♥♥♥♥ hacker, they all witnessed it and they all hear him brag about it and laugh that for some reason the moderators dont insta kill him but bleh...yeah my entire guild has actually thought about leaving because he is on our server

+ Reply to Thread