+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pirate questions!

Pirate questions!

psssst...hey...pirates....I has me a question fer ya

lol
    mind you I dont want to make this into a whining ♥♥♥♥♥ing or moaning thread. I know you guys became pirates so that you could imagine that....pirate people
    that is why the pirate faction exists and yes I dont agree with what you do but I just have some curiosity about what you guys are up to.

for instance
    which groups do you find yourself hitting up the most?
    cause I would imagine blank seeing they are the largest and the most unorganized but then again if you were really smart you would have a system up for snagging packs which I hope you do it would be cool to see more naval battles that involve legit pirates.
    and then how do all the pirates get along? now I know a few people chose to be pirates because they wanted their own faction but I imagine that MOST pirates where just ">o< I wanna kill stuff" and so they killed everything they could and just couldnt keep their infamy down. so how do your guilds or even your faction handle? is it just a massive fluster cluck of all vs all? or is it more like an actual faction with at least SOME sign of not killing everyone?

Lotta internal strife generally most pirate guilds are alligned with guilds back in main faction. As far as I know only a few pirates r just like "f it ill kill anyone" which is how I was for a while until my hatred for blank intensified n I stopped killing easterns.

Quote Originally Posted by Araphel View Post
    Lotta internal strife generally most pirate guilds are alligned with guilds back in main faction. As far as I know only a few pirates r just like "f it ill kill anyone" which is how I was for a while until my hatred for blank intensified n I stopped killing easterns.

I'm not sure what Araphel is talking about to be honest. All the pirate guilds are non-aggressive towards each other, or at least that's the case with my guild and all the other pirate guilds. There's less strife in the pirate faction than in the East or the West as we realize we're the smallest faction and stand no chance if there is in-fighting.

What is your in-game name Araphel?
    Lucius, Pirate, No Quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadloch View Post
    I'm not sure what Araphel is talking about to be honest. All the pirate guilds are non-aggressive towards each other, or at least that's the case with my guild and all the other pirate guilds. There's less strife in the pirate faction than in the East or the West as we realize we're the smallest faction and stand no chance if there is in-fighting.

What is your in-game name Araphel?
    It's Aegir one of the few pirates that no one wants in their guild. Hence the copious amounts of misinformation.

lol I might try and bribe you pirates to attack specific groups at some point XD

Accepting bribes any time but I've never seen a large group fielded by pirates yet. But there are a few good PvP'rs. Only person whose beaten me 1v1 outside arena is in death zone I believe. Nvm think she's actually in the reds

We maybe jumping to Pirate Faction soon too but we're waiting for Auroria patch see what's new before jumping to the wagon. It maybe fun when we have more open pvp zone + no penalty zone for pirates right now I assume you guys only limited to freedich and little bit on open water can't even move coz of this massive zerging in WEST. We may start a separate or merge with Guild's.

So Current Pirate Guild's have no internal dispute or anything? Any issue getting Gilda's?

Quote Originally Posted by Rvyne View Post
    We maybe jumping to Pirate Faction soon too but we're waiting for Auroria patch see what's new before jumping to the wagon. It maybe fun when we have more open pvp zone + no penalty zone for pirates right now I assume you guys only limited to freedich and little bit on open water can't even move coz of this massive zerging in WEST. We may start a separate or merge with Guild's.

So Current Pirate Guild's have no internal dispute or anything? Any issue getting Gilda's?
    At the moment we are all on good terms minus a few random pirates who don't play well with others. No gilda problems either, we get tons of packs every day. We have more galleons than we have people to man them.

A lot of people exaggerate the negatives of being a pirate. The only real problem is the jail time on east/west continents, other than that its just like being apart of the east or west faction. There is plenty of pvp, lots of honor, pve if we want to, and we have all our crafts 50k+. Zergs can be a problem, but we are used to fighting outnumbered so its not that big of a deal.

ok thank you.

+ Reply to Thread