View Poll Results: Is the wall too big too fast?

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it should be more gradual.

29 22.14%
  • No I like it.

50 38.17%
  • I haven't tried to gear a lvl 50 yet.

9 6.87%
  • RNG crafting should be completely eliminated.

43 32.82%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the wall too big too fast?

Is the wall too big too fast?

I'm talking about the lvl 50 equipment wall. Once you reach lvl 50 and have GHA gear and Hasla weapon then there is this huge wall to get the next set of gear. This wall to me is too big and hits too hard way too fast. This should be a gradual climb not so suddenly punishing.

The price of 1 item is over 1k gold just to produce the entry level 50 crafted item. I believe this Is hurting the game because there will be too many players who just don't ever attempt to climb the wall and lose interest in the game within the next few months. Possible solution is to make the rng crafting the actual level 50 item instead of the lvl 44 item.

So you're concerned that people will think: "I don't have the best gear, it's too hard to get, I quit" ?

Quote Originally Posted by klaern View Post
    So you're concerned that people will think: "I don't have the best gear, it's too hard to get, I quit" ?
    If you read what I said then I'm concerned that people will just say I have all the gear I want and its too hard to get the next tier so I quit. Its not the best gear its just simply 1 tier increase.

It's fine with me. But I guess I'm just an older school fuddy duddy who likes the best stuff in games to be really hard to get as well as taking a lot of time to get. Besides unless people have to be the best of the best in order to feel like they 'win' you don't need to have it all, as quickly as possible to have fun in this game.

High end crafting should be hard to obtain imho, but not impossible and should be the best gear in the game. I'm not real keen on the RNG factor of crafting in AA, I'd personally prefer rare mats, long cooldowns on crafting, something other than a bloody RNG gamble will it improve or will it be destroyed.

As for the Hasla grind, just not my thing, worse than running endless dungeons. That's just me.

End of the day it's a Korean grindy-game with the level of RNG (gambling) popular in many Korean games. No surprises there.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post

The price of 1 item is over 1k gold just to produce the entry level 50 crafted item. I believe this ...
    ------------------------

Is the price of 1 item over 1k gold if one has contacts and trades efficiently or is very self-reliant, or is it 1k gold if one just BUYS components needed...

You can get geared out too easily in this game.
    In old school MMOs it literally took years to get fully geared.

This is what? Month 2.

Leave crafting alone, its best gear in the game.

GHA isnt far off from magnificent and the 10man instance in the north zone will be out soon, with better gear then magnificent.

Its fine the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Filmoret View Post
    If you read what I said then I'm concerned that people will just say I have all the gear I want and its too hard to get the next tier so I quit. Its not the best gear its just simply 1 tier increase.
    So you think people are only playing this game to get the next gear tier?

I don't see why people would quit... the might give up on the next tier, but why would this make them quit?

1k gold per item doesn't take a week to get, how in the hell do you think that's easy? That's a year just for a full set of gear. That is the entry level crafted gear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast