+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 808

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Conquest of Auroria: Castles, Sieges, and More!

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Xanadu
    Posts
    174
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick20 View Post
    I hate calling out crap, but here it goes.

    1. It was stated previously that there was going to be 6 zones opened up on the 4th, Sungold and Exoloch. While I can understand not opening these 2 zones till the 55 cap is released, the fact that we have a "state one thing, do something different" is annoying as all hell.

    2. Farm Wagon requires a Completed Farm Cart. This was also stated as not happening, or more specifically "You will not be able to upgrade the farm cart". I actually prefer to see it upgrade-able, but it better only require 1 TS tree, and maybe 3 extra logs. if it costs any more then 2 TS trees it will then cost more then it did in alpha and beta, and we still haven't even talked about the gem cert upgrade for it.

    3. Hasla weapons should only be a stand-in replacement weapon, considering that in the long run they cost very little time and effort to make for the stats they give. Nerf these bad boys down to at least Magnificent in order to make crafted weapons a bit more viable of a choice.
    @ #2 Do you know the exact recipe for tis Farm Wagon ? The original Farm Wagon from Alpha required 2 TS Trees, but NOT a Farm Cart. This Farm Cart was new to me in release....and now they tell us we need the farm cart to upgrade ? So what do we need to build the Wagon ? no more TS Tree ?

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    707
    Please please please please don't add the Hasla upgrades. Grinding the required tokens for the first weapons in a tiny, heavily contested zone is not fun. Now you're basically making it a requirement for any PvPer who wants to stay relevant to go back there and compete with all the established guilds? Don't do this. Between weapons from crafting, world bosses, and new dungeons we don't need these upgrades and they only lowers the value of the rest of the equipment you're adding to the game.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TetraCleric View Post
    Exolech and Sungold are still coming, you just can't claim land there, which is what the article is about.
    not if u go by this "The upcoming Conquest of Auroria update opens four new zones Marcala, Calmlands, Heedmar, and Nuimari "
    they are not even mentioned during the entire article...

  4. #24
    Great - epherium weapons are now useless.

    Great job Trion, you've just proven yet again that you have no idea how the game works..

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by The Elderling View Post
    not if u go by this "The upcoming Conquest of Auroria update opens four new zones – Marcala, Calmlands, Heedmar, and Nuimari "
    they are not even mentioned during the entire article...
    These two zones have to be in the game, how else would you mine anya pebbles? They don't exist anywhere else.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    125
    Very confused about Farm Cart required in the upgrade but whatever, not like I'd use my Farm Carts after the fact. Guess we'll see what the rest of the recipe is at this point since it'll be 100% brand new.

    Personally don't care about the new Hasla weapon. The first tier of Hasla being available invalidates all gear up through Epherium weapon wise if they have a Hasla weapon category. Whether or not you can upgrade that weapon to Arcane from Blue doesn't change that fact nor does it invalidate the number of other weapons that are flat out better than Hasla weapons (Celestial/Divine Epherium or Delphinad). Given the state of the economy and the prices these high end weapons go for I'm glad there's an alternative for people to remain competitive.
    Kodiak - Officer
    Mostly-Harmless-Guild.com ★ Twitch ★Sponsored by Mrbeer.com and 3 Up Golf


  7. #27
    Senior Member Arialun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Third rock from the Sun
    Posts
    1,099
    My guess is, whatever Trion has told us before this (the farm cart for example) has been overruled by XLGames at some point before the 4th Nov release.

    Either it's miscommunication between them or XLGames didn't agree with Trion regarding the updates plan.
    Nothing to see here, move along ...

  8. #28
    Will we be able to upgrade the Farm Wagon to a Farm Hauler with a vehicle upgrade certificate? Maybe even to a Red Farm Hauler?
    Will the cars become craft-able and their upgraded versions as well?

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    These two zones have to be in the game, how else would you mine anya pebbles? They don't exist anywhere else.
    I agree that they have too, but again, not even mentioned...

  10.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #30
    Community Manager Scapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Auroria
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick20 View Post
    I hate calling out crap, but here it goes.

    1. It was stated previously that there was going to be 6 zones opened up on the 4th, Sungold and Exoloch. While I can understand not opening these 2 zones till the 55 cap is released, the fact that we have a "state one thing, do something different" is annoying as all hell.

    2. Farm Wagon requires a Completed Farm Cart. This was also stated as not happening, or more specifically "You will not be able to upgrade the farm cart". I actually prefer to see it upgrade-able, but it better only require 1 TS tree, and maybe 3 extra logs. if it costs any more then 2 TS trees it will then cost more then it did in alpha and beta, and we still haven't even talked about the gem cert upgrade for it.

    3. Hasla weapons should only be a stand-in replacement weapon, considering that in the long run they cost very little time and effort to make for the stats they give. Nerf these bad boys down to at least Magnificent in order to make crafted weapons a bit more viable of a choice.
    1. All six zones are being opened, the four mentioned in the article can have housing.

    2. Originally the Farm Cart was not going to be a prerequisite. This is a by-design change to the recipe.

    3. While Auroria will be launching with the second and third tier Hasla weapons, we'll be fielding feedback about how the addition is impacting crafting and communicating it along to XLGAMES.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts