+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bug or feature?

Bug or feature?

Graceful Greggy of the Nui World Order enjoys griefing any incoming traders, despite their peacetime, he still manages to cause them trouble. Unable to navigate around his trusty tractor, traders have no choice but to turn their vessels around and hand in to less profitable zones.

...you know there are other ramps, right? You didn't have to turn around at all...

Good alliteration, though!

According to Scapes himself there is no such thing as griefing the enemy faction. I'm sorry for any greens that happen to get blocked as well, but well... Collateral damage.

Definitely a feature.
    Aranzeb | Nava | Forestcrow

or u could have just took the ladder on the other side and turn in ur packs right there? lol. i wouldn't say this is griefing..its more of stopping ur enemies from completing a trade run with ease..
    Krogger - lvl 50
    Leader of Wicked
    www.wickedonline.net
    Guild thread here

Quote Originally Posted by Greggy View Post
    According to Scapes himself their is no such thing as griefing the enemy faction. I'm sorry for any greens that happen to get blocked as well, but well... Collateral damage.
    I can't believe you honestly sat there for 2 hours... at your computer.. holy ♥♥♥♥ man, psychopathic. Or you had no labor lol

Quote Originally Posted by Krogger View Post
    or u could have just took the ladder on the other side and turn in ur packs right there? lol. i wouldn't say this is griefing..its more of stopping ur enemies from completing a trade run with ease..
    There are no ladders around mate. You're thinking of another port, maybe Sandeep.

Dude you partied me so fast! LOL You must be super mad

Damn, Greggy, that is BRILLIANT! I should try that with my own tractor some day.
    "No law but the sword, unsheathed and untamed."

Best part did this guy not only waste his time stuck on my tractor I trolled him with my east alt saying NWO is doing kraken. I bet he sailed right up to where I marked thinking he would get his revenge. GET TROLLED LULULUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Greggy View Post
    Best part did this guy not only waste his time stuck on my tractor I trolled him with my east alt saying NWO is doing kraken. I bet he sailed right up to where I marked thinking he would get his revenge. GET TROLLED LULULUL.
    You really think I thought a level 8 was that far north on his rowboat?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast