+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Now that ArcheAge RU is fully non English, ESO is looking better by the minute.

Wink Now that ArcheAge RU is fully non English, ESO is looking better by the minute.

I must say, even the Google translated version of RU client was really fun to play, despite the latency being high...

This game is truly fun, and i found myself loving it the more I played, can't honestly say that for any other recent MMO out there.

Now that the Russian version is pretty difficult to play, are you, like me, more open to maybe jumping into Elder Scrolls Online while we wait patiently for the Trion version?

I don't have any interest in ESO, so no. It will be a nice distraction, like Wildstar, for those who want a game to play before ArcheAge launches.

Nah, ESO just not for me. Im going to pour my time back into EVE or other builder games on steam

wow, over 500 posts already?

I will not be playing ESO. I have been in the Beta and it just isn't for me.. I will still be playing AA Ru until the NA release.

I tried playing about an hour ago, everything is in Russian, the stats, the quests, the mobs, the items, I mean everything, I could not figure out what to do for quests, where to go, how to get there, you can't hardly craft from what I'm told, it's pretty difficult to play

I played SWTOR for some months and i dont expect something else, now that i played a TESO beta weekend a month ago.
    Same souce, same faith.

I uninstalled the russians from my computer and totally impatiently waiting for Trion now, to say the word

We gamers are so spoiled, we want everything the before it's ready, no wonder lots of games are not finished on launch, and we even pay top dollar for virtual crap, ahhaha.

Entitlement comes to mind.

They pretty much just gave there community a slap in the face and said F you

you mean the Russian developers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast