+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cant fuse female or male items from marketplace

Cant fuse female or male items from marketplace

As the title says, neither me nor my GF are able to fuse the male or female items to any gear. I have been told that it is because all the gear in the game are unisex and they need a male and female only gear which currently does not exist in the game... but how exactly does this make sense?

We both just used 500+ credits on getting these items, and not being able to use them now seems like a complete scam. Can I please get a respond from an admin on this?

-bump-
    -bump-

Did you just saythat your GF bought a green bra,tried to fuse it with her armor just to scorn your appetite? And the game didn't let her? OMG,I'd sue Trino
    http://i.imgur.com/emJfkj4.jpg

"Every path, once taken, is ten thousand paths denied."

I am saying that something I bought for real money in the game does not work, and either needs to be fixed or removed from the game as it is nothing but a waste of credits atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikvar View Post
    As the title says, neither me nor my GF are able to fuse the male or female items to any gear. I have been told that it is because all the gear in the game are unisex and they need a male and female only gear which currently does not exist in the game... but how exactly does this make sense?

We both just used 500+ credits on getting these items, and not being able to use them now seems like a complete scam. Can I please get a respond from an admin on this?
    Same happened to me with male-only cosmetic gear. The whole fusion alembic process is yet another cash grab mechanic imo. Should have just been an appearance slot thing similar to RIFT.

I have no problem paying for it though, I just have a problem with paying for it and then not being able to use it

Quote Originally Posted by Ikvar View Post
    I have no problem paying for it though, I just have a problem with paying for it and then not being able to use it
    That's been the same outcry of ArcheAge players since Headstart; from access to the game to in-game items malfunctioning... Now you are truly one with the community.

Been like that since they came out. Trion hasn't even acknowledged the problem with these fuseable costumes sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Rohplyz View Post
    Been like that since they came out. Trion hasn't even acknowledged the problem with these fuseable costumes sadly.
    That's not true at all. They openly admit that the items can't be fused. Problem is, they never removed them from the shop or placed a sticky warning anywhere that I am aware of. It was simply mentioned in another thread weeks ago... and that future costumes would be unisex to match the armor requirements...

send in a ticket for a refund. In the post where they openly admitted to this issue it says to contact support to get a refund.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast