+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Halloween Patch Causes Many Players to Crash Non Stop - The Game Is Unplayable For Us - Trion, WHERE ARE YOU?????

The Halloween Patch Causes Many Players to Crash Non Stop - The Game Is Unplayable For Us - Trion, WHERE ARE YOU?????

Quote Originally Posted by Otto View Post
    A good friend of mine is experiencing the exact same issue. We have played the RU version and also playing multiple other mmos over the years. We have followed ArcheAge since it was in development in Korea and are big fans.

After waiting so long for it to launch in NA and paying for the Archeum Founder packs as soon as they were released it is very disheartening to find that a patch breaks the game for you and nothing you try for days and days is working to get ArcheAge to stop crashing to desktop every 3-15 minutes. Trying so many things and then retrying everything again for days and nothing working and then people treat you like it's your problem wears you down.

I understand why DHunter is so frustrated. Like my friend, it probably isn't his first gaming rodeo and feels insulted when people point out basic things like "go dust your pc!" "get a better pc!" "stop getting viruses!" etc. Obviously anyone who games for years knows to check all the basics before complaining on a forum.

He is having the exact same issue as my gaming buddy who also has an AMD card and processor. ArcheAge ran completely fine until Hallowtide patch. He usually doesn't get to play more than 15 minutes max before it straight crashes to desktop with no error code. It just closes.

After putting 150$+ into a game and then it just breaking for no good reason after a patch and not finding any solution after trouble shooting for days and days it kinda leaves ya pissed off.

And he probably posted in general because he wasn't helped at all in the tech forum or by their customer support. Their support was not able to help with the problem at all.

It would be nice if they even acknowledged the problem but they have not. It feels like they don't care at all. It feels like they take your money and don't care that it is unplayable. Sorry Trion but this is how it feels.

I am losing a lot of faith in the company. I played Rift and it was never like this.

Can we get a response for the people who only started crashing after the Hallowtide patch? Please? PLEASE?

We've done everything we can on our end. There is a memory leak in the Halloween patch and a select niche of dedicated players are crashing non stop, and we cannot play this game no matter what we do. All guidelines as to how we could possibly fix this issue have been followed through, and the non stop crashing persists relentlessly.

Before the Halloween patch, we never crashed. After the Halloween patch we crash non stop and cannot play the game.

We are paying customers, Trion. At least ADDRESS our inability to play this game because of YOUR patch and stop pretending this isn't happening.

Leave trion aloaaann!!! Leave her aloaaan!!! :......(

^ Gonna go find my other thread. Have a good list of things I've tried, none of which worked!

Had some great members of my guild quit over this. They're getting full refunds. It's money out of Trion's pocket by not doing ♥♥♥♥ about this. Really a shame such a great game is being ran into the ground by this company.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdogg View Post
    Had some great members of my guild quit over this. They're getting full refunds. It's money out of Trion's pocket by not doing ♥♥♥♥ about this. Really a shame such a great game is being ran into the ground by this company.
    How many times must this be said... ITS XL GAMES NOT TRION! Jesus freaking christ man.

Updated my Video Card

Reinstall Archeage/Glyph x 5 each

Did a complete removal of hackshield

Did the orochi ceg patch

Reinstalling Archeage with Anti Virus DISABLED.

Delete system.cfg

Turned off the Pagefile

Disabled Multithread Rendering.

Closed Glyph launcher

Crashes randomly occur between heat levels of 30-45c. So it's not a heating issue.

List of things I tried before anyone ask!

Quote Originally Posted by Mdogg View Post
    That's perfectly reasonable seeing as how the only other option seems to be buy a completely new rig from scratch and hope it isn't affected by this patch. Is playing this game worth 800-1400 dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by IronReaver View Post
    That's perfectly reasonable seeing as how the only other option seems to be buy a completely new rig from scratch and hope it isn't affected by this patch. Is playing this game worth 800-1400 dollars?
    Im really hoping that it was this one bad patch, but if this continues on Im gonna ask for a full refund!

I'm just hoping the next patch will miraculously fix the issue. Currently it's painful to log in over and over and over and over in order to do dailies.

been posting in another thread about this, tried a million things bios work around saved me for 2 days then it all packed up again, i really dont care about the money its just a great game and i dont want to play anything else now !

XL games save us from our misery !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast