View Poll Results: Will you quit because of the changes?

Voters
550. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    240 43.64%
  • No

    310 56.36%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 147

Thread: Will you quit?

  1. #131
    Why would I quit when I have a bow, shield, and a sword ready to craft tomorrow in hasla?
    Annamosity

  2. #132
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    3
    I will quit cuz of the glider changes, don't like where Trion is taking this game

  3. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
    They mostly are Especially check the abysmal thread in Server Status...97 pages of the most disgusting display of language and behaviour from the same people crying because they won't get their castle.
    interesting.

  4. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    904


    less strawmen, less crybabies, more pvp
    kthnx
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Roadblocks are annoying (I've been on the receiving end of them)
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    I've actually never been blockaded on any character.
    While I admire your optimism, I feel the need to draw your attention to reality

  5. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by NZ1 View Post

    less strawmen, less crybabies, more pvp
    kthnx
    and your point? anybody can insert a gif

  6. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    984
    thought about it, it`s actualy a good topic, would vote excelent if it had a third option with: i won`t play any other games from trion and xl in the future again.

    unless maybe if they`re getting organised at some point hehehe.

    fearing each day to play this game as legal player with all the random banning going on.
    if this doesn`t get fixed it will be ofcourse a definite no go for any game.

  7. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    England
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by Porks View Post
    and your point? anybody can insert a gif
    Inserting irrelevant gifs seems to be flavour of the moment. I'm wondering if it's because they can't actually string sentences together to get their point across.

  8. #138
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Northern Hemisphere
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosy View Post
    Inserting irrelevant gifs seems to be flavour of the moment. I'm wondering if it's because they can't actually string sentences together to get their point across.
    Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes. ― C.G. Jung

  9. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    885
    Voted No
    But i am pretty much done with Trion and when our guild decides to move on we dont ever do a Trion mmo again.

    Its not due to Auroria only, but all the small things they seem to fack up in fast succesion.

    Game is 2 months old and already had tons of fackups who could have been prevented if they had any competend staff.

  10. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    126
    Even if Trion/XL Games workes hard on this but I will not quit now :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts